Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grin on her face spread wider as she looked down at Sylvia's exposed breasts. The woman's hard nipples stood out prominently from her brown areolas. Soleil reached down and cupped the breasts, giving them a harsh squeeze. She even went so far as to sink her nails into the soft flesh, pinching harder and harder until Sylvia finally squealed against her cunt. "That's it, scream for me, bitch!"

Sharp pain shot through her breasts, making her wince. Sylvia tried to focus on Soleil's cunt, and began to flick her tongue up and down the slit, which was already swollen and slightly open. Each time the elf would smack or pinch breasts, she would dutifully squeal for the abusive elf. When Soleil began to ride her face harder, she found her nose pushing deeper into the elf's ass crack, making it harder to breathe since her mouth was pressing to her pussy. The sweaty, salty taste of her sex and the musky scent of her crotch was overpowering, especially since she had nowhere to escape to with Florette still nestled beneath her.

The other twin was being gentler, running her fingers up and down Sylvia's sides, teasing and massaging the naked flesh as she moved her hips. She eased herself up and down, rubbing the woman's warm backside with her ceramic sex toy. It was a large model, with mane curved ridges decorating down the ribbed shaft. Her wandering hands finally rested on Sylvia's backside to spread her ass cheeks apart, allowing Florette to push the tapered end of the fake cock against her puckered star.

"Get ready Florette; I want for us both to fuck her at once. And no holding back, really give it to her!" Trogar looked down at Sylvia, eager with anticipation. He thought about how Lyriena had rejected him before, and how humiliated he had been this morning. He couldn't strike back at Lyriena yet, but Sylvia could make a god stand in for now. If she hadn't been turned into a whore she'd probably have been as haughty as Lyriena.

Tension made her heart beast faster as Sylvia readied herself for the inevitable penetration. From her position beneath Soleil, she couldn't watch Trogar for the nonverbal cues which would signal their thrusts. Above her, Soleil continued to grind her hips, rubbing her clit over Sylvia's lips faster and harder as she smeared her vaginal juices all over the human.

With a sudden, brutal movement Trogar and Florette drove their hips into the human woman, slamming the two orc shafts deep inside her body. Sylvia convulsed between them as she felt the tip of Trogar's cock slam against her cervix while the sex toy attached to Florette's harness plunged into her bowels. At least the Prince is inside my pussy, she thought, I've just got to keep his cock right there so his cum can bathe my womb.

Sylvia moved her hips only slightly, giving the appearance of her body being tossed between Florette and Trogar as they thrust into her. She drove her hips upward, rolling her hips to rub the Prince's cock against her inner walls while she squeezed it. Luckily, Florette's 'cock' was only a toy, so she didn't have to worry about trying to pleasure it. The fat ceramic prick stretched out her ass as the elf thrust into her, though her bottom was well used to such treatment. She was actually surprised at how well she was taking it; she had never had two orcs at once before, but it seemed her body was well adapted to serving them.

"Enjoying yourself, slut?" Soleil sneered. "Well, get ready..." The elf's words trailed off, and suddenly Sylvia was assaulted by a sharp pain on her breasts. Soleil attached the nipple clamps to the hard nubs, letting the teeth sink in painfully. As Sylvia cried out in pain, Soleil suddenly pushed and hot creamy cum burst into the human's open mouth. "With the compliments of Lord Preston. Didn't you say that he was too poor and lacked the influence you need in a lover?"

Hot sticky cum dribbled into her mouth from Soleil's pussy. The salty taste of Lord Preston's cum and Soleil's mocking laughter made her cringe. She had turned him down, and now apparently she was paying the price. How much did Soleil and Florette tell him? It wouldn't do to have word get around just how she was being treated by the Prince; that would undermine her standing.

Nonetheless, Sylvia dutifully stuck out her tongue and pushed it into Soleil's cunt, licking up her juices and the Lord's spent seed. Cum was cum, she tried to tell herself, it doesn't matter whose it is. She twirled her tongue around inside the elf, twisting and thrashing it as she scooped out the cum and swallowed it down.

"You like the taste of it, Lady Sylvia? How does it feel to suck some minor Lord's cum out of a used elfin cunt?" Trogar punctuated his words with sharp thrusts, slamming his hips into the smaller human woman as he roughly squeezed her thighs, keeping them stretched painfully wide apart. He groaned in satisfaction as he felt the woman's pussy tighten around his cock. She sure knew how to pleasure a dick with her body; that could not be denied.

"MMMphhgll!" Sylvia's reply was smothered by Soleil's pussy. Instead, she concentrated on licking Soleil's pussy. Once the cum was cleaned out, she shifted attention to the elf's clit, massaging it lavishly with her tongue as Soleil rode her face. The encounter needed an adjustment, she decided, but it would require careful timing. She forced herself to ignore the pain in her nipples, even as Soleil resumed pinching and slapping her breasts. Instead, she attacked the elf's clit, driving her as close to the edge as fast as she could.

"Ah ah ah ah!" Florette moaned out loud as she thrust upwards, slapping against Sylvia's bottom. She held the woman's hips tightly, using them for leverage to push the toy cock deep inside the woman's body again and again. She loved the feeling of trapped heat between them, and the way their soft bodies rubbed together. She turned her head and looked up at her sister's bare bottom as it bobbed above her. Her eyes followed the motions of her sister's dancing and tried to match it with her own thrusts as she assaulted Sylvia's ass.

Sylvia could feel Trogar's cock start to throb, and knew that the Prince was close to climax. Now was the time to make her move. She tilted her head a little more as she licked Soleil's clit, and just when the elf was about to cum she bit down on the little nub. Not hard enough to break skin, but enough to add a sharp, painful jolt to her pleasure button. She grinned with satisfaction as she heard Soleil howl.

While the elf was convulsing in a painful climax, she reached up and pulled Soleil off her, letting her tumble to the side of the bed. Her toned abs flexed as she suddenly sat up and launched herself against Trogar. She pressed her bare tits against his muscular chest and cried out in feigned pleasure. "Oh yes My Prince! Fuck me harder with your huge orc dick! Ooooh by the Abyss I love orc dicks! Give it to me, Your Highness! Fill me with your seed and make me your breeding bitch! AAAAH!"

"Ugh! Take it you slut! Take my bastard!" Trogar groaned in satisfaction as he thrust his cock all the way inside. He could feel the outline of Florette's sex toy pushing against his cock through the membrane of Sylvia's body. The double penetration made it even tighter around his cock, and as the human squeezed herself it finally pushed him over the edge. He cried out in ecstasy as he shot his load, flooding her tight cunt with rope after rope of his sticky sperm.

His strong arms wrapped around her, holding her tight against his grey body as he plugged her pussy with his cock, keeping her trapped against him and sealing all his jizz deep in her body. He panted for breath, his plans for punishing her forgotten in the afterglow of his climax.

Sylvia rested her head on his shoulder, smirking as she heard Soleil curse behind her. She knew her words would have this effect on him. She had observed the Prince carefully, and could see the shame he felt at not being as large or imposing as other orcs. That would be the key, she thought, his ego and his insecurity were all she needed to win her crown.

****

Once the girls were gone, Trogar retrieved his book on Elfish history and sat down in his reading chair. Just as he found his place, he heard a knock on the back wall where the secret passage into his chambers was. Since when does Dorian knock he wondered. But when he turned towards the door, it wasn't Dorian he saw stepping through, it was his mother.

She was still dressed in the silk dress, and Trogar found his eyes drifting to her hips as she stepped over the threshold. They widened when they saw pink flesh instead of the black undergarment she wore earlier. He scowled and quickly pulled his gaze up to meet his mother's. She did not look entirely pleased, and he wondered what brought her here tonight. She had never before visited his chambers through this passage.

A moment later Dorian stepped in behind her, that impudent grin still on his face. He didn't spare the bodyguard another moment, and instead looked back to the Queen. "Good evening, Mother. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

The look on Jeanette's face said that this wasn't a pleasure at all. "I'm disappointed in you, Trogar" she said simply. "I thought it was time that we had a talk."

His mother's words stung. She was disappointed in him? At least he wasn't giving out 'favors' in melee contests and cavorting about the castle without proper underwear. The Prince bristled as he puffed up. "Oh? What have I done now? Failed to win the Elfish Princess in three days? I'm afraid you're going to have to give me more time, Mother."

Jeanette ignored the words as she closed the distance, and then reached up to cup his cheek. "I've always had a soft spot for you, Trogar, because you remind me the most of myself." She chuckled softly at the look on Trogar's face at that revelation. "I don't mean that as an insult. You're not your brothers; they take after your father. Strong, aggressive, cunning. All good, wonderful traits for an orc warrior. But you, my son, are different. Smart, educated, strategic: all traits which would make a fine king."

"I am just as strong as either of my bro-"

"No you're not, Trogar, and you know it. That is what I am trying to tell you. You don't need to posture. You don't need to be your brothers, or your father. Be yourself, and you'll be much happier, and more successful."

"Just be myself? I've been doing that my whole life! I'll I've gotten for it is teased and tormented and-"

Jeanette scowled in frustration and interrupted. "You're not listening to me. It doesn't matter if you're not as strong as them, or if you're not as great a warrior. You're a Prince. You may be a King some day. You don't need either of those things. Do you think either Grotok or Belkor could run their Kingdoms half as efficiently without my guidance? You wouldn't need that; that is, if you learn to control your temper and accept your skills and limitations."

"Just like that? What do you propose I do then?" Was his mother being serious? Did she really not think that he needed to aspire to being a great warrior like his father and brothers?

"It is a game of move and countermove. Instead of smacking the pieces off the board every time you suffer a setback, think, plan ahead, and make your next move. I'll admit you did well today, it was clever of you to fix the matches to inflate your ability. But you didn't consider that the elf would win. You discounted him for being small, just as you do for yourself. But as an elf, as Princess Lyriena's Captain, he was the most important player out there. Think strategically, Trogar. Look past the surface appearance and think deep."

Trogar paused to consider his mother's words. Clearly his plans to shine at archery and impress in the stadium with his melee skill hadn't worked the way he wanted them to. In all likelihood, any attempt to impress Lyriena with his jousting would also fail. So what else could he do? "I need to find out more about her. What are interests are, and weaknesses she has that I can exploit."

"Good." Jeanette nodded in approval. I believe Dorian could help you with that. Which leads me to my next point: how, with me as your mother, do you continue to underestimate and disregard women?"

The Prince, who had been coming around to his mother's point, soured. "I don't want to talk about that."

"Well you have to, because it is making you sloppy and undermining your endeavor. Why do you not take us seriously? Even your Princess you don't take seriously; yes, you take the 'courting' of her seriously, but you don't see her as a real opponent, only an obstacle. Why?"

"Because women are silly little chits who are ruled by their cunts." Trogar snarled.

Jeanette stared at him blankly. "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say."

"Is it? Even now you're prancing about the castle without underwear, Mother. Couldn't be bothered to wear any after your last fucking? Or just keeping yourself ready for the next one?"

"Is that's what's bothering you?" Jeanette laughed. "You just had sex with a whore and two serving girls, I don't think you're one to judge."

"I'm not a woman."

"So? Now you're being a hypocrite. But even if that were true, that has no impact on a woman's mental faculties. Did you think your father ran this Kingdom? Do you think your brother does now? I do. I always have, despite my sexual pastimes. Don't let a woman's sexuality cloud your mind to their abilities. You've made that mistake several times already, to your disadvantage." Jeanette turned to leave, heading back to the secret passage. "Dorian will explain. Think about what I've said, Trogar."

Dorian stepped forward. "Let me tell you about who your girl has been meeting with..."

****

Trogar walked Dorian to the secret passage, his mind spinning. That bitch! No, this is what my mother is talking about. Trogar took a deep breath to calm himself. Don't get mad, get even. Plan your next move.

Before he stepped out, Dorian turned back to the Prince, his wicked grin returning. "One last thing. You did do well today, so I think maybe you've earned a favor after all." Snickering, Dorian reached into his pocket and pulled out a crumpled ball of sheer black silk, and tossed it to him.

He caught it in his hand and clenched the wet silk in his fist. A shiver went down his spine as his fingers stroked along the warm but wet garment. She used me, betrayed me. But maybe it is better this way, he thought. I think I can use this. A nasty smile spread across his lips. This is just what I need to get back on top.

12