Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we are. Just perfect, don't you think? What do you think Soleil?"

"It looks absolutely lovely, Your Highness, and so becoming. The rings will keep her little pink nubs erect and excited looking plus they'll be so pretty on her bouncing tits when she prances around." Soleil's smug voice grated on Lyriena. She resumed gently working the tail in and out of the princess' bottom, further stretching out her ass and making her snort out and drool around the bit.

"Excellent. Now, let's get started. Florette, you take the reins and stand in the middle. Soleil, you take a riding whip and stand opposite of me. Lyriena, here's how it's going to work: I'm going to give you directions, and you're going to follow them. If you don't, you get corrected. I want to see grace and poise. Since you're a princess, it shouldn't be too hard." Trogar snickered as they took their positions. "Now, begin circling around Florette."

Lyriena looked at Trogar in confusion. He wanted her to walk? What game was he playing? But she couldn't refuse. It was bad enough the leverage he had on her, but now her arms were bound in this lewd costume. She really had nowhere to go and nothing to do. With a tentative step, she began to walk around the serving girl.

"You call that grace and poise? Lift those knees up!" Trogar commanded while snapping his whip to bite into the princess' thigh.

"Mmmmph!" Lyriena yelped and clamped her teeth down on the bit. She lifted her leg higher, and felt another bite of the lash as Soleil called out for her to lift her knee higher still. She raised her knee all the way up to waist level as she circled. This more exaggerated way of walking made the strap rub more firmly between her thighs, allowing the leather to slide around her already slippery slit. The sound of her dropping her boot from that height echoed through the hall as a loud clop.

"Better Princess. Keep your back straight, and your chin up. You're a pony on display be proud!" Trogar emphasized his point by lightly hitting Lyriena's back with his lash. He grinned in satisfaction as he saw the once proud princess prancing in a circle in the leather harness. Between her legs the red leather strap was starting to glisten from her juices, betraying her growing arousal to him. Compounding the arousal from the strap in her slit was the fact that her small tits were swelled by the straps framing them and bounced and jiggled with every single step and the swinging of her nipple rings increasing her arousal even more.

"Ooooh you make such a pretty pony, Princess!" Chirped Florette. "Look at the way the light catches on your nipple rings when they bounce!"

Lyriena looked down and moaned as she saw the two rings flapping on her breasts as she moved. How was she going to explain this to Elenorei?

Before she could worry any more, Soleil lashed the princess' buttocks sharply. "Chin up, pony-slut!"

"Nnng!" Lyriena lifted her chin again, fuming. Florette told her to look! That bitch had no right to punish her. She continued to prance around the room, getting more and more flushed as she went. The strap was rubbing her slit deliciously with every step she took. Soon the clip clopping of her hoofed shoes was filling the room.

"Faster now, move into a trot." Trogar hit one thigh, leaving a long red welt, while Soleil hit the other. "Faster, I said. Faster!" He began to crack the whip, lashing Lyriena's thighs and ass again and again until she reached the desired speed.

Sweat began to glisten on her skin as she trotted around Florette in a circle. Her thighs burned, both from the exertion of trotting and from the pain of their lashes spurring her on. Despite that, she kept getting hotter and hotter as the leather strap rubbed between her nether lips. She could feel a dense ball of pleasure growing inside her. Oh no, this couldn't make me climax, could it? I would never be able to live down the shame!

Each step she took, each clop of a hoof, each slap of a ring against her breast, each bite of the lash broke her down, humiliating and shaming her further and further. The fact that the bestial treatment was going to make her cum was the icing on the cake. She began to pant and moan louder as drool rolled from her lips as she moved faster into a gallop, hungry for the faster and harder rubbing of the strap against her pussy that would result.

"Look at how the pony's titties are bouncing Prince Trogar!" Floretta exclaimed.

Lyriena let out a loud "NNNeeeeee" and arched her back thrusting her titties our further as Soleil lashed her tits and laughed "Much better! Now I can really tell how proud you are to be a pony! Oh my, I think she's going to cum, Your Highness! She truly is a pony-slut! Only the most depraved woman would climax from being treated like this!" Soleil crowed triumphantly. Her laughter stabbed into Lyriena like broken glass. She wanted to cry, but instead she cried out again around the bit in her mouth as she teetered on the edge of climax.

All three smiled as they saw the confused panicked look in her eyes and relished in her humiliation. Lyriena's breasts bounced with each step as she lifted her legs high. Trogar commanded her to prance, then trot then gallop the lash accompanying every change in her pace. Every change in her step changed her arousal, sometimes a little less, sometimes more and made her roll her eyes in frustration. All the commands to change her pace were met with lashes from Trogar and Floretta and illicited louder and louder moans and whinnies from the Lyriena.

"Are you going to cum for us Lyriena? If you do, there won't be any going back. You'll live the rest of your life knowing that you came while being whipped like a pony; dressed in a humiliating outfit, bound, lashed, and led on a leash. Can you really cum like that Princess? Show us, princess, show us how a pony princess cums!" Trogar and Soleil began to whip her repeatedly, lashing her thighs, back, and buttocks again and again as they assaulted her from both sides.

Is that true? Will I be sullied forever? Of course I will be, they will have seen it, seen me enjoy being treated like a whore, like a pony! I cannot cum I cannot cum I will not cum! "mmmMMMMmmm!" When Lyriena could hold it back no more she exploded in climax right there in the middle of the floor. Her fevered moan came out broken, in an almost pony like whinney while drool flowed down her chin. She shuddered, tossed her mane, teetered on her heeled boots and then collapsed on the ground. Lyriena jerked and spasmed on the floor as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. In the back of her mind, she could hear their snickering laughter as they mocked her for being a pony slut, having lost her royal dignity and poise but somehow that only made her cum harder, prolonging the shameful display.

As she finally descended from the orgasmic high, they could hear bells tolling in the distance. "Is it time already?" Trogar said. "Get her dressed, fix her face and hair, but don't bathe the slut. The joust is about to start and we don't want to be late."

****

"Welcome to the final event of the feast celebrating our great victory over Heste!" Jeanette smiled out at the cheering crowd.

Lyriena shook her head at the Queen's revealing outfit. At least it's not as bad as what she wore to the melee, she thought. Jeanette's top was ridiculously white for such a soiled woman. It was made of a fine silk and shaped like a heart, and stretched from her breasts down to just above her navel. Straps crossed over above her chest to hold it in place. A gold chain stretched down to her skirt, made up of flowing white panels hanging from gold rings which swished and flashed her thighs as she walked.

At least my dress isn't as revealing, she thought. The red dress was certainly scandalous, but at least she was mostly covered. Granted, the long slit up either side showed off her thighs, and the plunging neckline showed off most of her chest. The straps covering her breasts were held in place by a single gold chord. Her long blonde hair was pulled up in a high ponytail as a reminder of what happened earlier and her face was heavily made up. But at least the important bits were covered, which was a step above what some of these Zentaran women wore. Lyriena was grateful when they finally got to their box as her legs were burning from their earlier exertion. As she sat she let out a wince which caused her three companions to snicker.

"If you think that's inappropriate, you haven't seen anything yet, Lyriena." Trogar leered as he stroked his hand up the elfin princess' inner thigh, making her squirm. His thick fingers slipped beneath the fabric of the dress, and then pressed against her vulva, applying a gentle pressure to her sex as he rubbed it gently up and down. "Do you like her dress? Maybe one day you'll wear one just like it as you preside over a festival in the Elfish Isles."

Lyriena grimaced, wanting to close her legs and push his hand away, but she knew that for the moment she didn't have a choice, and had to let him do what he wanted. She looked around nervously, to see if anyone was watching the Prince's lewd caresses, but fortunately all attention seemed to be on the Queen.

"Today we watch the finest knights in the kingdom battle on horseback with lances for the glory of their Queen! As such, I promise to bestow a favor on every victor, to acknowledge and reward your prowess in arms, which have at long last brought final peace and security to my people!"

Trogar snorted derisively. "Ironic that we're celebrating with a joust. It's not even a Zentaran sport. We stole it from the Hestens when we absorbed the Low Counties after the Second War."

The Prince didn't seem to notice that Lyriena didn't care about the history lesson. She was too busy flushing deeply, and cursing herself and her body for succumbing to the feelings of arousal his fingers were bringing her. She could feel herself getting moist as Trogar massaged her outer labia. They were still sensitive from before, and now he was working them up again. Her nipples were hard and pressed against the fabric of her dress. Their outline, and that of the piercings running through them would be clear to anyone who glanced over, a thought that sent a shiver down her spine.

The Queen sat back down and said something to an older, tired looking footman who immediately knelt down and began to massage her feet. With the Queen settled, the tournament began to the cheers of the crowd. Lyriena tried to ignore the prince's hand and focus on the joust, but her vision was soon blocked by Florette and Soleil, who came over to pour more wine into the goblets. Trogar used the opportunity to reach over with his free hand and grab the princess' tit. With the elf servants blocking the view, there was nothing to stop him from boldly plunging a hand down her dress to grope them directly. His fingers gingerly played across the newly pierced nipple.

"It's a shame your breasts are so small, Lyriena. You'll never be able to present your rings properly." Trogar grinned and pulled down on the front of Lyriena's dress, pulling the fabric to the sides to almost reveal her areolas.

Gritting her teeth, she glared at the prince and then grabbed her goblet. She took a nice long drink, hoping to steady her nerves as the orc continued to tease her. How dare he! How was she going to get out of this one? If sitting through all these martial competitions had taught her anything, it was that the Zentarans were not averse to bloodshed. She absolutely believed that they would go to war if her conniving with Sylvia to force the abdication of the Queen were uncovered. She didn't quite understand why, but for some reason the people truly loved their scandalous Queen.

"You're being uncharacteristically quiet, Lyriena. Cat got your tongue? I didn't forget to remove the bit from your mouth, did I?" Trogar grabbed Lyriena's wrist with one hand and guided it to his crotch. He smirked with satisfaction as the elf squeezed it in her hand and began to rub it through his pants. "Good girl. If you don't want to talk, I can find a better use for your tongue."

"Have you no shame? We're at the festival! Your mother is sitting right over there!" Lyriena snapped at him, but didn't stop massaging his dick through his pants. It was quickly coming to full stiffness, and the length and girth of the orc meat was making her tremor. The Prince's hand wasn't helping either, as it got bolder between her legs.

Trogar slipped one finger inside her and pushed it until he found her maidenhead. He then began to pump it in and out, careful not to disrupt the barrier as he teased the entrance to her sex. "None at all, but you already knew that. As for my mother, well, watch..."

Lyriena looked over at the Queen who was standing over the railing. The recently victorious jouster had ridden over and raised his lance up to Jeanette. The Queen smiled and stroked the tip of the lance in her fist, and then unclasped one of the silk panels from her skirt and dropped the ring down over the tip so it hung off the end. While the removal of the panel didn't reveal too much yet, if the Queen kept handing out favors to victors she would soon find herself naked from the waist down.

The princess quickly tried to count how many panels there were, but it was too hard from her vantage point. "Is she really going to strip off her skirt right here in front of a thousand screaming peasants?"

"I don't see why not. She likes to give the people a good show." Trogar shrugged nonchalantly, though his eyes were fixed on the small gap created by the missing panel. After a moment, he turned back to Lyriena. "It's certainly works well for her. Tell me Princess, do you think your people love you as much as they love her?"

She hadn't considered that before. Once, maybe, but not since things had gone sour in the Isles. Would they love her more if she acted like the Queen? The image lingered for a tantalizing moment before she shook it from her head. She wouldn't deserve their love then. "The mob love a good show and a full stomach. I have seen that more than once since I have been in this city. They will love me again once trade is restored."

"All the more reason for you to cooperate with me then. Isn't it so much better when you do?" he asked as he applied pressure to her clit, rolling it softly with his thumb as he worked his finger in and out of her slit. "Take my cock out. Stroke it directly."

No one could see clearly into their box, which had drapes on three sides to give them privacy and Soleil and Florette were still blocking the view of anyone who might be able to see from across the stadium, so she complied with his request and fished his long grey slab from his pants. She shuddered in delight as she felt the warmth against her palm, and began to breathe faster as the ridges danced over her fingers as she rubbed it up and down.

In the main box, Jeanette stripped off another panel and gave it to the next victor, a mystery knight with no sigil or emblem. Now his standard was a silk bolt of the Queen's skirt. A narrow strip of the royal panties were now visible as she leaned over the side to watch the next tilt.

"You're disgusting! I cannot believe you want to do this here, now."

"I'm disgusting? You're the one who came while dressed in a humiliating pony costume and being whipped." Trogar smirked as he saw Lyriena deflate. He eased back in the chair as he relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of the princess' soft hand running up and down his turgid shaft. After a moment, he stretched out his arms to grab Soleil and Florette's asses, kneading them as the princess jerked him off.

"You made me do that!" She hissed at him as she tightened her grip on his cock, though he didn't seem to mind.

"I didn't make you cum from it; you did that all on your own while prancing, trotting and galloping with your head held high and pushing your little titties out like a proud pony."

Lyriena fumed, but continued to stroke Trogar's thick slab of grey flesh. She began to jerk him faster, eager to make him climax and finish this disgusting game of theirs. Her slender fingers slid up and down over the ridges of his shaft. Each time the digits crested on a ridge and then crashed down into the valley between them a tremor went up her fingers. As she stroked him faster and harder the deep neckline of her dress began to fall open until her newly pierced nipples fell out.

A shiver went through her as she felt her sensitive nipples exposed to the hair. She wanted to fix her dress, but one hand was wrapped around Trogar's cock while the other was used to hold herself steady as she leaned across towards him. If she moved it, she'd probably topple over face first right into his throbbing member.

"Oooh, you look very excited to be touching the Prince's shaft! Are you finally starting to come around Your Highness?" Florette giggled softly as she looked over her shoulder to Lyriena.

"I think she is. Maybe she'd like to kiss it. I bet you'd love to, wouldn't you Princess? Wouldn't you love to kiss the Prince's big fat orc cock?" Soleil smirked and reached down to fondle Lyriena's tit, and then pulled on the small mound to bring her face closer to Trogar's shaft.

"That sounds like a great idea, Soleil. Well Lyriena? Give it a kiss!"

The crowd roared as another joust was run, and in cover of the excitement Soleil guided Lyriena to her knees beneath the table. Still holding the princess' hair, she brought the elfin princess' lips to the tip, and after a moment Lyriena finally leaned forward and gave the slanted tip of Trogar's shaft a kiss.

Fortunately the spectators were watching the Queen strip off more of her outfit. The whole front of Jeanette's undergarment was visible now, revealing the thin white silk shaped like a heart to match her top hugging her pubic mound. The victors lined up on the side, lances held high with the silk cloths streaming as they waited for the next round to begin.

"I think you can do better than that. Don't you want to taste a big orc cock? You certainly look at it hungrily enough." Soleil rubbed Lyriena's face against the shaft insistently, smearing the musky scent of the orc's cock over her cheeks.

Lyriena opened her mouth again and wrapped her lips around the tapered tip. She groaned softly around it as the now familiar taste of orc meat graced her tongue. She closed her lips around it and began sucking, working her lips over the crests of the ridges as her tongue tickled the underside of the head.

"I didn't think the Princess could get her mouth open that wide," Soleil joked as Lyriena took more of the thick long orc cock into her mouth.

"Ah, that's it Lyriena. Keep that mouth moving? You're a natural at this! Have you had lots of practice Princess?" Trogar snickered as he looked down at the humiliated Lyriena.

The elf princess averted her eyes, not wanting him to see in them the truth of his jest. Or did he know? Is that why he said it? She shuddered as she thought about him knowing of her activities at Faerie Lights. He already thought her a wanton for climaxing as a pony-slut, what would he say if he knew how many men she had suckled?

On her knees and bent forward Lyrenia was all too aware of her bare tits hanging free under her and swaying as she bobbed her head and sucked Prince Trogar's cock. She tried to hide her embarrassment by focusing on his cock. She brought all the skills she learned in the glory hole booth to bear in order to get the orc Prince to cum quickly. She wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and resumed stroking him as she bobbed up and down. She moved her head faster along the bumpy cock while sucking her mouth tightly around the loose skin.

Trogar moaned in delight as he felt the princess go to work on his cock. He began to move his hips to pump his shaft in and out of her small mouth, trying to push it deeper and deeper in the wet cavern. He even pulled his hands off the elfs' inviting rears to grab a hold of Lyriena's head to help pull her deeper.