Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't doubt she had contacts, and maybe even influence enough to get them to support her. But if he thought she could force Jeanette to abdicate than she is incredibly naïve. The Queen will never leave that throne by choice. She would drown the Kingdom in blood first."

Henry's stark words sent a shiver down her back. She had spent so much of her time focusing on Trogar that she never stopped to consider the Queen. Jeanette dressed so lewdly at public occasions that it was hard to look past it and see more than just a lusty slut. She loved her children and wanted to see them in high positions, yes, but did she have the ability to put them there?

In Deznessuian it was widely assumed that her husband, Turogg, did much of the ruling backed by the Council of Guilds and the Eight Duchies. Or more recently, that her newly crowned son Grotok called the shots. No one believed that a woman who turned her Kingdom over to orcs could have much foresight or vision to rule.

On the other hand, for all the rumors about her love life the Queen spent a lot of time away from her comfortable beds. It was confirmed that she held the left flank at the First Battle of the Lyskean Pass and that she took part of the invasion of western Heste during the second war. It was also said she directly participated in the Battle of the Bone Bridge and the Hellfire Inferno. If there was more to her than bedsilks and lovers than she wouldn't abdicate so easily.

Not that it really mattered now though, Sylvia was gone. "You may be right, but what does it matter now?"

"Sylvia may not be dead. You did not see a body, so she could still be alive. Imprisoned in the cells beneath Greenthorn Castle, with dear cousin Garrett. If she is alive, it would be worth it to rescue her."

"That seems difficult, Henry. The Zentaran dungeons are the last place you want to go."

"I'm not without resources, remember. It's something worth thinking about, at any rate."

****

Interlude

Jeanette prowled up and down the line of six knights who earned her favor at the day's tourney. Each man was naked, except for the white strip of silk cloth from her dress wrapped around their heads as a blindfold. Each strip had been embroidered with a pink heart on the inside panel, though they now all faced outward towards her. Jeanette was naked as well, save for a gold belly chain, her royal pearls, and her crown. A vibrant current flowed through the air as the knights anticipated their reward from the Queen.

She continued to inspect her champions as she walked back up the line. All we were well built and in peak physical condition. A smile curled on her lips as her eyes drift along their chiseled torsos, and then back along their hanging cocks. There was a time when she found a naughty thrill in bedding old, decrepit, or obese men; but these days she preferred younger men in their prime, men with a stamina and endurance to match her own.

Her fingers combed through her hair, brushing it forward over her shoulder as she stopped in front of Sir Emry. He was second only to the mystery knight who had vanished after the bout. His loss, she thought. Her nose wrinkled in annoyance as she spotted a gray hair hanging over her shoulder and plucked it from her mane, before letting it drop to the floor. There are more of those every day.

She reached down and cupped his balls and hefted them in her palm. A smile crossed her lips as she felt the weight of them, pleased with their fullness. She felt his thick cock stir against her arm, and decided to move on. There would be time for that later.

Next was Baron Alistaire Connought, a minor lord from the Duchy of Fullorm. His shaft was smaller but more responsive. It began to twitch and stir just from her standing in front of him. Hopefully he would be able to last, and not shoot his load too early, she thought.

After the Baron came Sir Andrew Farring and Sir Theodore Cross, two lesser knights from the Duchy of Haverset. She hadn't heard of any of their deeds during the war, so they might be better tourney knights than actual warriors. Still, their bodies were well muscled, so that must count for something.

Jeanette couldn't stifle her giggle as she came to the next knight, Count Denis Exeter. His penis was noticeably smaller than the others. Though to be fair, it wasn't nearly as small as the merchant she toyed with back in the Soiled Dove. What was his name? The one Cindy used to abuse. Her stomach tightened as an image of Cindy hanging from a bar in her cell flashed in her mind. She quickly pushed it away and returned to Exeter's cock. It somehow seemed to shrink even more at the sound of her laughter and she could see the Count squirming uneasily.

His cock looked even worse compared to the last winner's. The burly orc was an unexpected contestant, but had surprised everyone with his skill with the lance. Although orcs are generally skilled riders, they didn't take well to the new sport of jousting. Krogth was an exception to that. He was one of the first orcs born and raised in the Duchy of Braden under human law. He combined the strength and speed of orcs with the discipline and professionalism of humans. In a few years time and with more experience he would probably be the greatest knight in the Kingdom.

Naturally, Krogth's cock was the biggest of the lot. Jeanette lovingly traced the ridges wrapping around the shaft from the base to the slanted tip. She teased the head between her thumb and forefinger, and then wrapped the meat up in her palm and gave it a quick squeeze, before finally pulling back from that as well.

"It's time for your reward, my brave knights. I'm going to get you all nice and hard, and then you can all give me a personal demonstration of how skilled you are with a lance." Jeanette sank to her knees before Krogth and lifted his limp shaft to her lips. She kissed the tip, and rolled her head in a circle as she parted her lips and took it inside her mouth. The Queen continued to squeeze and stroke the base as she sucked wetly on the shaft, working it in and out along her tongue as she massaged it with her lips.

"Mmm..." She moaned throatily around the cock, and then slurped nosily as she started to bob her head up and down. The wet sucking sound filled the room, and she could feel the tension in the air intensify as the other jousters responded to the pleasurable sounds.

The orc began to stiffen in her mouth, and she sucked even harder and faster to reward him. Her lips glided up and down, sailing along the crested waves wrapped over his cock. She tightened her grip on the shaft and stroked even faster until he became fully erect. Finally, she pulled off his cock with a loud pop and released the shaft. "Keep yourself hard for me, I'll be back in just a moment."

Once Krogth began lightly stroking his cock she moved on to Exeter. The smaller shaft was already half erect and waiting for her. Unlike with Krogth, she didn't have to bother stroking the base of it. Instead, she just took the whole thing into her mouth and began to suck. She drooled copiously around the meat, making Exeter moan in pleasure. Jeanette swished the spittle inside her mouth, bathing his cock as she pressed her lips into his groin. She moved her face forward and back up and down the length until he too stiffened fully, though his puny size was still laughable compared to the much better endowed orc.

The Queen moved down the line, sucking on the other cocks and getting them hard in turn. When she arrived at Emry's cock he was already close to erect just from hearing her pleasure the others. It took less than 30 seconds to bring him to full erection, and as she looked at the thick, throbbing meat glistening with her spittle she hoped that it wasn't a sign that he would cum prematurely. After Krogth he had the largest cock, and she wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible before he spent himself.

"You've all been very good so far, standing there so stoically while I prepared you. But there is no need for that now. Let yourselves go and enjoy your reward. Now, who shall go first? I suppose it is only fair to let the best among you go first. That would be you Sir Emry." Jeanette reached out and took hold of his cock and assertively led him to the bed. "You may remove the blindfold now."

Emry eagerly pulled off the blindfold and dropped it to the bed. His eyes blazed with lust as he took in the Queen's naked form. His hard shaft bounced in the air as it throbbed, eager for the treasure it was promised. As Jeanette lay back on the bed, Emry climbed atop her. His strong hand ran up the Queen's thigh, and then lifted it up and rested it on his shoulder. He reached forward to grasp Jeanette's large tit with the other, and gave it a squeeze as he pushed his cock against her slit.

"You've got magnificent tits my Queen." Emry groaned as he moved his hips, rubbing his cock against Jeanette's wet pussy. His hand continued to maul her breasts, squeezing and pulling him as he rubbed his fingers over her hard nipples.

The Queen continued to move her hips, meeting his shaft and pushing back against it as she tried to guide it inside. She curled her toes and rubbed them against the side of Emry's head as she tried to pull him forward. "Ah...yes, fuck me now, my knight, fuck me hard and claim your prize!"

The knight didn't need to be told twice. He pounded his hips forward and thrust hard and deep into the royal cunt. With a moan of satisfaction, he immediately began to pump away between her legs, moving his cock in and out of her body. He continued to grip her leg and hold her foot against his face as he fucked the Queen. "Oh by the Abyss Your Highness, this is even better! I love the way your breasts bounce when I thrust inside you!"

"Then don't stop, keep going. I want to feel your thick cock all the way inside me. Give me every last bit of it!" Jeanette groaned lustfully as she gyrated her hips, stirring the cock inside her as she got fucked.

She spared a quick glance towards the others, who were still blindfolded. They were nonetheless stroking their cocks, staying hard and ready as they listened to the first knight enjoy his reward.

Despite her earlier worries about sensitivity, he managed to continue this pace for a good while. Jeanette found herself studying his face as his cock rubbed her insides, pushing her closer and closer to climax. She enjoyed watching the stern, disciplined look on his face as he tried to control his pleasure. Even better though was the subtle slipping of the mask as he neared his climax. Watching that control slip away enflamed her nearly as much as the way his cock plunged through the walls of her cunt with every powerful thrust.

The sight of him finally losing control pushed her over the edge. She convulsed in ecstasy as Emry pulled his cock out and stroked it furiously, spilling his load all over the Queen's stomach and tits. Hot cum splashed over her soft skin, and dripped down her breasts like leaking milk as he shot his load. Jeanette continued to thrash and twist in delight as she rode her climax, moaning eagerly on the bed as she reveled in her first orgasm of the night.

When the knight's climax subsided, he climbed off the bed to catch his breath.

"Don't go too far, Sir Emry. Enjoy the rest of the show; who knows, by the end you may be ready to go again." Jeanette laughed softly as Emry got back in line. Her gaze drifted up and down the line as she looked at the night's partners. "Krogth, you had the next best performance, so it's your turn. Remove your mask and step forward."

The brash orc tore off his mask as well and approached the Queen, who was still reclined on the bed. Rather than mount her, he grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over onto all fours and stepped up behind her. His beefy hands ran over the curves of her hips and squeezed her ass cheeks. He pushed them together and slid them up and down against one another. "Heh, you should have saved me for last, Your Highness. You won't be able to feel any of these others after I'm done!"

He's probably right, she thought. Maybe she should have ordered it differently. The cocks were only going to get smaller from here. On the other hand, she had had a thousand large dicks over the years. One more would make no difference, so she might as well play the game she started; rewarding them in order of best performance to worst. "There's more than one place they can fill me, and if worse comes to worse I can go two at a time." She giggled and looked back at the other winners. She could see some of them scowling at their words beneath the blindfolds. Well, they'll have their chance to prove her wrong and make her eat her words, or something else.

"That still might not be enough if the Count is one of them." They both sniggered at that while Exeter flushed a deep red. The levity soon gave way to lust though as Krogth slapped his thick, ridged cock against Jeanette's moist slit. He rolled it back and forth over the Queen's quim, getting it nice and wet with her juices. The slanted end was already leaking precum, which mingled with Jeanette's secretions as he rubbed the tip against her entrance.

Jeanette's flower was already in bloom, so there was little trouble in piercing her body despite his thicker girth. The grey, throbbing, bestial looking shaft sank inside her as he drove deep into her body. Jeanette moaned in pleasure as she felt herself filled with the thick orc cock. When he began to move, she knew that she wouldn't have to rely on watching Krogth's changing expression to cum. Large orc shafts with their ribbed surfaces and thick girth were always more than enough to bring her off.

Soft silk draped over her face as Krogth wrapped his silk favor over her eyes. "Now it's your turn to be in the dark Your Highness. But I bet you like it, I bet you love being fucked by someone you can't even see." He began to move faster as he snatched Emry's silk cloth of the bed and wrapped it around Jeanette's wrists. He didn't tied it, he just held it together to trap the Queen's hands behind her while he fucked her from behind. "Ah, that's it My Queen, take it, take my big orc dick!"

"Aaaah! Yes! Give it to me! Split me open with your fat orc prick! Fill me with your cock! Give it to me hard!" She screamed out in pleasure as Krogth ravished her. With her hands bound behind her, she found herself bent forward into the bed. Her face was buried in her mattress and her hips were raised high in the air. Each thrust of the powerful cock made Emry's sperm dribble faster up her stomach until it flooded the valley between her breasts. It made her feel extra naughty, and helped bring her back to the heights of pleasure again.

Krogth watched Jeanette's plump read jiggle as he slammed into her from behind. While still pert, the years had added to its roundness and the flesh was no longer as firm as it once had been. Krogth didn't know that though, he only knew that he was mesmerized by the sight of his Queen's backside dancing for his every move.

The constant friction in her already hot, sensitive slit was enough to bring Jeanette to the edge again. The orc held nothing back, but continued to slam his thick inhuman cock in and out of her with quick, powerful thrusts until the Queen hit her second climax. She cried out, screaming loudly for the pleasure his orc dick brought her and setting a near impossibly high standard for the rest of her lover's to try and match.

Feeling the Queen undulate beneath him was enough to finally bring his own climax to fullness. The tip of Krogth's cock rammed into Jeanette's cervix again and again, each hit sending a jolt of sexual satisfaction through him until finally he exploded. The orc yanked back on Jeanette's hips and held himself deep inside her as he flooded her cunt with his seed. Krogth didn't care that he was spoiling it for the others; he only knew he wanted to fill his lusty sovereign with as much of his hot baby batter as he could.

After his seed was finally spent, he pulled out of her and rejoined the others. Jeanette slumped forward, panting for breath as she felt the seed pool deep in her cunt. It only took her a moment to recover however, and soon she had pulled off the blindfold and removed the silk from around her wrists. Still breathing heavily, she turned around on the bed and looked for the next man to call forward.

Sir Farring came next, and after seeing the mess Krogth made in Jeanette quickly decided he was going to go another route. The knight spit in his palm and smeared the spittle all over his hard shaft. Seeing what he was about, Jeanette rolled onto her back and lifted her knees up to her chest. "You want to fuck my ass, Sir Farring? You can take it, fill my backside up as well. Make both my holes swim with my champion's hot cum." Jeanette reached down and grasped her butt cheeks and pulled them apart to reveal her tiny hole to the man.

"Oh I intend to, Your Highness. It's not every man who can say the fucked the royal arse. Every other man, maybe." He snickered and lined the bulbous head of his cock up with Jeanette's backside.

"That's it, slide it in, don't hold back my brave knight. You earned this!" Jeanette purred despite the insulting tone of Farring's words. She wiggled her hips towards him, rubbing her ass against the tip of his shaft. The strong knight grabbed her and pulled her down onto his cock, groaning in satisfaction as he felt the tight bottom engulf his throbbing shaft.

He began to pump his hips slowly as he adjusted to the tightness of Jeanette's backside. Her ass seemed to swallow his cock, sucking it deeper into her body as she rocked on her back. Each time his shaft descended fully inside her she grunted in pleasure. The sound egged him on, pushing him to move faster to elicit those lusty sounds. Soon Farring was in a rapid cadence of thrusts as he buggered the Queen thoroughly.

"Yes, ah, fuck me, fuck your Queen's ass! Harder!" Jeanette cried out louder and began to stroke her clit as she arched herself up into Farring's cross. Her fingers scooped up the orc cum leaking from her slit and smeared it all over her pussy mound as Farring pounded deeper and deeper into her.

"This is fucking good, Your Highness. I'm glad that big orc shit creamed your pussy, since it means I get to fuck this tight ass. Heh, and I'm not going to stop either. I'm going to flood your ass with my cum!" Farring's thrusts began to reach a crescendo as he neared his climax.

"Hey!" The Baron complained, "Cum on her stomach! I don't want sloppy seconds from either of you bastards!"

"Ah! No! Don't pull out! If the Baron doesn't want sloppy second maybe he'll do better next time. Keep going! Keep going!" Jeanette tossed her head back as she exploded into another climax, followed by the knight joining her and spilling his seed deep inside her rectum.

After Farring resumed his place, it was the baron's turn. Eyeing the slick cum dripping from Jeanette's ass and cunt, he straddled the Queen's waist and slid his cock between her breasts. Jeanette crushed the mountainous globes around his hard dick and began to stroke the throbbing shaft up and down.

"Suck it too, Your Highness, get it nice and wet again! Your hot mouth felt so good before."

Jeanette lowered her chin to her chest and opened her lips to take the head of the Baron's cock between her lips. She began to suckle it with her lips as she flicked the underside with her tongue, running it back and forth and up and down as she jerked him off with her breasts. Despite not getting any direct stimulation, she found herself getting hotter just from the lewd scenario. She began to stroke him faster and suck the tip of his cock more aggressively.

The baron humped Jeanette's chest, thrusting his cock between her breasts and pumping it in and out of her mouth. The sight of his Queen lying beneath him making his shaft disappear between her hot red lips made him want to cum immediately. He resisted the temptation for as long as he was able, but Jeanette was too skilled and soon he found himself on the edge.