Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wet sound of Jeanette's sucking filled the room, mixing with her throaty grunts. She bobbed her head faster and faster as she squirmed on the bed, working her lips voraciously around the girth of his shaft. Finally the Baron could take it no more and cried out as his climax hit. He pulled back, popping the cock out of her mouth to shoot his load down on the Queen. Thick globs of cum rained down, splattering her face, mouth and breasts as he furiously wanked his cock to milk out every last drop of seed.

"Hah hah hah! Well done My Lord!" Farring laughed out as he saw the cum paint the Queen's face.

Neither Krogth nor Emry said anything, though the latter squeezed his dick a little harder as he stroked. Watching the others take their turn with the Queen had revived his spirits, now that he had a chance to rest.

"What happened?" Cross asked. "You didn't make an even bigger mess did you?"

"Take off the blindfold and see for yourself, Sir Cross. It's your turn." Jeanette licked some seed off her lips and ran her fingers through the puddle forming between her breasts.

Cross approached Jeanette, a look of disgust crossing his face. His eyes traveled from the Queen's leaking ass and cunt to her cum splattered tits and face. "Where in the deepest darkest depths of the Abyss am I supposed to fuck her?"

"Anywhere you like." Jeanette laughed. "What, you don't want to dip your wick where another man has been? I'm sure it won't be the first time you've done it."

The Knight looked down at her and then sighed and climbed atop. "Fine, but I'm not putting my dick in that pool of orc cum." Cross pushed his shaft inside her bottom, thrusting it deeply in one hard push. The Queen's ass was already well lubed and stretched from Farring, so it was easy for him to move it in and out. His hips began to slap against Jeanette's round bottom as he vigorously fuck the Queen.

The strong muscles of her anal passage constricted around the knight's cock as Jeanette squeezed him inside her. She clamped herself around him and pulled him inside as she rocked back her hips. She began to cinch and release, over and over until Cross to reached the threshold of his pleasure. Rather than adding to the load inside her, he pulled out his cock and shot his seed against her gaping pussy, mixing his cum with the orc's into a sticky, frothy mess.

"There, now maybe the next Prince will be a proper, human baby." Farring snickered, and then laughed louder as Jeanette kicked his backside lightly as he left the bed.

Exeter impatiently pulled off his blindfold and walked up to the bed, anxious to see what all the fuss was about. Jeanette rose to greet him and reached down to encase his cock in her hand again. She squeezed it gently and began to stroke it as pulled him forward and guided him onto the bed.

"What, don't I get to decide where to put it?" The Count demanded.

"I'm afraid not, My Lord. That's one of the penalties for coming in last." She smirked and squeezed his small shaft. "In more ways than one. Just lie back, relax, and enjoy." Jeanette mounted atop him and lowered her cum covered pussy onto his cock. The slim, slender shaft slipped inside easily and disappeared in the well used hole.

She began to move her hips, working them forward and back as she straddled atop the count. The Queen glanced to the side towards the wall, where she knew Dorian would be watching and waiting. She gave him a smirk as she rocked her hips hard enough to make the Exeter's cock slip out. "Sorry about that, I'll try to move a little slower so your little thing doesn't slip out."

Exeter scowled at the insult, and started to move his hips more vigorously in order to compensate for what he lacked in size with enthusiasm. The Count reached up to cup her breasts, but hesitated at the last moment when he saw the semen coating them. With a mischievous grin Jeanette grabbed his wrists and pulled them to her cum sodden tits. She made him run his fingers through the mess as he groped and squeezed her large breasts.

"That's it, move your hips, work that tiny cock inside her!" One of the knights called from the gallery.

"Yeah, if you push real hard you might even make her feel something deeper than your finger!" Another snickered.

Jeanette laughed at the commentary and moved her hips so that he fell out of her again. "Oh dear, we're really having a problem aren't we? I'm just not used to so poorly endowed a lover."

"Or maybe you're cunt is just stretched out from overuse!" Exeter sneered petulantly.

"No need to be like that now My Lord." Jeanette cooed as she guided his slipper cock inside her again. She resumed moving her hips, adding a slight bounce to it as she rubbed him on her insides. Unfortunately, the Count's stamina proved even short than his cock and all too soon he shot his load, adding it to the mess inside her.

Hours later, after all the knights had another go, and in some cases another after that, Jeanette lay on her bed with her arms and legs stretched out to either side, basking in the aftermath of the sex party. Her sweaty body was covered in their seed from her hair to her feet, but nowhere more than in her sloppy pussy. "Mmmm, I haven't had a romp like that since I was a girl."

"Aye, it's been a while since you had so many for so long a go of it." Dorian said. "That Count Exeter's a little shit. Do you want me to have him picked up?"

"No, that's not necessary. It's not his fault, I was having too much fun with him." Jeanette sighed softly and looked up at the mural of surrounded by orc cocks pained on the ceiling above her head. "That Cross is another matter. I didn't like his comment about 'proper princes' at all. Take care of him."

"Yes Your Highness, I'll give the order myself."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brahm and Sylvia

In short, I really like both of these characters. Brahm is a wonderful "corrupter of the innocent." Knowing just how far he can press someone while keeping them hungry for more. Additionally, he seems sly enough that I still wouldn't be surprised if he was Dorian in disguise or a someone who works for him (after all, what better place to have a spy than as the owner of a brothel?). So yeah, I really like him.

Sylvia I really like and I hope her death was merely staged. In an odd way, she actually is a good match for Trogar: she has little in the way of assets and support but she pulls works with what she has to further her own goals. In some ways, the fact she took the skills she was forced to learn as an act of humiliation and used them in an attempt for the throne is admirable. Trogar meanwhile has money and (currently) the support of his mother but otherwise he has very little. He's a mockery to his own brothers, seems to have no one in court or anyone outside of the twins in his corner so ultimately, while we haven't seen it yet, he's going to have to put the little skills he has to actual use.

Though the place where they met up is that they definitely overestimate themselves. Trogar thinks he can just take Lyrenia so instead of taking a corrupting or seductive approach he just belts out "Yo, jerk me off and marry me" and thinks she'll skip to his tune. Really, if he had taken a subtler approach, he probably could have been halfway to a marriage or at least had an Elf Princess bouncing in his lap willingly. Whereas Sylvia probably could have pulled off becoming Trogar's consolation prize wife but her plan to fully reclaim her duchy and have Jeanette abdicate was optomistic at best and a naive fantasy at worst.

I don't want to criticize Trogar too much since you're a good writer and you still have time to make him a more well-rounded character or pull off a scheme which will show he actually is clever and his mother is right in seeing herself in him. Still, while re-reading all the chapters has softened me a bit (I was absolutely despising him prior to going through the story again), I will admit that it is annoying to read about a character that has big ambitions, thinks they're a genius, has other people saying they're a genius, and take them seriously when they keep acting like a child (for comedy it can work though). His sex scenes are fun but so far he feels like he would be a boss in an RPG who the heroes kill off early only to find the actual threat was manipulting him.

I just need to see him pull off something where he's going off without a safety net (his mom, Dorian, etc) and has to rely on his own skill set (like if he used his gained knowledge of the Elfin Isles to lay an ambush, manipulated Henry's men so they betray him at an opportune moment, or even got the twins to sneak aboard the boats and drug everyone). In fact, him hitting an ultimate low point and having to become his own kind of orc could be pretty good (like if not only his mother pulled support but his brothers stepped up their game and bought the twins' services to humiliate him) Or if he learned the lesson his mother wanted him to but only after suffering a real blow (more than humiliation, like a broken or lost limb...which would also satisfy the part of me that wants something bad to happen to him). That way he'd have to actual reflect on his real strengths and might even alter how he has to approach women from now on (still lots of kinky and rough sex but maybe thinking twice before he goes off judging his mother).

I do wonder how it will all end though. even if Henry pulls it off and is sincere, I don't see him making it to a safe port before getting captured and there's no way Lyrenia isn't making it out of this story without all of her holes getting a through helping of orc cocks. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if an insemination party is in her future. Though I could see her ending up in a relationship where she has a little say and is more confident in getting her needs fulfilled but still is an eager slut in the bedroom. Trogar still has time to prove himself, Dorian still has time to make some pants darken (as does Jeanette), the twins still have time to continue doing the same thing, and Brahm still has time to be awesome.

tl;dr eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

HierophantasHierophantasover 7 years ago
Sylvia

I liked her sub plot, and perhaps she's even better then Jeanette, at least in my opinion, I did not like how her sub plot turned out, but then again main plot of the story is not about her. I don't mind Trogar as much, but I think that character like him should not have even gotten such important plot line (as well as a task), still, I will be waiting to see how story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trogar

I never understood why some readers did not like Trogar´s father. He loved Jeanette (in his Orcish way), never betrayed her and gave her what she needed. However, I can understand why nobody likes Trogar. At the beginning I thought that he would be a kind of Tyrion Lannister: not very strong, but very intelligent and quite horny. Then it turned out that he is not as clever as he thought. I hoped that Jeanette´s intervention would change him somehow, but this does not seem to happen and I can´t see that he can turn into a kind of likable character. He has neither the strength of his father nor the intelligence of his mother. I would not mind if he would be killed at the end of the story. Antoher alternative would be that he recognizes that he is not fit to rule and decides to leave the country (he could have a comeback in a later story). I think you can still turn him into a likeable character, but not in Elfin Descent anymore.

Another possibilty would be to turn him into a charismatic badass, but I think this role fits his halfbrother.

anonkanonkover 7 years ago
Go Brahm!

As for your question regarding Brahm. He's super awesome. I hope he was an orphan who is really a prince :D So he'll be able to save the Elf Princess, marry her and still run a brothel in his castle!

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 7 years agoAuthor
feedback

Thanks for the feedback, even if it is negative. I still appreciate that you took the time to write something.

I understand that many people are unhappy with Trogar. But what about Sylvia and Brahm? Did you enjoy those subplots? Are they more subtle/better written amd characterized?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Gwennalyn's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01 A princess is ravaged by orcs & enjoys it.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
War Prisoner An Elven prisoner is broken in ways she couldn't imagine.in NonHuman
Four Orcs and a Maid Guests in a castle indulge.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
More Stories