Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trogar released one breast and clapped it on Soleil's ass, using it to hold her in place as he moved his hips. Her words enflamed him, and soon he was rutting up into her juicy cunt forcefully. "Aaah, yes, that masochistic bitch will love that! Picture that humiliated look on her face when she cums from the pain!"

"Mmmmm!" Soleil tossed her head back again, cascading her blonde hair over her shoulders as she moaned in ecstasy. The image Trogar painted flashed through her mind, nearly bringing her to climax again. She bucked harder against the Prince, moving violently enough that her nipple stretched painfully as the orc maintained his tight grip. "Let's do it on your wedding day! Let's have the whole wedding party there to see what a depraved slut their Princess is!"

The thought of having the traditional 'witnesses' there for the bedding ceremony made his cock twitch. He could do it, and in the most traditional, unobjectionable way possible. What better way to slam home the rumors of her lewdness then to put it on full display? Trogar pulled Soleil down to his mouth and kissed her deeply, raking her cheeks with his tusks as he thrust all the way inside her and shot a second load deep into her cunt.

Soleil squeezed his shaft hard with her pussy as her own climax exploded through her body. She knew the Prince was going to do it, and as a handmaiden to the princess she would have a front row seat. She might even be able to participate in the stripping! The elf servant smiled with satisfaction as she leaned down against Trogar, pressing her naked breast to his as she recovered from the climax. Maybe returning to the Isles wouldn't be so bad after all.

****

A large crowd had formed by the time their ship sailed into Yemora, which was just how Trogar wanted it. The messenger pigeon that he had sent ahead to herald their arrival had also announced the cargo of food and trade good. That meant that there would be plenty of work for laborers, helping to draw in more crowds besides just those curious to see their disgraced princess arrive home.

Trogar was feeling more on his game now that he had a real upper hand on Lyriena. When he had begun this enterprise he had relied on blackmail to manipulate the princess. While it worked, it hadn't defeated her mentally, and if anything, just made her more stubborn and obstinate. But since being exposed at Faerie Lights her morale had crumbled and he had all the momentum.

When Lyriena descended the gangplank the crowd was deathly still and quiet. Trogar watched her from the deck with a satisfied smirk. He didn't know what kind of homecoming she had expected, but this was going just as he had thought and hoped. Lyriena herself was downcast, looking at her feet as his men escorted her off the ship. Her bearing was not regal and her shoulders were slumped. She was heavily dressed for the heat, especially compared to Zentaran fashions. Her green cotton dress was high necked and extended all the way to cover her feet. It was full sleeved as well, so the only skin she was showing was her hands. The princess also wore the traditional full elfin veil; opaque and covering her whole face.

A week ago, Trogar would have forced her into a revealing Zentaran dress for her homecoming. But that would have been over playing his hand. That would make it look like she had been corrupted by the mainland, or even forced into behaving inappropriately. Now he realized that going understated was the much better move. By making her outer appearance respectable it created the impression that the corruption was inside of her; something that had been there all along but had remained hidden from her subjects and she had conned them into thinking she was pure.

Lyriena didn't realize that yet. She had been grateful for the chance to put on respectable clothes in order to face her people. Even with the hidden messaging, he thought she would be glad to wear that outfit. She needed a shield to protect her from the cold reception she was about to receive.

"Hey Princess, I got something for you!" A voice called out to the princess. Some young elf buck had whipped out his cock and was shaking it towards Lyriena.

"You didn't have to go so far to get fucked! I could have filled you up right here!"

"She only likes big pig cocks!"

"Oink oink!"

"Oink oink oink!" A raucous laughter erupted in the crowd as they mocked the princess with porcine calls. Lyriena hesitated as the humiliating catcalls started continued to hold her head down as she made her way slowly through the crowd.

"Hey princess when do we get to fuck you!"

"Princess cock sucker!"

"There are a lot of elf cocks here!"

"Take off that veil, slut!"

"Whore!"

Trogar looked on in approval. That the elfs were willing to mock their princess was a good start, now he needed to continue to chip away at their respect for her. She needed to be as illegitimate as possible for him to step forward and take the sovereign power in their eventual marriage.

A rotten tomato flew out of the crown and splattered on the ground at her feet. A few more flew in her direction landing on her dress and splattering. With the crowd beginning to get rowdy Trogar decided it was time for his part and put things in the proper perspective he wanted. He had put a lot of thought into whether he or Lyriena should go first, and he had decided on Lyriena. He wanted to make a splash and steal all the attention, and if he did that first no one would notice the princess enough to humiliate her. If he knew how hard she was struggling not to cry at the comments and her humiliating return he would have been even happier than we was.

"Men and women of Deznessuian, I greet you in the name of Zentara! I am Prince Trogar, third son of Queen Jeanette and King Turogg. It is a great honor for me to be here today, and to be the first member of the Grennally family to visit the Elfin Isles!" Trogar's voice boomed over the crowd, and he paused as the elfs began to turn their attention away from Lyriena and back towards the ship.

"In honor of this historic visit, and in reparation for not protecting Princess Lyriena's virtue while she was my guest, I offer you, the men and women of Deznessuian, all the foodstuffs in our hold!"

The hungry people of Yemora gave a great cheer and began surging back towards the ship. After months of barely subsisting on fish they were all eager for the more sumptuous food from the mainland.

"I would also like to announce the extension of our current trade deals out for an additional three months. I hope, and I'm optimistic, that upon my successful negotiations with your King, that our people will be brought closer together than ever. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful islands, and experiencing the rich fullness of your land and customs. But for now, enjoy the feast laid out for you by the Grennallys of Zentara in anticipation of the closer union between our people!"

The elfs cheered again and a chant of Trogar, Trogar, TROGAR rose as the first group of dockworkers made their way onto the ship to begin offloading the food for the feast. The celebration was a bit impromptu, but he thought he could impress upon King Coron the need to distract from his daughter's own disastrous arrival. He might even be thanked for it.

Trogar looked out to Lyriena, who had turned around after hearing the cheers. Though her face was covered, the orc Prince could tell what she was thinking. She was wondering how everything had gone so wrong. Well, he wouldn't claim that it was because he had outsmarted her. But rather, it was because he had the support of his family and Kingdom while she was all alone.

His mother was right though, that he wouldn't have those advantages here. At least, not at first. He had already started to win the support of the people. Next he had to win the support of the King, and then Lyriena's hand was as good as his.

12