Orc Dominion: Falling Leaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexinati
Sexinati
9 Followers

Before Lorak could reply, a whore-maid approached from the side. She was naked of all clothing except for a frilly black and white silk garter and stockings tied around her legs. Ernaut thought the view was somewhat arousing, her tits were on the smaller side, but that was made up by her waist line... the perfect shape, and her belly was of the type that you wanted to eat food off of. It was so smooth, and free of any hair. The stockings provided a nice contrast to the colour of her skin, and made her more alluring.

Lorak hooted out to the whore, before he held out a hand to grope her by the ass as she walked past.

"You two want to fuck me? ten bits." She replied.

Ernaut laughed. "Ahahahaha, ten bits... I could fuck any whore in Heste for half that amount. They'd probably let me piss on them too, for that amount."

Lorak looked to Ernaut, placing a hand over one of his shoulders. "Ahaha, that's about right. Elves are probably cheaper."

The whore sighed, taking the treatment as a normal, everyday thing. "I could go lower... eight bits."

"I don't want a whore tonight, but if you've got some more of this wine, send it over," Ernaut grinned for a moment. "Actually, just send over the bottle... I'm going to get dead-fucking-pissed."

Lorak laughed as the human slurred his voice on the boast. 'This human reminds me of me, a little bit'.

Lorak finally spoke after a second. "Speak for yourself then, human... I will fuck a whore tonight."

Ernaut shuddered, he hated being called 'human' from the lips of an orc, it brought back unpleasant memories. "Ernaut, my name is Ernaut." He said, somewhat venomously.

"I take it you don't like orcs, do you?"

Ernaut sighed, this wasn't a question that he really wanted to answer. "It's," Ernaut paused for a moment, trying to form the words so that they wouldn't get slurred. "Ah... it's not that I don't like orcs... I just ah... I haven't met one who wasn't an asshole, besides you."

Lorak coughed on his beer for a moment, before laughing aloud. "Ahaha, that's what they all say. Why don't you tell me about 'these' orcs?"

Ernaut downed his wine, waiting for the bottle of wine to show up so that he could refill his goblet. "I guess I have to start from the beginning then, It's a long story, so I will try to keep it short."

Ernaut began to recall the events within his head. "So, my father fucked my brother," Ernaut paused for a moment, then laughed at what he had just drunkenly said. "Ahahaha... I mean that my father fucked my mother, and I was born. But then my father died and my mother married a fucking orc. She gave birth and I was given over to my uncle to raise me. I was three or four at the time. Then my mother had two more children and died, I never got to see her again." Ernaut sighed. "I miss her, but I don't miss that son of a bitch that she married."

Ernaut began to raise his voice, to emphasise just how much he hated the abusive orc. "That fucking pug-nose, pig-faced cunt that she married. I want to shove a fucking knife in his throat and bathe in his fucking blood!"

Several of the crowd turned to look at him, their faces showed curiosity, or just disgust. Lorak just had a smile on his face, It wasn't often that people unloaded angry vengeance in a brothel, brothel's were for whores, not grudges. 'Unless it's one of those places where they have those whores who like getting hit and whipped.' Lorak finally thought.

The human paused for a moment. "The eldest orc took my inheritance... so all I had left was my uncle and his estate, but then he died about a year ago. My uncle had no heirs of his own... and he loved me like a father."

Ernaut looked into Lorak's eyes. "Guess who took the estate... my 'brothers'. They sold it and divided up the earnings amongst themselves... and here I am, fighting for two hundred marks in the melee tournament celebrating Trogar's nineteenth birthday, which I lost, because I was fucking stupid." Ernaut fought to keep back the tears that he could feel were ready to come out.

Lorak drank the last of his ale. "They took the estate?"

"It was me and ten others, my brothers had near one hundred and fifty men or so in mail and leather armour with swords and axes... there wasn't much choice, and I don't favour suicide. It's not like the law was going to do anything about it, anyway. That's my life, fucking shit. I guess there's some good parts to it, but not very many. All in all, a shitty story. Me, I try to joke about it as much as anything... what else can I do about it?"

Lorak decided to lighten the mood. "I'm surprised you didn't try to chop off my head, given your background."

"What good would that do, I don't like to fucking fight all the time," Ernaut paused for a moment. "Besides, you are not my like my brothers. They would probably cut off my head and put it on a spike and laugh about it while doing so, if they were able to get away with it. Sometimes, I feel that they will."

Lorak sighed, offering a simple declaration. "Those orc's are cunts, don't listen to them. Even an orc like myself has to watch out for those 'kinds' of orc."

"Really?" Ernaut said in shock, not believing what the orc had said.

"Some of the Braden ones... they aren't used to humans, so they treat everyone like shit who isn't like a traditional orc. There are several other types, but I'll let you learn about those yourself. Me, I'm a proud, noble half-orc, I know better than to treat those of equal status to me, a noble like yourself, like shit."

"I'm surprised that you think I am your equal, you must be far richer than I am, you probably own a castle or a lordly estate for all I know." Ernaut said, surprise showing on his face.

"We're nobles, we should stick together, not squabble like the Hesten lords." Lorak paused for a moment. "Of course, I wouldn't mind the opportunity to fight another country, I feel pretty useless as it is now. I had the opportunity to fight against the Hesten's, but my mother said no."

A loud cheer descended through the room, and Ernaut turned his head in the direction of the noise. "The fuck is going on?"

Lorak smiled. "You don't know, it's an insemination party. Some human bitch is going to get fucked by several people, then a bucket full of cum is going to be fed into her cunt."

Ernaut sneered. "That is... wow, that's just fucking nasty."

Lorak looked to Ernaut, a smirk on his face. "I participated once... I wanked my cock in front of a crowd of other guys wanking it, and came in the bucket... Oh, it was great, I practically filled half the bucket. I probably have three children under my belt by now."

'That sounds like something I want to do.' Thought Ernaut

"A bucket full of cum, the room must have smelled terrible!" Ernaut said, slurring at the last portion of his sentence.

Lorak laughed. "It gets my dick hard, that whorehouse smell."

Ernaut was about to make a comment, but stopped when he saw a naked woman show up on the stage. Her breasts were quite generous, and would probably give a nice bounce with a hard fucking. Otherwise, she was a little on the chubby side. Not quite like in the way an orc female looked, but in a similar fashion.

"My name is Clarissa, and I want to be impregnated. I want to be fucked hard, and to bear the children of someone I don't even know. Thank you all for 'coming' to my Insemination party."

The crowd laughed at the double entendre.

"What a vacant-eyed whore... what kind of lowly slut would get off on having her cunt filled with a bucket full of semen, hoping to give birth to bastard-born spawn?" Ernaut said, his judgement of Clarissa being very low.

He was not answered, so he just continued to watch the display in silence.

Soon enough, a naked orc came up onto the stage.

"Fuck the bitch hard!" Lorak shouted out to the stage. He was followed by several other men, who offered their own shouts of encouragement.

"Fuck her hard, get the bitch pregnant"

"Fill the cunt with cum."

Ernaut, filled with drink and fueled by the environment around him, decided to make his own call. "Take your cock and shove it in her whole, make her cunt bleed!"

Lorak looked to the human, he was slightly concerned by the violence in the human's voice.

The orc on the stage turned his head and nodded to the crowd, before he turned back to take the woman right there in front of the crowd.

'I was right about the whores tits, they sway when she gets fucked hard, the stupid sow.' Ernaut thought with malice.

Ernaut couldn't help but to admire the physique of the orc who was fucking Clarissa, the ass was nicely shaped, even when it swayed up and down with his fucking. The orc had firm shoulders, fine musculature and well-proportioned thighs. But, the cock on the orc, that was a sight to see. It had somewhat of a ridged, cork-screwed appearance and shape to it.

'This can't be what all orc cocks look like, right?' Ernaut thought, feeling his cheeks redden a little.

Ernaut turned to face Lorak, a blush appearing on the side of his face. "Do orc cocks look like that?"

Lorak snickered. "Why do you want to know, Are you jealous? Or do you just like cock?"

Ernaut sighed, he should have known that something like this would come up. "Fuck you... I might be ah... a little jealous." Ernaut noticed how he slurred at the last moment. 'Wow, this is some strong wine.'

Lorak smirked. "With the little things your kind flop around, you should be jealous, we have superior cocks."

Ernaut coughed, cock size wasn't the greatest subject to bring up, as Ernaut was a little sensitive on the subject. "You'd probably be right. Ah yeah... um."

Lorak noticed the way that Ernaut's eyes briefly glanced down to his pants, but then quickly moved back up to look at his face. This aroused Lorak's curiosity, and he wondered how far he could take it.

"I bet you'd like it if I pulled out my cock right here."

'Yes, I would like that, but not in front of an audience.'

Ernaut quickly readied his defence. "What are you talking about, I don't like men."

Lorak slowly crept forward, canting his neck towards Ernaut's ear, whispering quietly. "But I think you do."

Ernaut shook his head. "I don't like men."

But Ernaut's words fell on deaf ears. "Don't lie, I saw you eyeing down my pants like a craving, cock-hungry bitch."

Ernaut stuttered. "I said that I wasn't..."

"There's a seat down the back, in a corner... not many people will be watching from there." Lorak offered his open hand, trying to tempt the human into following him.

'Stop tempting me... I can barely think straight with all this wine.'

"Do you want to see my cock? I bet you want to worship my orc cock right under the table whilst I watch a human woman take it from other men."

'If I let him know that I like men, will he tell anybody? If he does, I could lose what little respect I have, my reputation.' The thought swirled through Ernaut's mind.

"Stop twisting my words, I don't want to..." Ernaut could feel the temptation surging in his mind.

"Stop lying, you want to worship my cock like the whore you are. You like being used, don't you."

'But then, if I don't take the leap, will I ever find another man who will ever take me. Will another man ever offer me this suggestion?' Ernaut pondered on his thoughts, deciding on what he should do.

Ernaut made the decision after a few seconds, fear gripping his chest tight as he whispered to Lorak, finally admitting to the orc that he liked men. "I... I do like men. But I am not weak, fuck you for suggesting that I like being..." Lorak put a finger over Ernaut's lips, silencing him.

Ernaut felt relieved on the inside that he had finally told someone after so many years of keeping his secret hidden.

"I thought only woman were sluts for orc cock, but it seems even human men are sluts for orc cock as well. I guess it can't be helped."

'I can't be a slut, if I haven't fucked before... can I?'

"I am not a slut." Ernaut said with a tinge of venom that was fueled by the alcohol in his system, the tone of his voice low so as to not alert anyone from the crowd.

Lorak ignored Ernaut's statement, quietly leading the way to the back corner. Ernaut followed behind a moment later, with his head held low like a lost puppy.

Lorak reclined back in the chair like a king, forcing Ernaut down to his knees beneath the table. "Stroke my cock through my pants, get me hard."

Ernaut did as he was bid, feeling around for the cock held within the orc's pants. "How are you not hard?" Ernaut whispered.

"I don't like men, but I don't mind making an exception if I get free sex."

Ernaut giggled. It seemed like a sound logic, now that he thought about it.

Ernaut was curious. "Have you ever made this exception before?"

Lorak ignored the question, so Ernaut decided to continue with what he was 'commanded' to do.

"Ah, there you go." Lorak said, leaning back even further into the seat whilst Ernaut's hands found his cock through his breeches.

Ernaut applied what he knew about his own anatomy to the Orc's cock, stroking it up and down through the pants. Then Ernaut focused on the head, rubbing it smoothly side to side. This earned a sudden reaction, and Lorak's cock began to surge.

Lorak reached down and undid his breeches, which fell down to Lorak's ankles, freeing his cock for the human's attention.

'This just isn't fair... I really am jealous, I could put two hands around it and there would still be some room left.'

"Open wide." Lorak whispered.

Ernaut made a hasty admission in shock, looking at the size of what he was about to be dealing with. "I've never done this before... I've never had sex." Ernaut's face flushed upon revealing that he was a virgin.

Lorak reached down a hand to Ernaut's head, where he petted his hair as though he were like a pet dog. "All that talk about fucking and pissing on whores, and you're a virgin... heh. I don't know what bitches do to suck my cock, but go easy on yourself... for now. Why don't you explore, and I'll lead you back to my cock when I want it sucked."

Ernaut leaned his head onto Lorak's thigh's, looking at the orc's shaft as it stood tall and proud. Ernaut saw the cork-screw shape that he was dealing with, and he marvelled at its foreign, exotic appearance. The orc's cock was surrounded by a large amount of pubes, some of them curled around in a spiralling pattern. Beneath his shaft rested two large balls, textured in that way that most balls were. Ernaut felt the orc's sack, and realised that they were aching for release.

'Would I even like doing this, sucking cock? I want to fuck a guy, but where else would I get the opportunity to have sex with a man and not be shamed? Will this be my only chance with a man?' Indecision and fear struck through Ernaut in his thoughts.

The human leaned forward, breathing in the scent of the orc's balls. Ernaut prodded his inquisitive tongue out to feel around the bottom of the orc's sack, licking from ball to ball before resting his tongue between the middle. The rough texture and the musky scent sending Ernaut into a headspin of lust and desire.

'I wonder what he will do if I do something like this?' Ernaut thought.

Ernaut slowly reached more downwards until his head hit the seat. The orc must have realised what was going on, because he shifted in his seat, allowing Ernaut to move his head further down.

The scent of the Orc's ass crack sent Ernaut crazy, it was a scent like no other. His tongue forced its way to Lorak's rim, teasing around the edge, causing Lorak's rim to squirm as he tensed at the sensation.

"I didn't know you were that inclined to exploring me. No woman has ever licked my asshole before." The orc whispered, laughing under his voice.

Ernaut didn't know how to feel about that comment.

A large spurt of precum started to dribble down Lorak's shaft.

Ernaut quickly returned back to facing Lorak's cock, where he spotted the pre-ejaculate fluid running down the orc's cock. He put his finger down the bottom of Lorak's shaft to stop the precum from travelling any further downwards and onto Lorak's balls, then leaning in with his outstretched tongue, Ernaut began to lap at all the fluid that stuck to his finger, before moving upwards and ending at the source, the head, which he licked around for a few moments. This was Ernaut's first taste of orcish precum.

'This is much more powerful than my own. I think I prefer orc precum to my own, in flavour.'

Lorak felt through the human's hair again, stroking it in slow, twirling motions. "How old are you?" Lorak whispered, curious, since he had never asked earlier.

Ernaut raised his head. "Eighteen, what about you?"

Lorak grinned. 'Heh, he acts like he is twenty five years old... yet he fights better than some people who are twice his age.'

"Twenty. So a two year difference... I'll have to teach you some things. As great as you are with the sword, you could really use my help to find your way around. If you are lucky, I could find you a job at my mother's manor."

'Where you will do all the household chores.' Lorak thought with a smile. 'It would be rather nice watching the boy who can kick my ass washing my clothes, cleaning dishes and serving me my food at home, like a servant girl.'

Lorak scanned the horizon, noticing that the whore from before was starting to look around. She spotted him, and she started to move down through the room.

Lorak slowly forced Ernaut's head down to the floor, right near Lorak's boots.

Ernaut was about to ask for an explanation, but then he heard footsteps approaching closer and closer.

"Hey, where did that cute nobleman from earlier go? I have his wine."

Lorak eyed down the wine. 'Hehehe, just what I need. I'm going to drink his wine whilst he pleasures me.' "He bailed on me, but I'll cover the tip." He said with a smirk.

Ernaut hastily reached for Lorak's coin pouch, which was now down near Lorak's boots, having fallen with the pants. He let the pouch rest on Lorak's thigh, hoping that the maid wouldn't see his hand as it peeked out from under the table.

"Here, four bits." Lorak replied, handing the coinage to the waitress-whore.

The whore-maid approached, taking the coin and placed it on the inside of her stockings, where the garter kept it from falling. Seemingly, the maid didn't notice that the human was under the table. Perhaps it was too dark or shaded to observe from her angle, but for whatever reason, Lorak was pleased.

Ernaut inquisitively licked along the side of one of Lorak's thighs, his tongue trailing along the bulk of Lorak's leg hairs. Then Ernaut bit down right at the junction between thigh and pelvis, near his cock. The sensation almost earned an unexpected moan from the surprised orc.

The whore-maid poured Lorak a drink, which he quickly guzzled down to avoid from moaning out at the human's ministrations.

"Wow, you are thirsty." The whore said.

"Yes, now fuck off." Lorak replied, too focused on what was occurring below the table to care about how the whore would react to his brusque comment.

When the whore was out of sight, Lorak hastily pulled the human upwards so that he was now level with his cock.

Ernaut inquisitively placed his mouth around the tip of Lorak's cock and applied suction, licking around the head.

"You almost got me caught, do you have any idea what would happen if somebody recognised who I was." Lorak wasn't being as gentle as he normally was, this time he was rough. "You could ruin me, and if that happens, you'll be my little bitch-boy for life."

Sexinati
Sexinati
9 Followers