Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Hesten attendants escorted her through her castle to the main hall just inside the gates of the keep. King Connor Ousten awaited her there. He looked every bit a king in his resplendent garb, the bearded lion of his dynasty emblazoned on the front of his tunic. His large frame filled it out, rivaling that of a smaller orc. His face was lined from bearing the stress of ruling, but it was hidden behind a thick auburn beard.

"Lady Susannah, welcome. Thank you for joining us this morning. I was wondering if you would enjoy going for a walk with me?"

Susannah curtsied deeply before the king. "It would give me great pleasure, Your Highness, I've been indoors for so very long."

"I'm glad to hear it, Your Grace. Now that my forces have defeated the host your dead husband was gathering and secured most of the Duchy, it is time we discuss how best to settle things here. With my brother murdered and heirless, there is no one with a direct claim upon the Duchy." The pair strolled out the gate, and Susannah had to shield her eyes from the bright sun as she waited for her vision to adjust. "I intend to name one of my cousins as the new Duke of Braden. I've spoken with your father, and in order to best preserve a continuity of rule, we believe it would be best for you to marry him. Do not worry though, Susannah. Heinrich is a good man, and will make a much better husband to you than that orc ever did."

Susannah didn't reply as they approached the portcullis. Of course she could see the political sense in it. However, she didn't think she wanted to get married so soon after Bodak's death, and certainly not into a political marriage arranged by the King of Heste and her father without ever asking her permission or opinion. Susannah began to reply, but as they crossed the shadow cast by the wall and her vision cleared, she stopped short and gasped in surprise.

"It's fortunate that the orc never seeded you, Your Grace. We wouldn't want any impediments to the marriage," As Susannah looked up to the top of the portcullis, Betsy's severed head stared back at her with empty, lifeless eyes, "and a potential heir to the Duchy of Braden wouldn't certainly be an impediment."

****

The clash of swords and the shouts of combat echoed in the courtyard below Greenthorn Castle. Jeanette's knuckles were white as she gripe the railing of her balcony tightly, looking onto the fight beneath her with trepidation. With a savage cry, the young squire smashed aside his opponents shield, and with a quick slash of his sword sent him flying to the ground. Jeanette cheered and clapped her hands as Agmar stood above his opponent in the training yard. At almost nine years old, he was as big as most human boys entering adolescence. Due to his size and fierceness, he was allowed to become a squire and train much earlier than would otherwise be appropriate. So far he hadn't given her or the master at arms any reason to regret that decision.

The only fault that could be found was that perhaps he was just a little too ferocious. Even though it was just training, he fought every duel as if it were mortal combat, and had broken more than one bone of the young squires he trained with. There was a deep anger and streak of cruelty in the boy. Many wrote it off as it coming from his orc heritage, but Jeanette thought there was more to it than that.

Griselda cried for her mother, drawing her attention back to the nursery. Jeanette looked down with a smile at the little baby in her bassinet. The small half-orc was her first daughter after a number of boys. Turogg of course was quite happy to have three strapping sons, but Jeanette pleased to have a daughter at last. Scooping up the small bundle in her arms, she took the baby to her breast and turned to watch Turogg's eldest son, Grotok, watching Agmar train. The boy was quite jealous that Agmar got to train and he didn't, but Jeanette was firm that he had to wait another year.

Belkor and Trogar would soon start clamoring for a sword as well, but Frenok and Dolnog were still too young to care, and preferred to follow around Jeanette whenever they could. Griselda fed greedily from her breast as she rocked the gentle girl. Six children in eight years, not including Agmar. Orcs were certainly fertile, but so was she, she supposed. Certainly she had reinvigorated the Grennally line and secured the succession.

"Your Highness? May I enter?" Daniels' voice called from outside the nursery.

A smile crossed Jeanette's face as she turned towards the doorway. "You may." Her servant Daniels, who had remained faithful all these years, entered into the nursery, but turned away abashed as he saw the queen nursing her baby. Even after eight years of skimpy clothing and near constant teasing, he still had not gotten used to the sexualized Queen he once knew as an innocent princess.

"Er, Your Highness, a message has come in from Shropfordshire. The rider says that it's extremely urgent." Daniels had a little trouble handing Jeanette the letter while keeping his eyes averted, but he managed.

Jeanette place Griselda back in her bassinet and then opened the sealed scroll and read aloud, "Your Highness, An orc caravan was massacred in Shropfordshire. Several thousand peasants marching towards Ruar to demand all orcs be exiled. Dukes of Haverset and Swetford are with them along with many knights. Will arrive two weeks after you receive this message."

Daniels forgot himself and looked straight at the scantily clad queen with a look of shock. "S-several thousand? Your Highness, we don't have nearly that many soldiers left in the city! What will we do?"

Jeanette pursed her lips as she rolled up the scroll and tapped it against the table. After a moment, she brushed her long dark hair out of her face and turned back to her footman. "Send me Chancellor Trodott and summon the captain of my guard. Then have the servants prepare for travel. I need to nip this in the bud before it grows any larger. I cannot afford to have rebellion behind me and Heste in front of me."

It didn't take long for her retinue to be packed and ready to depart, and before she knew it she was a week into her journey towards the oncoming mob. She wasn't taking her household, just Daniels and fifty of her orc guards. She was dressed for war, wearing her new leather cuirass and armed with Peace Bringer. Gone were the trunks of dresses and jewels. Jeanette was momentarily amused at the thought of how her thin, scanty dresses could take up so much space. It was a welcome diversion, but it didn't last long as her thoughts drifted back to Duke Frederick. What was he doing with the rebels? Had she really pushed him so far that he would actually rebel against her? She had trouble believing it. Duke Frederick had been like a father to her, both when her real father was alive and in the months after his death.

He had given her refuge in his estate when she was pregnant with Agmar, though he didn't know the real reason for it. So close was their trust that he didn't even ask for any details. Sure, the betrothal of Bodak and Susannah had been unconventional, but other than the orc's misrule of Braden, Susannah's letters made their marriage seem a happy one. Perhaps he wasn't rebelling, she thought, perhaps he was just accompanying the mob to help keep them under control, and to serve as a spokesman for their concerns.

Jeanette didn't know what had got them so riled up, or why they suddenly felt the need to attack one of the orc trading caravans that traveled through Haverset. Surely they should have gotten used to the orcs' presence by now. Well, regardless, Jeanette didn't doubt that she would be able to calm the crowd down and address their concerns without expelling all the orcs from the Kingdom. I've always been able to connect with the commoners, and they have to know how much I've done for them and the Kingdom, how much the orcs have done for the Kingdom. I can make them see it.

"Your Highness?"

"Hmm? I'm sorry Daniels, did you say something?"

"Are you sure it is wise to confront the rebels with only fifty men? They are supposed to number in the thousands..."

"It won't come to a battle, Daniels. I don't know where they are getting these new and strange notions about the orcs, but I shall put it to rest." Jeanette's confidence seemed to reassure Daniels, at least nominally.

"And if they don't, they're just peasants. One charge from a guard of orcs will send the cowards scattering," the rough, gravelly voice of Vrenchak, the Captain of her Guard cut in.

Jeanette shot Vrenchak a contemptuous look. "They have many knights as well. You shouldn't dismiss them, though it is beside the point. It will not come to bloodshed. If I have to slaughter my own subjects to rule then I'm no true ruler."

"There will always be someone to challenge the chief, and the chief will always have to slaughter him to make the rest fear and respect him."

The captain's words were harsh, cruel, and cold, but all too typical of orcs. Their impermanent system of government, often without hereditary rulers, made it difficult for many of them to appreciate a more stable and loving leadership style. At least, it was difficult for the orc warriors to learn it. Turogg knew it, though it was slow going. But the thought of building a dynasty for his children helped him see the light. Trodott knew it as well, but then, he was a merchant who had more exposure to the civilized kingdoms, and whose focus was on wealth and not on violence.

Jeanette looked over at her captain of the guards, admiring the strong corded muscles of his arms. Though not as large as Turogg, he was still massive, and the sight of his broad shoulders was only magnified by the chainmail resting atop his leather cuirass. For all these orcs disdained human ways, they certainly appreciated finely wrought human armor, which was leagues beyond anything that even the finest orc blacksmiths and leatherworkers from the March would be able to produce.

Vrenchak had a strong jaw, punctuated with sharp tusks that he had filed to make them even pointier and sharper than normal. They made his lips curl into a permanent sneer, and the slightly upturned orc nose only made him seem more arrogant. Jeanette couldn't help but find the alien features attractive, though she hated herself for it. "Come, let's make haste to the Night Watchman's Keep; they may reach it by tomorrow and I want to be well rested if they do." Jeanette kicked her horse and began to gallop, as much to get away from Vrenchak as to get to the Keep before dark. The Night Watchman's Keep was an old fortification built on a hill that used to mark the boundary of Ruar's territory when it was a young city state. She supposed the hill was originally manned by a night watchman, but if it was that story had been lost to history.

The hard ride to the keep did little to cool the heat that staring at her captain had built in her. Feeling the strong horse thundering between her legs as she rode astride only made her think of Turogg, who seemed to have left her forever ago. It had been a long week without being able to pleasure herself, but at least tonight in the Keep she'd have enough privacy to see to that particular need. With the thought of that in front of her, she rode even faster.

The Night Watchman's Keep had been abandoned for many years, the borders of Zentara outgrowing its purpose long ago. Still, the main structure of the keep was sound, and would serve as suitable shelter for the night, and serve as a better than nothing defensive position should things turn violent. Though most of the stone wall had been plundered by local farmers, the keep itself still stood strong. The commoners marching from Heste were not likely to have siege equipment, or enough food to enact a siege.

One of the guards took her horse as Daniels led her into the keep to find a suitable room. Though there were no furnishings, having a room with a door and a roof over her head was all the luxury she needed after a week riding in military style. Once they were in the room, Daniels assisted her in removing the leather cuirass. The silk undershirt was damp after a day's riding, and the soft material clung to every curve of her breasts. The material had even turned slightly transparent, and she could feel Daniels staring at her in spite of himself.

Amused and a little aroused that her normally bashful footman was entranced, she decided to tease him just a little further. She reached out to his arm and gently stroked her fingers up to his shoulders. "Daniels...Daniels..." she called, her voice as soft and svelte as velvet, "...that will be quite enough for tonight. I shall call you if I have need of you."

"H-huh? Oh, er, yes, of course Your Highness. Have a good night..."

Jeanette ran her hand down to the small of his back and then pushed him towards the door. When he left, she sighed out loud, running her hands over her sweaty breasts, tugging the silk shift away from her skin and fanned herself with the fabric. She then went to her traveling pack, unrolled her sleeping sack, and retrieved the toy she had carefully hidden within.

She brushed the slanted tip of the toy over her cheek and nuzzled her lips as she inhaled the scent of her sex off the fake cock. A shiver ran through her, and she used one hand to start unlacing her britches. She gently kisses the tip of the orc cock dildo while working her leather pants down her legs. She slowly rose to the floor, resting atop her bed roll to remove her boots and finally kick off the leather garment.

Her chest heaved, breasts thrusting into the air as the arousal grew within her again, stronger and hotter than before now that she was so close to the pleasure she had been aching for. She untied the strings of her panties and tossed the garment aside, letting it fall near the door. Jeanette lifted her knees, spreading her legs apart as she moved the toy down to her slit, letting the orc dildo wallow and bathe in her juices. As she pressed the tip of the toy against her folds, she heard a soft gasp from the doorway.

She took the noise in stride, and not missing a beat, she spread her labia apart to reveal her pink folds. She could hear a brushing sound near the doorway, a sound she had learned all too well. Pleasure swelled within her breast as she thought of someone peeping on her. It had to be Daniels, she thought, as she started to slide the inhuman dick you inside. She twisted and turned it, making the bulging corkscrews rub against her sensitive inner walls.

The feeling of the thick member and the bulging ridges sent shudders through her, and filled the aching sense of emptiness that had been following her for the past week. She slowly, laboriously drew it out again, and then suddenly pushed it back in, deeper than before. Her hips lifted off the ground to meet it, thrusting herself back into the toy.

The erotic movement elicited another gasp from behind the door. Jeanette used one hand to move the toy in and out of her as the other went to the silk shirt. She pressed the soft material into her breasts, rubbing her hard nipples with the silk, making them throb for attention as her body quivered. She moved gently, subtly changing her position as she fucked herself so that she more precisely faced the door. In her mind's eye, she pictured Daniels watching her as she took the orc cock, rubbing himself through his pants as she was ravished by the orc sized toy.

"Mmmm...ah...yessss...I've missed this..."

A soft panting began to mix in with the sound of a hand furiously stroking a cock. Her hips moved in kind, matching the intensity of the hidden voyeur as she pumped the orc sex toy into her. Her moist walls swallowed up the corkscrewed cock again and again, allowing each inch to sink inside of her until the slanted tip pressed into her cervix. Moaning louder, she bunched the silk shirt up in her hand and pulled it roughly over her head. She squeezed herself on the toy, holding it inside her as she peeled the shirt the rest of the way off her body. Her luscious breasts spilled free, and gained another lusty moan from outside the room.

Her bountiful tits bounced wildly as she threw herself with reckless abandon into the toy. Again she thrust it inside her as she lifted her hips higher to meet it. As her mind began to cloud over, Jeanette rolled over onto all fours. "Ah...yes...fuck me...harder...do it!"

Her voice cried out, and as she shook her ass towards the door she heard a final gasp and the soft splatter of the man's seed shooting against the door and onto the floor. The thought of Daniels cumming while watching her pushed her over the edge, triggering her own climax. She shuddered around the toy as she buckled and then fell forward, panting for breath, toy still impaled inside her. Blearily, she looked towards the door, and the last thing she noticed before passing out was that her panties were gone.

12