Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the world went dark, Jeanette quivered in anticipation at being filled once again. With her eyes covered, each sensual touch on her body was amplified, and made her even more eager to give in to the desires consuming her body. When she felt her shirt being lifted and he breasts being bared, she jerked as if to reach out, only to be reminded that her wrists were still secured behind her back. Jeanette was at their mercy, and they didn't seem to have any.

A sharp gasp rang out in the tent as she felt Gorath's tusk poke her nipple, and a moment later his lips clasped around the nub and began to suckle. Dexterous fingers untied her pants, and soon she felt them being jerked down to her ankles, leaving her lower half as exposed as her top. Another shudder of excitement ran up her spine. With her eyes covered, she had no way of knowing who was in the tent. Anyone could be there right now, watching her being stripped and played with and she would have no idea.

The Queen stepped one leg out of the pants and raised it, attempting to wrap it around Gorath's side. The orc was so much taller than her that she had to lift her knee quite high to manage it. She squeezed him firmly with her thigh, pulling him against her eagerly. She could feel him fumbling with his pants, and then moaned loudly again when his hot shaft slapped against her leg and poked against the delta of her thighs.

A grin spread across Kat's face as she saw Jeanette flex and press her lush backside against the pole. She repositioned herself beneath the Queen and lifted her face until it pressed into Jeanette's ass. She kissed the cheeks softly, and then lightly grazed her teeth along the flesh. Her tongue flicked out, leaving a slick trail along the pale moon as she teased the Queen's backside. Katerei had to suppress a giggle as Jeanette released a soft cry after the warrior woman nipped at her buttocks. Jeanette was such a delight to play with, so much more eager than what she would have expected of a noble woman, let alone a queen.

The feeling of Jeanette's wet pussy slapping against his slanted cockhead was driving Gorath wild. He reached down to grab at Jeanette's ankle, and lifted the Queen's leg up even higher, so that it was running parallel to her torso. He then lined up the tip of his cock with her slit and pushed in eagerly, sliding in as much of his shaft as he could with just the first thrust.

Jeanette's toes curled as she felt the thick orc rod push inside her. She leaned against the pole, letting it support her weight as she thrust her hips into Gorath's cock. The ridges wrapping around the thick member rubbed her insides deliciously, and her leg being lifted to high caused her sex to cinch tightly around his shaft, making an incredibly tight fit inside her body.

The feeling of Katerei's tongue flicking against between her ass cheeks, rubbing her little rosebud made her buck even faster and harder against Gorath. The massive orc met them with his own powerful thrusts, roughly slapping his hips to Jeanette's as he slammed the thick cork-screw penis inside the Queen again and again. Jeanette could feel her insides spread and stretch around his cock with each thrust as they came in quick, powerful thrusts. Her back bounced of the pole, slapping it firmly again and again as she rebounded off the wood each time he plunged into her.

The soft, pillowy flesh of Jeanette's tits dimpled beneath Gorath's teeth as he nipped and bit them. The orc growled with desire as he slammed in and out of the Queen's cunt, pounding with wild, desperate need as he left love marks all over Jeanette's chest. Kat did the same for her bottom, decorating the Queen's round ass with love bites. Jeanette yipped and bounced from the attention, squirming wildly atop Gorath's cock as it stirred her insides.

"I'm going to cum Your Highness!" Gorath grunted out as he continued to thrust, refusing to slow his rampant pace.

"Tell him where you want it my Queen. We're your loyal subjects, we live to serve and obey. Tell us where you want Gorath to cum. Is it deep inside your naughty royal cunt?" Kat spread Jeanette's ass cheeks even further apart, and thrust her tongue deep into the Queen's little star, twisting and thrashing it in her tight anal passage as the Queen danced and writhed above her.

"You're running out of time, Your Highness, tell me if you want me to stop!"

"Ah! No! Don't! Don't stop!" Jeanette gripped the tent pole tightly with her hands, bracing herself as her climax struck. Her insides cinched tightly around Gorath's cock, squeezing it firmly inside herself. The walls of her cunt pulsed around the shaft, holding it deep inside as she rode the crest of her orgasm.

Cum blasted Jeanette's cervix as Gorath grinded the slanted tip of his cock right at the entrance to her womb. He held himself inside her, plugging her up completely as the tight grip her pussy had on his dick milked the seed from his balls. The orc panted rapidly, his chest heaving as he clung to Jeanette, holding her tightly in his arms as he filled her with his spunk.

When Gorath slipped his cock from between her legs and Katerei slid from underneath the Queen fell to the floor to catch her breath. While she leaned against the pole for support, Kat untied her wrists and Gorath removed the blindfold. Guilt swept through her again as she looked up at an orc face not belonging to her husband. She had given in again, despite her resolution.

"There, doesn't that feel better my Queen?" Kat asked, oblivious to Jeanette's feelings.

"Yes, much better of course." Jeanette shivered as the aftershocks of her climax coursed through her body. She looked down at her bare chest, covered in red welts from the love bites. "Thank you. I'm...much more relaxed now. I think I am going to rest a bit. Come back again after dinner for the report on the status of the army."

Gorath looked at Kat, confused at the change in Jeanette's demeanor. The warrior woman shrugged, and the pair left the queen alone in the tent. I have to stop letting this happen, she thought. I am the queen, not their whore. I should have been to Turogg. I screwed up, but I can correct it. It's not too late. Kat and Gorath have been impertinent; but that's my own fault, I've let them. They need to be taught a lesson.

Jeanette rose from the ground, a new determination building inside her. As she did so, Daniels walked in with his own look of determination. He didn't seem surprised to find her naked with cum dripping down her thighs. Instead, Daniels walked right up to her, boldly admiring her bare breasts and exposed pussy.

"I think I've been watching long enough, Your Highness. You've been having a great time, teasing and taunting me, but now you've gone a step to far! You've been letting Gorath finish himself inside you! The one thing you're not to do, and you've done it." Daniels licked his lips as he got closer and saw the many red marks on Jeanette's tits from Gorath's bites.

"So what if I have? It's no business of yours, Daniels! Go back to your post until I have need of you, and be grateful for all the opportunities I've provided you!" Jeanette stood up straight, her chest thrusting out imperiously despite her nakedness.

"I think you should reconsider, my Queen! If you don't want me letting the King know about what you've been doing that is!" Daniels reached for Jeanette's breast with trembling fingers, a desperate and hungry look in his eyes.

An hour ago and Jeanette might have succumbed to the threat, but the Queen was no longer in a mood to indulge being used. Jeanette batted his hand away, and then slapped him firmly across the cheek. "How dare you! You would threaten me? Try to blackmail me? After everything I've done for you? You miserable wretch! Do you think the King would believe you over me?" She slapped him again, and the footman faltered, stepping back.

"I'd have no reason to lie to him, and-" Daniels' words were cut off as she slapped him once more.

"And nothing! I am the Queen and you would try to bully and abuse me? Me?" Jeanette glared at her formerly loyal footman, who wilted beneath her gaze.

"I'm sorry Your Highness, but it's just, with all the teasing-"

"So you think your own perverse leching of my body what, empowers you to take liberties? Idiot! Get on your knees and beg for my forgiveness and maybe I'll let you keep your post and not have you and your family ruined and thrown into penury!" Jeanette barked imperiously at Daniels, whose own instinct to obey the Queen was quickly outstripping his daring.

"Please, Your Highness, you knew what you were doing, I was only-"

"Kneel!" Jeanette's order resounded in the tent and Daniels quickly fell to his knees.

The footman had thought Jeanette would give in, and might even enjoy it. After all, he wasn't treating her that differently than Katerei and Gorath did. Daniels didn't understand what was making the Queen so angry, but clearly he had miscalculated and overstepped his bounds. He depended too much on Jeanette, especially out here, so far from home, to risk her displeasure. If she wasn't going to give in to his advances than he had to do whatever he could to mollify her.

"I'm sorry Your Highness, you have my sincere apologies. You're just so...so beautiful and enrapturing, I couldn't control myself. Please, forgive me Your Highness!"

A smile spread across Jeanette's lips as she looked down at Daniels. But it wasn't a smile of amusement, or even one of triumph. It was the smile of a cat getting ready to play with its prey. "Beautiful and enrapturing? You couldn't help yourself? Well, if that's true, then perhaps I shall forgive you. Indeed, such a faithful servant, to have resisted my charms for so many years. Perhaps you even deserve a reward?"

Daniels looked up uncertainly at the Queen. "Your Highness? I, I don't understand."

"You say you've been lusting after my body, Daniels. So much so that you cannot control yourself. Perhaps you need a taste, to cool your urges? Kiss my feet, and see if that eases your need."

Daniels hesitated for just a moment before lowering his face to the floor. He pressed his lips against the top of Jeanette's bare foot kissing it just briefly before doing the same for the other. Jeanette smirked playfully at the display, and then reached out with her toes to lift his chin and make him look up at her.

"Is that all it took? Two brief kisses?" The Queen lowered her foot to press against Daniels' thigh to stroke his cock with her toes. "It doesn't seem so. Kiss them again. And then again. Worship them if you're so enraptured."

With a gulp, Daniels bent forward again to kiss Jeanette's feet. His cock was already stiffening from the brush of the Queen's toes, and now it got even harder as he sensuously kissed and licked the top of her feet and flicked his tongue down between her toes. "T-thank you Your Highness."

"There, that wasn't so hard was it? You remember your place after all." Jeanette lifted her foot and pressed it against his face, pushing it back. She then slid her toes down over his nose and pushed the big one between his lips. "Suck it. And while you do, you may fish out that straining cock of yours and give it a tug. I know how much you love doing that for me."

Laughter rang through the tent as the blushing Daniels opened his britches with one hand while the other held Jeanette's foot to his face. He gripped the throbbing member tightly in his fist and began to stroke it as he suckled on the big toe, swiping his tongue back and forth beneath it while working his lips up and down the length.

Little tingles of pleasure spread from her foot as Daniels tickled her toe with his tongue. While the feeling of his mouth encapsulating her toe was pleasurable, it was nothing to the rush she got from seeing him kneeling at her feet suckling her toe. It was good to be reminded that she was Queen. Seeing Daniels worship her foot made her think back to Mr. Beechum and Cindy, and then her smile grew wider.

"Is that what you wanted to fuck me with, Daniels? That little cock of yours? I suppose it's not too bad, for a human, but have you forgotten that I've been married to an orc for eight years? That I've been sleeping with an orc these past weeks? Did you really think your tiny little human cock would be able to satisfy me?" Jeanette slipped her toe from Daniels' mouth and wiped the spit covered foot across his face. "Answer me!"

"I, I don't know, Your Highness, I didn't think-" Daniels groaned in need as he felt Jeanette's soft foot rubbing all over his face. His fist tightened around his cock, making the bulbous head turn an even deeper purple as he jerked it furiously.

"Didn't think? About what, my pleasure? Was it only your own need to get off that you were thinking about? You pathetic little pervert! You spy on me in the tower and steal my underwear only to do who knows what with it. You watch me in my bath and rub that disgusting little prick of yours. Now you come lumbering towards me thinking of nothing but making your tiny dick squirt its goo?"

Panic gripped him as tightly as he gripped his dick. What did the Queen want him to say? Her words cut into him, having just enough of a ring of truth to make him feel ashamed. He had lusted after her, even when he should have been staying true to his wife. Now he found himself boldly stroking his cock in front of the Queen's naked flesh, and even though she was berating him it wasn't dampening the lust he felt. "Ah...nnng yes Your Highness! I'm sorry!"

Jeanette reached down to pull her panties out from her wadded up pants, and then turned them inside out to rub the gusset against his nose and lips. "Is this what you wanted? My dirty, used underwear? Is this what a little pervert like you needs to find the release you crave?"

Nostrils flared as Daniels inhaled the sweet scent of Jeanette's pussy and the tangy taste smeared over his lips and tongue. Precum oozed out of the tip of his dick, leaking all over his fingers as he groaned in desperate need. "Yesssss! Nnng! Thank you!"

"Well don't cum just yet. I'm not done rewarding you." Jeanette dropped the panties on his dick, letting the silky undergarments hang off his swollen prick. "But you may use them to jerk off with, I think you'll like that."

"Yes Your Highness! Thank you!" Daniels groaned in satisfaction as he wrapped the soft fabric around his aching cock and started stroking, grunting each time the sensitive head of his dick pushed into the crotch of the panties.

"Now let's give you what you really wanted, hmm? A proper taste of your mistress?" Grinning like the cat who ate the canary, Jeanette stepped over Daniels' shoulder and brought her pussy right to his face. The footman flinched and tried to turn away as the open petals oozed Gorath's cum out right before his eyes.

"H-Highness, please!"

"Lick it, Daniels! You wanted it, didn't you? But that tiny little prick of yours can't do anything so let's see what your mouth is capable of!" Without waiting for an answer, Jeanette pressed her stretched labia against his lips and started grinding her hips forward into his face.

Even as revulsion rocked through him at the taste of the orc seed, Daniels couldn't stop furiously wanking his cock. The taste of the orc's thick, salty cum mixed in with that of Jeanette's pussy as it rubbed over his lips. In spite of himself, his tongue slipped out and pushed into the Queen's waiting sex, easily slipping between the swollen labia to delve deep inside the cum flooded hole.

A purr of satisfaction rolled out from between Jeanette's lips as she felt Daniels give in beneath her and begin to lick her sex. She gripped his hair tightly in her hand hold him in place as she started to more vigorously rub her nether lips across his face. "Mmm...that's a good boy. Get your tongue in there and lick me clean! This is where you belong, Daniels. On your knees at your Queen's feet. If you can't pleasure me with your small dick than the least you can do is clean me from a real man's cum?" Jeanette's musical laughter haunted his ears. "Or should I say a real orc's cum?"

Daniels' face buried his face deeper between the Queen's thighs as she laughed at him. His tongue ached nearly as much as his cock as he stretched it as deep inside Jeanette as he could reach. Her clit rubbed into his lip and nose, grinding his face quickly as Jeanette rode his face. As if in a trance, he continued to pump his cock, completely unable to stop it even if he wanted to. As Daniels felt himself get closer and closer to climax, he began to eagerly suck at Jeanette's pussy, swallowing the orc's dirty seed as if it were linked to his own release.

Pleasure mounted inside her like a ball, swelling thicker and larger in her loins with each passing second. Daniels' submission, and his tongue, were driving her wild. "Yes! That's it! Lick my cunt! Keep going you small dicked pervert!" Jeanette pulled his face against her clit and shuddered as she finally went over the edge, climaxing hard on Daniels face.

Hot jizz exploded from his cock, soaking the crotch of Jeanette's panties as the Queen's pussy spasmed around his tongue. The walls squeezed and rubbed back against his tongue as it darted in and out, curling upwards to scoop inside the royal cunt as he furiously stroked through the climax, milking all the seed he could into Jeanette's soaked panties.

After her pleasure had run its course, Jeanette stepped off of Daniels face. Her chest was heaving as she caught her breath, but she didn't hesitate to reach down and peel her soiled panties off of the footman's shrinking cock. "Open wide."

Daniels obeyed instinctively, opening his mouth for the Queen to push the cum-soaked gusset of her panties into his mouth. He shivered, recoiling at the taste even more now that he was coming down from his orgasmic high. Jeanette turned and walked to the table and pushed the map to the side. He watched as she climbed atop it, reclining across the wood still naked as the day she was born.

"Rub my back, the way you did the other day in the bath. I think I shall have you do so more often." Jeanette flashed a smile at him as she looked over his shoulder. "You can do so while you suck my panties clean. You must do so at the end of every day now, before you wash them. I'm sure that's a duty you will enjoy."

Jeanette purred as she felt Daniels' fingers press into her shoulders and massage the muscles. Jeanette closed her eyes and rested her face on her forearms. Now that Daniels was put in his place, it was time to think about how to take care of Kat and Gorath. They were right about what she needed to get her out of the funk she had been in since the battle, although it wasn't the way they intended. They would learn that soon enough. Another soft sigh escaped her lips as Daniels' hands moved down her back. It's good to be Queen.

12