Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to close her teeth around the cock, but the fingers jacking her mouth open prevented her from doing any damage.

"Don't even try it slut, or I'll knock all your teeth out. Don't think I won't!" The man snarled as he slammed his hips forward, banging her head against the table and jamming his cock all the way down her throat. Her coughing and choking made it constrict around the shaft, and the wet tightness of it made the dick pulse. "Heh, that's not so bad actually. Do it again!"

The other soldier continued to fuck her ass, moving his hips faster and harder with each thrust.

"Hey, what's it like to fuck a princess?" Someone in the crowd called out.

"I thought it might be something special, but this one ain't no different than a regular whore." He replied as he looked down at Jasmara with a cruel grin. His dick speared into her again and again, plunging deep inside her backside as he pushed his hips all the way to her ass cheeks.

"'Cause she's an orc!"

"Or a slut like her mother!"

"Heh, I think I'll wait for my turn and make my own decision!"

Abyss, how many of them are planning to fuck me? She wondered. Shapes began to move in the corner of her eyes, and as she looked around she saw more men gathering near, their cocks already standing stiffly at attention.

The men began to stroke them as they stood over the princess, taking in the sight of her naked body being ravished from both ends. Their fists slid up and down their hard shafts, gradually moving faster as the men surrounded her body. The stench of their unwashed cocks wafted through her flared nostrils as she struggled for breath. The cock in her throat ensured she would inhale that scent with each labored breath.

Jasmara's ass burned as the cock inside it reached a fevered pitch. Each clap of the man's hips against her ass made her jerk and clench, squeezing the shaft rewardingly in spite of herself. The impact made her tits jiggle, at least until one of the men jerking off reached down to squeeze it. Seeing one man do it, another quickly joined in and grabbed the other. Now both her breasts were being kneaded, and her nipples pinched and plucked as they jerked off over her.

Suddenly the cock inside her began to twitch, and a moment later hot cum gushed forth into her bowels. Rope after rope of sticky seed soaked into the lining of her anal cavity as the soldier finished himself off inside her. "That wasn't half-bad. I'd definitely fuck your ass again, Your Highess." He snickered. "And look on the bright side, at least next time it'll be nice and wet for us, eh?"

The soldier pulled his cock out, leaving her ass raw and sore with only the man's cum to balm her wounds. He was quickly replaced though, and a moment later another soldier was pushing between her thighs. Mercifully, this one went for her cunt instead, pushing his dick deep into her snatch. He wasted little time though, and was soon humping her frantically as he pushed in and out.

"Nnng!" At least he's done, she thought, but how many more after him? Her mouth was also feeling sore as the cock continued to pump in and out of her throat. Spittle leaked out of the corners of her mouth as she was roughly abused. Finally the man pulled his cock out and joined the others in stroking it furiously. When he came, he aimed his slick cock right at her eye, and the first blast shot directly into it. She cried out in pain and instinctively shut her eyes, squishing the cum further between her eyelid and eyeball.

Doing so did manage to block the second blast, and the man had to settle for sealing her eye shut by coating it with a layer of his jizz. He continued to stroke his cock, shooting the rest of the load of her face, making sure to decorate her lips and nose with his foul seed. He was joined a moment later by his comrades, who jerked their cocks all over her exposed body. Cum rained down on her, splattering on her stomach, her hips, and her tits.

"Hey watch where you're shooting!" The man fucking her exclaimed. "Not all of us are done!"

The men laughed and stepped back, putting their dicks back in their pants.

"Second squad, you're up!" Daniels called out, and a moment later another group of men stepped forward to surround her.

The men rushed forward, pushing and jostling one another as they competed to be first. The soldier who won slid his cock into her waiting mouth, stuffing her throat with man meat once again. The rest settled for jerking their cocks around her, though this time they congregated by her lower half, eager to be the one to replace the man now fucking her.

"Now we're getting somewhere," said the man between her thighs, "she's starting to warm up and get wet! She'll be sucking our dicks willingly before we know it!"

The men laughed at that as Jasmara burned in shame. Her humiliation was all the worse because she knew loyal orcs were watching from the city. Thousands of people were seeing her shame, and she knew that it would be recorded in history and recalled regularly for at least the rest of everyone present's lives.

At least no one is grabbing my tits anymore. Of course, that was because they were now covered in cum. Her eyes were still stuck shut, and she wished she could wipe them clean but her hands were still bound to the table. She was stuck there, chained and blinded, unable to even see who was using her body. She could only hear their cruel words and jeers, as well as the howls of anger coming from the distance.

Bastards! How can they do this to an enemy? Don't they have any honor? But even as her mind protested, her body was responding to the parade of cocks presenting themselves to her. Jasmara's pussy was starting to get sloppy with her juices as her arousal begin to climb. I won't cum, I won't. I won't give them the satisfaction!

While she pushed the pleasure from her mind, the man inside her had no such compunction. He groaned and let himself go, shooting his hot cum right against the entrance to her womb. His cock twitched and jerked, rubbing against her sensitive inner walls as he sprayed her pussy with his virile seed. "Ah that's it! I think I just made a royal bastard, boys!"

"Not if my swimmers get there first!" Shouted a burly soldier, who pushed him aside and quickly inserted his own dick. Over an hour passed, as squad after squad, dick after dick shot their loads over her body. After the first five squads were done, Daniels had her table brought closer to the city, so all could see what they did, before starting all over again.

Around the time the eighth squad was finishing, a mighty groan erupted from the city as the gates opened up and a horde of angry orcs spilled forth.

"This is what we were waiting for boys! Move! Move! Attack!" The arena groaned as the siege towers pushed apart and began rolling towards the city walls.

"No!" Jasmara cried as the cock slid from her mouth by a frantic soldier. "Go back!" She cried to the orcs. "It's a trap! Go back!"

****

Jasmara curled up in her cage, head hung in despair. The sound of the human army sacking the city filled the night. The orcs in Dromstadt had foolishly opened the gates of the city to try and rescue her, and now the city was lost. She wept for the women and children she heard screaming in the darkness. The humans had killed all the prisoners after the battle, but she hadn't really believed they would do the same to the women and children in the city. Of course, she hadn't really believed the city would fall, either. Where in the Abyss was Belkor? It can't be taking this long to regroup the army!

Now she wasn't sure what would happen. With all the north consolidated, Henry was free to march south and find a battleground of his choosing rather than being stuck outside the city. At least with Winter setting in it will slow him down. Jasmara sighed. Not that it helps me.

"Your Highness." A soft feminine voice whispered in the darkness.

Jasmara looked up in surprise as a pretty elf maiden slipped from the shadows. "Hello? Who are you?"

"My name is Melora. We have to be quick. Help is coming, but you have to be ready. It may take a fortnight, but help is coming. You have to stay strong, and be ready. Can you do that?"

"Yes! I can! But who is coming? How will I know?" Jasmara asked, hope springing forth inside her again.

"You'll know. Don't worry, everything will be fine." Melora reached through the bars and squeezed her hand. "I promise."