Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, mercifully, it gave her what she craved. The thick tentacle thrust upwards, pushing through her velvety walls and filling up her vaginal cavity. The Kraken didn't pause, not even for an instant, but instead began vigorously fucking her. The powerful thrusts made her body rock forward even in the other tentacle's tight grip.

"Mmmm! MMMMM!" Amelie moaned louder as her body exploded with new sensations. The thick girth of the wriggling tentacle was touching and rubbing her in ways she'd never experienced before, or even imagined possible. Her hips gyrated even faster now as she tried to stir the appendage inside her and eagerly fucked it back.

"Look at the slut go!"

"By the Abyss, look how she's riding that thing!"

"Who'd have thought the stuck up bitch was such a whore?"

Amelie no longer recoiled from their words. She knew they were true, and she reveled in it. I want them to see, she thought as she sucked on the tentacle whorishly. I want them to see everything! Her high pitched, lustful squeals filled the air as she writhed in delight beneath the tentacles ministrations.

The tendril inside her cunt began to twist and thrash, rolling against her inner walls as it touched, stroked, and rubbed them at every possible angle. The two tentacles on her breasts continued to squeeze and suck, making her tits grow larger and larger. They were almost comically oversized now as they hung beneath her body.

The kraken changed Amelie's position, moving her so that she was bent over while the tentacle drilled her from behind. Now she was face to face with the sailors on the ship. Amelie had to look them in the eye and see their disgust and derision up close as she contorted in ecstasy from the kraken. As the tentacle moved faster and faster, it seemed to swell inside her and stretch her even further.

Amelie could feel her climax building within her. As more insults were hurled at her, as the tentacle slid in and out and pushed more firmly against her inner sensitive walls she was pushed to the very edge of ecstasy.

"Cum you slut! Cum you slut! Cum you slut!" The crew chanted, over and over again. The words were deafening in her ears, resounding and rebounding in her mind over and over again as she lost herself completely to the pleasure.

"Aaaaaah!" Amelie cried out loudly and sat up from her cot, quivering in ecstasy as the climax rocked through her. She panted for breath and every nerve tingled as she shuddered in the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Your Highness!" Her guard shouted as he burst into her tent.

When the guard nervously turned his head away, Amelie looked down and saw that her white shift was clinging so tightly to her sweaty body that the dark circles of her areolas were visible through the thin cotton material. The humiliation of being caught and exposed rippled through her before she clamped down on it and pushed it away. "It's alright, just a bad dream. Dismissed."

The guard quickly left her tent to resume his post outside, leaving Amelie alone with her thoughts. Where in the Abyss did that come from? She wondered. She'd never had a dream like that before. Maybe I have been too long without a man. Amelie quivered again as she ran her hands down her front. She massaged her breasts, which tingled in delight at the attention. Her strong fingers lingered on her supple flesh, and she even gave both hard nipples a pluck.

Still the same size. It was just a dream. But by the Abyss did that seem real! Amelie shook her head to try and clear it and rose shakily from her cot. There wouldn't be any going back to sleep after that. Besides, there's still a war to fight, and I need to get on with it.