Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It can be interesting to wonder how things might have been, but there's nothing we can do to change what was. Had things been different I may never have left home and found my destiny. If my father were a better husband to my mother, if Grotok were a better brother to him, if my Grandmother-...well, it always comes back to her, doesn't it?" Something dark crossed his expression.

"What did she do to you?" Amelie asked, curious at the change that came over him. Besides, the general in her sensed a potential weakness she could exploit, a crack in her enemy that could be used to cleave them apart.

Augras stared at her a moment before responding. "It wasn't pleasant in Deznessuian when I left. My father is a cruel man, to both my me and my mother. I left home when he-well, it doesn't really matter. I decided to strike out on my own. I will admit, I was feeling low. Alone and bereft. That's when I met Bernadette." The orc prince smiled tightly. "She was beautiful, fun, vivacious. She made everything light, which was a welcome change in my life. I loved her." He took a deep breath. "But it was a lie. Bernadette was a spy, one of the Queen's Shadow meant to keep an eye on me. None of it was real."

Is there nothing Jeanette won't do, Amelie wondered, to play with her grandson so. She must have known how things were for him. "I'm so sorry to hear that, Augras. Families aren't always what they're supposed to be. I loved my father, but he preferred my brothers, and their deaths-"

He looked sharply at her, "We have a chance to do things better, Amelie." He walked over to her and clasped her arms, a smile forming on his lips. "I will be King of Thesta, but you could be my Queen. I'm not going to change sides; I already have my own agenda and will cleave to it. But we could work together, to build a better, more united world than the one we live in."

Is he serious? Does he truly think I'll agree to be his Queen? Yet even as her mind rejected the idea her body responded to it. She flushed as she remembered the way her nipples slid along his body. This is just a dream! She screamed in her mind as she felt her knees wobble. Seeing Augras smirk knowingly only made the attraction worse. Perversely, the leer in his eyes turned her on and she felt herself start to grow damp between her legs.

"Shhh" Augras said as he placed his finger on her lips, "you don't have to say anything." The prince's lips parted and he began to breathe heavier as he slid his finger into Amelie's mouth. "I know you're not ready. Just let nature take its course."

Nature? Who does he think he is? She thought as she suckled on the finger. Then her eyes widened in fear as she realized what she was doing. What's happening to me? Amelie knew it was a dream, and like a dream her body moved of its own accord. She gently bobbed on the finger, working it with her lips as her tongue caressed the digit's length.

"Very nice my pet, but that's not what you're really after, is it? Let's find something for you that will be a bit more satisfying for both of us." Augras placed his hand atop her head, stroking through the brown locks as he guided her down to her knees.

Amelie responded as if entranced, for that is what she was, or at least, what she told herself. For while her mind had no control over her body, her body seemed to have a mind of its own. Hot flashes coursed through her, and she gushed into her panties as Augras' cock appeared before her. It wasn't as twisted as the orc prisoner's had been, but it wasn't anything like her late husband's shaft either. The orc prince's meat was larger than either, as magically enhanced as the rest of his large body. Her long fingers stroked it sensuously as she eyed it in wonder.

"Mmmph..." She groaned to herself as she caught his scent, and the intoxicating musk further suppressed her thoughts and left her body in even greater control. After a sharp intake of breath, she guided his meat between her lips. The salty, tangy taste of his cock electrified her, a feeling of rightness and completeness suffused her body.

Amelie began to suck it immediately, instinctively as she stroked and massaged the base. As it swelled inside her mouth a strong feeling began to well up inside her: not just pleasure, but happiness too. The queen tried to deny it, tried to push the feelings away but couldn't. This isn't a dream, it's a nightmare! She began to bob up and down, slurping noisily as she sucked on the massive half-orc shaft.

"Ah, that's it Amelie. Good girl! Isn't this nice? This will be you when the war is over." Augras reached down to pet through her hair. "But I am not my father, I don't want a sex slave. You will be my partner and my general, except with all the pleasure you could ever need. All the pleasure you've been denied in life."

Augras' words plucked her heartstrings and tears welled up in her eyes. If they were tears of frustration or happiness she couldn't say. There were too many conflicting emotions threatening to tear her apart. She wanted it to end, but she also wanted it to last forever. The idea of sucking his dick was revolting, but she felt a powerful climax building from servicing him.

"Keep going my Queen, don't stop now. Embrace the pleasure, give in to it. Let's bring a lasting peace to the Western Kingdoms together!" Augras groaned and thrust his hips forward while holding the back of Amelie's head, keeping it braced in place so the bulbous head of his shaft could push into the queen's tight throat.

Amelie sucked the cock noisily as the orc prince slammed it in and out of her mouth. I never did it like this for my husband, she thought as her lips closed tightly around the impressive girth, I'm sucking him like a whore!

"Together, Amelie, together!" Augras threw his head back and roared in pleasure as his balls tightened and his shaft spewed his thick cum right down Amelie's gullet. Spurt after spurt poured down Amelie's throat as he emptied himself into the queen.

The semen splashed across her tongue, tasting almost like wine as it added to the raging fire within. Moments later she joined him in climax, thrashing in her bed as the pleasure ripped through her body. Her loud cries resounded in the small tent as she shot awake, panting for breath as the aftershocks of her climax rippled through her.

"Your Highness!" One of the guards outside her tent shouted as they came running in. The guard stopped short as he noticed the heated flush on Amelie's face, and the way her shift clung, damp with sweat, to the queen's massive bosom. A moment later he stumbled forward as the second guard bumped into him from behind, driving him even closer to Amelie. "Erm, I'm sorry, is everything all right?"

Despite her recent climax, Amelie still felt an inferno of lust blazing inside her. How can I still be this horny, she thought, what did Augras do to me? She locked eyes with the guard as the arousal continued to swell within her. "Pierre, I've...mmmph...I need your help," Amelie groaned and ran her fingers over her bust, shuddering as pleasure jolted through her, "I've been struck by a curse from the enemy sorcerer." She swallowed and looked over at the second guard Francois who had come around to see the queen. Both men couldn't hide their own arousal as they watched their sexed up commander shudder half naked on her cot.

"A curse?" Pierre asked, looking slightly alarmed but still unable to tear his eyes away from Amelie's heaving chest.

"Yessss...those...Zentaran degenerates have...afflicted me...with a lust curse. I need a man, a strong man..." Without thinking Amelie slid from the cot onto the ground, kneeling before the two guards, "two strong men." She reached out and grabbed Pierre and Francois' cocks through their pants. The shafts were already hard, and feeling them pulse against her palms made her pussy throb. Instinctively she knew she was on the right path and began to stroke them up and down.

"Oh, my Queen!" Francois gasped as he pushed his hips forward, grinding his cock into Amelie's hand.

"Ah, this, this isn't right..." Pierre protested, weakly. His cock was harder than it ever had been though, and he knew he wouldn't, couldn't resist the allure of having his queen, the famous Princess-Knight.

"Please, I need this...ah...it's the only way I'll be able to focus, to lead you. I need to release this curse from my soul!" Amelie groaned in need as she freed their cocks from their pants and started to vigorously stroke them up and down. As Pierre opened his mouth to protest once more she quickly silenced him by wrapping her lips around the thick girth of his meat and began to suck.

His hand fell to the top of Amelie's head and gripped it, clutching it in place to prolong the pleasure of her royal mouth sucking his shaft. He tilted his head back, his earlier objections forgotten as he pushed himself deeper into Amelie's mouth. "Oh! By the Abyss!"

Francois looked down impatiently at the sight of his Queen sucking his comrade's dick while she stroked his own. He began to move his hips as well, grinding against her palm as he tried to get greater pleasure. As the sound of Amelie's sloppy sucking grew louder, he finally pulled away from the Queen and moved behind the kneeling ruler.

Lost in the magically induced haze of lust, Amelie's attention was completely focused on Pierre's cock. She sucked it wantonly, slobbering over the shaft with an enthusiasm she had never shown her husband. She loved the way the hot flesh pulsed against her tongue, even as some part of her in the back of her mind was screaming that this was wrong. The feeling spiked as she felt Francois grab her hips and hike of the skirt of her shift.

She shook her hips, trying to signal Francois to stop as she orally serviced Pierre, but the soldier didn't relent. Amelie groaned around Pierre's dick, sending little vibrations around the girth as Francois slid his fingers between the Queen's legs and started to stroke her sopping wet pussy. Taking her groan for approval, he lined up his shaft with her slickened slit and pushed himself in. "Oh shit, that's good! Oh Your Highness! Nnng!"

A violent shudder ran through Amelie as Francois pushed his dick inside her. This wasn't one of her dreams, this was real life. Are these dreams prophetic? She briefly wondered as the pleasure washed over her. Is being my army's whore my fate? The thought increased her pleasure even more, and now she was moving her hips to ride Francois' dick instead of trying to evade it.

The distraction of her thoughts and her now full pussy made her momentarily forget about Pierre's dick. The other soldier was quick to remind her by gripping her hair rightly and shoving it forward into her throat. Lost in his own pleasure and in the twisted eroticism of it, he began pumping his hips, eagerly fucking Amelie's throat as the Queen desperately resumed sucking him.

The wet sound of her pussy slapping against Francois' dick, and her own loud slurps and grunts made her wonder if the rest of her soldiers outside the tent knew what was happening? Can they hear me? Do they know what a slut I am? Her heart pounded furiously as she wallowed in shame, trying to get a hold of herself. It's not my fault, she reminded herself, it's Augras and his damned magic! He has to die!

A sudden thrust by Francois pierced her resistance again and made her mewl in delight. The soldier was watching in awe as the Princess Knight's ass jiggled below him, bouncing as she rode his cock. He never thought that this would happen, never even imagined it possible, but it was. Fucking his Queen, his commander, enflamed him like no brothel whore or army slut ever had. His hips began to clap sharply against her lush backside as he picked up the pace, thrusting harder and faster into Amelie.

"Mmmph! Take it my Queen!" Pierre grunted as he shoved his dick deep into her mouth.

Tears formed in the corners of Amelie's eyes as Pierre violated her throat. She closed her lips tightly around his shaft and sucked hard, creating the tightest seal around his girth as she could for him to push into. Looking up, her heart swelled as she saw the look of bliss on Pierre's face. She knew her own must look the same, or it would if not twisted by her voraciously sucking lips.

After a moment though her vision began to blur as Francois' dick begin to drive her to the height of pleasure. Her nostrils flared wide as she inhaled deeply to brace herself for the oncoming storm of pleasure. She teetered on the edge of climax, her mind starting to drift as she surrendered to the pleasure. When Pierre's cock pulled from her mouth and spit its salty seed over her face she finally gave in completely.

Her hips raised up and her knees briefly lifted off the ground as she slammed herself back into Francois. Her body convulsed, and her vaginal muscles tightly constricted around his cock as the orgasm washed over her. As Pierre's cum dripped down her face she cried out in pleasure. "Aaaah! Yes!"

Francois joined Amelie and Pierre in climax a moment later, and with a low, guttural groan pushed his dick all the way to the Queen's cervix and shot his load, basting her insides with his thick cum. He continued to pump his hips, milking himself with her tight walls as he pushed their bodies together.

After several moments Amelie sighed as Francois slumped and his soft shaft slipped from her. She looked up at Pierre, and the stunned guard returned her gaze, watching his seed dribble down her face. Now that the moment had passed the shame of it returned in full force, and she wanted to cry. But Amelie knew that to show that weakness now would ruin her even further. Taking a deep breath, she stood up and straightened her shift, pulling it back down over her hips.

"Thank you for your assistance. Our enemy's magic truly is insidious and terrible. I trust in your discretion in this matter."

Silence reigned for a moment, before Pierre replied, "Of course, Your Highness. And should the orc strike you with his magic again, well, we're happy to help you again!"

Amelie didn't like the smirk on his face, but she nodded all the same. "Dismissed." When they left, she took a deep breath and grabbed her water-skin and a rag to clean her face off, and then wiped between her legs. Still trembling, it took all her willpower to hold herself together as she sat down to write a letter to Anna. She couldn't tell her what happened, but she needed to feel close to her right now. As Amelie put her quill to the paper, the sound of laughing outside the tent sent a shiver down her spine.

****

As the morning drew on, Henry grew more concerned. There still hadn't been any sight of the enemy's main body, and their vanguard seemed to be fighting a delaying action, not aggressively pushing the attack. There's some strategy here I'm not seeing, and I'm going to get caught flat-footed. He began to pace his horse nervously back and forth, and his fingers tensed around the hilt of his sword impatiently. Finally, as the sun reached the crest of its transit and began its slow descent one of his outriders returned.

"Your Highness!" The scout panted out of breath as sweat poured down from beneath his helm. "The orcs crossed the Warne several leagues to the north."

"Damnation!" Henry swore. He knew something was afoot, and now Belkor had stolen a march on him. The King of Heste closed his eyes a moment and imagined a map of his Kingdom to try and guess their heading. The answer was obvious: "Dromstadt. They're going to liberate the capital." He turned to his messengers. "Run to the reserves and send them in. It's time to end this charade. Then start breaking camp, we need to march at once!"

Henry wanted to say that it was short work to mop up the orcs once his main force was committed, but it took a quarter of an hour for the order to reach his formations, and then another quarter for them to engage and a half hour after that to send the orcs into full retreat! I've already lost an hour, and we still have to break camp!

Nor was that the end of his problems. As the army was getting ready to set out, Daniels approached with a troubled look. "Your Highness, I wanted to get you word before Black Pete, but there's troubling news from the northern counties. Refugees from the Tribes have been flooding in, somehow an orc force with some of those Minotaurs we've heard so much about slipped past the Princess Knight and are ravaging the Hills."

"By the Abyss!" Henry closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself. Will nothing go right? "Belkor is marching on the capital and now another force is threatening our rear. We should be planning to sweep the orcs from my Kingdom, not chasing them around it!"

It didn't take long for Black Pete to hear the news either, and he quickly came storming up to the King. "My boys and I will be leaving, Yer Highness" the grizzled old warrior said. "We had enough of their rules the first time around. From what I hear these bull-men are even worse than that monster Agmar was. Poor Ros is trying to hold them off by herself, and if I don't get there in time she's likely to do something ugly."

Or have something ugly done to her. "You'll never get there in time, you realize that right? Even if you do, it will be for naught if we can't stop the orcs here in Heste. You'll be playing right into their hands, doing exactly what they want you to do by splitting off and running after them."

Black Pete's brow furrowed as he took on a stubborn, mulish expression. "That might be so, but I can't let her alone to die or worse, nor the rest of my people. Once they've broke through the Hills they'll poor into your Kingdom all the same."

Henry clenched his jaw, unable to deny the truth of that. How could Amelie let them slip by her like that? He knew in his heart that he needed all the forces he had available to ensure defeating Belkor. Yet he also knew that once the orcs and Minotaurs started pouring out of the Hills and into the Northern Counties his own people would be clamoring to leave. Maybe it is better to let him go and slow them down long enough for me to defeat Belkor. Once that is done I can march to the north and deal with the beasts. "Very well, I won't order you to stay," not that you'd listen if I did, "Good luck in rescuing your Chief, and in saving your people."

When he was gone, Daniels turned to Henry. "You shouldn't have let him ride off. He can't stop them and they'll get killed all the same."

"I fear your right, but dispatching the barbarians to the north will keep my knights with the main army. We just need to run down Belkor and his army, and ensure this time they don't manage to escape."

12