Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really think you will just stroll onto the throne of Thesta? Queen Jeanette will never allow it."

There it is. Augras burst out in laughter. "Are you the King or not? Do you still do whatever your mother tells you? Queen Jeanette will not decide one way or the other. Queen Amelie will cede me the throne when she marries me to her daughter."

"You think your magic is as powerful as that?"

"The power of our magic is limitless, King Grotok. It is the supreme, sublime power that rules us all." Marishka said.

Grotok did not like the sound of that at all. "You assume that Queen Amelie will survive the battle. Perhaps she'll meet her end in honorable combat." The King said through grated teeth.

"My Lords!" An orc scout burst into the command post. "Thestans approaching, bearing the flag of the Falcon Guard! At least one thousand, arrayed for battle!"

"Perhaps," Augras agreed, "who can tell what the future holds?"

"Destiny" Marishka replied, "Destiny."