Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That little help was all the centaur needed. As soon as Amelie guided his shaft inside the centaur took over and shoved it home. The thick snake plunged inside her, forcing apart the walls to bury all the way up to her cervix. The centaur fell into a bestial haze as the mating instinct kicked in, and he rutted her with savage thrusts.

A shocked cry erupted from the crowd as they watched Amelie not only submit to and take the centaur's monstrous cock, but cry out in ecstasy from it. She couldn't conceal her own primal enjoyment from being completely filled by the massive dick. It stretched out her insides almost to the breaking point, but the tightness with which she wrapped around the centaur's shaft created a friction that could only be surpassed by her master's cock.

No! He's not my master! She tried to banish that thought from her head. Her body may have turned traitor, but she wouldn't let her mind succumb as well. Before she could fret over it any further the first climax erupted, sending her mewling and squealing with delight. The violent thrusts and her own wild gyrations caused her tits to spill free from the top and slap across the statue of her father.

The sensation of the coarse metal against her sensitive nipples brought her attention back to the statue's gaze. Shame flooded through her as she climaxed from a monster's bestial shaft while embracing her father, but that only fueled the lust more. Amelie threw her head back as she slammed herself into the cock, eagerly fucking herself on the shaft as she milked it with her tight body. "Yes! Ah! Fuck me! Mmm! It's good! So good!"

Behind her, Augras started to laugh, and was soon joined by the rest of the orcs. It rang in her head, but she didn't care. Nor did she care that the peasants watching the lewd display saw and heard her calls of pleasure. All that mattered was the wonderful sensation of her body being split by a massive dick.

Orgasm after orgasm exploded from her loins and her body thrashed about until finally the centaur grabbed her by the hair and yanked backwards to hold her still. Keeping her impaled on his cock, she slammed forward in rapid succession until finally rearing back once more. His shaft pulsed and then shot out powerful ropes of cum right against her cervix. As he climaxed, his forelegs came down again, smashing into the statue and breaking off one arm.

Amelie was past caring though. Her world was the mind numbing ecstasy emanating from her sex and the warm, fuzzy feeling of completeness as the hot load of centaur cum was deposited in her womb. It was almost too much for her, she nearly blacked out again. But as her head swam, she remained awake enough to see Anne staring down at her from atop the battlements of the castle.

The shock of seeing her daughter after so many months, and in such a lewd and unforgivable situation made her cum again. Amelie's whorish cries filled the square as she convulsed wildly, leaving no doubt, no matter how far away Anne was, of what Queen Amelie had been doing.

After the centaur finished depositing his seed deep into the queen he withdrew, leaving Amelie's battered pussy gaping open. A thick trickle of cum spilled out of her, splattering her boots and staining her thighs as she rested her bare, sweaty, tits against the statue of her father.

Augras didn't give her a chance to recover. Instead he pulled her down from the plinth and began guiding her up towards the castle, leaving a trail of cum along the way. Amelie followed, her mind still hazy from the severe fucking she had just received.

I can never be Queen again she realized, not after that, not after all this. How will anyone ever respect me? I don't even respect myself.

She kept her gaze down as the approached the gate to the inner courtyard. She couldn't bear to look them in the eyes after what she had done. As she stood before the gate, legs spread, semen still leaking down her thighs, looking down she realized that her breasts were still exposed and groaned, quickly stuffing them back into the bustier.

"Open up the gates and surrender the castle. The war is over, the Queen has surrendered. No one else needs to suffer."

"I don't know who that is with you, but she is not my mother." Anne's soft voice cut through Amelie with a sharp edge. "I don't know, I cannot fathom what you've done, but you have surely condemned yourself to the Abyss with this, this...profanity. You shall be accursed forever!"

"Or praised forever. The tales will be written by the victor, and that is me. Now my dear, I've already been through this at the city gate and I have no wish to do it again. Open the gate or I will bring it down."

"You will do as you must, and I will do as I must. I don't deny your power, but I don't have to make myself a willing participant to your depravity." Anne pointedly wouldn't even look at her mother, still standing at Augras' side.

"You've got some of your mother's steel, even if it is of a different sort. I don't want to have to strip that off you, Anne." Augras crossed his arms and looked up at the gate and surrounding fortifications before returning his gaze to the Crown Princess and a smile slowly spread across his face. "I'll tell you what, I want things to be pleasant between us. The war is over, after all, there is no need for further conflict. I will give you until tomorrow to reconsider. In the meantime, take your mother back. I return her to you." Augras nudged Amelie forward.

The Queen gasped in shock, and Anne's resolve faltered. For the first time she looked over to her mother and pain flashed in her eyes. When Amelie finally looked up and met her gaze, her resolve melted away. "Very well." She turned to the nearest guard and ordered him to open the gate.

As Amelie stepped through, Augras turned and began to walk away. "I will return with the dawn, Princess, and I expect the gate to be open."

****

"Mother, what's happened? Tell me everything!" Anne hugged her mother tight as soon as they reached the Queen's chambers. "How, I mean, how did this happen?"

"Magic; his magic. It's real, Anne, and terrible. He can do more than shatter castles and debilitate armies. He invaded my dreams, twisted me, made me feel things, want things. It's not something that can really be understood unless you've experienced it. How can you understand what it's like to lose control of your own body? Of your own mind?" Amelie sighed and looked down at herself in disgust. "I don't even know if it is even my body anymore."

"Try if you can. I will be patient, or try to. Start at the beginning, tell me what happened, one day at a time."

So Amelie did, telling her about the war and the early victories. How everything was going according to plan, until it wasn't. Fighting the desperate battles in the mountains, raiding into Zentara, finding the magic sword. When Amelie described how it gave her the strength to stand up to an orc or centaur Anne reached out to touch it, and winced as Amelie quickly knocked her hand away. "It was the sword that did it, I think. He...he influenced my dreams before, but once I had the sword he was able to enter them directly. Augras said he planted it for me to find. He knew I'd be desperate for something to counter his magic." She added bitterly.

"Everyone knows you would do anything to keep us safe, that you would sacrifice everything for your people."

"I'm not done yet" Amelie said looking haunted. She explained how she had sex with her guards, with the orc prisoner, and even with a centaur. How she ruined the ambush with her lust, and caused the prisoner to escape. That last, desperate charge of the Falcon Guard when all else seemed lost.

To her credit Anne didn't judge Amelie, or seem disgusted. She just held her mother for a long time without saying anything. Finally, when she couldn't hold it in any longer she asked, "Mother, what are we going to do?"

"You have to surrender, Anne." Amelie wrapped her arms back around her daughter, returning the embrace for the first time. "I know you don't want to hear it, but we don't have a choice. He can use magic to bring down the walls of the keep. He has more than enough men to overpower what you have left. Augras already controls the city and most of the food stores. He can divert or poison the water easily enough."

"At least then he would have to work for it! I wouldn't have to...meekly submit to his perverse intentions!"

"I don't think he wants that, Anne, truly, I don't. He wants, and needs, a partner. Augras knows it will be easier for him if you're willing, and yourself. He won't humiliate or change you if he doesn't have to." Amelie turned Anne's face to look in her eyes. "It's too late for me, but it doesn't have to be for you."

After a moment, Anne looked down. "But let's have this last day together, before it all ends."