Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." Anne purred absently. It did feel good to have her foot massaged: she just had to ignore the fact that it was her half-naked mother doing it. And not think about what would happen next. Rubbing her feet always made Amelie pathetically horny, and it killed Anne to watch her mother pant and squirm with need.

Her other foot stirred, slowly creeping between Amelie's legs until finding the wet delta. Amelie was already soaked, well, she was almost always soaked these days, and it didn't take long for a slick film to spread across the top of her foot as Amelie began humping it eagerly.

Guilt began to wrap around her heart as she glanced down to see her mother's pussy melting against her foot and heard Amelie's whorish moans of enjoyment. But the look of bliss on her mother's face, the look of satisfaction and relief made her push aside the lingering shame. It's a mercy, she told herself, not a sex act.

"Oh Mistress, that's so good! Mmmm!" Amelie squeezed Anne's foot more firmly as she clamped her thighs around her daughter's foot and held it against her slit. Her clit pulsed against it as she thrust down against it even tighter. Amelie raised Anne's other foot, opening her legs and letting her see her daughter's royal cunt.

The bare nether lips left Anne's sex completely on display. Amelie wrapped her lips around her daughter's big toe and began to suckle it while flickering her tongue back and forth as if to practice feasting on Anne's pussy. Her tongue rolled around the toe, slipping between it and the next one and rubbed up and down, before tickling the underside as she worked her lips up and down the length.

"Mother, ah, I didn't give you leave for that!" Anne admonished Amelie, but the look of dejection on her mother's face crushed her resolve. She pulled her foot back slightly and changed the angle so her big toe pushed into Amelie's slick and needy slit. Anne was rewarded with her mother's husky moan, but she knew it was more from the humiliation and depravity of being fucked by her daughter's toe than from tactile pleasure. After getting fucked by a minotaur a toe is nothing.

"Thowwy" Amelie murmured around the toe before adding another one inside her mouth. She sucked harder and added more spit. Her slurping got sloppier proportionally to the pleasure growing in her loins as she fucked herself against Anne's foot. The expression on her face was clearly not one of regret though, as Amelie clearly reveled in the chance to kiss and lick her daughter's foot while humping the other.

The door to Anne's solar creaked and heavy boots thumped on the floor. "Getting into it again already?" Augras laughed as he watched the mother and daughter pleasure each other. He stood in the doorway, his eyes moving from Anne's flushed face down to her swollen belly, and then her naked slit before continuing down those long, lithe thighs to switch between Amelie's mouth wrapped around two toes and the other plunging into Amelie's pussy. "No cumming, Amelie, we don't want you to get too spoiled now, do we?"

Amelie mewled in frustration as the command not to climax only made her hotter. Of course she would obey though. Anticipating Augras' wishes, she pulled Anne's toes from her mouth and kissed her daughter's ankle, then licked up her calf and thigh as she headed towards Anne's sex. At the same time, Amelie reached down to Anne's other foot and guided a second and third toe into her slit, stuffing her sex even further.

Anne reached out to Augras as he approached and undid his trousers. She pulled them down, freeing his already stiff cock from the tight confines. Once it's free Anne leaned to the side, allowing Augras to slip onto the sofa and lift her up onto his lap.

By the time Anne settled onto his hips with the cock jutting up between her thighs Amelie was already there. No one needed to say anything; they all knew what their roles were. Amelie kissed the base of Augras' cock, just above his balls, and then began licking upwards along the thick shaft. She drooled messily onto it, getting it nice and wet to plunge into her daughter's pussy.

Amelie didn't wrap her lips around Augras' shaft: that was a pleasure she had to earn, to be rewarded with. Instead, she covered it with her spit and smeared it around with her tongue. A soft moan escaped her lips as her mind focused on that. My spit is going to be deep inside Anne's pussy!

Augras wrapped his grey hands around Anne's pale waist and lifted her up as his wife spread her legs. Amelie gripped his cock at the base and guided the slanted tip right against Anne's pussy. Her lips were already engorged, but Amelie spread her daughter's labia apart to make it even easier for Augras to push inside.

The new King of Thesta didn't wait long. He slammed Anne down on his cock, burying it deep inside her with no preamble or delay. He then immediately started slamming his cock into her again and again, vigorously fucking her as Amelie watched on in envy and lust.

Anne's tits bounce wildly as she rode Augras' cock. It had taken time, but she had come to enjoy her husband's furious fucking, even with her mother watching. Participating. Her hands reached out to Amelie's head to give her mother what she knew Amelie wanted.

Amelie flicked out her tongue and licked the junction between Augras' cock and her daughter's cunt. It swirled up and down, darting back and forth between their bodies and lashing both at the same time as she pressed her mouth to Anne's genitals. Amelie's licks got harder and faster as she brushed it from Augras' cock to Anne's clit. Her daughter's juices ran down her tongue, coated her lips and chin and flooded her mouth as she feasted between Anne's legs. Each of her daughter's whimpered moans made her lick harder and faster. As Amelie's excitement grew, she added more toes into her snatch, until all five of them were stretching her slick inner walls. She began to fuck herself hard on Anne's foot as she moaned torturously from being unable to give in to the lust and explode in climax.

Anne was under no such restriction, and soon the attentions of her husband and mother drove her over the edge into climax. Augras continued to fuck her, pounding another climax, and then another into Anne until finally he released as well. His thick cock shot blast after blast of hot cum into her pregnant body as she cavorted on his dick, her wild gyrations milking out all his seed until they finally collapsed on the couch.

Amelie continue to whimper piteously as she fucked herself silly on Anne's foot. Finally, Anne turned to Augras and kissed his tusk. "Please let her cum, I think she's earned it. She's been so good lately."

Augras smiled at his wife as his cum slowly trickled out of her pussy. "Fine fine, I can't deny you when you ask so nicely. But you are going to spoil her..." with a laugh he looked down at Amelie, "alright my little slave, you can climax. Go on, cum on your own daughter's foot!"

Amelie grabbed the back of Anne's foot with two hands and slammed it deeper into her pussy as she climaxed, throwing her head back and moaning wildly as ecstasy washed through her body. It wasn't easy, this new life before her, but she could take it one orgasm at a time.

****

The incessant chattering of the courtiers in the hall made Jeanette's head ring like the noon bell, and created a pounding in her head that threatened to make her vision blur and go dark. They all want something, she thought, all they do is take. Jeanette blocked them out, focusing her attention on the empty throne beside her. Turogg's throne. Her husband's face had grown hazy in the long years since his passing, but she still remembered the furtive fucking in the closet on that first day they had met.

The pain of his loss stabbed at her, a pain surpassed a moment later when she remembered that it was Grotok's throne, not Turogg's. My son. Jeanette fought back tears in her eyes. I cannot cry, I cannot show weakness she raged internally. The only one who could help her through this grief was Susannah, but instead of relieving the burden she added to it. Even Susannah has been taken from me. Jeanette curled her fingers around the arms of her throne, digging her fingernails into the gold enamel until her knuckles turned white. I have nothing left.

Someone approached the throne, finally drawing Jeanette's gaze from the empty chair at her side. The man, his face too blurry for Jeanette to make out, began to talk but she still paid him no mind. At least Jasmara lives. She'll return home in time. She has to, I'm all she has left.

"...congratulate you on your son's accession to the throne of Sandora."

Jeanette didn't know whether to be proud or appalled that Vilknar was to get the throne of Sandora. I gave that ingrate everything, but does he render me the respect I deserve? She waved her hand, acknowledging but dismissing the praise from whichever courtier was trying to flatter her. He is not as bad as Augras though. Augras is trying to usurp everything I've built. He thinks he can lead the Western Kingdoms? They're mine!

The Queen fell into a violent coughing fit, and her vision darkened again. She quaffed the goblet of water a servant hastily brought her. Water was all she could drink now. Wine could set her stomach on fire, let alone ale or mead. One by one all the joys in life were being stripped from her. Fine foods, fine clothing, sex, youth, beauty, and ultimately her health had left her, leaving behind only the cold hard throne on which she sat.

More courtiers came up to talk, but she didn't pay any more attention to them than she did the first one. Her thoughts were on the Western Kingdoms. Her family sat on every throne, but even that didn't make her feel secure. Who will rule Zentara when I am gone, she wondered, and who will keep the peace between Trogar and Belkor? Or Trogar and his son, for that matter. Or Belkor and Augras. Who will make a claim on Zentara? Will Augras try to claim Deznessuian when his father passes? And Vilknar isn't married, nor ever shown any interest in getting married.

Her family's rule was as secure as it had ever been, but as unstable as ever. In a sudden flash of clarity, she realized it wouldn't last. Even if it takes 400 years it our rule will end. Nothing lasts forever.