Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thirty thousand is too much, let alone over twice that!" Frederick angrily retorted.

"Calm yourself, Your Grace. At least we are closer now than we were. Perhaps there is a way for us both to be satisfied. Let us table that for a moment to discuss the means of support, as that should and will factor into how much land you are granted. How many troops can you bring to the fight, Chief Turogg?"

Turogg contemplated this a moment, before turning back to Jeanette. "I have one hundred thousand orc warriors that could be sent to fight for you."

Jeanette looked at Frederick after hearing the number. One hundred thousand warriors would give them a numerical superiority over the Hestens, though with the caveat that Heste could draw upon its superior manpower to replace its losses, while the orcs could not.

"One hundred thousand warriors would be of great assistance. There are some other considerations that need to be discussed as well, such as the tactics and strategy to engage in, as well as issues of command and supply of the forces." Jeanette guided the discussion onward, drawing the orcs into committing to a strategy even though they had yet to agree to the alliance.

"Provide us with horses and food, and we will set their lands on fire. They will be too busy chasing us to bother you, Queen Jeanette." Despite Turogg's confidence, Frederick shook his head.

"That will not work, Chief Turogg. Our border with Heste is not like your border with Thesta and Sandora. There are no wide open spaces for you to dart in and out of, only a narrow pass that they will be able to defend, and intercept your forces as soon as they pass through. We must seize the pass, and hold it to keep them at bay. We will be able to maintain an army in the field longer than they will. When they have no choice but to send their soldiers home, then we can strike."

"Stay in one place waiting to be attacked? Do we look weak to you? Like cowards? We should strike at our enemies, keep them waiting for us so we can fight when and where we wish to!" Turogg's voice got higher again as his temper flared.

After listening to them discuss their ideas, Jeanette interjected her own opinion. "We need to defeat them quickly, gentlemen. We need a single, decisive victory to scatter their host. If we wait too long to bring them to battle then they will simply levy more men, until they outnumber us once again."

"Hah! One orc warrior is worth several of their men. They will not be able to have enough to be able to overcome us."

"Do not underestimate their manpower, or their ability, Turogg. This is not the same kind of warfare that you're used to. The Thestans and the Sandorans had no reason to pursue you into the Angrian March, so you've never faced their forces in a pitched battle. If you provoke them too much, they could gather their forces and march straight into our territory. Then you'll have no land to build upon."

Frederick gave Jeanette a long look. "So what do you propose then, Your Highness?"

"I am not sure yet, for the moment I think we need to wait, and not tip our hand. Let them commit their forces, and when we discover their plan we can ambush them with our surprise superior numbers. In any event, we've not yet gathered our full forces. How long would it take you to bring your warriors here, Turogg?"

Turogg mentally calculated the times. "It will take near three months for me to gather forces and march them into position."

Jeanette sighed softly. "That is a long time, but I do not see how it could be done any quicker."

"In order to move that quickly my warriors must leave behind the chattel we keep. I require food from you to sustain them."

Frederick flipped through some of the figures and papers before him, before chiming in. "That should not be a problem; we have plenty of foodstuffs stores. I can send the orders to begin distributing it at certain way points along the route of march. We should also discuss that route, so the people can be prepared for the large army marching through."

"Very good, Your Grace. Turogg, are there any other supplies your forces will need?" Jeanette smiled to herself, pleased that she had gotten them planning the response in such detail.

"More horses, and steel weapons. You have much better smiths than we do."

Jeanette looked at Frederick for guidance. "We could have the army stop at Caeldor en route to the Lyskean Pass. They can collect arms there, though they should not tarry. Take what is available and keep moving."

"Then it seems like we have a plan; very good, gentlemen. I suggest that we table the discussion here, and resume tomorrow. I believe I have a solution that will satisfy both parties. For now, let us break and reflect on ways to implement our plans." Jeanette smiled at both men, and Turogg departed to return to the guest quarters where he was staying.

"What is this solution of yours, Your Highness?" Frederick looked at Jeanette curiously, interested in her idea, but a little worried at how accommodating she was being with the orcs.

"I believe we need decisive action, Your Grace. Once we come to an agreement with the orcs, we shall endeavor to get an endorsement of the alliance from Sandora and Thesta. Perhaps even get them to join. If we can crush the Hesten army in a pitched battle, we can spill through the Lyskean Pass and seize the entire Duchy of Braden. We'll allow the orcs to settle that, and build a buffer zone between us and Heste. It will keep the orcs off The Thestan and Sandoran border, so if they threaten to intervene, Heste will have no choice but to cede Braden and sue for peace."

"That is a bold plan, Your Highness. Much will depend on getting cooperation from Thesta and Sandora. If they threaten to invade if Heste doesn't agree to the peace terms after the battle, then the war will continue. We will have trouble holding onto Braden once the element of surprise has been lost. We will also have difficulty besieging their castles with the bulk of our forces consisting of orcs. They are not known for their...patience."

"You're right, Your Grace, but I have faith. If we can smash their army, and if we can get Thesta and Sandora to support us, we shall be victorious. Their castles will not be able to hold out if Heste surrenders." Jeanette rose from the table and bid farewell to Frederick, then eagerly returned to her quarters to await the next visit from Turogg.

After returning to her quarters, the servants removed her dress, after which Jeanette dismissed them. Jeanette reclined atop her bed, wearing nothing but her shift, stockings and a garter belt. Her heart pounded faster as the moments passed, her eyes locked on the secret entrance to her quarters as she waited for the orc chieftain to arrive.

When the door slid open Jeanette's chest tightened and her stomach leapt to her throat. Turogg grinned widely as he saw Jeanette waiting for him, sprawled out in the bed in her sexy night clothes. "Ready and waiting for me, Queen Jeanette? Just what I like to see. Just how it should be."

Jeanette smiled, a soft purr vibrating in her throat. "I've been anxiously awaiting you, Turogg. Ever since the meeting ended."

"Yes, the meeting. You think you are very smart, Queen Jeanette. And that I am not so smart. But I am smarter than you think. Smart enough to know that today you tricked me into planning the attack before we agreed on price. Smart enough to know that you have a secret..." Turogg grinned wider as he walked across the room, moving closer to Jeanette.

Jeanette blushed a bit at being called out. "Do not take it so personally, Turogg. I am merely helping you do what is in your best interest. I know that must sound arrogant and conceited...but I truly do believe it. My future is your future, Turogg. Friendship between our peoples is the best thing for both of us."

"No doubt it is, Queen Jeanette, no doubt it is. Our friendship will create many good things I'm sure. Just like your past friendship with orcs, yes?"

Jeanette looked confused for a moment. "My past friendship with orcs? What do you mean?"

Turogg gave a long laugh. "You know what I mean, Queen Jeanette. The green baby. Your baby. Did you think I would not know? The Whore Queen who lies with orcs...then disappears for nine months, and returns with milky breasts and a half-orc baby?"

Jeanette gasped in shock, and tried to splutter a defense before being cut off by Turogg. "Do not try to lie, Queen Jeanette. The look on your face explains all. There is no denying it now. I can see the truth. I saw it in the baby's face. Your son's face. Bodak found him today, while we were in meeting." Turogg began to laugh again. "And now you are friends with me. Are you going to bear my child as well?" Turogg reached Jeanette and touched her face, lifting her chin to make her look up toward him.

Jeanette bit her lip, and then shook her head. "No...I, I have a tonic that will keep me from getting pregnant. After what happened last time...I didn't want it to happen again."

"A tonic? Like a potion? Let me see it." Jeanette reached into her nightstand and took out the small bottle to show him. Turogg looked at it a moment, then placed it back down on the nightstand. "Can this be true, Queen Jeanette? You don't want to carry my child?" Turogg climbed atop Jeanette, then lowered his face down to hers and kissed her deeply. His tusks pressed into Jeanette's cheeks while her lips parted for the orc. She moaned into the kiss as her tongue struck out to tangle with Turogg's.

"Mmm..." Jeanette reached up, placing her hands on Turogg's broad shoulders as she melted into his embrace. Her stocking clad legs parted slightly, and she lifted her hips upward to press against the bulge straining from his crotch. Jeanette's heart swelled and she rubbed her body eagerly against the orc.

"Nothing to say, Queen Jeanette?" Turogg ran his large hand over Jeanette's stocking, up her leg, pushing the slip over her hips. His palm pressed against the woman's slit, and then began rolling it over her vulva. "You're very wet, Queen Jeanette...I think you do want my child. You want my big orc cock inside you, fucking you hard until I fill your womb with my children, don't you?"

Jeanette's hands slid down the muscular back, and then reached around to unlace his breeches, freeing his cock so she could rub it against her needy snatch. The old addiction had been growing inside her since her first encounter with Turogg, and now it was enflaming her body. "Yes...I want it inside me...I want your huge orc dick filling me!"

Turogg began to breathe faster as Jeanette's small, soft hand grasped his slanted dick and slid it over the hot, wet cunt. "Say all of it, Queen Jeanette..."

Jeanette whimpered shrilly as the fat cockhead brushed over her clit. "I want your cock to explode inside of me! I want you to fill me up with your children!"

Turogg pushed off Jeanette and gripped her tightly by the hips and spun her around. He set Jeanette on all fours, with her ass high in the air facing him. Gripping his cock in one hand, he guided it to her swollen labia and spread them, then slammed his fat shaft deep into Jeanette. She moaned eagerly, lifting her hips up to meet the thrust, and then pushed back against his dick wantonly.

Turogg started to thrust in and out, grinding his thick meat in and out of Jeanette's sex. "Pick up your potion, Queen Jeanette." Turogg rammed his cock in hard to emphasize his command, leaving it buried deep inside her as he shook his hips from side to side.

Jeanette exhaled sharply, and then reached to the night stand to lift the bottle with a trembling hand. As she lifted the bottle, Turogg tightened his grip on her hips, and pushed and pulled her, fucking himself with her hot body. Their flesh slapped together noisily as he jerked her body, making her squeal in pleasure as the throbbing, bulbous meat rubbed her sensitive inner walls. "Now pour it out, Queen Jeanette...you don't need it anymore, do you?" Jeanette continued to squeal and whimper in delight as Turogg fucked her. She hesitated at his command, her grip tightening around the small bottle. "Do it! You want my cock...you love it. You admitted your pleasure comes from me. You admitted you want my cock exploding inside you. You admitted you want to be filled with my babies. If you want it, if you want to keep getting it, pour it out!"

Jeanette's head bobbed and jerked as her mind clouded, the pervasive lust drowning her thoughts. Her heart swam with desire, to please Turogg and to be his, even as her mind rebelled against the perilous consequences of following his orders. As Turogg used her as a fuck toy, her arousal grew and grew, nearing a climax as she lowered her head to the pillow, and lifted her hips higher in offering to him. She finally came to a decision, and with a tremulous whimper unstopped the bottle, and tipped it over, letting the tonic splash into a puddle on the floor beside her bed.

Turogg howled in pleasure at the sight of the queen dumping out the tonic and slammed in his as deep inside Jeanette as he could, ramming her cervix with the slanted tip of his cock. The head exploded inside, flooding Jeanette's puss with his hot, potent cum. The strong thrust rocked Jeanette hard, making her drop the bottle, and causing it to shatter on the floor. The sound of breaking glass and the hot splash of cum inside her triggered Jeanette's own climax, making her shudder violently as the pleasure coursed through her.

Jeanette fell forward, face pressed against the mattress as she panted. Her pussy twitched around Turogg's still hard cock, and before she had a chance to recover, he grabbed her thigh and lifted it up, spinning Jeanette around on his stick so that she lay flat on her back. "I'm going to fuck you again, Queen Jeanette...and again after that. And again. All night long. I'm going to fill you up with all my cum and plant another half-orc in your womb!"

"Ah!" Tiny aftershocks rippled through Jeanette as she was spun around the thick orc cock. His words only fanned the fuel of her lust. Her thoughts weren't coherent, just flashes of images. Images of herself being fucked by a gang orcs. Images of her belly swollen with another child. Images of herself surrounded by a legion of Turogg's half-orc children. Jeanette spread her legs wider, planting her feet flat on the mattress. She pumped her hips upward, pumping the cock in and out of her spooge filled cunt.

Turogg began to thrust again, his heavy, cum laden balls slapping against Jeanette's backside as he met her thrusts eagerly. One hand crushed Jeanette's breast, kneading it roughly as he lowered his head to bite the opposite neck, nibbling the skin and slobbering over her soft skin.

Jeanette gripped the back of Turogg's head, holding him to her neck as the other wrapped around his thick body. "Mmm...oh...fuck me Turogg! Shove your big orc dick in me! Fill me up...fuck me over and over till you seed my womb! Aaaah!" Each thrust made a wet slurping sound that resounded in the large, stone room. The plunging of the cork-screwed cock deep into Jeanette's pussy caused excess sperm to dribble out the stretched vaginal ring.

"Chief Turogg! Call me Chief Turogg when you beg for my children, Jeanette!" Turogg's hips began to move at a rapid pace. His face contorted as he strained to hold back the urge to cum again.

"Ah! Please! Chief Turogg! Please don't stop! Keep going Chief Turogg! Cum inside me again! Give me your babies Chief Turogg!" Jeanette cried out Turogg's name again and again as she climaxed once more, eyes blurring as her vision faded from the continuous barrage of pleasure overwhelming her body.

The sound of the beautiful human queen calling his name, calling him chief, and begging for his babies pushed Turogg over the edge again, triggering another explosion of the potent orc seed deep inside Jeanette. This time Turogg's strength gave out, and he collapsed down atop Jeanette, chest heaving for breath. His heavy weight crushed down upon the woman, though she was able to shift and snuggle against his hot body.

Turogg lay atop Jeanette's soft form a moment catching his breath. This time his cock shriveled and slipped out of Jeanette's stretched and flooded pussy. Once it shrank enough to slip free from Jeanette's slit, he reached up to grab a pillow from the head of the bed and pushed it beneath Jeanette's ass to keep her hips elevated. Turogg then climbed atop her and slapped his semi-hard, wet dick against Jeanette's face and pressed his thick nuts on her lips. "Suck your chief's balls, Jeanette, make me hard so I can fuck you again!"

Jeanette whimpered submissively, and opened her mouth to wrap her lips around the first testicle, suckling it wetly while Turogg's shaft rested on her face. Her soft moans vibrated pleasantly against the sac, as her tongue licked and lapped against the loose skin, chasing after his heavy nuts with the tip of her tongue. Turogg's fingers stroked through her hair, petting and caressing her as she worshipped between his legs, lavishing attention on his fat balls with her warm, wet, mouth and tongue.

The orc's massive thighs enveloped Jeanette's head, trapping her between his legs and making her world center around his cock and balls. Turogg's heady musk enveloped and intoxicated her, driving her to suck more wantonly as she switched back from testicle to testicle. As her tongue licked and her lips suckled, the wet cock on her face began to stiffen once more, growing against her skin as it left a sticky trail of semen on her cheek, nose, eye, and forehead.

"That's it Jeanette...clean them, worship the balls that my children come from. Get me ready to give you another dose..." Turogg grunted as his cock extended to its full length, hard once again. He wrapped his hand around the base, stroking and squeezing it as he rubbed the tip against Jeanette's temple and ear. The sound of Jeanette's mouth on Turogg's balls filled the room from her enthusiastic efforts. A thin trail of cum linked the tip of his cock to Jeanette's forehead, and as his cock head tingled, he knew it was time to go again.

Turogg removed his sac from Jeanette's mouth and shimmied back between her legs. Jeanette lifted them and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him close as he jabbed his cock back inside her already cum stuffed pussy. He began to thrust again, each movement aided by Jeanette's legs pulling him forward into her.

"Ah...ah...yes Chief Turogg...mmm..." Jeanette's head rolled back and forth on the bed as her eyes closed, losing herself to the pleasure once more. Turogg bucked his hips, harder and faster again as he gripped her waist so hard with his orc strength he left red welts on her hips. Jeanette extended her arms out to both sides, gripping the sheets and wrapping them around her fist as she lifted her hips hip off the ground to try and take him as deep as she could.

It wasn't long before Turogg came a third time, depositing another load of his seed deep inside the human woman. After the last spurt shot out, Turogg pulled out of Jeanette and rolled to her side, panting for breath. He wrapped one arm around Jeanette, cuddling her close as she snuggled against him for warmth.

Turogg reached over to grasp Jeanette's breast, massaging it gently in his hand. "You know Jeanette, it's really not right that you do not feed your child yourself. You have such full breasts, made for suckling babes."

Jeanette sighed softly as her sensitive tit was rubbed by the large orc hand. "It's too dangerous, Chief Turogg. It is suspicious enough inviting orcs into my land...to be seen giving so much attention to a half-orc baby...or being caught suckling one...it could undermine everything I am doing here."

Turogg gave Jeanette's breast a rough squeeze. "Then let me be more clear, Jeanette. You will breastfeeding your son every day. He is an orc, and demands his mother's milk. Your milk, Jeanette. Soon our alliance will be known, and no one will think twice about you associating with orcs. If you are discovered feeding your son, well..." Turogg grinned widely. "Then people will know you are an orc slut. Would that really be so bad?" Turogg belched out a loud laugh as he resumed playing with Jeanette's tit.