Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanette flinched and whimpered, thinking that yes, it would really be bad. Still, she did want to spend more time with Agmar, and she did want to breastfeed him like she did when he was newborn. She also wanted to please Turogg, and make him happy. She supposed there would be a way to make sure she wasn't caught. The secret passage would apparently allow her to get to the servant quarters without being noticed.

"Very well, Chief Turogg...I will do it. I want to do it. I've missed Agmar, and the feeling of closeness between us when he suckles from my breast." Turogg smiled over at her. "Good girl, Jeanette."

"I have a question, something I've been wondering. Why is Agmar's skin green? Is that the color all orcs are when they are young?"

Turogg chuckled softly. "All orcs? No Jeanette. It is something that happens sometimes. Like how humans are sometimes born white hair and white skin. It is unusual to be sure, but not unheard of."

"Oh, I see..." Jeanette paused a moment. "Are there many half-orcs? I never see them in human lands, so I suppose they must all be with your people."

"You wouldn't know a half-orc if you saw one, Jeanette. They only look human when they are young. By the time they reach adulthood, they look like natural born orcs." Turogg laughed a bit. "When your boy is an adult, he will look like the father, not the mother. Well, maybe not. I assume his father did not have the green skin."

Jeanette shook her head. "No, he did not. I don't know who the father is, of course. I doubt I will be able to recognize the father in him, when he comes of age."

"Probably not. It is getting late, Jeanette. It is time for me to go. Do not undress for me tomorrow night. Instead, put on a pretty dress. I have a special plan for you. I think it will be most fun." Turogg grinned and climbed out of bed to fix his clothes.

"Yes, Chief Turogg. I'll wear something nice. May I know what it is? I need to know if it's a dinner, or a ball, or something else so I know what type of dress to wear."

Turogg stared at her a moment. "There are different types of dresses to wear for different things?" Turogg shrugged. "It won't matter. Wear something nice." Turogg left to go to the secret passage that would let him out of the room. "Sweet dreams, Jeanette."

"See you tomorrow, Chief Turogg." After the orc left, Jeanette wrapped herself up in her blanket and rested a hand on her sperm filled womb. She looked over the side of the bed at the broken bottle and puddle of the pregnancy preventing tonic. This was a turn she hadn't anticipated. She could no longer control if, or rather, when she would become pregnant. If she continued on like this with Turogg, it would only be a matter of time before she had a grey baby suckling from her nipple alongside a green brother. If Jeanette wanted to avoid having his baby, she needed to get him in the field against Heste as quickly as possible. That would give her time to solidify her position enough to not be threatened by any rumors or accusations. At the same time, Jeanette felt a longing in her heart to have his child. If she weren't a queen, she'd want to stay with him. On some level, she knew it wasn't a healthy attachment, but there it was. Jeanette didn't know what precisely it was about Turogg that attracted her so, besides his near overwhelming virility. Maybe it was due to her obsession with orcs; with Turogg being the chief, he was the ultimate fulfillment of that fantasy.

Regardless, she knew she would have to balance her own feelings and the good of the Kingdom. It was already becoming difficult for her to deny him in negotiations, and it was becoming harder for her to develop compromises that were more favorable to Zentara than the orcs. As Jeanette drifted off to sleep, she resolved to try and suppress her feelings more, though a weight in her heart suggested she would not be able to do so.