Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't argue with that, Your Highness. What do you say, are you ready to show us all how much you crave the thick hot meat of an orc?"

Jeanette's heart lept to her throat, and she turned to look at Chief Turogg. Playing this game was one thing, but did he really want her to pleasure another orc? When she met his eyes, Chief Turogg was grinning widely at her, pleased with her performance. He nodded at her, giving permission, or maybe giving her an order to submit. "I...I can't think of anything I want more. I'm ready when they are!"

Her heart wilted as she prepared to pleasure the other orcs. She wanted to be with Chief Turogg, not with just any orc. Still, being in this situation brought back a flood of feelings from her time at The Soiled Dove. It made her excited to think that she'd be submitting to these strangers. In a way, it was even more exciting this time, because she was doing it for Chief Turogg. As she thought more about it, the more she warmed to the idea of pleasing him, and the more it excited her to think that she was his to use.

Two orcs left the line and approached her. Bare-chested and clad only in loin cloths, the stood to either side of her at the front of the stage. One moved behind had, and began rubbing her ass through the folds of her dress. The other stood in front, towering above Jeanette. He leaned down, and pressed his lips into her, engaging her in a deep kiss. Jeanette's mouth opened for him even as the tusks on his face ground against her cheeks. Her hands pressed against his bare chest, stroking over his grey skin. The crowd hooted and hollered as Jeanette and the orc's tongues met.

The orc behind her grabbed her arm and pulled it behind her, then guided it to his crotch. Jeanette moaned eagerly as she felt the stiff shaft. She threw the loin cloth to one side, then began stroking and rubbing his bulbous cock for the crowd's delight.

Her hand dropped to the cock of the orc in front of her, pulling that out as well, stroking both in full view of the crowd as the large orcs sandwiched her between them, rubbing her breasts and ass, stroking her thighs and shoulders. After a moment, the kiss broke, and she was turned around, to kiss the other orc now while she continued to massage their throbbing erections with her hands. She continued to stroke the mounds on them them even as they pushed her down onto her knees, the voluminous skirt of her dress spreading beneath her. The announcer grinned and gestured to her as the crowd roared its approval. "The Queen accepts her true place, on her knees between hard orc cocks!"

Jeanette flushed a bit at the ease with which he degraded the Queen, at least by proxy, in public. Is this what the people really thought? She always thought she had their love, but was it more out of lust, than respect?

Jeanette began to pump the cocks faster as the two orcs petted her head and stroked through her hair. She turned to the one on her right first, opening wide to take it the shaft into her mouth, slurping it down. With all the practice she had as a whore, Jeanette was able to take it all the way down her throat. The few human spectators gasped as she was able to swallow the whole thing, while the orcs cheered deliriously. "Look at that! You can tell her Highness as taken an orc cock before! Look how hungry she is for it!"

The orc grunted in pleasure as Jeanette engulfed his monstrous cock in her throat. After milking it with her mouth a moment, she pulled back, letting the head pop out of her throat before she started to bob and suck eagerly, all the while jerking the other orc's cock. Jeanette brought her hand back to the base of the cock in her throat, and stroked it as she licked and suckled the meat. Jeanette continued for another minute, and then switched cocks, taking the other orc's slanted shaft in her mouth to give him the same treatment.

Jeanette continued like this, switching back and forth between the two thick shafts, gradually going faster and harder as she sucked, bobbed, and slurped. When the two orcs were ready, they pulled their cocks from Jeanette's hands and stroked madly, until they shot their load onto her face. Their cum splattered her lips, cheeks, and eyes. It soaked into her hair, and tangled up in the diamonds of her tiara. Jeanette shivered in pleasure as she felt the hot sticky seed explode onto her face, coating her in front of an entire crowd.

After the cheering stopped, the announcer stepped forward again. "Well done Your Highness, well done! You certainly know your way around orc dick. And my I say, Your Highness, you look absolutely lovely covered in their hot spunk!"

"Thank you sir, it certainly feels wonderful! I like to do it twice a day to keep my skin young and healthy."

The crowd laughed at that and hooted. "Very good, Your Highness. Is the face your favorite place to take a strong orc's sticky load?"

"While it is invigorating, sir..." Jeanette paused to run her tongue over her lips, licking up some of the seed. "...and delicious, it is not my favorite. No, my favorite place to take an orc's thick, potent, powerful cum is deep in my royal pussy!"

"What's this, Your Highness? You don't make your countless orc lovers pull out when they climax?"

Jeanette shook her head, making her cum soaked locks of hair fly about her face, a few strands getting stuck in the cum trails on her face. "Of course not! I couldn't deny them the maximum pleasure as they fuck me! Besides, having a womb full of hot orc seed feels amazing! Not to mention, of course, that every time I feel a thick orc dick spurting his seed inside me, well, I just have the most amazing orgasm instantly!"

The announcer gave her an admiring look, raised his hands and looked out to the crowd. "Now that's something I'm sure we'd all like to see, am I right?" When the crowd roared its assent, the next orc in line stepped out. He was quickly grabbed by Chief Turogg however, and shoved back in line. Chief Turogg himself approached Jeanette, wrapping his arms around her from behind to knead and massage her tits through the silver dress.

Chief Turogg pulled down the front of her dress, exposing her breasts. Her hard nipples tingled as she felt the eyes of every man in the room on her. Her pussy gushed further as she pressed her ass against Chief Turogg's groin, and rubbed her flesh up and down over his bulging cock. The orc slapped Jeanette's tits gently, making them bounce and jiggle for the audience's delight. After a moment though, the crowd began to cheer, "Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!"

Chief Turogg obliged, sliding his fingers inside the dress, then pushing hard to make the soft garment rip off of Jeanette's shoulders and pool on the ground at her feet. She was naked beneath the dress, except for stockings and a garter belt. Turogg wrapped his arms around Jeanette's thighs and lifted her up while spreading her legs, putting her wet, swollen pussy lips on full display for the crowd. He walked up and down the stage, giving the onlookers a closer look at Jeanette's ready and willing cunt. As Chief Turogg put Jeanette on display, the announcer pointed to a chair just off stage, and it was quickly brought on stage.

Once the chair was in place, Chief Turogg carried Jeanette to it and took a seat. While he held Jeanette above his lap by her knees in an M position, she unlaced his britches and fished out his erect prick. When it was free and standing straight and tall, Chief Turogg slowly lowered Jeanette onto it. She spread her labia apart, opening herself for the head which soon penetrated into her body. She moaned in pleasure at the now familiar feel of her lover's cock sliding into her pussy. The eyes of everyone in the room, the public spectacle of her submission to his cock, the open way in which their relationship was revealed served as an aphrodisiac for Jeanette, making her melt and quiver in lust as Chief Turogg dropped her the rest of the way onto his ribbed cock. He fucked her in earnest now, slamming into her again and again as she bounced and rode his shaft eagerly.

As Jeanette looked out into the audience, she noticed several women in long gowns moving among the crowd. At first glance they appeared like noblewomen, but she soon realized they were the Milking Station whores, dressed up in gaudy gowns meant to imitate the nobles. As Chief Turogg pounded away inside Jeanette, they started to flirt and entice the orcs in the crowd, attempting to lure them into some fun of their own.

"Ah! Ah oh yes! Chief! Keep fucking me! Please don't stop! Please keep going I beg you!" Jeanette cried out shrilly, only half acting for the performance. Her pussy sloshed around the slanted orc cock, soaked from her desire. Her thighs flexed as she drove herself up and down atop it. Chief Turogg's hands wrapped around to squeeze her breasts again, rubbing and massaging them roughly. Jeanette watched the orcs in the room go off with the whores, but it seemed that for every one who went upstairs with a harlot, another one took his place in the crowd. The room was packed with orcs, who were watching her get fucked with rapt attention. Even the few humans in the crowd seemed into it, and were stroking their little human cocks in their seats. Jeanette looked down between her legs and reveled in the contrast between her small, pink pussy and the massive grey orc dick skewering her.

"Mmm! Oh yes...keep going...keep going keep fucking me! Fill my cunt with your cum!" Jeanette cried out again, throwing her hair back. Light glistened off her diamond tiara and the ruby necklace, the fine jewelry providing a stark contrast from her whorish behavior.

"But Your Highness, aren't you worried about getting pregnant if he cums inside you?" The announced asked in mock concern. "No! I don't! I hope he knocks me up! I hope he fills my womb with cum and plants a babe in my belly! I want to bear a half-orc son!"

Her lusty confession made Chief Turogg groan, and he soon answered her wish as his cock exploded inside the woman, flooding her womb with his seed again. True to her word, Jeanette climaxed as soon as she felt the cum batter her insides. The look of bliss on her face entranced the crowd, who now understood that this wasn't just a whore putting on a show, but a true devotee of orc cock.

After Chief Turogg finished spurting his seed into Jeanette, he lifted the woman off his cock and dropped her onto the stage in front of him. Jeanette tumbled onto all fours, still panting for breath as she tried to recover from the climax. Chief Turogg gave Jeanette's bare, exposed ass a little shove with his foot, then reclined back into the chair to watch as she crawled to the front of the stage. As she moved, two more orcs from the line joined her, each one moving to one side of her.

One of the orcs shoved his cock in Jeanette's mouth while the other gripped her hips and slammed his cock into her ass. The crowd was treated to a side view of Jeanette being stuffed from both ends. The two orcs fucked her back and forth; thrusting in tandem and making her massive breasts sway beneath her. Jeanette sucked fiercely on the cock in her mouth, deepthroating it as she did before while the cock in her ass prodded her forward, helping to impale her on the first orc's dick.

The two orcs moved quickly inside her, before they too reached her climax, shooting their loads into her stomach and deep into her bowels. After they were done, the remaining five approached Jeanette all at once. Jeanette stayed as she was, on all fours in the front of the stage, moaning as she watched the orcs still in the crowd stroking themselves to the sight of her naked, well fucked body. The five orcs surrounded her, two of them replacing the cocks that were in her ass and mouth, two forcing her hands onto their cocks. The last meant to slide his cock into her pussy, but before he could, Turogg rose from the chair and barked angrily at him in the orc tongue, causing him to glare, before moving to stand beside Turogg.

The next set of four pounded away at her, violating her in nearly every hole. Her hands pumped vigorously, pumping at their cocks as they fucked her fists. After a moment, they readjusted, wrapping her long raven locks around their cocks for her to stroke. Jeanette's focus faded in and out as she climaxed again, despite not even having any sensation directly in or on her pussy. The sheer eroticism of taking four cocks at once, on stage, while being watched was enough to push her over the edge. Jeanette tried to look out towards the crowd to watch them watch her, but with the orcs surrounding her it was difficult.

The gang of orcs fucking her last several more moments, but it was clear they were going for speed rather than enjoying a lasting experience. When they were ready to climax, the two inside her pulled out, adding another load to her face and a new one on her back. The two orcs she was jerking off sprayed their load into the sides of her face and all over the top and back of her head, soaking into and tangling in her hair.

After dousing her with the fresh load of orc baby batter, the four returned to the back of the stage with the rest of the spent orcs. As Jeanette crouched there, dripping cum off her skin, Chief Turogg and the last orc moved to the front of the stage beside her. "Mmm...oooh all this orc cum is so good. Please! Give me more of your hot orc meat!"

Chief Turogg lay prone on the floor beneath her, and then slid his cock inside her pussy. The last orc then crouched behind her, and pushed his cock into her rear. Jeanette moaned eagerly, and as the orcs began thrusting in tandem she started climaxing again. Her wanton undulations around the cocks milked and massaged them inside her. Jeanette rocked her hips into their thrusts until her thighs ached as she desperately brought herself off again and again. Chief Turogg and the second orc began thrusting in a rapid motion, preparing for the big finish of the show. With a loud grunt, the orcs spewed their semen deep into her, and then collapsed back onto the stage to recover from the climaxes.

When the orcs were finished, the announcer came over and helped Jeanette rise to her feet. He then gestured to her and announced to the crowd. "Her Highness Jeanette Grennally, Queen of Zentara!" Jeanette stood there, skin glistening, hair drenched, and cum dripping from her ass and pussy with a beaming smile on her face. At the sight of her, the crowd began to clap, cheer, hoot, and laugh to see the human cumslut covered in orc cum.

The cheering began to die down as more and more of the crowd began to go off to lie with the prostitutes. One of the orcs scooped up Jeanette's dress as Chief Turogg led the naked Jeanette back behind the stage. The announcer followed them backstage, and handed Chief Turogg a bag of money. "Thank you for bringing your girl out tonight, Chief Turogg. She really whipped the crowd into a frenzy! This will be the best night since I opened. How did you get the idea for it?"

Chief Turogg accepted the bag of gold and gave the announcer a cheeky grin. "You know I am living in the castle. Seeing the Queen every day, well, the idea just seemed natural!"

The announcer laughed and clapped Chief Turogg on the shoulder. "Well, if you get the chance, ask her to invite some more of your folk to the city. I'm making a mint! Your people are the best customers I've ever had!"

Chief Turogg nodded at him, casting Jeanette a sly glance as he grinned. "I will do that."

The announcer looked at Jeanette and gave her a winning smile. "You come back any time now my dear. I'd love to take you on regular."

Jeanette grinned back at him. "I shall have to consider that, sir, though Chief Turogg is so good to me, I wouldn't dream of leaving him. Though if he decides to sell me to you when he tires of me..." Jeanette gave Chief Turogg a teasing grin, and he laughed back with her. He then covered her in the cloak, leaving the dress off for now, and led her back into the wagon for the return trip home to the castle.

Jeanette shivered as she sat in the wagon, though more from the rush she felt after the public display in the brothel. She beamed a smile at Chief Turogg as they sat together. "You enjoyed that, Jeanette?"

"Yes I did...it was a lot of fun...and a reminder of times past."

"I can tell, you cannot stop smiling!" Chief Turogg chuckled quietly as he stroked Jeanette's thigh through the cloak.

"True, but that is not why I am smiling." Jeanette continued to beam at Chief Turogg.

"Then why?"

"You know why, Chief Turogg...back there in the club. You didn't let, you didn't want the other orc to put his cock between my legs. You didn't want him to cum inside my pussy. That's only for you, isn't it? Even if you allow some others to share, some parts are reserved just for you, aren't they?" Jeanette started to giggle and thought she saw Chief Turogg blush, though on his grey face it looked more ashen.

"Not at all, Jeanette..." Chief Turogg squirmed a bit. "I did it because I want to seed you, no one else. I want it to be my baby growing in your womb."

Jeanette blushed in return, though her smile remained. "If you say so, Chief Turogg...though you could have just told him to pull out."

Chief Turogg continued to blush, and then changed the subject. "I have another job for you tomorrow, Jeanette. Come to me after you are done with your son. I will explain more then."

"How long will it take, Chief Turogg? They will be looking for me..."

"It will take all morning, Jeanette; if not longer." Chief Turogg grinned widely. "Tell your girls not to wake you."

Anticipation and curiosity gnawed on her insides as she nodded for him. "Of course I will, Chief Turogg. I shall see you early in the morning." When Jeanette made it back to her room, she did the best she could to rinse the semen stains from her body and then collapsed into bed, exhausted.

12