Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hundreds of orcs were staying in the castle and in Ruar to attend the wedding, and to join the court once Chief Turogg became King Turogg. Thousands more were still camped outside the city, the remaining portion of the army that wasn't settling in Braden. They would also serve as an extra defense in case there was any vociferous attempt to prevent the marriage, though she did not expect that to be the case. Now the Chief Turogg was named a count and made marshal of the Kingdom, and tales of the prowess of the orc soldiers during the war reached the public, more and more people had grown to accept the orcs in the Kingdom.

The best case scenario would be that the Kingdom sees her union with Chief Turogg would be as natural as a royal wedding with any prince or noble from one of the other Kingdoms. At worst, she believed that they would see her as a martyr, sacrificing herself in a wedding with an orc to ensure the safety of the Kingdom. Either way, she did not believe there would be much, if any, resistance to the marriage.

When the crowd of nobles had been assembled in the great hall, Jeanette and Chief Turogg went to stand before them. As soon as they saw her in the wedding dress, hushed murmurs swept through the hall as they wondered what it meant. Some had suspected that the gathering was to announce a betrothal, and it seemed to them that their suspicions were correct.

Jeanette looked to Chief Turogg, who stepped forward. It had taken some convincing, but he had eventually agreed to make the announcement to the people. "Good people of Zentara, thank you for coming to this castle today. You have welcomed your people into your lands as friends. We have fought with you, bled with you, and even now we are building our homes with you. To complete making our people one, and to bind our destinies together for great honor, prosperity, and strength, it is my honor to announce that Queen Jeanette and I are to be married."

Another wave of murmurs passed through the crowd. It was difficult for Jeanette to see their reactions, or to understand the pulse of the crowd. Moving forward, Jeanette stepped beside Chief Turogg and looped her arm through his. "Having spent these past months with Chief Turogg, through the negotiations for our alliance, and through the hardships of the campaign, and the horrors of war, I have come to know and respect him. He is as honorable as he is powerful on the field of battle. He brings great strength and wealth to our Kingdom, and will enhance our power and prestige. I enter into this marriage freely, willingly. Not just for the sake of Zentara, but for my own. I have grown to care for him, to respect him, and to love him." Jeanette glanced to the side, where Susannah was standing beside her father, smiling encouragingly at her. "I ask you, the great nobles of Zentara, to applaud this union, and to join us in the celebration of our marriage!"

Applause was scattered at first, but when the orcs on the periphery of the room started clapping and stomping, it soon spread until the crowd was roaring in approbation. The ceremony itself was brief, to get it sealed and completed as quickly as possible. It mainly consisted of a reading of Chief Turogg's assets, both in wealth and people, and then confirming his sovereign power in Zentara. Both Jeanette and Chief Turogg recited their marriage vows, and the wedding was complete.

Happiness welled inside Jeanette at the thought that she was finally married. Not only did it give her license to publically be with her husband, King Turogg, but it also ended any lingering danger that she might once again be forced into a marriage for political convenience. Now she had the husband she wanted as well as needed. With an heir on the way, the Duchy of Braden incorporated into Zentara, and trade flowing with Thesta and Sandora again, the sun was certainly rising on her reign.

When King Turogg wrapped his arm around her and drew her close, her heart leapt and started beating furiously in anticipation of their wedding night. Excitement for their first night as man and wife flowed through her veins and filled her with lust and desire. So lost in these feelings, she barely noticed that King Turogg was calling for silence so he could make an announcement. Jeanette's heart stalled as she felt a sudden tenseness in the air.

"Good people of Zentara. This has been a day of great joy for our people. It may seem impossible to you, but the day holds more joy still." He grinned widely as he looked about the room. "It is my deepest pleasure to tell you that the Queen is already pregnant with my child."

Jeanette's jaw dropped and she flushed, stunned and angered by the sudden announcement. This was not how they should have done it, let alone that he should not reveal so personal a thing without consulting her. Rather than a jubilant cry, murmurs swept through the hall, reacting to the news that the Queen had been with the orc outside of marriage. Frederick stepped forward, glaring at him. "That's enough Chief Turogg! How dare you say that the Queen is with your child before all the people on your wedding day!"

Jeanette looked at him with relief, as King Turogg shot him a nasty grin. Bodak stepped up behind Frederick and chuckled lowly. "That is His Highness you are talking to, 'Your Grace', you must treat him with respect!"

Frederick glared as King Turogg grinned wider. "You do not believe me? Perhaps you should like to see for yourself?" Before anyone could react, King Turogg had gripped the sleeves of Jeanette's dress and tore them with a powerful tug. Jeanette gasped in shock as the wedding gown fell from her body, leaving her naked except for her heels, stockings, and jewelry. Every eye in the room fell first to her exposed breasts, and then to the swollen belly, giving proof to King Turogg's claim. The room was stunned into silence, so that even a pin dropping could be heard. King Turogg then continued. "I have married your Queen in your custom, now let us celebrate her being with child in mine!"

Jeanette gasped as King Turogg grabbed her and sat down on the throne, pulling him along with her. He lifted her feet up into the air while he released his grey python from his pants. Jeanette struggled but his firm grip was much too strong for her to break out of. When the tip of his cock started to press against her slit, she remembered how excited her body already was anticipating their wedding night. Her back arched as she stiffened, legs perched on the seat of the throne, straddling Turogg's own while the slanted cock rubbed and prodded at her pussy lips.

Jeanette's arousal grew, making her labia swell and engorge with need. Her chest felt crushed at this final, humiliating exposure. She had been fucked publically as a whore masquerading as the Queen, and then fucked publically before the orcs and Hestens as the Queen herself. Now she was being fucked publically before the Zentaran court as Slave-Queen. Her arousal at the treatment was evident to all from the slick sound his cock made as it slid deep into her pussy.

Jeanette's mind spun as she felt that wondrous pleasure emanating from inside her as the monstrous dick rubbed her inner walls. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips before she could control it. As King Turogg began to thrust into her, Jeanette's hips moved on their own to push back against his shaft. Seeing that she was submitting to his cock once again, King Turogg moved his hands to her breasts, plucking at the nipples, lifting and squeezing them and pushing them out on display for the lords and ladies of Zentara.

He began to thrust faster and harder, bouncing the trembling Jeanette on his cock. Her moans came indiscriminately now as the orc shaft pumped in and out of her. Luckily the pregnancy was not far enough along yet that their sexual activities would be dangerous. Jeanette gripped the arms of the throne tightly, and then leaned back against her King's muscular chest. She rocked her hips, rolling them from side to side to stir his cock inside her, so that the mounds covering it rubbed against the walls of her pussy.

"That's it my slave, show them how much you love it. Show them what a wanton woman you are. Show them all that you're bearing my child willingly, eagerly!" King Turogg's words rattled around in her mind, each point making her twitch and shiver as pleasure ran up her spine. She started bouncing faster, using her body to prove his point to the court. Her head rolled back, eyes closed as she basked in the pleasure this treatment, and his dick, gave her.

Her breasts swayed, jumping about in King Turogg's hands. He continued to maul them, pulling them to make her fall harder on his dick, then giving them light slaps as she rose up again. Her tight ass pressed firmly to his crotch when she hilted herself on his cock, squeezing her inner walls to milk the shaft deliciously as she rose up again. Her head rolled faster, her long raven locks whipping about her face as she began to climax.

"Yes! Ah! Yes Fuck me My King! I love it! I'm a whore for big orc cock! I love your cock fuck me!" Jeanette's body shuddered and her hips bucked and jerked around King Turogg's shaft, squeezing it deep inside her. The walls of her pussy convulsed, pulsing and massaging his dick as he joined her in climax, shooting his load inside her until she began to overflow with the seed.

As Jeanette recovered from the climax, her eyes drifted open and she looked around the great hall, expecting to see every eye in the room looking at her in shock. What she saw surprised her even more than she expected the guests to be shocked at her being fucked by King Turogg. The orcs had seized control of the room and were turning the reception into an orgy. Or, at least, an orgy for them. The human men were being restrained while the orcs fucked every human woman they could get their strong grey hands on.

To her left, a middle-aged noble woman had been stripped naked and was being fucked by two orcs. Jeanette's eyes widened, enraptured as she watched the thick grey dicks sliding in and out of her pussy and mouth. The noble woman was sucking hard on the orc's cock while she moved her hips. Her large tits swayed beneath her as what appeared to be her husband looked on, impotent rage on his face as another orc held him back to prevent him from interfering.

Jeanette watched the woman's ass shake as the orc smacked her, urging her on to move faster and suck harder as they double teamed her. She could see the moisture lining her labia as they wrapped around the throbbing orc shaft. The woman had obviously begun to succumb to the virile orc bodies and their much larger and thicker cocks. The orc fucking the woman's mouth pulled out and started jerking, shooting his load on the woman's face. His seed splashed over her skin, masking her face with the thick cum while the other shot his potent seed deep into her womb.

Jeanette looked around the room to watch the other guests being fucked. What might be the woman's daughter was next to her, riding an orc cock, while sucking a second and jerking off two others. Other guests were in a similar state. Every woman from every great noble family in the realm was learning the pleasures of orc cock. What surprised her the most, even though it shouldn't, was how much they were enjoying it. It seemed every woman in the room had become an orc slut, some even shouting it out as she had done as they came or were filled or covered with cum.

Jeanette had the feeling that many new half-orcs were being conceived this day, and that the demographics of her realm were going to be changing with the onset of her marriage. When one orc finished, he'd replace one of the orcs restraining the men, who could then take his turn. As Jeanette looked around the room, she felt a tightness in her chest as she finally looked all the way to the right.

Bodak had seized Susannah, and ripped the dress off her chest. Jeanette could see her best, closest friend's breasts bounce as Bodak humped her. Susannah's dress was bunched around her hips, allowing Jeanette to see the grey orc cock sliding inside that tight pussy. Bodak reached around, gripping Susanna's tits. His large, rough hands completely covered her smaller breasts, masking them except for the hard nipples which poked through between the thick fingers.

She could hear Susannah whimper and gasp as the fucking continued, hard and fast. Frederick struggled and fought, trying to buck and throw off the orcs holding him but it was no use. They were too strong, and he had to watch while Bodak violated his daughter. Even worse, he had to watch as she succumbed to the fat prick and began to enjoy it. Susannah's long fascination with the orcs was finally being satisfied, as was she for the first time.

Her hips pushed back against Bodak, grinding into him as he sank into her, hammering her cervix again and again. He moved one hand from her breast to start stroking her clit quickly, which made Susannah cry out even louder. "Aaaah! Oh yes! Mmm! Ah!" Susannah's cries made Jeanette flinch. She was responsible for this, for all of this. Even if she had not planned it, she had created the circumstances to allow it to happen. Susannah lost her maidenhood to an orc because of Jeanette's own addiction to their flesh. By the looks of it, Susannah was going to join her in that addiction, and becoming a cock slut for them as well.

Bodak whispered in her ear, then yanked sharply on her hair, making her look up directly into Jeanette's eyes. "Aaah! Yes! I'll be an orc whore! I'll fuck only orcs! Forever! My...my p-pussy belongs only to orc dick!" Susannah then cried out in ecstasy as her climax hit her, making her cavort and convulse in pleasure while Bodak seeded her womb with his own orgasm. Jeanette knew firsthand how Bodak could fill a womb with cum, and in her mind's eye could see the large volume of seed filling her best friend.

Jeanette suddenly gasped as King Turogg leaned forward and spilled her onto the ground on all fours. The large orc crouched behind her, taking his large cock in his hand. He rubbed the slanted tip between her ass cheeks, sliding it up and down then pressed it firmly against her little star. Her well used hole spread around the invading cock, swallowing it easily inside her body. She cried out loudly as she felt her bottom being filled again.

Jeanette looked over at Susannah again, and saw that Bodak had also pushed her forward onto all fours. This brought Jeanette and Susannah almost face to face, looking directly into each other's eyes. The vantage point let her see up close and personal as Bodak slipped his cock into the noble woman's rear, taking her anal virginity as well. Susannah's face contorted in pain as the thick shaft stretched her anal passage wide. He then reached around her waist to start rubbing Susannah's clit, massaging the slick nub so she'd enjoy the anal fucking in spite of herself.

Jeanette moaned as King Turogg thrust into her, slamming her ass cheeks again and again with his pelvis as he rammed her. She felt Susannah's breath washing over her face as the flushed woman exhaled and moaned. Jeanette's own groans rolled out and mixed with Susannah's, mingling as the two friends were butt fucked by the massive orcs. Jeanette started to move her hips, squeezing her ass around the cock, increasing the friction and pleasure for her king.

Jeanette reached over to Susannah, placing her hand atop her friend's and squeezed it. "Clench your body for him, Susannah. Squeeze him inside you, and move your hips. Give in to it, give in to him!"

Frederick stared in disbelief as his daughter started to rock her hips, fucking her ass on the orc's cock as wantonly as any whore might. The fingers on her clit got her ever hotter, pushing her towards another climax as Bodak ravished her ass. The two friends held hands while their orc mates fucked them, moaning and pushing closer as each thrust drove them closer and closer together.

Soon, the two women were standing on their knees, naked breasts rubbing together as King Turogg and Bodak thrust into each woman from behind. Clutching each other's hands, Jeanette and Susannah cried out in ecstasy as they erupted into climax together, while their lovers came deep inside their tight little asses. Both women convulsed together, riding through the throes of their climax, until their swimming minds went blank, and the rest of the orgy faded to black.

****

Jeanette and Turogg rode through the city atop a large platform carried by sixteen human men. Atop the dais, the new King sat in an ornate chair, while Jeanette knelt between his legs. As Turogg looked out to the crowd in satisfaction, Jeanette kissed and nuzzled his heavy testes. Her tongue lapped against them, between them, running all over his fat nuts. She flushed in embarrassment as she heard the names that the people of Zentara called her.

She was dressed in a modified version of her slave attire. She still wore the collar, cuffs, and loincloth, but instead of an open vest, the garment had been cut back to full expose her breasts. Her large tits hung out freely, squeezed by leather thongs that wrapped around them and made them jut out lewdly. Jeanette glanced to either side, trying to see the people in the crowd, but her vision was obscured by her King's thighs.

With a soft groan, she pressed her face back between Turogg's legs and wrapped her lips around his left nut, suckling it softly as she was paraded through the defeated city. Unknown to Jeanette, during the wedding celebration the orc army entered the city and seized control, killing all the human guards. They looted the city, claiming women as captives and killing their menfolk. The Guild Masters were seized and their wealth confiscated by the rampaging orcs. Only the Shipping Guild Master escaped, sailing away with all his ships while the city burned.

Jeanette shuddered as the salty, musky ball sac rolled over her lips and the orc King's thick cock bounced and slapped against her face as they were paraded through the streets. After the city was seized, Turogg announced that he intended to have his own coronation, to show the people that he was the true king, and that Jeanette was a slave. The orc was at least savvy enough to know that he needed to tear down the queen in the eyes of the populace, and make them lose all respect for her.

Tears welled in Jeanette's eyes as she wallowed in humiliation. This isn't what she wanted. She didn't know how it had come to this. It had seemed so simple, so fun in the beginning. She enjoyed being his lover, being filled with his huge cock. After all the pressure of being the Queen, it felt nice to be submissive in bed, to let him take control of her.

But one game added onto another, and somehow she went from being his slave for fun to his slave for real. Even now, as she was carried near naked through the streets with an orc's balls in her mouth, her pussy was gushing. The more she licked the musky tasting balls, filled with his potent seed, the more she wanted to feel him thrusting inside her, crowd be damned.

Turogg's cock was getting harder by the minute as it bounced and smacked her face with every step the humans carrying them took. She could feel it throbbing against her cheek, and when she took both nuts into her mouth at once, it started to leak precum onto her forehead and eye. She felt the sticky fluid running down her skin, and it made her suck on his testicles all the more passionately as she nuzzled the underside of his cock with her face.

The procession took them to the center of the city, in the middle of forum market. They platform was lifted and placed on a large structure of wooden beams, designed to raise them above the crowd and allow everyone to get a good look at them. Turogg roughly grabbed Jeanette's hair and pulled her from between his legs and lifted her up. Jeanette blinked as the sun hit her eyes. When they adjusted, she looked out to see all the men and women left in the city gathered around, gazing at her near naked body pressed against the large grey orc King.