Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 12b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't matter what it was supposed to be, Jeanette. Only what it is. The Duke of Haverset fled into Sandora with his remaining forces and skirmished with the orcs from there. Heste had no way to close their border with the Duchy of Braden, and they suffered terribly from the raids. King Connor allowed them to ravage the borderlands as he rebuilt his forces. The elfs were cut off from all trade with the mainland, and suffering greatly. King Coron entered into an alliance with King Connor, who made an alliance with Duke Frederick. Duke Frederick, in turned, made an alliance with the King of Sandora, who called on his alliance with my father."

Amelie was as animated as Jeanette had ever seen her as she told the story. While she had been cool and detached before, she started to open up as she told the story of the war.

"Duke Frederick started a rebellion in the eastern end of Zentara with Sandoran help. Turogg pulled all his forces east to put it down, but it was only a feint. When he got there, Duke Frederick led him to the Sandoran border, where the whole army was waiting. Over the last eight years, a mighty string of fortresses had been built to protect the border with Zentara. Meanwhile, with the army away, King Connor invaded the Duchy of Braden and quickly reconquered it from the remaining orcs, who had no notion of how to resist a siege."

Jeanette leaned forward, listening eagerly as she had her first real conversation in years. "What happened next?"

"Turogg marched his army back west. Apparently, he learned nothing from your first war with Heste, and tried to storm the Lyskean Pass. His army was mauled badly, but enough of his forces were mounted that it didn't turn into a route the way it did in the first war. Still, he had to retreat, hugging the Lsykean Mountains into the Duchy of Swetford." Amelie used her finger to sketch a rough map in the dirt of the cell floor.

"While that was happening, Sandora and Duke Frederick invaded the east again, this time liberating the Duchies of Haverset and Abshire, as well as invading the Boronian County. King Connor resumed his offensive, taking the Duchies of Testin, Crovoth, and Fullorm. Meanwhile, I led my armies south in Swetford. Turogg had set up a haphazard camp in the Duchy as he reconstituted his forces. He didn't have time to reorganize before I struck. This time his forces were routed and Turogg himself slain. The remains of his army withdrew south and started breaking into bands, which set the country on fire wherever they went. My army continued south, taking Swetford, Oxmain, and Iaena. The orcs were trapped between all three of our armies, and were herded into Ruar."

"I think I know when that happened. All of a sudden there were a lot more orcs in the castle again, but they didn't stay long."

Amelie nodded. "They were preparing to make a last stand, when King Coron attacked the city from the rear. Your Shipping Guild Master had fled to his court with all his ships, and now he brought the elf army back to Zentara. They attacked the undefended port, and opened the gates for our armies. And here we are."

"Here we are. What will happen next? For Zentara, I mean."

"There will no longer be a Zentara, Jeanette. Haverset, Abshire, and most of the land owned by," Amelie hesitated a moment, "owned by the crown will go to Sandora. Heste will keep Braden and the lands they occupied, as will Thesta. Ruar will be a neutral city under the administration of the elfs. The Kingdom of Zentara shall cease to exist."

That last part hurt Jeanette more than anything else that had happened. She thought she would be the greatest leader, King or Queen, that Zentara had ever known. Instead, she killed the Kingdom. Jeanette hung her head, sobbing softly again. After a moment, she composed herself again and looked up at Amelie. "What about me? What punishment have you decided on?"

****

Jeanette blinked as the sun hit her face directly for what seemed like the first time in ages. Her face still stung from where they had tattooed a black dove on her cheek. It seemed the whole city had been brought out again to see here, though Jeanette could not help but notice that the number was much smaller than it had been eight years ago.

She was led to the forum marketplace, where thick, wooden stocks had been erected. The guards holding her by her bare arms didn't even look at her, despite her nakedness. Instead, they roughly placed her in the stocks and locked her in place. Jeanette was trapped, bent at the waist with her head and arms in the stocks, leaving her unable to move or get away.

A slender elf stood beside her, and unfurled a proclamation which he read for the crowd. "Citizens of Ruar! In the name of King Coron Eomowien, Administrator of the Free City of Ruar, hear me! Jeanette Grennally, once Queen of Zentara, has been found guilty of grave treason! Her actions have led to great suffering for the people of this land, and it is to those people whom she must make amends. Jeanette has been marked with a black dove. Let it be known, to any who see that mark on her face, her body is free to be used in any way which you see fit!

But let no permanent harm come to her, or do any harm which would render her unable to serve others. When you have had your fill, send her on, to be used by others, and others after them, until she should pass from this life. So state all the Kings of the Great Alliance, Connor Ousten, King of Heste, King Steffon Farthing, King of Sandora, Guillame Honore, King of Thesta, and Coron Eomowien, King of Deznuissan, known as the Elfish Isles."

Silence reigned for just a moment, before the assembled crowd closed in on the trapped Jeanette. She trembled in fear as the angry mob pressed in against her.

"Is that really the Queen?"

"Ain't no queen now, she's a fucking slave whore!"

"Spread her legs for the damn orcs, she didn't care what happened to us!"

"How you like that new tattoo Yer Highness? You gonna spread your legs for us too like a good girl?"

Hands groped her breasts, pulling on the chain connecting her nipples until she cried out in pain. As soon as her lips parted, someone in the crowd spit directly into her mouth, making her recoil in disgust. Rough hands smacked and pinched her bottom, and then spread her thighs apart. She felt a hard cock rubbing against her slit, and then push between them.

"Damn this bitch is stretched out! I can barely feel anything!"

"Make her suck your cock!"

"Put it in her ass!"

The crowd yelled out suggestions as the man pulled away. He circled in front of her, and soon she felt his cock, wet with her own juices slap across her face. The smell was ripe and powerful as he smeared his dirty shaft over her face. She looked up at the man and saw him to be a filthy beggar.

"You heard 'em cunt, suck my dick!" He squeezed Jeanette's cheeks, harshly prying open her mouth and then slammed his cock between her lips. Jeanette closed her lips around it and started to suck the shaft, milking it with her mouth as he thrust it inside her. He pushed, giving her no time to adapt as he rammed his head against the back of her throat.

Jeanette's body accepted the cock easily. A human sized shaft was much easier compared to an orc cock, and soon she was taking the filthy member all the way down her throat.

"Someone stick a bottle up that loose snatch!"

"Here, I'll do it!" An angry female voice shouted, and soon she felt a cold wine bottle pushing between her legs. Jeanette moaned in spite of herself as the thick glass container slid between her walls, pushing deep inside her. Her face buried into the bum's pubic hair as she was knocked all the way down his shaft. Her shoulders grated against the wooden frame, rubbing red and raw against it. The woman behind her fucked her harder with the bottle, slamming it in and out of her as the crowd laughed and cheered.

Hands continued to pinch her breasts and ass, and pull on the piercings through her clitoral hood and breasts. Jeanette panted, moaning louder around the filthy cock as it slammed in and out of her throat. She sucked it passionately, working it with her lips and tongue as the beggar grabbed her hair and roughly held her in place for his violent thrusts. Jeanette's lips started to bruise as he pounded her face, faster and harder until finally he cried out and spewed his load into her stomach.

The bum pulled is cock out and wiped it on the former queen's face. Jeanette tried to catch her breath, but the cock was soon replaced by another one. The bottle continued to pump in and out between her legs, the slick glass sliding easily through her stretched folds. The hand holding the neck of the bottle started to punch her labia as the container sunk all the way inside her. The combination of the hand smacking her labia, and the pinching and pulling of her piercings drove Jeanette closer and closer to climax.

"I think the dumb slut is enjoying it!"

"Damn I can't believe I ever looked up to this whore!"

"Hah! Is it even a punishment if the bitch cums?"

"I don't care, just keep fucking her!"

The degrading words and insults made Jeanette quiver, and soon she found herself cumming hard around the bottle. Another load flooded her mouth, and then she found herself sucking another cock.

"Hey, someone put your dick in her ass! Maybe it will be tighter with that bottle in there!"

The crowd laughed, and soon someone was brave enough to try it out. Jeanette grunted as she felt a cock slam into her backside as she sucked on the third cock. It did feel tighter, fuller to have the man's cock rubbing up against the bottle plugging her cunt.

"Hey, this isn't bad! If someone slams this bottle in her ass when I'm done and then you can fuck this bitch's cunt!"

The crowd fucked her for hours, rotating the bottle between her ass, pussy, and mouth. They came in each of her holes, and one her. The pulled her piercings so hard she thought they might rip out entirely. Well into the night, the crowd fucked her and it seemed as if every man left in the city wanted a go. The women came out too, but they were more physical in their abuse, ravishing her empty holes with the bottle, and beating every inch of her body that they could reach.

As dawn approached, the crowd began to disperse. Jeanette was left hanging in the stocks, half unconscious from the merciless fucking and the cascade of climaxes that brought her. Semen dripped down her body, hanging off her in long strings. When she coughed, globs of cum splattered into a puddle beneath her. A few people were left standing around, one of them finally approaching. Jeanette was nearly unconscious, and was having trouble seeing through the mix of cum and spit decorating her face.

She smiled weakly though, as she recognized a friendly face. Or at least, what she thought was a friendly face. Daniels stood above her, looking down at Jeanette with a blank, empty expression. Her former footman smacked her across the face, and then spit in her eyes as he propped her jaw open one last time. His cock slammed into her abused mouth, and he started roughly fucking her face.

"My wife, my daughter...they're gone. Gone because of you! We trusted you, we loved you! And you sold us all to the orcs! You damn whore!" Daniels pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped her roughly across the face again. Tears welled in Jeanette's eyes at the expression on loyal Daniels' face, at hearing the news of what happened to his family. She knew them, she had met them and liked them and now they were gone because of her.

Daniels slammed his cock in her mouth again, grinding Jeanette's filthy face against his pelvis. Jeanette choked and whimpered as he thrust his cock, pushing it inside at different angles to really push and chafe her throat. He seemed more interested in hurting her than his own pleasure as he slammed between her lips over and over again.

Jeanette winced as he spit on her again, and then groaned as he pinched her nose shut while he fucked her throat. He ravished her mouth, keeping her from breathing until she started to turn blue, and then finally relented and released her again.

"How could you do it? How could you sign over everything to them? Was it worth it? Was it worth it?" Daniels cried out in anguish as he resumed fucking and choking her. Jeanette's head began to spin as he slid his cock in and out of her throat, roughly pinching her nose to cut off all the air. The world began to grow dark, and the last thing she saw before passing out was his hard cock shooting his load onto her face.

****

The next day Jeanette was released, free to wander the city. No matter where she went, though, the tattoo on her face gave her away. She was fucked in every corner of the city. Sometimes she wouldn't make it more than a few steps before being grabbed, and subjected to hours of torturous rape. Even though she inevitably climaxed from the fucking, her holes ended up chafed and raw from the constant sexual activity. Jeanette had to beg for food and for clothes. Occasionally she was given scraps to eat, and sometimes even a dress to wear. The clothes never lasted though, as they would inevitably be ripped from her body by the next angry mob she ran into.

When she wound up pregnant a few months into her service, the viceroy in charge of the city took pity on her, and gave her a place to stay and food to eat every night. He still turned her out during the day, to roam the city and serve the people of Ruar. When it was time to give birth, she delivered under the care of a midwife, and the child was taken from her and she was put out once again.

Winters were the worst, as she had to wander the streets naked. On the coldest nights she would have to seek out men to fuck her just to experience a little warmth. When she was too cold, or too hungry, she would go to the kennels. She could always rely on a place to sleep and food to eat there, but she was loath to. The kennel masters were the cruelest in the city; the things they made her do...

After her second child was taken from her, Jeanette resolved to leave the city and try her luck elsewhere. The country wasn't any better, as every village and hamlet she went to had heard of her. Having never had the opportunity to abuse Jeanette, they were as vicious and cruel as the citizens of Ruar had been that first day.

While she travelled, Jeanette got a firsthand look at what had become of her kingdom. Even two years later, villages were still burned and abandoned and skeletal remains populated the countryside. Seeing the breadth of the destruction crushed what spirit she had left, and Jeanette returned to Ruar to atone for her crimes.

One cold winter night Jeanette crouched in a doorway, wrapped in a blanket she had found in the kennel. She looked down at her body, ravaged by her life on the streets. Crude names and words had been tattooed on her skin by the people of the city, and three hash marks had been made on her stomach, one for each of the children she'd borne while serving her sentence.

Jeanette looked up when a shadow crossed her face, and she gasped in surprise as she saw the familiar face of Sir Drake looking down at her from within a dark cloak. Sir Drake, the man who conspired with Turogg to make her a slave. Sir Drake, who worked with Turogg to rape Zentara and plunge it into destruction and despair. Sir Drake, the most wanted man in the Kingdom. She could raise the alarm, denounce him. The people might forgive her then, at least a little. She could earn a reprieve from her sentence. Instead, the defeated former queen leaned back and spread her legs as the grinning Sir Drake dropped his pants, and pushed between her thighs.