Orc Dominion: Zentara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jeanette rushed up the steps, she heard the Madame call after her to turn right and take the third room on the left. Making her way down the hall, Jeanette glanced through the doorways on her way to the assigned room. Each chamber had only a hanging strip of cloth to offer privacy to the clients, and they did not always conceal the rooms entirely. The princess could hear moans and slapping coming from the rooms, sending another quiver of excitement through her.

Jeanette entered her room, leaving the curtain slightly open. Her trembling fingers fumbled to undo the ties holding her dress closed, but soon they parted, allowing the dress to fall off her body and pool at her ankles. Jeanette wore nothing beneath it, adding to the perverse thrill of her little game. Jeanette licked her lip again as she waited, eagerly looking out the doorway. Her hand fell to her pussy, gingerly running over it, marveling at how wet she was.

As she brought her fingers up to examine the moistness, her first client entered the room, yanking the curtain closed behind him. The man looked at the moisture glistening off her fingers in the candlelight and smiled.

"Ready for me, whore? Eager and waitin' for the fuckin' I'm gonna give ye?" The man was large, unshaven, unkempt. But that didn't matter to Jeanette, all that mattered was the fulfillment of her fantasy and the revenge on her parents. "Mmm....you know it...come here...come here and...and let me see that fat cock!" Jeanette sputtered out the words, trying to talk like the girls she heard below in the tavern. The man advanced with a grin, reaching out to the princess. "Lemme see them titties..." He squeezed Jeanette's melons, his rough, calloused palms rubbing against the princess' hard, sensitive nipples.

"ah...oh...that's good...." Jeanette shivered as the hands groped her breasts, the coarseness only turning her on more. The man was a commoner, a laborer, and he was about to fuck the princess of the whole country, even if he didn't know it. The thought intoxicated Jeanette, and she reached out to him, feeling his biceps, rubbing and massaging the bulging muscles. The man leaned in, pressing his face between Jeanette's large bosoms, then kissed and nibbled his way to her nipple. His hot, wet tongue lapped and slid against it, teasing the sensitive nub as Jeanette panted in his arms.

"Fuck you got nice tits..." The man's hands gripped them tightly, sending a jolt of pain rushing through Jeanette. He then pressed them to his face as he nibbled at the princess' cleavage. The man's whiskers scraped at Jeanette's soft skin, but it didn't stop her from leaning back and pressing her chest more firmly into the client's face. As she leaned backwards, she also thrust her hips forward, rubbing her pussy against the man's thigh.

"Hey watch it whore, I don't need your cunt juices soaking my pants." The man released Jeanette, pushing her back onto the bed. "But if yer that eager ta get fucked, I think I can oblige ya...spread your legs and lemme see that pussy of yers..."

Jeanette lifted her knees and spread her legs, putting her pussy on display for a man. This peasant was the first man to ever see her pussy, and the thought drove her wild. She leered hungrily at the man as he opened his pants, and fished out his stiff cock. Jeanette didn't know if it was bigger or smaller than normal, though it looked fat and long enough. All she knew was that she was about to lose her virginity to a stranger, an unknown commoner in a brothel.

Jeanette reached between her legs to pry her labia apart, letting the man see her pink folds. The client groaned and his cock gave a jump at the lewd, erotic sight. Climbing atop Jeanette, he guided his cock to those folds and began rubbing his cockhead against the moist nether lips.

The touch of the hot cock made the princess jump and gasp, sending near orgasmic tremors through her body. The man was quick to coat his cock in her juices, and before she had time to think, slammed his cock hard and deep into the royal snatch.

Jeanette moaned as the cock filled her tight, formerly virginal pussy. She grabbed onto the man's shoulders to steady herself as he began banging away inside her. The friction of the throbbing shaft rubbing her sensitive inner walls made her feel alive, as if for the first time. A sexy, sensual pressure compressed her chest as her heart raced in excitement. This was better than Jeanette anticipated, or expected. Better than she imagined possible. Her hips moved of their own accord, thrusting into the man's cock, matching his own movements as she fucked him back eagerly.

"Fuck...yer tight for a whore...so fucking tight..." The man grunted in satisfaction, slamming his hips wantonly into the princess. The wet sounds of his hips slapping against Jeanette's naked body filled the small room, and soon their own moans mingled with the rest of those in the brothel.

"Ah...ah yess....fuck me harder...slam your big fat dick inside me!" Jeanette cried out louder and louder. The man was not even particularly big, or skilled, but the living out of her greatest fantasy amplified everything for her giving her the greatest pleasure of her life.

The man came close to cumming, riding the edge of his climax. Not wanting to cum too soon, he slowed down and then stopped after a moment. "Turn around whore, I wanna see that ass of yers as I fuck ya!" Jeanette whined as the fucking stopped, then quickly turned around and rose onto all fours, shaking her ass at the man as her thighs spread. The man smacked her ass hard, then gripped it to hold it in place as he pushed his cock inside her once more.

The heavy spank caught Jeanette's attention, making her gasp and then groan in delight as the cock slammed into her once more, stretching her tight walls around the girth. Her ass stung red, though she continued to buck it back into her client. Her hips swayed from side to side, grinding back into the cock as she squeezed it inside her, trying to trap it within her vaginal folds. "Mmm! That's it...that's so fucking good...keep going...please don't stop...I need it I need it!" The normally refined princess cried out eagerly for the fucking.

The man obliged her willingly, his hips becoming a blur as he began to thrust faster and harder. The man's hands groped and kneaded her tight, pert backside, squeezing the cheeks together as he rutted with Jeanette. "Aaaaah!" The man groaned loudly and whipped his cock out of Jeanette's pussy, cumming hard and sending long sticky ropes of cum spewing over Jeanette's back, tangling in her hair and painting her ass with the hot seed.

As the cum splattered down on her, the last coherent thought she had was that she never even got the man's name. Jeanette began to climax wildly, shrilly crying out in pleasure as waves of ecstasy exploded out from her loins through the rest of her body, making her tense and convulse as she rode the crest of the orgasm. The pleasure, the wicked, naughty, decadence of her actions overwhelmed the young princess and she collapsed on the bed, passing out from the experience.

Jeanette came to moments later to find another man already atop her. Her eyes flickered open to look up at the next man from between her legs, which had been bent up to her shoulders. The new man leaned on the backs of her thighs, holding her down as he pounded away into her wet snatch. The rhythmic thrusting into her already stimulated cunt triggered another climax, and then another as the cascade of pleasure inflamed her body. Soon that man too came, spilling his seed over her breasts and belly. Then another client entered, and after him, another. Hours passed as Jeanette constantly serviced the patrons of the Soiled Dove.

At the end of the night she found herself on all fours, with a man pumping into her from behind. Jeanette's muscles ached, but she continued to flex and push against the probing cock, fucking it back as it slammed into her. Her whole body was sore from a night of the frantic fucking, but the pleasure released from countless climaxes numbed it somewhat. The man fucking her reached forward with one hand, taking a firm grip of Jeanette's soft black hair and pulled it back, forcing Jeanette to look up at the ceiling. He continued to tug, pulling her back into his cock as he slammed it inside over and over. Each thrust caused the previous loads of cum to ooze and spurt out of her, soaking into the sheets of the bed beneath her. Her hands clawed and gripped at the covers as she tried to brace herself. The man's other hand began to smack down on Jeanette's exposed, raised ass, turning her cheek a bright red from the abuse. The combination of the smacks on her bottom, the tugging of her hair, and the constant rubbing of the cock inside her drove Jeanette over the edge one more time and she began to shudder violently with the climax. As Jeanette's vision returned and her mind cleared, the man pulled out of her and shot his load, hitting the back of her head and soaking into the stretched out hair. The man then released her, fixed his pants, and left the room panting.

Jeanette collapsed back onto the bad, sprawling out. Each successive man had added to the semen coating her body, leaving her caked in the sperm. It covered her breasts and her belly, her thighs and ass and back. It filled her pussy and dripped down her inner thighs. The men fucked her in every position she could imagine and a few she couldn't. Jeanette came more than she ever had before. Each climax was a stronger, more powerful climax than any she had experienced before that day. As Jeanette basked in the aftermath, wallowing in the thick scent of sex permeating the room, the Madame returned.

"Well they certainly did a number on you, didn't they dearie?" The Madame looked at the exhausted Jeanette, sprawled out on the bed with some amusement. The humor in the Madame's eye made Jeanette feel ashamed, as if the other woman knew she was there for her own perverse pleasure. Jeanette sat up and reached to pull the thin cloth that served as a blanket over her body. "Don't you worry about that, it's nothing I haven't seen before is it?"

"I suppose it is a little silly to worry about modesty now, but even still, until I can wash myself and put on my dress I would prefer to stay covered...seeing as I'm no longer seeing customers." Jeanette lifted her arm to her forehead, and brushed off the sweat glistening on her skin.

"If you say so dear, but take it from me, a few months here and you'll be wandering up and down the halls here as stark as the day you were born." The Madame chuckled softly as she entered the room and sat on the foot of the bed. "You did well tonight; better than I expected in fact. How did you come to hold up so well?"

"Living on the farm makes a girl strong, durable, and capable of many things."

The Madame laughed louder at that. "If you've ever even seen a farm I'd pay you your rightful share of the night's take now, and the house's bit too. How did you come to walk through my door tonight anyway?"

Jeanette ran her fingers through her hair, brushing the wet locks behind her ear to buy time as she went through the cover story she developed for herself to get it right. "My mistress bid me to come as a punishment."

"A punishment hmm? What could you have done to merit so harsh a punishment I wonder? Slept with the lady's husband?" The Madame's eyes bored into Jeanette, watching for her reaction to try and judge how truthful she was being.

"It's...a long story and I'd rather not go into it. I wouldn't want to...betray any confidences that might lead to an awkward discovery of the house I belong to." Jeanette evaded the question as best she could, though the Madame looked skeptical.

"Mmm...well anyway dear, you took more customers in a night than most girls do. I think you enjoyed a bit more as well. I'm sure your "Mistress" will be pleased. Shall I write her a note?" The Madame grinned at her. "Or perhaps you'd like to write it, and I can just sign? A well-spoken young lady such as yourself is a fine writer, I'm sure."

Jeanette looked back into the Madame's eyes. "Oh I can write with the best of them, Madame, I couldn't serve as a lady's companion without the ability to read and write now could I?"

"I should think not...anyway, up with you now girl, you don't live here and it's time for you to go!" The Madame scooped up Jeanette's dress off the floor and tossed it onto the princess. As Jeanette rolled out of bed and began to dress, the Madame poured a small flask into a teacup. "Here now dear, drink this..."

"What is it?" Jeanette looked at the cup warily. Now that her game had been played, she was beginning to think rationally again, and wondered if the Madame might have some trick up her sleeve.

"A little something all the girls drink each night. It will keep any babes from growing in your belly. We don't want to send you home with a present now do we, girl?"

Jeanette paled and shuddered at the idea, then quickly drank it down. The taste was horrid, causing Jeanette to grimace and nearly spit it all up. "It tastes awful...though I suppose it doesn't need to taste splendidly to do its job..." Jeanette looked at the Madame with a hint of embarrassment. "Thank you...for letting me work here tonight. I do appreciate it."

"Thank you she says! My dear, you made me a pretty bundle last night...you're welcome to come back anytime you like!"

The princess shivered again at the thought. Up until this point, she honestly hadn't thought about doing this again. Now the seed was planted. As Jeanette made her way back to Greenthorn castle, a deep ache settling into her well used pussy, she resolved not to return. She had her fun, she had her memories, and she had her revenge, but it was too dangerous and she needed to get on with her life.

12