Orc Masters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Trogg was done, he pulled out his cock out of my sore asshole, slapped it a couple of times. Without needing him to tell me, I eagerly turned around, knelt in front of the towering beast and took his cock into my wanting mouth, cleaning it again of all the cum, the musky scent of his cock now became intoxicating. "Good slave." he said with a wicked smile, I looked up at him smiling as I engulfed his cock into my slutty mouth. He then turned towards the tent's entrance, where the other four Orcs stood, their loin cloths damp from cum, for all I know, they had probably been watching the whole thing. But I didn't care, in fact, it excited me more knowing that I had an audience. "Don't worry boys," Master Trogg said in a guttural tone, "You'll have your turns with her tomorrow." he said grinning. My pussy got wet instantly again just thinking about having four green Orc cocks in all my holes. "Then" He added, "We'll let the whole army have their way with her" he grinned. My heart was racing, my body getting hot again. I was going to be offered to the army of Orcs as a fuck toy, and I was getting incredibly turned on at the thought. I was looking forward to the next couple of days, and the rest of my life as a member of the Horde, and best of all, I had the best job too, no longer would I have to risk my life in battle, but instead, I would stay behind to please the army and raise their morale and boy was I ever looking forward to it.

That night I had been given a tattered throw pillow next to the master's bed, I was to sleep as his pet. I didn't get to sleep much that night as the master didn't have his fill of my pussy and ass. He had greater stamina than any other race I had fucked before. We literally fucked through out the whole night, taking turns fucking my pussy, then my ass, and filling both my holes with his creamy seed, he bellowed loudly and triumphantly through the night, he had a willing fuck slave, and he wanted to let everyone know, so they were warned. The only time we went to sleep was when the sun was starting to come out. I was really looking forward to many MANY nights like this one, and better. Master Trogg was right, now that I had had a real cock, I didn't want to go back to the alliance and to their wimpy dicks.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story telling

I loved this story. Erotic from the outset the action was steamy and sticky. Horny 0rcs are HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

I brought myself to the brink it was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

I being a massive wow fan loved it, keep it up so i can keep cummin to it!

Für die Allianz!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Orc Seed She was the only one willing to get information from an orc.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Orc A rogue orc takes a human girl for his pleasure.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Forest Elf Ch. 01 Beautiful hunted Elf seeks protection from an Orc General.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories