Orc Raids & Slave Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your back bitch." He ripped her legs open and looked at her mother's pussy with admiration and hunger in his eyes. Her mother began to close her legs but the monster struck out lighting fast, landing another blow to her mother's face. Her mother's legs slowly reversed directions and began to open. The monster smiled with approval at his new obedient bitch. The monster scooted closer and pulled its muscular penis up and then released it causing it to hit her mother in the stomach with a thud before it sprang back to attention. The monster smiled and laughed again. Dahlia was in shock at the size, weight and muscle of the thing that was about to ravish her mother. It reached all the way to her mother's breasts. Dahlia watched in horror as the monster guided his penis towards her mother's pussy. Without hesitation or warning he shoved his penis in side of her with such force Dahlia could hear muscle ripping and bone cracking. Her mother screamed in pain trying desperately to pull herself away from the monster. The monster laughed at the futile effort from her mother.

The monster twitched his cock inside of her mother and Dahlia watched as her whole body was lifted off the ground for a split second. This ceased all protest from her now shocked mother. The monster pushed himself up lifting her mother with him. Dahlia couldn't believe her eyes. The monster's penis was still inside of her mother and dragging her mother along with him. Her mother's head scraped across the floor as the monster moved closer the the fire where he twitched his penis again and let her mother fall violently on her head, penis still buried deep inside her. He slowly climbed back down and got his hips in the position to thrust. He pulled and her mother screamed. More popping noises as his black cock slid out a little covered in blood. Without warning, he thrust it back in violently bringing another scream from her mother.

"Gods help me!" She screamed as the monster began his rhythmic assault. Dahlia could see her mother's stomach bulge out with every thrust from the monster. He continued, feasting upon her mother's breasts now. Red lines began to run down her mother's chest as the monster gnawed at her nipples. He abandoned her breasts and began to work his way up to her face. His long black tongue snaking along her skin as he continued. Her mother turned her head away from him but the monster bit her cheek and pulled it back up. He began licking her face and working his tong around her mouth. Slowly he started to push his tongue into her mother's protesting mouth. Once again the sounds of muffled crying, gagging and choking began to come from her mother as the monster pushed his tong in and out of her mouth. His tongue seemed as thick and as strong as his penis and able to penetrate just as deep. Dahlia watched in horror as this continued for what seemed like forever. Slowly the tearing noises in her mother's vagina ceased and were replaced with wet gurgling sounds while the gagging and crying were replaced with a constant moan.

Eventually she began to see her mother convulsing and shuddering as bursts of liquid erupted from her vagina. This seemed to trigger the monster as his thrust became more violent. With a roar, the monster seemed to release. He turned her mother over still attached to his cock, and then sat back, dragging her mother across the floor. She layed there as the monster's penis throbbed and twitched inside of her cunt as if it were pumping a liquid inside of her. The monster layed there breathing in satisfaction as her mother moaned on the ground with her ass in the air attached to the monster's penis for what seemed like an hour. Eventually her mother fell forward an inch with the escaping of a large queef. Dahlia watched as her mother slowly slid down the monster's now limping cock falling completely to the floor. A rush of bright white liquid flooded out of her mother's gaping vagina, puddling on the ground before her. "Eat that cum Bitch!" The monster growled and Dahlia watched as her mother obediently crawled to the pile and began lapping up the liquid. Just like Father, Dahlia thought. The only difference was the monster's cock and load were both ten times bigger. Dahlia watched as her mother finished cleaning up the cum on the floor, she had seen her do that before. But she was surprised when her mother then willingly crawled over to the monster's penis and began cleaning it with her tongue as well.

"The cabin's clear." The other monster said, standing a mere five feet from Dahlia.

"Alright, your turn Egmar. But make it quick, my son's going next." The monster said as her mother continued cleaning his penis.

"Calm the fuck down Ungar." The other growled. "We have all night and the bitch has three holes." The first monster got up and walked out of the cabin leaving her mother on the ground where she was. "I'm going to make you scream bitch!" The new monster said as he rushed towards her mother. Dahlia watched as her mother rolled onto her back and willingly spread her legs. Does she want it? Dahlia wondered? Why has she stopped fighting? Why has she stopped crying? The monster seemed pleased with her mother's obedience as he fell between her open legs. Straight into her vagina his throbbing cock went without warning causing another blood-curdling scream from her mother. Dahlia watched as the monster began his ruthless assault. He was right, he did make her mother scream, but Dahlia didn't know if she was screaming in pleasure, pain, or both.

"Rollock where are you boy?" Ungar growled looking for his son. He found the spot he had left him and saw the human bitch laying motionless on the ground. One of her legs ripped from her body. He heard rustling from off to his left and his son appeared out of the bushes. "What happened to the bitch boy?" Ungar asked his son.

"She wouldn't open her legs for me da, so I ripped one off." He answered with no emotion in his voice. "She stopped moving while I was fucking her cunt." He finished.

"That's fine son. Egmar will complain, but pay him no mind. Soon we will have plenty of gold haired bitches for everyone." His son's interest was peaked now, the question of a gold haired pussy on his mind. "Now Come, we have one inside." Ungar continued. His son smiled in excitement. "You are extremely lucky, son." Ungar continued as they made their way to the cabin. "I have only seen one gold haired whore in my entire life, and you get to ravish one at such a young age, feel good, son, this is a proud day for our clan."

Dahlia watched as the door opened and the other monster stepped in with a short monster. Her mother was laying on the floor covered in cum. Barley alive from the last assault. "There you go boy. Enjoy the bitch, she is all yours." The monster said with a laugh. "Get up whore, my sons cock needs servicing." Dahlia watched as her mother slowly raised up onto her elbows and looked towards the monster's son. She heard a slight moan escape from her mother's lips which made Dahlia confused. Suddenly the other monster started walking around the cabin sniffing at something. The other monster took interest. "What do you smell Egmar?" It asked.

"Virgin human pussy!" The monster replied in a fierce whisper.

"Find her!" The first monster roared. Dahlia watched as all three of the monster's cocks filled with blood and began to throb. She felt warm liquid run down her leg again when she realized the cocks were hard for her. She thought, if it, were her peeing herself, that put the smell of her virgin cunt into the air. She tucked herself as far back under the table as she could, without losing sight of her mother.

"There she is, there's the little bitch there." The monster screamed. Dahlia looked up and saw the monster pointing at her under the table.

"No, don't touch her!" Her mother screamed at the top of her lungs. Paying no mind to her mother the monster that found her began screaming at her,

"Get out here now human whore! I found her, She's mine!".

"No!" The first monster roared. "My son goes first on this one. Egmar guard the door." Dahlia leapt from under the table,

"No, please leave us alone. I'm begging you." She sobbed. The monster shot a lot of its watery precum when it saw Dahlia.

"Boy, I want you to Make this whore bleed. Now get the little bitch!" He roared as Dahlia stood there sobbing.

12