Orc Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,124 Followers

Helzan only nodded in response.

When they finished eating, Rago helped Helzan clear the table. It wasn't long before she noticed his bulge and the way he looked at her. There seemed to be a mutual comprehension about what was going to happen, and Helzan couldn't deny her anticipation. The yearning had turned into a purring sensation between her legs. She felt her wetness, her lower lips sliding past each other as she moved.

After they cleaned up, Helzan noticed Rago looking enthusiastically at her. Indicatively, she glanced towards her room. Rago followed her glance. She looked back at him, then turned and began walking towards the room, making sure he was following her.

Inside of her room, Helzan stopped by the bed and waited for him to approach. He came up to her, stopping within an arm's reach, and searched her eyes as if looking for permission. Slowly, his hands reached up towards her tunic. She threw a barely noticeable nod and he began undoing the buttons. Within moments, her great, green spheres were freed. Her thick, long nipples were hard already. He threw off her tunic and reached out to caress her colossal breasts.

"They are magnificent," Rago whispered, squeezing her smooth, pillowy flesh, running her stiff nipples between his fingers. He cupped his palms under her breasts and shook them gently, causing their hulking mass to jiggle. Releasing them, his hands trailed lower, anxiously reaching down to her leather pants. He hooked a few fingers inside her waistband and traced them around her hips. Excitedly, he tried working the pants off the hips. However, it proved quite difficult to get the leather past Helzan's ample flanks. He tugged here and yanked there, but the pants seemed stuck.

Helzan smiled, observing his attempts with amusement. She watched the way her breasts bounced and swayed from his effort. She felt her cunt purr with anticipation as her son tried to get the pants off of her. Finally, she reached down to help him pull the tight leather off. When her pants were around her ankles, she kicked them off and stood fully naked before her expectant son. She noticed how hot her cunt felt, as her excitement mounted.

"Your turn," she said, reaching out to grab at his loose shirt. She pulled it off and tossed it behind her, exposing his smooth, green torso. Her eyes hungrily drank him in, tracing down to the sizeable swell in his breeches. Without hesitation, she yanked his pants down roughly. His smooth, green cock sprung out, filling out further before her eyes. She grinned lustfully, watching his luscious cockhead emerge out of its sheath. Inhaling, she savored the potent musk that emanated from her son's manhood. She relished in the moment, her cunt twitching in expectation.

Not wasting any more time, Helzan stood up, taking her son's hand and leading him closer to the bed. She plopped down on the very edge of it and spread her muscular legs, revealing her smooth, inviting cunt between them. Never taking her eyes from his cock, she leaned back and pulled him towards her, her massive breasts flowing over the sides of her chest. Lifting her knees, she pulled her legs up, opening herself up even further. With one hand, she reached out and grabbed a hold of his hard cock. Pulling it close, she felt it touch her aroused flesh like a flaming rod. Burying the tip just inside of her meaty flaps, she began rubbing it up and down the length of her slit, spreading her fluids along her aroused lips. When her cunt was lubricated all over, Helzan stuck his cockhead into her yearning hole. Gradually, his cock began sinking into her, her cunt seemingly sucking him in all by itself.

Helzan closed her eyes and lay back on the bed, feeling her son's cock slowly fill her up. When he seemed completely inside, she put her feet on the back of his tight ass, and held him still, enjoying the moment. A few short moments later, she felt him push back against her feet, pulling his cock out. She allowed it for a short moment, then slammed him back inside of her. Rago seemed to take a liking to this approach, as he used the tension of her legs to pull back, then plunge into her succulent cunt.

She felt the mass of her tits flail around every time Rago drove into her. She opened her eyes, and cupped her tits with her hands, trying to hold them still. She looked up at Rago, noticing that his eyes were glued between her legs. She watched him for a few moments, a look of deep concentration on his face. Her little boy has grown up, making his mother happy in ways she could never imagine. She smiled tenderly, feeling proud of him. As Rago's thrusting sped up, Helzan could feel his fertile balls slapping against her. Closing her eyes again, she sighed, letting out a throaty moan. She realized how badly she needed this in her life.

Her cunt began buzzing in unison with Rago's cock pistoning in and out of it. The sounds and the smells of their passion filled the room. She felt her pleasure begin to mount deep inside of her. She knew that it wouldn't be long before that pleasure would erupt again.

She opened her eyes, seeing Rago's face covered with beads of sweat. "How much longer will he last?" she wondered. Her own desire to experience the ecstasy seemed to overpower any other thoughts. She was about to surrender completely to her senses when she remembered her trip into town.

Reluctantly, she put one hand on Rago's chest. "Rago", she whispered. "Rago stop."

He didn't react.

She removed her feet from his ass and pushed him gently. "Rago!"

Startled, he looked up like he didn't recognize her. A rivulet of sweat ran down from his nose and landed on her chest. "Mother?" he inquired, finally slowing to a stop.

"Rago," she began, but then hesitated, trying to find the right words. "I want to try something different. Pull out."

Nodding, Rago complied.

With adoration, Helzan watched his slimy cock fling out of her, covered in her gooey essence. Enthusiastically, she grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled her knees closer to her chest. Sticking out her ass, she spread it invitingly for him. "I want you to go in there", she breathed, pointing with a finger.

Rago looked baffled. He glanced at her ass for a moment, then looked up. "Your... arsehole, mother?" he managed, finally. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she intoned with determination.

Rago appeared doubtful but complied nevertheless. He grabbed his lubricated cock at the base and directed it towards her asshole.

She flinched when his tip touched her puckered flesh. It tickled, which caused her to close up. She breathed deeply, trying to relax her ass, just as Rago tried working his cock in. She felt the heat of his cockhead as it began entering her asshole. On instinct, her asshole clenched up. His stiff cock slipped out and sprung up, ending up atop of her spread cunt.

"Push harder," advised Helzan, spreading her ass even further, and craning her neck to look between her legs.

Obeying, Rago put his tip back to her asshole. Again he tried to push, and again his cock slipped up.

"Hold it firm," Helzan instructed. "Then push."

"It's too tight," Rago complained in return.

"Try it as I said," said Helzan, inhaling a deep breath, and trying to loosen every muscle in her body.

Gritting his teeth, Rago grabbed his cock closer to the tip and placed it at her rear hole. Holding his cock steady, he slowly but surely pushed his hips in.

Helzan felt her ass opening up, her son's smooth, slippery cockhead prying it open.

"Like that," she breathed. "Yes! Keep going."

Rago held his cock firm as he worked it deeper into her ass. He managed to slide half of it inside, then paused to look at her. "Does that feel okay?"

"Yes," breathed Helzan, trying not to grimace. "Keep going."

Rago pushed his hips further, his well-lubricated cock, gliding down her anal chute.

"Oh," sighed Helzan, feeling the strangest sensation as he slid into her ass.

Rago pulled out a little, then thrust back in.

"Gah!" exclaimed Helzan.

"Mother, are you all right?" asked Rago in concern.

"Yes," she whispered, laying her head back and shutting her eyes. "Just get on with it."

Nodding, Rago began pumping into her ass. The going was slow at first, but soon, he was steadily shoving his entire length inside of her, slamming his thighs against her generous rump.

Helzan felt how tight her asshole clutched at his cock. He almost pulled her off the bed every time he pulled out, then raked her insides as he went back in. It was an unnatural feeling, but there was something intriguing about it. She noticed that her sensitive nub was still tingling, her cunt buzzing as her aroused, fleshy lips fluttered wildly from the turbulence. More and more, she was easing into the sensation, and it wasn't long before she noticed that her pleasure was building up again.

Rago was now thrusting at her full-force, and Helzan seemed to welcome it. She clutched tightly at the backs of her knees, spreading herself for her son. Her breasts flailed around, but she didn't care, her mind was focused on the pleasure that grew in intensity.

"Faster," she whispered. "Harder."

Rago sped up, plunging his cock in and out off her ass like he was bewitched.

Helzan began moaning regularly, her senses overpowering her. The eruption of her sexual bliss seemed close at hand. At that moment, she heard Rago grunt, his thrusts becoming irregular. She felt something hot begin to spill deep inside. Her cunt and ass began vibrating with intense desire. Passionately, she reached out and grabbed Rago to pull him down on top of her, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around him. Grinding her spread cunt against his groin, she panted heavily into his ear, feeling her pleasure getting sent over the edge. She bit her lip, as she felt the explosion of her climax. Her body began trembling, her open cunt spasming from exhilaration. She moaned and groaned softly, clutching tightly at her son. As she bathed in the throes of her ecstasy, she savored the flaming feel of his cock deep in her ass.

When her mind began returning to her, she realized that she was holding Rago tight. Tight enough that he had trouble breathing. At that very moment, she was reluctant to let him go. Why should she? He was her son. Why should she let him go? Why should she give him away to some other female? Helzan's mind reeled from carnal desire. Little by little, she felt Rago's cock soften in her ass. Slowly, she uncurled herself from him. Keeping her eyes closed, she felt him lift up off of her. Unwilling to let him go, she held his limp cock tight with her ass. For a long moment, she lay sprawled in front of her son, her ass full of his cock and seed.

"Mother."

"No," thought Helzan. If she was to be his female, he would have to call her by her name.

fictitious
fictitious
1,124 Followers