Orc Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conroy39
conroy39
859 Followers

The whore shook her head almost imperceptibly, biting fiercely at her lip. Her fingers clutched the bedsheets until her knuckles turned white, twining and untwining, as her body reluctantly accepted the monstrous seeding. Jana grimaced and shook her head, harder this time.

But as the orc continued to breed her, the hot spunk coursing through his cock and emptying into her jism-stuffed depths, one trembling hand let go of the sheets. Jana bit her lip again, her face clenched as if with pain and grief. Then her hand stole down, down to between her legs.

It did not take much.

The whore screamed and threw back her head, her whole body convulsing. As Jana clawed feverishly at her swollen clit, her aching pussy tightly squeezed the orc's long, twisted cock. She screamed again and shuddered. Her spasming cunt jerked and tugged at him, as if desperate to milk out more of his fetid, steaming cream.

At that moment Halgog made a choking sound deep in his throat. A bulge wound its way through his long, twisting cock and gurgled into Jana's womb, and then another and another, like beads on a necklace. Clots of a much thicker spunk, dredged up from the bottoms of the orc's huge balls, clumped together in the ocean of cum inside her. The monster shuddered and pressed against his mate, forcibly emptying out his aching sack and bloating her more and more with his spend.

Her shudders subsiding, Jana's head slowly slumped back down to the pillow. She hid her face.

Halgog gave a final low moan. One last bulge, walnut-sized and hot, squeezed stubbornly along his straining cock, depositing a gluey plug of thick goo in her cervix. Halgog trembled, then was still. Presently, he began to snore.

Jana sighed. She waited a couple minutes, then wriggled gently back and forth until the wilted prick uncoupled from her. Exhausted now, the grotesque member shrank slowly together, folding itself up into a squat, gray-green lump sunk into the monster's coarse, matted hair. The whore rocked gingerly back and forth a couple times, then leaned over and rolled the unconscious orc off of her. Halgog fell sideways, tumbled off the edge of the bed, and crashed to the floor, still snoring.

* * * * *

It was cold and windy on the hilltop above Raven's Point. From this vantage, the city was little more than a blurry collection of lights against the northern horizon, but the bay lay out beneath her like a blue-black carpet, stubbornly reflecting the light of a waxing moon. Jana started to draw her cloak around herself largely out of habit, but she was warm enough even without the small signal fire. Supporting herself against a large rock, she tried to ignore her sore back and the heat in her belly.

She did not have to wait long until even the faint moonlight was enough to reveal the form of a graceful caravel making its way cautiously up the rocky coast. It made anchor off the point, and a pinprick of quivering light showed where a rowboat inched towards land.

The boat crunched up on the pebbly beach. A lone swordsman leapt ashore, rapier clattering against the bow and high-topped leather boots sliding on the wet rocks. Usually Jana came down to meet him, but today she did not move from her spot. After a moment, the man clambered up the rocky promontory to meet her. She leaned against the boulder and watched him, arms crossed and hugging herself.

"Lady Falmaen," said the young man politely, doffing a broad black cap emblazoned with the Prince's arms. "A good evening to you. I hope we have not kept you waiting."

Jana shook her head.

After a long pause, the man smiled hesitantly. "Well, then. Ah. I take it you have some information that...?" He broke off awkwardly as Jana leaned forwards.

The folds of her cloak fell open, revealing her red gown, now almost drum-tight. Jana's belly was hugely swollen, a massive taut bulge straining at the seams of her dress. To all appearances she looked pregnant, her womb fully inflated with a syrupy mass of orc cum which sloshed audibly and bent her back slightly under its weight. Her plump, full breasts were pillowed atop the great bubble. At the very front of Jana's overstuffed belly, her navel had popped out from the pressure and formed a small hard lump under the tight dress. The monster had pumped pints of its hot spunk into her, flowing thicker and thicker until finally sealing her up with a jelly-like plug. She would bear his immense, gurgling load for days until it melted.

The sheer size of her cum-bloated midsection made breathing labored, and Jana took a deep breath before answering. "Edwin," she managed.

"My lady?" His gaze flicked instantly away from her form.

Not looking him in the eye, Jana blurted, "At St. Cael's Tower. Half the Arkhon's cannon are posted there, but they have no powder. No resupply for as much as a fortnight, perhaps."

The dim firelight revealed the man's startled face. "That's --" He broke into an amazed grin. "My lady! Then we have them!" He looked back at the rowboat. If the sailors could not hear, they could surmise that there was good news; an excited hubbub wafted up the beach.

"Tell the Prince to land there," Jana went on, as if she had not heard him. She stared at the ground, flickering shadows hiding her face.

The messenger's grin slipped at her manner, then faded. He looked keenly at Jana, his gaze falling again to her swollen belly. She said nothing.

Finally the young man cleared his throat awkwardly and spoke up. "I... my lady, this is news of surpassing value and importance." There was a pause. "I believe your hus-... Lord Falmaen would have been very proud."

Jana's lips parted, but no words formed.

The two stood there in silence for a long moment. The fitful wind cast about a faint cloud of ashes from the dying fire. Then the messenger bowed again, very formally. "My lady." He turned and clambered carefully back down the hillside.

She watched him help the sailors push the small boat back into the water and heave himself aboard. The swinging lantern at the stern faded into a pinprick again, then merged with the distant ship. Jana turned to go.

The tears came later, as they always did.

conroy39
conroy39
859 Followers
12