Orchestra

Story Info
A little game of foreplay for both predator and prey.
1.3k words
3.71
15.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crouched on all fours, my wolf's eyes are blinded to the world around me by a thin strip of black satin. Devoid of sight, I cock my ear to the empty air and inhale deeply the scents that permeate the room. You're there, somewhere, crawling across the carpeted floor, the naked flesh of your feminine form a promise that defies the darkness of my shrouded senses. You fill my mind with the wicked imaginings that only you can conjure, those thoughts made clear to you by the throbbing evidence that rests between my legs.

The moments tick by until, finally, I hear a shuffle as you move, ever so lightly, employing all of your graces to remain hidden from me. You slide as silent as a whisper in your efforts to evade capture. The vibrations of your movements echo through the air, though they give me no hint as to where you hide.

So I wait.

No matter the care you take to fool me, I know you'll betray yourself eventually. All I need is patience and the presence of mind to seize that crucial moment when it comes. Until then, I stalk the room, offering a show of my body to ensure that your arousal is complete when the moment to take you finally arrives. I snake my way around the room. I rear and twist. I display the rigid form of my manhood, a testimony of my raging desire for you. It is a temptation to keep your eyes busy and your mind distracted from the truth of my intentions.

The sight of my firm cock teases a giggle from your throat. It is quiet, but against the silence of the room it rings out like a dinner bell. Perhaps you think that you've fooled me, that my senses are blinded by my lust. But your overconfidence will prove your undoing. I rein in the urge to turn in your direction and seize you then and there. If I let you know too soon that the beast has found you, you would flee me, scampering away and leaving me to begin the hunt anew.

Instead, I pretend as if I've noticed nothing. Indeed, I turn my back to you, seeking to convince you that I'm following a false trail. Twisting my head from left to right, I call out to further heighten the illusion of my ignorance.

"I can hear you breathing," I announce to the empty space. Behind me, you are silent, clinging to the shadows that my blindness provides you. I can almost feel your frozen form, that concentrated stillness a precaution against informing me that my seeming suspicions are incorrect.

Still turned away from you, I slink backward, inch by inch. I sniff at the air and train my ears on every corner but the one in which you lurk. Slowly, surely, each passing moment brings me closer. I can sense your tension growing. I can picture you in my mind's eye, heart racing, eyes locked on my ass as I creep backward, watching me devour the distance between us and all the while aware that your safety is in peril.

Then finally the moment comes. My foot slides back across the carpet and breaks you. I must have come too close, for your faith in silence as your guardian is shattered. You attempt to slither away, to leave me edging my way into nothing. But you're not quiet enough. I hear one quick breath fall from your chest, the scrape of flesh on carpet as your toes drag too close to the floor.

And I pounce.

I spin, my arms grasping into the black. One hand finds your shoulder and you brush it off as you twist away. The other swings low, fingers clutching at your hip. Before you can knock it aside, I move in for the kill. I slink inside your guard, arm wrapping around your waist, pulling your body close to mine. The other crawls its way up your spine, my grip closing tight on the back of your neck.

Locked in my embrace, you struggle. You writhe and squirm and try to break free. Your trapped arms dig sharp fingernails into my back and shoulders. I feel the warm wetness of blood as it trickles down my spine. A growl comes to me unbidden, a low rumble in my chest filled with agony and arousal in equal measure. I press you to the floor, using the weight of my body to keep you pinned, to still the panicked thrashing of your form. Hot, frantic breaths caress the side of my face and trace their way down the curve of my neck. My own breathing quickens, bathing you in warmth and I am rewarded with an almost inaudible gasp.

As we vie for control, I feel your breasts pressed close to me. Your nipples are hard and sharp like knives. The betrayal of your excitement digs into my chest, burrowing intensely as if seeking out my heart. I shift my body lower and feel the coarseness of a nipple slide across my cheek. My excitement grows. Waves of fire wash across me and cause me to convulse. The beast within is awake and aware and he is hungry beyond measure.

My lips latch to your breast like a child starving. A moan echoes from your throat, so long and sweet that it sounds like a song. I suckle and your struggles cease for a moment. I dig my teeth into your breast and your flesh spasms. Then, all at once, your body goes limp. Thoughts of freedom have at last fled from your mind. I am your conqueror and you my prize. Once unwilling, now spreading your legs so that I may do as I please.

I press even closer to you as if to meld my flesh into yours in one final, lustful merging. The tip of my throbbing cock brushes across your thigh. Stars flash across the darkness of my eyes and it's my turn to gasp. You accompany me with a sharply inhaled breath. Your hips rise to meet me as the desire infects you, the need to satisfy the carnal becoming a painful throbbing between your thighs. You try to draw my leg to the hungry space that lies there, searching out any part of me that you can use to relieve that consuming pressure. But I pull away, leaving your lust grasping at empty air. This is my game. The beast will feast until he is full, but eats when and where he chooses. Your desires will be met only with the satisfaction of my own.

Flesh slides across flesh, the friction dissolved in a liquid sheen of sweat. I follow a trail of scents to find that moist treasure, the solution to my desperate needs. Your excitement is thick and heady in the air. The perfumed aroma of your roused cunt fills my nostrils and caresses my mind. It grants the beast in me strength even as it robs the man I once was of his will.

Lower and lower I trace a path, seeking the source of that sweet bouquet, breathing deeply as I move. My tongue twitches anxiously in my mouth. I salivate as if starving, my wolf's longing already tasting the promised flesh to come. When at last I reach my goal, I am no longer human. All traces of the man are gone, replaced by the beast and his unholy hunger. Consumed by intoxicating frenzy, I inhale your woman's essence and become lost in a fog of sensation. And then I exhale. A single warm breath that breaks apart both our worlds.

Again your song flies free, a moan of untapped ecstasy. I need no eyes to see that your body is on fire. Every nerve within you has come to life. Your body a map filled with points of light so dense that they are like stars in the heavens on a clear night. You shiver, your flesh reaching out almost of its own accord. Hands grasp the back of my head, lacing through my hair, clutching and pulling and tearing at me as if I were the very essence of your life.

And our bodies ring out like an orchestra, as I press my lips to yours...