Orcish Dominion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This, finally, triggers your own massive orgasm.

It feels like your whole soul is being scraped up from the inside of your body and forced out of your cock and down this tiny elf-girl's throat. Each squirt itself is toe-curlingly long, molten cum soaring through your lengthy penis, and you dump shot after shot into her face which is pressed against your sweaty, saliva-coated balls. She doesn't even need to swallow, as your cock is so far into her body that you're basically shooting cum straight into her stomach.

Like last time, she can't handle the sheer volume, and eventually falls backwards, coughing around your cock mid-spurt, on the verge of passing out. The last few lines of your load go back over her the ruins of her gossamer dress, splattering hot semen directly onto her tits and belly.

-

Miraculously, and a little bit alarmingly, the Candarr continues to rage through your body, keeping you hard.

Maybe it's not so surprising; this tiny fae creature, whose life you've saved, has milked out two massive loads from your recently-virgin cock. A good pint of cum probably went down her throat just now, but the rest of it coats her face, hair, and clothing. Her pale skin is smeared with your musky, thick semen. The white globs of your two previous loads stand out particularly well against her pink-flushed face. Her gossamer-white gown is heavy with your sticky sauce. Her glowing silver hair is stuck to her forehead by a combination of your fluids. Cum trickles out of her purple, swollen, cock-sucking lips, as she's too dazed to finish swallowing your massive load.

As she lies there on the forest floor, gasping, trying to recover, she mumbles to herself, "dick...penis...cum...so much...", clearly overwhelmed by the ravishing you've given her. Her round tits heave, up and down, as she catches her breath.

Her ruined gown rides up exposing her thin, creamy thighs, nearly exposing her pert little rear-end. Her inner thighs glisten with the results of the series of orgasms she had, just from impaling her throat with your massive cock. The skin looks smooth, perfect. Her legs are tiny, toned thighs no thicker than your forearm. As the underside of her two perfect ass-cheeks come into view, you know that you're not done yet.

The rational part of you, raised as a civilized half-orc, one that believes that you shouldn't just go around fucking the ever-living shit out of random girls whose lives you've saved (even if they're gorgeous tiny sexpots, half your size), lodges a faint protest. But the orcish blood in you will not be denied. You have saved her from certain death; she is yours to claim, to breed, to take your pleasure on. You are the alpha, the king of the forest, and your strength and skill means you are owed.

You reach out with your left hand and grab her firmly. With your right, you grab her ruined clothing and *riiiiip* off the tattered remains, leaving her smooth skin bare in the cool forest air. She barely stirs as you then encircle her waist with your hands. It's little strain for you to pick up the petite elf by the hips.

Shifting a hand to support her weight by palming her round, tight ass, you start lining her tiny slit up to your massive cock. Looking down at the junction of your groins, it's obscene - your cock is almost as thick as her legs. You're going to split her apart.

The last, tiny, rational part of your brain thinks, I can't just rape this virgin elf in the middle of the forest. She's already basically passed-out from the ravaging I've given her tiny throat.

But then she moans, barely coherently, "Yes...take me...own me with your cock..."

Sounds like an invitation.

You nudge the head of your massive cock between her dripping pussylips.

"Yes," the pale, naked, cum-covered elf moans. "Ohhh...own me...mark me..."

It's honestly ridiculous. It's like putting an apple on top of a small flower. But the flower is slick with desire, literally begging for it. And the apple will not be denied.

You snarl and PUSH her down, impaling your rod into her tiny slit. Impossibly, an inch of your cockhead disappears between her swollen lips, stretching them obscenely. Your obedient little fae cocksleeve lets out a loud, high-pitched moan of pain, lust, or both. She throws her head back as her eyes roll up in her head, lost in the sensation of the first cock ever in her tight, virginal pussy. As soon as you enter, her channel twitches around you and sweet girlcum oozes out around the plug of your cockhead.

It feels incredible. Her tunnel is tight, squeezing your hard cock in a delicious resistance, but her walls are soft, slick, and warm. She still has about a foot of cock to go, so the sight is nearly comical. You, a seven-foot half orc; holding a pale, silver-haired elf, half your size, like a beautiful sex toy, up in the air; your bodies connected only by your meaty arms and a foot of cock connecting your crotches.

As incredible as her spasming pussy feels around your cockhead, though, the rest of your penis is feeling pretty left out. And so, without warning, you push again, overcoming any resistance from her ragdoll body to sate your pleasure. Inch by irresistible inch,

Her delicate, high pitched moaning turns into a low, throaty groan. An overwhelmed "uhhhghhhh" emerges from her abused throat as your massive rod carves out new territory in her tight, wet canal. Finally, shockingly deep inside of her, your bulbous knob hits a new barrier. It's astonishing how deep you can get, given how small her body is. It's like your penis is halfway to her throat, rearranging her insides just to plow deeper into her, owning her. The only thing stopping you is her tiny cervix.

You pull out in a long stroke. You take your time, relishing the journey out, as her tight canal stimulates your shaft and head. 10 seconds later, keeping only your bulging tip inside of her, you're primed for another strike. Then, you re-conquer the virginal pussy you just claimed, in another long, unstoppable push. Halfway down, her strangled moan turns into a quick gasping - "ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhhhhh" and the elf-girl quivers in a mindshattering orgasm, throwing her head back in delirium as you finish your second mighty thrust.

As she throws her head back, suspended in the air by just your strong arms and your veiny shaft embedded inside her, the motion shifts her slight weight enough that your cockhead nudges its final inch into her cervix.

This newest sensation of violation, of being filled and owned, drives her screaming climax to even higher heights.

You stand there, raging cock buried completely in her pliable, tight body as she experiences insane sensory overload from your cock in her tiny quim. Finally, she recovers enough to croak out a tired, "It's okay, Master, use me. Use me up. My life is yours. My body is yours."

This beautiful elf is now serving you as a fucktoy. She does, after all, owe her life to you - and you're taking what you've earned.

Your world narrows. It's just you and her. Your foot-long cock, diamond-hard. Her gushing, tight pussy. Your swollen, sensitive cockhead. The forbidden chamber of her cervix, powerless to resist your invasion.

Thrust after thrust you satiate your endless lust with the body of this tiny elf-girl you saved. Long, glorious thrusts - each one slow and powerful. With each withdrawal of your helps, her small torso heaves with a fresh breath of air, sucked in through her dainty nose and mouth, through the strands of your sticky cum that you deposited all over her face and body. With each thrust, your member carves out its territory anew, and that breath turns into a delirious moan.

Thrust..."aaannnnnhhhh"

*gasp*

Thrust..."mmm ooohoooooh"

*gasp*

Thrust..."aaaAAaahh!"

Gradually, you speed up, her virginal walls powerless to resist. Your balls, slapping against her round ass as you hold her in the air. Each stroke, you manhandle her body and grind her all the way down your shaft. Her head hangs back, all strength has left her body as your massive arms keep her suspended in the air. Her silvery hair, where not matted down with your mingled sweat and sexual fluids, goes flying.

Thrust..."mmmmOHH", as you re-penetrate her final barrier...

Thrust..."nnnnNNGGHHH", a raspy moan of pleasure and pain...

Thrust...Thrust..Thrust and she dissolves into a pool of delirious pleasure. Her smooth pussy lips, distended massively as a result of your invasion, gush with her juices which are desperately lubricating her overstretched vagina. The smack of your groin against her pale, tender skin is accompanied with the splash of her girlcum.

Your balls churn with their third load of your marathon session. Completely disregarding her safety or even her consciousness, you jackhammer into her defenseless body faster and faster, harder and harder; you feel the lava boiling in your balls but you hold it, hold it, building up pressure and pleasure until...finally...!

A massive torrent of pleasure races from deep inside of you and spews your mighty seed into the gasping, used-up elf girl. Spurt after spurt of your cum emerge from your bulbous cock right into her abused and battered cervix. Nothing exists, you can't even see your gorgeous cockslave as the immense pleasure from your long-build orgasm creates fireworks in your brain. All that you can feel is pleasure, heat, and power.

Eventually, your mind clears, and you find that somehow you're both on the ground; you're still cradling this beautiful, petite elf. Her pale skin is flushed with exertion, especially down her neck and between her round, pert breasts. She's breathing fast, deep breaths, and her sparkling violet-blue eyes are closed. It seems like she's passed out but otherwise healthy. Your (finally) softening cock is still in her warm pussy, and you feel no need to change that.

The past few days catches up to you in a huge rush. The days of tracking, with little sleep. The fight with that strange beast. Finding out that elves still exist in this world! And, of course, your marathon fuck-fest where you came all over this elf, then down her throat, then deep within her. Before you know it, you pass out yourself, still holding this stranger, breathing in her floral, earthy scent.

12