Orcish Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Countlessly, I spilt my essence for her as she nibbled on my painfully raw tusks until there was a muddy puddle of dirt and cum cradling my backside. She continued this one sided assault until I couldn't take it anymore.

Enough!

With a feminine roar I sat up, surprising Shagraw, whose eyes grew wide. She looked happy as she sat in my lap, our bulky clits slipping against one another as she settled into place. Growling with sexual hunger and the desire to hear my chieftain cry out with pleasure I bared my teeth at her. She smiled at my stuffed tiger fierceness and settled her arms around my back. Her hands trickled along the ridges of my new muscles which I flexed for her as I rolled my shoulders forward. The ripples that passed under my skin produced a grin on both our faces. Her touch deepened, practically massaging me, as our desire slicked breasts teased each other. The white tips of her tusks, slightly larger and more curved than my own, caught my focus. Almost without thought, my lips parted and my tongue slid along one of their smooth lengths. The tips of my front teeth delicately pinched the rounded point.

She erupted.

Her nectar flew over the short empty space between our pussies, her involuntary spasms propelling it to drip between my labia, mixing with my own lubrication. Her arms tightened around me and I smiled around her tusk, feeling powerful.

She makes me feel powerful. It was her that gave me these gifts of strength and confidence and I'll follow her for as long as she'll have me...

Actually... Fuck that. I'll make it so she can't live without me. Can't wake up in the morning without my mouth teasing her. Can't come without thinking of how she can return the favor.

She didn't resist as I tilted her back and lowered her to the ground, still in the aftershocks of the tusk-induced orgasms. Her eyebrow rose as I spun myself so her feet were over my head. The gleam in her eyes matched mine, as she grasped the unspoken challenge I'd presented her. Scooting back, I carefully aligned my mouth with her pussy.

Moving simultaneously, we split each other with broad strokes of our tongues. Hooking my arm around her legs, I gave myself the leverage I needed to shove my tongue as deep into her silken depths as my lengthened tongue could go.

She took a different tact.

After a few licks to dipstick my readiness, she eschewed anything even resembling foreplay as she latched onto my swollen clit like an alcoholic suckling a beer after falling off the wagon. A few seconds later she used two fingers and, sinking them deep, stirred my insides by twisting her wrist to and fro.

"It's so good. I had no idea it could be so good," I hurriedly said before diving back between her legs. Sweat ran down my back and across my wiggling tail before dripping onto Shagraw's face.

She won the proverbial race, proving her mastery over my mind and body as she wrung the orgasm from my straining bones. Gritting my jaw, my pussy tendrils desperately pulled at her tongue, grateful she'd left it five inches deep.

Once my tired flesh was done pulsing around her warm, moist muscle I went back to work, doggedly straining to bring her that same joy with my meager skill.

I think I won't want for practice. I'm pretty sure I'll have plenty of time to learn her tricks and invent some of my own. The thought brought a warm tingle of anticipation to my cheeks. Shaking off any other thoughts I dove back into her moist slit, focusing the entirety of my being on getting her off.

After thirty minutes of a variety of licks and nibbles, I wasn't entirely sure she was any closer to orgasm, her constant flow of tasty lubrication providing me little insight. With only the last couple hours to guide me, being my only meaningful sexual interaction, I wracked my memories and fantasies for inspiration on how to drive her over the plateau.

Aha!

Taking my middle finger, I pressed it into her puffy flesh and rolled it around, liberally coating it in lubrication. Once fully covered, I slid it lower down her body until it was teasing the edge of her anus.

Wait a minute...

Fascinated, I watched as the puffy gateway twitched and winked at me as it pulsed with contractions.

She's been orgasming this entire time!

Shagraw, noticing the gig was up, released her nearly complete control she'd been exercising over her reactions. Her eyes blazed as her stomach shook. Flecks of cum splattered from her, now clearly, orgasming pussy.

"What are you waiting for? If you want something take it," she barked, surprising me from my reverie over her enthrallingly beautiful flesh.

It took a moment to realize exactly what she'd been talking about. Once I understood, I jammed the full length of my finger past the spongy ring of her sphincter into the clasping length of her bowels.

Now, that got a reaction.

Out of her mind with pleasure, she sank her fingers into my thighs. As her black nails pierced my rough green skin, pulses of the strange pleasure-pain flowed through my limbs. Mixing with the lust that came from finally getting Shagraw to express her orgasm, the pleasure triggered a final release of my own. Completely and utterly spent, I flopped off her stomach like a raw piece of meat falling off the counter and hit the floor with a similar wet smack. Taking her words to heart, I reached out and laced my fingers with hers, purely because I wanted to. She favored me with a classic smirk, and I melted a little inside.

We laid there, side by side, for maybe half an hour, content but for the hard ground digging uncomfortably into my stubby tail. The discomfort couldn't touch the feelings of truly connecting to someone that lit up my brain like happy little sunflowers.

Rolling onto my side, I caught a glimpse of Jason, still sprawled out in the dirt, through the bountiful breasts my girls had turned into. The encompassing anger I'd felt had subsided.

Probably doused under the veritable ocean of ejaculate produced by Shagraw and I tonight.

Seeing Jason had me considering the town and how they would respond to everything that had happened.

If I, one of the more well educated people in town, didn't know about this method of propagation then I doubt anyone else would as well. However, this begs the question of what's going to happen once they find out?

It took me all of five seconds to come to a conclusion.

Nothing good.

"Why Jason?" I blurted out.

She turned to face me. "I figured you'd need a little help, to push you over the edge and get the ball rolling with your induction. And I was right. I was losing you, and Jason gave you the kick you needed to fight and not run."

I considered her words for a moment before I concluded she was probably correct. It irked me now that I'd needed him for anything. "Do you have a plan to deal with that... thing," I said, contemptuously pointing at the steaming pile of unwashed space.

"Don't let you kill him." I swatted her stomach playfully.

"I'm not planning on doing that anymore." I thought about it for a minute. "If you don't care about him, then what are your plans for the future?" Her smile was the only response I received. "What?" I asked, slightly rankled by her teasing.

"I knew you'd be something special, my seneschal," she said, running her fingers through my hair.

"What? And why?" I was uncertain about my 'specialness' and uninformed of the title she'd used.

She gave me a few strokes before she explained, "You've always been an organizer and that's an unusual quality to see in an Orkus. Don't get me wrong it's a good unusual just... special. As my seneschal it'll be your job to devise strategies and plans for us," she said, stressing that word and challenging me with her eyes. "To defeat our enemies." She finished with a lusty kiss, filling my mouth with her wriggling tongue. "You take care of me and I'll take care of... How did you put it? Things like, that useless worm of a man." She went back to kissing me as I thought about things.

"Actually, I think I've got an idea about that," I said returning her kiss as a sly smile bloomed across our connected lips.

The villagers found Jason the next morning affixed to a post in the center of town, a length of rope in his mouth. His cheek had a yellow black bruise and his undergarments were pulled low around his ankles, his family jewels on display. There was a lone sheet of paper at his feet, which read, "I didn't respect a woman and paid the price. Said woman has subsequently been invited to go on an adventure with Shagraw, whom gave me this deserved injury on my face. The woman gleefully accepted. She wants to wish everyone the best, and hopes everyone (sans myself) has a wonderful life. - Jason Orson, Transcribed by the hand of Molly Eliason, Adventurer."