Ordinarius Est Incredibili

Story Info
Disowned and looking for adventure, one individual finds GOD.
1.4k words
3.14
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 1] — Ordinary

A heavy wooden door slams, kicking up dust on the city street outside. An individual, clad in golden, shiny armor with bags cluttered before him, stands on the other side of that door. A voice pipes up from the other side. The voice is domineering, harsh, and filled with anger.

"Don't ever come back here unless you're in a coffin!"

The individual looks at the door for a second, his gaze lingering on it till he finally gathers his bags and trots away from the door. He moves down the bustling cobbled street and towards a building on the other side of it. Carts filled with all sorts of fruit pass by him on the left while carts filled with the most delicious smoked meats pass on the right. Horses, camels, and even the occasional unicorn ride past him as he walks.

He reaches the building, a stable. In the front is a small human man sitting in a plush chair with a desk filled with paperwork. He looks up from his work and smiles as the individual walks up.

"Master Sprouts, a pleasure to see you today. How can I help you?" the short man croons.

"I've just been disowned, so your best steed and good drink are what I really need right now." Sprouts replies.

The man laughs but his laugh is cut short when he sees Sprouts' dour disposition.

"Oh, you're serious? Your pa's a dick but I didn't know he was a bastard."

The man shuffles his papers until he finds the right one. He gets up and motions for Sprouts to follow him. The two walk through a side door and into where the steeds are kept, the smell of hay and animal waste pervading throughout the space. They reach a stall where a unicorn sits, shadow obscuring it from view.

"I gonna give you the executive discount, kid. You were the only rich kid to ever give a shit about me or to even help me shovel shit in here. You just give me ten gold and the steed is yours."

"I'm gonna miss you, Salm."

"I know kid, but you have your own life to find, far away from your pa."

The two hug. They disentangle and Sprouts hands over the ten gold. Salm knocks his knuckles against the stall door, rousing the unicorn from their sleep. The steed gets up and trots over to them.

The unicorn has dark black hair coving their whole body with streak of white hair down the middle of their face. Their hooves are bright red and almost seem to be glowing. The unicorn's horn is obsidian black with small grooves of red, gold, and silver, spiraling up it to the sharp point.

"You're beautiful. What's their name, Salm?"

"Ask it yourself, if it likes you it will tell you. If it doesn't, you only wasted ten gold."

Sprouts approaches the steed. The unicorn bows it head slightly as Sprouts reaches up to stroke the hair on their head.

"Will you kindly tell me your name?"

The unicorn does not speak but a voice appears in the Sprouts' mind. The voice is soothing but powerful, with no discernible feminine or masculine qualities to it.

I have had many names bestowed upon me but only one I bestowed upon myself. I sense a purpose and potential in you that I have not sensed in a long time. You are worthy of my name. I am Vulgate.

"Ready to go on an adventure?"

Vulgate just licks the side of his face.

"I'll take that as yes."

Salm puts a saddle on the steed and he and Sprouts say their goodbyes. Sprouts gets on Vulgate and they speed off, away from this city and to adventure.

*

The pair is riding through a forest, on a worn and old path. The forest is dark but the light of the three pales moons provide enough to navigate. It is quiet, the sounds of critters absent and the whistling of the wind providing an eerie mood to the journey. They rush under some abnormally thick tree cover when Sprouts is suddenly snatched from atop Vulgate.

Vines cover his bodily quickly and pull him up the tree. He yanks at the vines, but they just wrap around his wrists and pin them to his side. He begins to chant a spell, but a translucent, organic mask cover his mouth and nose. Sweet smelling gas pumps into the mask and Sprouts' body stops struggling, and his will to fight leaves him. The leaves drag him for a while until they reach a clearing in the middle of the forest. He is naked and not alone.

In the middle of the clearing, a demonic entity sits in a wooden construct of magic drinking tea. The entity sips the tea and studies Sprouts. They down the last the tea and it disappears from their hand like as if it was never there. They stand and the construct disappears too.

The entity has violent red skin, like the color of fresh blood. Dark, obsidian horns sit atop the demon's head, colored in the same way as Vulgate's horn. They are naked, their flesh easy to see by any in this forest clearing, large, pillowy tits adorned with metallic piercings and three impossibly large dicks that swing side to side as the entity walks closer to Sprouts.

A voice invades Sprouts' mind, a strong, feminine, and demonic voice.

Vulgate was right to bring to you to me. There is potential in you, potential I can unlock and allow you to wield. But only if you can survive. We will see. The transformation is about to start. Please, be a dear and survive the corruption.

Large dark veins begin to spread across Sprouts' body. Where once there was blood, now just dark ichor can be seen. All the hair on his body falls away, covering the ground around him. His skin begins to change until it reaches a royal purple. Small ridges and horns grow around his collarbones. Two curved obsidian horns curl out the top of his head. From his chest, a pair of small, perky tits sprout, covered in tattoo-like magical symbols. Their dick splits in half, then splits again, and again multiple times until a multitude of purple dick tentacles are the result. They writhe like snakes, slithering around uncontrolled by Sprouts'. Their hands and feet grow black obsidian claws as their back stretches and small wings appear. The organic mask leaves their face and they gasp as normal air reaches the lungs. Sprouts lies on the ground, corrupted and needy.

Beautiful, so perfect. Corruption truly is an art. Who are you?

"I am Alfalfa Sprouts."

No. You are no longer that mortal. You are more. You are mine. Thus, your name will reflect that. You are Luci. I am your GOD. I will give you power, anything you want and all you need to do is to corrupt others and make our family larger. Does that sound good to you, Luci?

Yes.

Then, I will provide your first boon. Come and partake in my flesh.

Luci crawls over to their GOD and starts sucking on one of their dicks while pleasuring the other two with their hands. GOD moans. The smell of dick invades Luci mind until all they can think of is giving pleasure to them. Luci begins to deepthroat the cock, sliding it down their throat with ease. They just go faster and faster, GOD throat fucking Luci. Both are moaning. Luci is drunk on the dick and nearly mindless. Just one word echoes in their mind, though they know not whether it is their thought or GOD's.

Cum. Cum. Cum.

Cum explodes from the three cocks, the one being deepthroated fills Luci with cum while the other two cover them in it. Luci stays there, GOD's cock in their throat, as GOD talks to their new worshipper.

You will be my tool and what a good tool you will be. You have you first boon, the ability to change you body at will. This body will remain your true form, but you will be able to blend in and corrupt more with this boon. Corrupt and bring more to this family and you will receive more boons. Now go.

GOD snaps their fingers and Luci is teleported away. They appear from where the vines snatched them, atop Vulgate and riding through the forest.