Ordinary Heroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDRocket
RDRocket
42 Followers

Opening the envelope, he saw a check made out to him in the amount of $10,000.00 U.S. He was pleased at their thoughtfulness in making it out in the currency the crew used at home. It wasn't until later that Ian checked the exchange rate and found out they had saved about $1000.00 by using U.S. Dollars. He smiled thinking, "I should have known that corporations don't do acts of kindness, unless there was something in it for them." None the less, the amount of the check was a pleasant surprise as it would help considerably to fill his financial needs until he was able to get back to work and find a job.

When they disembarked, Anne asked if anyone needed a ride. Ian said he didn't, but Bert said, "I flew in from Seattle on the plane so I could use a lift. Besides I never pass up the chance to be alone with a lovely lady."

Anne grinned and said, "Stop the B.S. you old coot and get in."

Ian briefly wondered what that was all about, but quickly returned to his own thoughts. Mulling over the events of the last few days, he had to admit his little old lady Fairy Godmother of Fate had been looking after him. ***

After kicking around the cabin for a couple of days Ian called the Doctors office to speak to Maureen. Normally, he wouldn't have called her at work but he didn't have her number and couldn't look her up in the phone book as he didn't known her last name.

After a small bit of chit chat, Ian asked if he could take her to dinner Thursday when he was in town. After he hung up the phone he figuratively kicked himself, thinking he was already too close to caring for this woman, and seeing her again socially was a recipe for potential disaster.

Ian arrived at the Doctor's office at five with the x-rays and was met by Maureen. She told him she would be another 45 minutes and that she had brought a change of clothes so she didn't have to go home to change for their date.

He went for a walk to kill the time, too nervous to just sit still. As he walked he thought out loud, "For heaven's sake here I am 45 years old, and I'm as nervous as a teenager getting ready for his first date."

Forty-five minutes to the dot, Ian arrived back at the doctor's office to find her waiting. He apologized for being late. She said she a just now finished up so he wasn't late at all. She was dressed in a nice caramel colored silk blouse, a nice pair of knee length black shorts with tan colored sandals. It was a bit freaky but her outfit matched what he was wearing, a black oxford shirt with tan pants and black casual shoes.

They went back to Ralph and Edna's, the mom and pop restaurant where they had eaten before. They chatted about this and that and discovered a lot of the same interests, like golf in summer and downhill skiing in winter.

After dinner was finished she said, "Ian, I have a spare bedroom so why don't you spend the night at my house to save travelling back and forth for your appointment tomorrow. We can watch a video movie this evening and just relax." She lived close enough that she walked to work, so they walked to where he had parked his Jeep Wrangler and drove the short distance to her house.

After a bit of discussion, they settled on Casablanca as the movie for the evening. When it was over they talked for a bit and learned more about each other. She stood and started to stretch then winced. A little concerned Ian asked, "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing really, my back's just a bit stiff and sore." She answered.

"Lie back down on the couch and I'll give you a massage, these fingers are magic," he said a bit tongue-in-cheek. When he started to rub her back through the material of her blouse, she said ""Hmmm that's nice." She said in a breathy almost whispery voice, "There's lotion on the counter by the sink in the bathroom."

Taking this as a request he went in search of the bathroom.

When he returned with the lotion, she had un-tucked the shirt from her shorts. He rubbed his hands together to warm them up a bit then put the lotion on her back. He started to rub in gentle circles on the small of her back then worked his way up her back. He marveled at the satiny smooth texture and the near perfect alabaster tone of her skin. The shirt road higher and higher until her bra strap was exposed. Maureen rose a little, undid the clasp, lay back down and with a soft moan whispered, "Keep going".

Ian continued on until he reached her shoulder blades and could go no further because of the bunched up material of her blouse. She again rose and slipped her blouse and bra off and lay back down, naked up top. Ian carried on with her shoulders moving into the nape of her neck. When he started massaging that area her moans of pleasure grew in volume and she purred, "Oh lord. Ian that feels so good, you have such strong fingers yet such a gentle touch."

Ian started to move back down expanding the rub to include her sides. When he slid his fingers over the sides of her breasts he felt a little shiver from her with the moans of pleasure changing, having a deeper almost aroused tone to them. He continued downwards until he reached the waistband of her shorts and could go no further.

She said, "I know what you want," then lifted her butt and reached underneath and undid the button on the shorts pushing them down a bit. The short break came as a relief to Ian, allowing him to readjust his hardening penis from the somewhat painful position in which it had gotten stuck.

He continued the caressing massage of her sides downward, pushing her shorts and panties as he went until the entire splendor of her rear was exposed to his view. With a mischievous smile he continued to slide his hand down her sides with just his thumbs grazing the sides of her cheeks. Her moans of relief changed to moans of arousal when his thumbs slid across her ass. When he bypassed her cheeks and continued down the backs and sides of her legs he could now perceive a note of frustration to her aria of sounds.

He continued downwards until he reached her knee then took a short break to slide the rest of her garments past her feet and off altogether. While he was doing this he leaned forward and gave her cheeks gentle butterfly kisses. He resumed the kneading of her flesh at her calves and once again the predominant tone of her sounds where those of relief. When he moved to her feet the moans relief once again took over completely. From her feet he went directly to her upper thighs. As he massaged them, he gently ran his index finger over her vaginal area. After gently teasing her lower lips he returned his attention to her butt. This time he applied lotion to the little finger of his right hand, teased her anus for a bit then slowly inserted the finger. He was rewarded with a moan of pure animal arousal followed by, "Oh God IAN YES."

When he removed his pinkie finger she rolled over. He was very happy to see not only was she a natural redhead but that she had a nicely trimmed pubic bush. When she spread her legs he was almost stunned by the pure sweet scent of her arousal. Now she was lying on her back he started gently kissing his way up, all pretext of physical therapy forgotten until he reached her breasts.

Maureen apologized, "I know they're not much." Ian pointedly interrupted her with, "Shhh, I think they're gorgeous." Her breasts were small in size, still perky and shapely for a woman of her age. Based on the moans coming from her, they were very sensitive and responded to his every touch. After kissing and sucking on them for a couple of minutes he worked his way back down, spread her thighs and started to lick her pussy lips. The nectar she produced was every bit as sweet as her aroma had promised. As he started to work his tongue upwards towards her clit she moaned loudly and arched her back pushing her clit to his mouth. She was ready. Primed by his touch, it took only two licks and she gasped, "I'm cumming!"

Ian gently carried her spent body cradled in his arms- her head nestled on his shoulder, to bed. After he set her down he quickly stripped, and joined her on the bed. She looked at him with an expression that was a combination of lust and infatuation and said, "Fuck me, Oh god fuck me now." Aroused, he had no other thought than to get his cock into her pussy as quickly as possible. It would be nice to say that there then ensued a long session of love making, but the reality was that she was so aroused that she had an orgasm after about a minute. The incredible rippling and squeezing of her vaginal muscles was so overwhelming after the long tease, that it triggered his release. He lifted himself off her and she rolled over so she was lying on her side.

Ian snuggled up behind and started to gently kiss the back of her neck. He got no response from her so stopped and listened. What he heard was the light breathing of someone who had fallen into a deep sleep!

Ian got up, found the bathroom and relieved himself. When he returned to the bedroom he slowly worked the blanket and sheet out from under her, slipped into bed and snuggled up behind her again.

Sleep did not come as easily for Ian. He lay there thinking, 'What have I done? This was supposed to be the second date where I decided if there might be a future with her and here I am in her bed having accidentally seduced her.' Eventually he decided that from his perspective there was every reason to continue their relationship, but was worried how she would feel about it in the morning, afraid she would regret having sex with him on the second date. He chided himself for thinking way too much and decided he would just have to wait and see. With that Ian drifted off to sleep. Ian woke up the next morning spooned with Maureen, his morning wood poking her in the ass. She was already awake and must have sensed he woke up as she said, "Good morning, Hmmm, I could get used to this."

After a couple of minutes, she tensed up and said, "Look at the time I'm going to be late for work." She jumped out of bed and headed for the shower. After a couple of minutes Ian got up and had just started dressing when she came back into the bedroom.

"You don't need to rush sweetie, just lock up when you leave and I'll see you at the office this afternoon."

She paused, "Do you want to go out again this evening?"

"Of course, what makes you think I wouldn't?" he asked with a smile.

"Well I was afraid you would think I was a slut by having sex with you on the second date."

"Okay," Ian started, "first of all I don't like the term slut, and the demeaning connotations it has. If a woman likes sex it is nobody's business but hers.

Secondly, for some strange reason every woman I have had sex with, it happened on the first, or second date, and that includes my ex-wife. I gave up fucking any women who would have me on a first date while I was still in university. I decided it wasn't worth the stress and hurt feelings. Since then, I only have sex with a woman if I want to have some sort of a long term relationship with her. Because of that, outside of a 'friends with benefits situation,' it has been a long dry spell since my divorce."

Reassured by 'I only have sex with a woman if I want to have some sort of a long term relationship with her', she gave him a big smile followed by a kiss on the lips and headed out the door. Ian had his shower, got dressed with clean clothes from his overnight bag. Changed, he locked the door and headed for Ralph and Edna's Restaurant for a coffee. He sat there drinking his coffee mulling over the events of the previous day trying to decide just what he wanted. Getting nowhere, he paid his bill got up and starting walking, his thoughts coming clearer when he walked.

After walking for an hour, it was time for his appointment. He stuck around after, and asked Maureen if she would like to go out to dinner again that evening. She responded, "Not really, how about I make you dinner instead?"

That sounded good to him, so they stopped at the grocery store on the way back to her place. There is an old saying that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach which Ian never believed until after that meal. The Veal Scaloppini was incredible.

As it was a warm summer's eve, after dinner they went for a stroll, walking hand in hand without consciously thinking about it through a nearby park. When they arrived back at her place it was it was around 9 p.m. When they reached the front door, Maureen yawned and said, "I'm really tired and think I'll go to bed early," then leaned over to give Ian a kiss. A little smile then appeared on her face and she asked, "Coming?"

That night there was no lust driven fucking. It was a slow and gentle voyage of exploration.

They walked slowly, hand in hand, to Maureen's bedroom just enjoying the knowledge that they were together. When they stopped at the foot of the bed they kissed slowly and gently Ian savoring the feeling of her soft lips tenderly pressed on his. Their mouths opened slightly and their tongues met in a slow sensuous dance of affection. They broke the kiss and then lips moved to necks with gently kisses tasting the others essence, her femininity and his masculinity, smelling the scents of man and woman.

Hands slowly moved to buttons, and buttons slowly undone, hands moving on flesh. Removing garments and exploring the sensuous feel of skin beneath fingertips. When all coverings were removed, they parted briefly, Ian moved to open the windows to let the warm summer breeze caress their bodies and Maureen moving to light candles to allow a low flickering light for them to see each other. They met in a tender embrace at the side of bed and Ian gently lowered Maureen to its surface. Though neither spoke a word, both knew this was to be a night of discovery, a night of exploration, of unlocking the mysteries of each other's body.

Ian slid into bed next to her, his mouth moving to the delectable perky mounds on her chest. His tongue slowly traced around the edge of her nipples, which looked like chocolate confections that topped her breasts, before gently sucking one, then the other of the firm protuberances into his mouth and tickling one with his tongue while his hand gently kneaded the other.

Maureen was running her hands over his body feeling the firmness of his musculature and gently teasing his nipples with her fingers. When Ian released her breasts from his ministrations, she slipped slowly down his body kissing his now erect nipples then the bottom of his rib cage, and his navel until reaching her goal of his erect member. At the direction of Ian's hand, she turned and swung one leg over his chest so that she was laying on his torso with her womanly charms available for his oral attention.

Ian once again was close to the source of her heavenly sweet fragrance and was determined to explore all the intricacies of her womanhood he had not the previous evening. He used his tongue to trace around her vaginal opening, moving on to nibbling her outer lips then running his tongue up the groove of her opening and once again tasting the sweet nectar she produced.

Maureen for her part wanted to explore the instrument that so quickly took her to the heights of ecstasy the night before. She kissed the head of his penis, and used her tongue to explore its contours and texture. Her fingers slid lightly over his shaft and she marveled at the soft texture of the skin covering the hard inner core. She opened her mouth engulfing the head teasing it with her tongue enjoying the earthy taste combined with the musky aroma of his groin. She would have smiled if she could, when she heard the low moan from Ian when she applied suction to her prize.

Having completed her oral exploration of his manhood, she swung her body around and kissed Ian savoring the mixed tastes of her juices on his lips combined with Ian's masculine essence. She slowly lowered herself onto his manhood intent on feeling every fraction of an inch of his passage up her vagina until he was fully embedded in her. She then lifted herself at the same speed delighting in the feeling of his flesh dragging down her inner walls.

Ian laid back and let Maureen take control when she switched positions. As they kissed he felt sweet agony of the slow progress as she impaled herself on him. He reveled in her low, almost inaudible, moans mixed in with the sounds of the night drifting through the windows.

Maureen then began to quicken her pace relishing the growing feelings of arousal until they built to the point where she could no longer hang on, feeling her orgasm sweep over her body.

The sounds of her ecstasy and the feeling of her contractions on his manhood triggered Ian into releasing his pollen to start their swim towards her seed.

They kissed again and just laid there on the bed holding each other enjoying the feel of the gentle breeze caressing their bodies and the sounds of the night relaxing their minds until they drifted off to sleep.

***

The next morning, Ian awoke to the pleasing aroma of fresh coffee wafting into the bedroom. Reflecting on the night's events he could no longer deny he was hooked. He wanted, no, needed to see more of this beautiful woman.

As he lay in bed, eyes closed, contemplating his desire and how to fulfill it, he felt a soft kiss on his forehead and heard Maureen's melodious voice say, "Good morning sweetie, I brought you a cup of coffee, although how you can drink it black is beyond me." He opened his eyes to see her standing beside the bed, disappointingly wearing a dressing gown, holding two cups of coffee.

"Good morning," he replied, sitting up and shifting so his back was supported by the headboard, "Well I can't understand how anyone can choke down a double cream, double sugar."

Maureen laughed saying, "To each their own." then continued, "Last night was absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for letting me control the pace. That was easily the most erotic experience of my life."

Ian chuckled then replied, "I aim to please. Seriously though, thank you as it was the most erotic experience of my life as well, a gift that I doubt I would ever have received if not for meeting you."

He then asked, "If you got nothing on for this weekend how would you like to spend it with me at my cabin?"

"I've nothing I need to do and I'd love to see your cabin and spend the weekend there with you, just let me take a quick shower and pack some clothes."

She hopped off the bed and into the bathroom, dropping her robe as she went giving Ian a view of her magnificent posterior.

Maureen had only been in the shower for mere seconds when the shower door opened and Ian stepped in explaining, "I need a shower as well so I thought we could save time and water if we showered together and this way we get to have our backs washed." Running their hands over each other in the washing process had the almost inevitable result of arousing them.

Maureen locked her arms around Ian's neck, pulled herself up until she could wrap her legs around his waist and lowered herself onto his erection. Ian leaned her against the shower wall to obtain some leverage and began the ages old rhythms of man and woman. With the lingering erotic effects of the previous night still with them, it did not take long before they reached a mutually satisfactory conclusion.

When they had come down from their apex Maureen teasingly said, "Geez now I'm going to have to wash down there again!"

The weather was warm and sunny in the morning, so Ian put the top down on his Jeep Wrangler to enjoy the nice weather. It turned out to be a mistake as the noise from the wind was so bad they had to shout at each other to be heard. Most of the trip was made in companionable, if windy, silence, holding hands when his right hand was free.

The cabin was approximately a quarter mile drive through a conifer forest so couldn't be seen from the highway. He slowed when they made the last turn in the driveway to get her first impressions.

RDRocket
RDRocket
42 Followers