Ordinary Heroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had never been involved in this kind of play before and was glad for the instructions, so somewhat relieved he followed along.

"Yes. I'm very pleased that you properly prepared yourself for your punishment. But I'm disappointed that you've been bad."

Now Ian was getting into this. His voice deepened and became more authoritative.

"Tell me little girl, what evil things have you done to deserve this punishment?"

"I saw the CT scan results and knew you would lose your commercial license, and didn't tell you."

"Hmm, that is bad. But there's more isn't there?"

"Yes, I was happy that my man would lose something he loved to do."

"Is there more? I cannot forgive you if you do not confess everything."

"Yes, I was impertinent when I smirked at you downstairs. I deserve to be spanked."

'Good,' thought Ian, 'more instructions.'

"I see that you've prepared your punishment station," he spoke his voice softening somewhat, "that's very good."

"I forgive you for not telling me, taking joy in my misfortune and your impertinence. I'm sad I have to do this but you need to learn to tell me things I should know and not to be pleased when bad things happen to others."

Ian deepened his voice and commanded, "Now get in position."

"Please don't tie my arms and legs to the posts!" she pleaded but, with that mischievous glint in her eyes. "Don't whine. You know it has to be done that way," was his stern response, all the while thinking she was doing a great job of leading him through what she wanted and if he paid attention to the nuances this was going to be fun.

She then crawled up on the bed and lay across the pillows with her rear-end raised. Her raised ass presented a view of her sopping wet cunt showing him just how turned on she was by the scenario.

"I know you like to take your time and get this bum warmed up before my punishment. Please don't hurt me." Her pleading tone was lost as she smiled gleefully at him.

Okay, she wants me to drag it out and warm her up.

He was wearing an old t- shirt that had reached the end of its useful life, so pretending to be outraged he yelled, "Silence!" then grabbed the fabric at the bottom ripping it in half, throwing the remains in the corner. Maureen's smile faded when Ian did this. He gave her a wink, so she would know he was still playing the game.

Ian climbed on the bed and gave Maureen a couple of light smacks on her cheeks. Taking a hold of one arm he tied it to the post then proceeded to do the same with the other. Moving down to her legs, rather than immediately tying the leg, he ran his hands gently up the back of it and rubbed the cheek. Ian slid his hand back down and then pulled the leg towards the post and tied it, then ran his hand up the inside of the leg. When it reached the top, his fingers dragged across her sex and slipped into her vagina. She groaned when he pulled them out. Ian gave her cheek a light caress, then a light smack followed by a minute or so of kneading the globe, finishing with a light kiss. He repeated the procedure with the other leg. She was now spread before him, with her hips raised up by the pillows, both her anus and cunt clearly accessible.

At this time Ian knew nothing about safe words, but did tie her hands with half bows so if she wanted to she could pull the loose end and free herself.

Ian cupped his hand and gave her two medium smacks to each cheek, as he didn't want to really hurt her.

"Please spank me and finish this quickly." Her voice had that mischievous tone to it, leading him to understand that she wanted to drag things out.

He used the deepened voice again, "Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you. But bad girls don't deserve to get what they want."

With that Ian gently ran his fingers over her cheeks, then downwards tickling her anus with a little finger and gently pushing as though he intended to insert it but stopping before actual penetration. Ian then ran his fingers down the lips of her vagina and circled around her clitoris without actually touching it, then ran his hand back up and caressed her ass again. He gave her a couple more medium smacks then a light smack. She raised her butt to meet the next spank, so Ian caught himself mid-swing and didn't deliver it.

"Naughty, naughty, I will decide when and how hard you get spanked."

The next few smacks were delivered harder but without any sort of rhythm, keeping her on edge.

"Nooo, harder," she begged.

Ian had previously read in some random men's magazine that some women, when they were extremely aroused, actually had an orgasm from having their butts spanked hard. He figured she knew what she was doing and from the tone of her voice, she was telling him straight-up how she wanted it.

He gave her four quick smacks with his cupped hand so hard he could see his hand prints in glowing in red on her cheeks. On the fourth smack she yelled, "Yessssss," and started writhing in a series of orgasmic waves. He watched in awe as she was taken by one wave after another. He had to admit, he too was now really turned on by this play. Ian slid in behind and pushed his erection into her now dripping pussy.

Her response to this action was, "No, I haven't been punished enough; punish me more by ramming your big hard cock into my virgin asshole."

"How dare you tell me how you are to be punished," the deep authoritative voice returning. He then spanked her four times in quick succession which brought on another orgasm.

When Ian first entered the bedroom, he had noticed a squeeze bottle of lube beside the bed but didn't think much of it as she was so obviously saturated with her own juices. It now became clear why the lube was there.

Ian squeezed out a stream over her bottom, and slowly began to gently rub it over her now glowing red cheeks. He had purposely created a rivulet that ran down the crack. Following it down with his hands and as it came to her anal opening Ian pushed his index finger into her rectum.

Wow she wasn't kidding about a virgin asshole he thought. Ian knew she was tight when he inserted his pinky finger earlier but if it was this slow going with his finger, he wondered how he would get his cock in without hurting her. When his finger was finally sunk in to the hilt he was rewarded with another, "Yesssss."

Ian wiggled his finger around quickly and found the grip of her anus starting to loosen. He pulled the finger out, grabbed the squeeze bottle of lube, pressed it against the opening and squirted a goodly amount of the lube into her rectum. Starting again, this time with two fingers it was again slow going at first, but she began to loosen quicker, before long he had added a third finger.

After a few repetitions, Ian decided it was time to use his cock. Now, his judgment may have been impaired as to how much he had stretched Maureen, but at this point his prick was so hard it hurt. When he thought of it, he was sort of surprised it hadn't fired off on its own. Her anus, even loosened, was still a very tight fit. Ian slowly entered. The sensations he felt were not as silky smooth as her vagina but enjoyable none the less. She continued to loosen and he started the age old in-out, in-out. It only took minutes before she screamed out, "OH God!" and her anus clamped down on him, so hard it was a wonder he could ejaculate at all, but ejaculate he did, so hard he thought he was going to pass out, and based on how limp she became he was pretty sure Maureen did from the overwhelming sensations.

Recovering his wits, Ian went to the bathroom and returned with a soothing aloe lotion he had for sunburns, which he gently and lovingly massaged onto her red rear. She just lay there, in apparent exhaustion. He undid the sashes, then rolled her off the pillow on to her back then rolled her back onto her side so her head was resting on his arm. She snuggled in with her leg over his and her arm across his chest.

After a few minutes he heard, "Oh wow, THAT was fantastic!"

Ian replied, "Yeah, I don't think I ever came so hard in my life."

She smiled at me, "Don't get too used it cowboy as that's for special occasions only, besides I'm a very, very GOOD girl most of the time."

They talked for a bit about what had just transpired. She explained that the extra padding on her bum required the harder smacks for her to really feel the full arousing effect.

As they lay in each other's arms just enjoying the afterglow, Ian thought, 'God, I love this woman! What did I do to deserve her?' He then had a vision of his little old lady fairy godmother smiling down on him.

After they regained their strength, they made dinner and sat outside to devour it.

Over dinner, they discussed how they would break the news to about Gawain to Anne and Bert. Maureen said she wanted to meet his crew or former crew now, so in the end they decided to have them out to the lake the following weekend for a barbeque and break the news to them.

***

Around 3:00 p.m. Anne and Bert arrived in Anne's car, probably because Bert intended to have a few too many bottles of beer, Ian thought. When he and Maureen met them at the door, Ian introduced them to Maureen.

Anne did the introductions for both Bert and herself.

Bert was gracious. Well gracious for him anyway. When he was introduced he said, "Geez, you're way too good looking for the likes of him." Anne, on the other hand, was more civilized. Her response to meeting Maureen was, "Aha, now this explains why Ian didn't go out on the town with us in Montreal."

Maureen looked at Ian quizzically, and stated rather than asked, "You went to Montreal, and didn't tell me."

Ian started to explain that they had just met, when Anne chimed in, "Don't worry sweetie, he behaved himself the whole time." With that, Anne and Maureen walked off chatting like they were old friends. Ian was left to wonder, "How do women do that?"

As they were walking, Maureen turned and asked, "Anne, how well do you know Ian?"

"I was his flight instructor when he was learning to fly. When that bitch he married decided she was better off without him, I became a combination of his best friend and sister. I listened to him as he worked through how he was really better off without her. In the end, after hours of talking it out, he realized his 'little head' convinced the hopeless romantic in him that he loved her."

Anne continued, "I suspect sometime soon, he's going to ask me what I think about you so you'd better tell me your story."

Maureen smiled and warmed to Anne even more. "We met at the Doctors office when he came in to start the process to get his license back," Maureen started

"So you're a nurse?"

"Yes, I used to be a critical care nurse at the hospital, and had only been working for the Doctor about two weeks when he arrived for his appointment."

"Oh," Anne said with a surprised look on her face. "Unless there was another pretty red head who worked at the hospital in critical care, I have heard of you."

Maureen looked at Anne questioningly, "I was the only red head when I was working in critical care. Why do you want to know?"

"Then you looked after my grandmother when she was admitted to the hospital with a heart attack six years ago." Anne responded, "Grandma told me that her nurse, a cute little read head, was a genuinely caring person. She also told me that she could see sadness in your eyes."

"I think I remember your Grandmother. She was released to a nursing home?"

"Yes, that'd be her. She's pretty happy with her new surroundings, but I'll tell you about that later. I'm curious about you. Why did she think you were unhappy?" "That's going back a bit. I guess that would be when I was getting divorced." Maureen sighed. "I married my boyfriend the summer we graduated. Well, you must have figured out, I was in the Bachelor of Science Nursing Program, and he was taking his business degree."

Things started out great. I got a position at the hospital, and he joined a local office of a large corporation. We had a child, Colin, early on and everything seemed perfect. As the years went by, we saw less and less of each other. He travelled a lot, and I worked shift work. The times when we were together, he was distant. The further up the corporate ladder he climbed the more demanding and arrogant he became. About six years ago, that was about the time when your grandmother was in the hospital, right?"

"Yes, that's about right," agreed Anne.

"Anyway, about six years ago he came home one evening after a few drinks with the boys demanding that I 'service him' as he put it. When I said no, he pulled down his pants, tried to push me over the table yelling, 'Turn around and bend over, I going to fuck you in the ass, bitch.' "I gave him a knee in the balls instead. He told me to go fuck myself and that his secretary does whatever he tells her to do. That she knew how to satisfy a real man and she liked getting fucked in the ass. He then stormed out of the house swearing at me. Next morning I had the locks changed on the doors, packed his stuff, called a moving company to come and get it and take it to his office."

"The next, and last, time I saw him was in court for the divorce proceedings. I told his lawyer that all I wanted from him was the house, and that he pay for our son Colin's education. I guess his lawyer must have told him the break I was giving him because he signed the agreement and that was it!"

Maureen paused for a moment deep in her memories. Then, with a shake of her head continued, "While I have no regrets about the marriage break up, when your Grandmother was in the Hospital, I was still sad that it had turned out so badly. It made me feel like a failure."

"I haven't dated many men since my marriage ended. The few men I've dated have been pigs. Interested only in sex and believing the stereotype that all nurses are easy lays. When I met Ian he was polite and actually seemed interested in what I had to say. I knew who he was...

Oh by the way thank you for what you all did from every mother who has a child fighting fires. Where was I? ... I knew who he was, and when he asked if I would like to go to dinner after his appointment, I said yes. He surprised me. I expected him to play up the heroism and what I got was essentially, 'Ah shucks, t weren't nothing ma'am.' I talked and he listened, although, some of the things I talked about he didn't really respond to. Later, I found out he'd heard me but didn't quite know how to respond at the time, so said nothing."

"That's our boy alright," smiled Anne. "He knows how brave he is and how smart he is. Did he tell you he has a degree in astrophysics?" Maureen shook her head in the negative.

"I thought not. He also knows not to comment when he has nothing to say. He genuinely thinks that most people are just as smart as he is. A little delusional is our Ian," Anne chuckled.

Maureen smiled at Anne's interjection and continued, "That's what I thought too, so after work that day, it was a Friday, he asked me to come out here. It was the most glorious weekend I have ever had. He was kind, considerate and he even taught me how to fish."

Anne raised her eyebrow a bit knowing that the canoe was Ian's place of solitude.

"All in all, he was the perfect gentleman," continued Maureen. She smiled inside thinking about the punishment play and how gentle he was then.

"I am glad to know that I wasn't wrong about him. The only bump in the road was when he was driving me back to the city. He suggested we should get married."

"Now that does surprise me!" said Anne. "Since his divorce he hasn't, as far as I know, been even mildly interested in that kind of commitment. So, what did you answer?"

"I panicked. It came as such a surprise that I was angry he put me on the spot like that. I didn't really answer, I put him off, but I spoke very crossly."

"And then?' asked Anne.

"He had an appointment that Friday. By then I was over the panic attack. I started to tell him it was because of the nature of my work."

"Let me guess..." Anne started to interject.

"He tried to interrupt, exactly like that. Geez, I see why you two are such good friends. You are a lot alike in some ways it seems." Maureen smiled at Anne.

Anne blushed a bit at her comment.

"As I was saying, I told him to hear me through without interruption."

Maureen looked at Anne with a little smirk causing Anne to blush again.

"I explained my work at the hospital and how it can cause emotional damage. I proposed... No, not marriage, get that smirk off you face, Anne. I proposed we live together for a year, and see how we feel about it at the end of the year. When I let him speak he told me he had researched what critical care nurses did and the associated emotional issues and told me he was fine with that arrangement."

"That sounds like him alright," Anne responded.

With a bit of a start Maureen said, "Oh, we had better get back. The boys should have dinner cooked, and Ian wants to make an official announcement to both of you."

Anne turned, believing that the announcement had to do with Jack and Maureen's relationship, missed the impish grin adorning Maureen's face.

The dinner was one of those that invariably happen when men get together. Steak with baked potatoes and corn on the cob all cooked on the barbeque. Ian did deviate from the norm by having a glass of Merlot with his meal. Bert on the other hand remained true to form, and washed his meal down with a bottle of beer. In this he deviated from the tried and true American meal, it was a beer, Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale, he had smuggled in from Canada.

When Maureen asked him he said, "I really like Canadians, some of the nicest people you'll ever meet, but their country is just too damned cold. On the other hand, they sure know how to make really good beer." He took a swig from his beer. "I came across Keith's, when we were hired to help fight a fire in the province of New Brunswick. Ever since then I bring back as much as I can, when I'm up there." He chuckled, "One of the local customs agents I've gotten to know over the years will turn a blind eye if I bring back more than I should. He likes it as much as I do."

After dinner they all sat on the deck drinking a glass of wine, except of course Bert with his Keith's.

Anne pointed her finger at Ian then crooked it as she walked away from the patio.

When Ian caught up to her and they were out of earshot of the others, Anne stood in front of him and staring him in the eyes said in a stern tone, "Listen closely doofus, that little girl has been through a whole lot of pain and I like her a lot. If you cause her anymore, I'll fly you up to 10,000 feet then kick your sorry ass out of the plane without a parachute, got it."

Ian replied, "I would never knowingly do anything to hurt her."

Anne smiled at him saying, "I know you wouldn't." The stern look reappeared and she said, "Remember, you've been warned."

When Ian and Anne returned to the patio, Ian tapped the side of his glass to get their attention.

"Anne, Bert I asked you here because I have something important I want to share with you."

Anne said, "Yes I know."

Ian looked at Maureen, "You told her?"

Maureen grinned at him, "No, not a word."

She then looked over at Anne and with a small smirk said, "Gotcha smarty pants! Ian's announcement has nothing to do with our talk."

Ian continued, "As I was saying, because of heart problems, I've permanently lost my commercial pilot's license, so I won't be flying with you anymore."

Anne and Bert looked crestfallen and started to speak but Ian held up his hand to stop them.

"I'm not finished. Our old company will be bought out lock, stock and barrel by a millionaire, possibly a billionaire, so you both have jobs again." He paused for effect, "Working for me. I will be the new company manager."