Ordinary Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SHDavis
SHDavis
71 Followers

After attempting to clean ourselves up, we quietly walked back to my dormitory. Just outside of my room, Matt leaned in and kissed me chastely before pulling away and whispering to me.

"I had a great time tonight, Evan.." Smiling at me he looked at me for a moment, as if considering what to say next, "You should tell him."

Frowning at him, I tilted my head, "Tell what to who?"

"Tell Brad how you feel."

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, my eyes wide and shocked at what he was saying.

"Evan, I knew before I asked you out that you liked Brad. It's rather obvious to.. pretty much everyone. You needed tonight," He said with a shrug of his shoulders, "To get out and let loose. Next time, though.. maybe you shouldn't moan Brad's name as you come," Matt suggested with a sympathetic smile.

I stared at him, wide eyed and shocked, "I.. I did what?"

Matt merely chuckled, "Evan, it's fine. I'll see you later, okay?" With that, Matt kissed my cheek and turned to walk away. I stared after him for what seemed like at least five minutes before turning and entering my room. Brad was sitting on his bed, typing away on his laptop before he looked up at me. He stared at me for a few minutes, and it wasn't until later that I realized my hair was messier than ever, my shirt wrinkled from being grasped and moved around, and I had a noticeable hickey at the base of my throat.

"Have fun?" He asked, an almost angry tone to his voice as he glared at my neck.

I frowned before walking towards my bed, "Uhm.. yeah."

"Sure looks like it," Brad spat before moving his glare to my eyes from my neck.

"What's your problem?" I asked, crossing my arms as I stared at him in disbelief. He had no reason to be so upset. I couldn't understand why he was so upset in the first place. Perhaps because he wanted to play a game tonight or something.. I don't know.

"I don't have one," He growled before closing his laptop and standing up, "I need to go somewhere," Brad mumbled before leaving our room. I stared after him in shock and disbelief. Looking back at his bed I sighed before looking in the mirror and seeing what I looked like. I grinned slightly as I saw the hickey but then frowned as I remembered that I had moaned Brad's name when I came, and had been caught. Taking off everything but my briefs, I got into bed and stared at the ceiling, considering what Matt had told me before he left.

The next day, I still hadn't seen Brad and met up with Emily at our café to tell her what happened the night before. She smiled and listened intently, sipping at her mint mocha with a smirk. Tilting my head curiously, I asked her what she was smiling about.

"Nothing," Emily shrugged. Whatever she was hiding, I knew I would find out eventually, but for the moment it was her secret and she was not willing to tell me.

When we finished, Emily was looking at me strangely before looking down at her empty mug, "Don't you wonder why Brad was so upset when you got back?"

"Well, kind of. I think he just wanted to hang out last night and was upset that I had other plans," I shrugged. Emily looked up at me then and frowned before rolling her eyes.

"You know, sometimes I think that gay men are even stupider than straight ones."

"What?" I asked.

"Couldn't it be that Brad was.. oh.. jealous?" She suggested, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Why in the world would he be jealous?" I couldn't understand where she was going with this.

"Evan!" Emily suddenly exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air, "Because he likes you, you dimwit!"

I stared at her with a shocked look on my face, "Emily.. Brad is straight. Trust me, he doesn't like me."

Emily narrowed her eyes at me, and for a moment I was actually rather afraid of her. When she got frustrated or mad, Emily was really a scary girl, "Evan, every time he looks at you, it looks as though he is trying to fuck you with his eyes alone."

"No.. no, he's not," I stuttered, not able to believe that this guy from my high school, whom I had never really gotten to know before college, and whom I was falling for, could return my feelings. It was impossible to me.

"Why else would he be so upset that you went on a date last night, and came back looking as though you had been thoroughly laid?"

I couldn't respond, just stared at Emily with wide eyes. I replayed everything that had happened since Brad entered our room that first day of college. All of the little looks, the light pushes, etc. were starting to add up. I thought of the day we played football and I took off my shirt. The look he gave me, now that I thought about it, was full of desire. And last night? Jealousy and want. My head snapped back up to Emily, dawning falling across my features.

Emily let out a sigh of relief, "You finally realize it."

"But.. how?"

"How should I know? Go ask him yourself," She insisted, then smirked devilishly, "And if you two have hot monkey sex, I want all of the details, you hear me?"

I chuckled nervously before leaning over and kissing her forehead. Slowly I got up and looked towards the campus. Taking Emily's advice, I left and headed back to my dorm. Brad wasn't there, but I figured he would be soon.

Sure enough, Brad came in ten minutes later, wearing the same clothes he had yesterday and looking miserable. I frowned slightly and stood up, "Hey.."

Brad looked at me for a moment before walking over to his dresser, "Hi."

"Listen, Brad.. about last night," I started, only to be interrupted.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Well, I do!" I suddenly said, narrowing my eyes. If what Emily said was right, then I wanted to hear it from Brad, and there was no way he was going to deny me the truth. "What in the hell made you so mad at me? I didn't do anything wrong and yet you acted as if I had just killed your dog."

Brad spun around, "What part of 'I don't want to talk about it' do you not understand?" He suddenly spat.

"What part of 'Well, I do' do you not understand?" I spat back, stepping towards him.

"Too damn bad, Cook. If you want to talk about this shit, then go ahead, but I'm not going to be here for it," He stated, grabbing a towel and making for the door. I growled and grabbed his shoulders, pushing him against the wall.

"We're talking about this, whether you want to or not," I hissed, dangerously close to him. Brad stared at me in shock. He was taller and stronger than I was and probably could have pushed me away without much effort. Instead, he just stared at me. His features began to relax and mine started to as well. Slowly, I saw his eyes look down at my lips, which were only a few inches from his.

In the silence, time seemed to move all too slowly as we both stared at each other. Deciding to take a chance, and damn it all to hell, I moved my head forward and pressed my lips against Brad's, demanding a response but gentle in my actions. For a moment, Brad grew tense, and I thought I had made the biggest mistake of my life, but after a few more seconds he suddenly pressed his lips back against mine. One of his hands tangled itself in my hair, bringing my face closer to his own as the other ran down my back and the up and under my shirt. I shivered at the touch as I placed either hand on the sides of his face.

Brad's tongue and my own danced, and we fought for dominance as Brad began to push me backwards. My legs hit the edge of his bed and I fell down, Brad following me as he lay atop me. We parted, gasping for air as Brad sat up and pulled my shirt off of me, then did the same to himself. Our lips crashed together again as our hands started roaming each other's body. As our hands found the other's pants, we eagerly unbuttoned them and wriggled out, pulling our briefs off as well. As Brad lowered his nude body against my own, our erections rubbed against each other and we both groaned loudly.

Brad started kissing his way down my neck and body, paying attention to both of my hardened nipples when he got to my chest. I moaned loudly, running my fingers through his short hair and urging him down. I could feel him smirk against my left nipple before he gently bit it and I screamed out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he started laving it with his tongue once more. After assuring that I no longer felt any lingering pain on my nipple, Brad licked his way down further. Within another moment I felt a slick warmth lave at the head of my cock, and I groaned out loudly, his name being emitted from my lips in a deep growl. As he licked his way up and down my erection, my fingers dug into his sheets and I let out a choked moan as he wrapped his head around my dick and slowly started to bob up and down, getting as much of my erection in as he could. It wasn't that large, about six or seven inches, but it was rather thick. After a few minutes, and as I was getting closer and closer to erupting, Brad let my hard cock fall from his mouth with a soft "pop". He kissed his way back up my body to my mouth and kissed me feverishly. I heard him digging around in the night table next to his bed before he pulled away from me.

Brad's hair was clinging to his face and his cheeks were flushed. There was a small smile on his face as he looked down at me, "Have you ever done this..?"

"No," I said truthfully. My date with Matt had been the first sexual encounter I had had, "Have.. have you?"

"Yeah, actually," He admitted. My eyes widened in shock and he laughed lowly, his voice rough and husky from arousal, "Only a few times in high school. I'll tell you later if you want to know."

I was shocked. I thought Brad had been straight. Granted, right now it was obvious he wasn't, and I was utterly wrong.

"Are you okay.. with doing this?" He asked, looking down with concern, completely serious.

I smiled and pulled his head down, kissing him passionately. Figuring that it was answer enough, I heard Brad open what I assumed was a bottle of lube. Within a few moments, I felt a finger probing me and soon it was pressing into my body. I gasped at the first intrusion. I had played with myself before, so a few fingers weren't shocking. Brad continued to move his finger around before adding a second and scissoring inside of me. Suddenly, his fingers hit my prostrate and my body shuddered from the sheer pleasure. I groaned loudly, moving back against his fingers. After what seemed like decades, Brad added a third finger and continued his ministrations.

"Brad.." I gasped, arching my back as my prostrate was brushed against again.

"Yeah?" He smiled, suckling on my ear.

"Stop with the damned fingers and fuck me," I panted, looking up at him as he lifted his face from the side of my head. Both of our pupils were blown wide with lust and he smiled down at me. Brad tore a packet and took out a condom, rolling it down his length. I looked down at it for the first time and my eyes widened at the sight of it. Like mine, it was rather thick. It wasn't quite as thick, but it was also longer. It must have been about nine inches. Brad slathered it with lube before positioning it at my hole and looking down at me.

"Ready..?" He questioned. Brad looked down at me with so much concern and I smiled up at him. I nodded, biting at my lip as he pushed his cock against me. A moment later he breached my ring and a gasped at the pain. I knew it would hurt, but the sudden intrusion was more than I expected. I shut my eyes, trying to relax around him. Brad only had the head of his cock in me and it already hurt badly. I felt Brad lean down and kiss me, distracting me from the intrusion into my body. His hand grasped my cock and began to pump it as he slowly pushed himself further and further into my body. Once he was fully in my body, Brad waited, pulling back and watching me for a sign.

I panted, adjusting to Brad's length as I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was so attentive to me, waiting patiently for me to be ready even though I could tell he wanted to move. The tightness of my body must have been a lot for him. Letting out a long breath as I finally adjust to him, I wriggling my bottom and smirked as Brad shivered and let out a low moan at the feeling. Slowly he started he pull out, only to come push all the way back in. I wrapped my legs around Brad's waist and as he pushed back into me the third time, he hit my prostrate. I let out a long, low moan, throwing my head back in ecstasy and Brad immediately attached his lips to my neck. He continued to slam into me and as time continued and I moved with him, he got faster and harder.

Brad's hand once again started pumping at my own erection as he started to get closer to release. His pumping become more erratic and he began bumping my prostrate more and more frequently. We were both panting loudly now, moaning out, when Brad hit my prostrate again and came, thrusting as he spurt into the condom. A second later I followed him, calling out his name before he collapsed on top of my body.

We lay there like that for a few minutes before he pulled out of me, carefully taking the condom off and tying it before throwing it across the room and into the garbage. I must have fallen asleep soon after because later on I woke up to see Brad staring intently at me, I look of almost fear on his face. I smiled at him and then he smiled back, the look disappearing as I pulled him down and kissed him gently.

"Hey.." I mumbled once we pulled apart.

"Hi.." He replied, looking at me once again, "Uhm.. how're you feeling?"

I sighed, wiggling around a bit and enjoying the dull ache of my body, "Well fucked." I laughed and he joined me.

We lay together in bed awhile later before getting up and heading to the showers we shared with the dorm next door. Luckily the other two weren't using it so we locked both doors and showered together, soaping each other down and simply enjoying each other's company.

Later on, Brad told me that he had liked me since our junior year in high school. He thought that I was far from ordinary, with my looks and talents. I couldn't believe it but nevertheless, he did. We began dating after that day. Of course we had our bumps, as any couple does. Our families were both rather shocked at finding that we were a couple, but after the initial shock they accepted us. I found out that Emily and Matt had planned my date with him, in an effort to get Brad jealous. I yelled at her for about ten minutes then forgave her because.. hey, it had worked.

Most couples formed in high school or college don't last. Brad and I are now 38 years old. We've been together for twenty years. As I now watch him sleeping, the dawn light reflecting off of his golden skin, I can't help but thank whatever brought us together. Who would have thought that two people who all but ignored each other in high school would be destined to fall in love in college?

---

Author's Note: Thanks again for reading this. Constructive criticism and comments are much appreciated. I hope this wasn't too bad for my first fic!

S.H.D.

SHDavis
SHDavis
71 Followers
12