Oregon Coast

Story Info
A rewrite & expansion of my first effort.
6.1k words
4.82
87.3k
103
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's much to be said for knowing rich people, even if you aren't yourself. My best buddy from college, for example, is one of those guys whose family goes back generations, and every one of them invested wisely. Even he doesn't know how much money he has, but it's more than he'll ever need or be able to spend. Not that you'd know it if you met him- he swapped the BMW his parents gave him as a graduation present for a pickup truck.

One of the things John's family has owned forever is about ten acres of beach in what's now a fashionable resort area on the Oregon coast, complete with a huge old house. We used to spend a lot of weekends out there in college, fixing the place up, fishing for salmon in the coastal rivers, and drinking some Scotch in the evenings. I had served a hitch in the Navy before college, and John had spent a couple years bumming around Europe, so the cheap beer and loud obnoxious behavior that the campus weekend scene revolved around didn't do much for either of us. One of us might bring a female if we had one currently available, but they tended to get bored with our focus on tools and tackle. After graduation we moved a little further away, but still tried to get out there on a regular basis. Since would-be fishermen rented the place for $2000 a week when the family wasn't using it, I figured I was still coming out ahead in sweat equity- especially since John brought the Scotch and the drift boat.

This weekend, our plan was to tear out and replace a section of deck that was rotting out, and then see if the salmon were running. When I got there, I found that there had been a slight addition to the plans. John's uncle, who owns a big advertising agency in Portland, had decided to bring the agency running team out for the weekend to bond and look over the route for an upcoming race. In some states companies sponsor softball or golf- in Oregon you have a coed long distance running team. No big deal- it's a big enough house for everyone. The introductions were a blur to me except for Jennifer. She reached about the tip of my nose with a runner's slender build and blue eyes that lit up in a friendly smile that left me weak in the knees. I'm a little over 6' tall myself, so she was what I thought was a perfect size for easy kissing (WHOA! I just met this girl and that's the first thought?) Anyway, she was obviously pretty without working to make a big deal of it, and seemed bright and friendly. I definitely wanted to know more.

After lunch, the runners took off to go over the race course and John and I tore into the deck. By dinner time the rotten boards were in the beach bonfire pit and new ones shone in their place. Dinner was a cooperative effort- a few people took over the kitchen and whipped up huge amounts of spaghetti while the rest of us relaxed. We opened half a case of wine from the vineyard John's family owns a few miles inland, lit the bonfire, and hung out chatting and waiting for the food. The runners were a good bunch and conversation flowed easily. I ended up (yeah, right, I had her in my sights from the start) sitting next to Jennifer in the sand by the fire leaning against a driftwood log talking, drinking some good Pinot Noir, and watching the fire burn. Quite aside from being sweet and friendly, she laughed at my warped sense of humor and held her own in a debate over the future of the Oregon Coast. In fact, she won a small bet with one of the other runners over the names of the original Indian tribes of the area. She was in her second year at the ad agency and her opinions were clearly respected by the others despite her relative youth.

I was getting more and more enchanted by the minute. I was also picking up some odd looks and vibes from both the male and female members of her team- not so much jealousy as "Who the hell is this guy who's drooling over our buddy?" That's cool- while my intentions may not have been exactly honorable in the old fashioned sense, I did honestly like this girl in a not-just-some-fun-for- the-night way.

Before long, Jennifer was sharing the Gore-Tex jacket I was wearing. The beach in Oregon is cool during the day, cold at night, and windy all the time, and people who sit around cool off quickly. She hadn't gotten her turn at the shower yet and was still wearing nylon running shorts and a sweatshirt. Her light brown hair smelled of jasmine, and that slender, strong runner's body fit perfectly under my arm. My hand was staying carefully in one place- she had way too much class to appreciate a cheap feel, and I wasn't about to have her thinking I was just a creep. We chatted and laughed, and aside from losing my train of thought every time she hit me with that blue-eyed smile I was having the time of my life. I was just starting to think seriously about taking advantage of having Jen in easy kissing range when the dinner bell rang. Damn.

We got separated somehow for dinner, and I ended up sitting with some of the older runners who kept coming back to questions about my background and future. About halfway through I realized I was being sized up for my qualifications to court Jennifer. Not sure it's really up to them, but the whole team was obviously close and seemed to see her as the youngest sister. I had nothing to hide- a couple years out of college, working hard helping run a good sized construction company and vaguely planning to buy out the owner in a few years when he's ready to retire. Maybe I shouldn't have offered a reference from my parole officer, though- I thought I was going to be lynched before they realized I was kidding!

Apparently I passed, because at the end of the meal someone gleefully announced that Jennifer and I, not having helped cook, had cleanup duty. Some time alone with her? Toss me in that briar patch, Br'er Fox! We picked up in the kitchen where we left off, talking, joking and arguing casually about nothing as we scrubbed pots and loaded the dishwasher. Suddenly, as I reached to put away a pot, her hand grabbed my shoulder hard. I turned and saw her pretty face contorted in pain.

"What's wrong?"

"Cramp! Cramp!"

The hand that wasn't holding me for support was grabbing at her hamstring. I picked her up by the waist and set her cute little rear end (yeah, I had noticed) on the counter. Then I grabbed the ankle of the cramping leg, put it on my shoulder, and pushed her knee down until her leg was straight. Did I mention I played rugby in college? Compared to some of the Samoan giants I did the same thing to back then she felt like a bird. Lots easier than those Samoans. Smelled better too.

Anyway, the cramp released and I started massaging the big quad muscle in the back of her thigh while keeping her ankle on my shoulder, all the while trying manfully not to look up those little shorts (black thong, BTW). After a few minutes she smiled in relief.

"I must look really silly."

I looked her right in the eyes.

"You look beautiful to me."

"Well, anyway, help me down?"

I put her leg down, picked her up by the waist again, and set her back on her feet. We just stood there for what seemed like hours but was probably only seconds, staring into each other's eyes with her hands resting on my shoulders and my hands still on her waist. I pulled just a little. She smiled again, moved forward, and slid her arms around my neck as her head tilted and her eyes closed. The kiss started slowly and built fast, her mouth opening to my tongue and holding her own as our tongues wrestled. Her hands moved through my hair as mine wandered up and down her back. As we got more into it, I felt her small hands start to unbutton my shirt and work their way inside. I slid my hands up under her sweatshirt , finding her rapidly stiffening nipples through the Spandex of her running bra and encouraging them to harden further. All too soon she pulled back, moving her hands back to my neck and resting her cheek on my shoulder. She had a confused look in her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"This is happening so fast. I just met you this morning and now look at us!"

I held her close, my hands back out of her shirt.

"To be honest, I've never felt an instant attraction to a woman the way I did when I met you this morning. The more I get to know you, the bigger my crush on you gets. We can take this as fast or as slow as you want but I want you in my life!"

Jennifer thought about that for a few seconds and then smiled again and kissed the side of my neck.

"I'm kind of attracted to you too, if you hadn't noticed! I need to slow down and adjust a little, though. I really wasn't expecting this. Can we just call it a night tonight?"

"As fast or as slow as you want. Why don't you go on to bed? There's only a little left to clean up."

"Thanks. I owe you."

"That's easy enough. One more kiss?"

She made good with interest and then slipped out of my arms and out of the kitchen. I enjoyed watching her go but was devastated that I wasn't going with her. I reminded myself that the goal with this girl was long term, not short, and put away the last pots.

John's house had been added on to several times, and the layout ended up pretty illogical. My room had a door into a bathroom that also had a door into the hallway on the other side. I was in bed, trying to settle down by reading a book but still preoccupied with thoughts of long legs, blue eyes and blinding smiles, when I heard the shower start up. After a few minutes the water shut off. Then the door opened and Jennifer stepped in gracefully, wrapped in a towel that was tight around her perky breasts but barely covered that round rear end. She saw me and looked startled.

"Oh, sorry! I must have gotten the wrong door."

"Not a problem at all, believe me. How's the leg?"

"Feels fine, thanks to you. It's also thanks to you that I can't get to sleep!"

"I seem to have the same problem."

We looked at each other for a few minutes.

"Come here."

She walked toward me as reluctantly as a salmon on a hook and stood looking down.

"I'm not about to get in bed with a man the same day I met him...."

"Hey, it's past midnight! Seriously, Jennifer, I know you're a class act. It's obvious to anyone who spends any time with you. You're safe with me."

She smiled.

" And will you respect me in the morning?"

"Tomorrow morning and a whole lot of mornings to come."

Smile.

"That sounds good..."

I reached out and grabbed her towel with both hands, pulling her toward me. She giggled as she landed across my chest, the towel coming completely adrift. Then she grabbed the headboard and wiggled herself straight. She looked down at me for a second, her hands gripping the headboard on either side of my head. I was a little distracted by her breasts, just big enough to swing as she moved, with their small pink nipples almost but not quite in reach of my tongue.

Smile.

"You sure it's past midnight?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Well, all right, then..."

"Tease!"

She giggled again as she pulled the covers completely out from between us and flattened out on my chest, kissing me like her life depended on it. I was overwhelmed by the sensation of warm, jasmine scented, slightly damp female skin all over me. I could feel the muscles in her slender body as my hands wandered all over her. This girl was buff in a completely feminine way. My hands went to her tight butt and kept on going, reaching her thighs and pulling them apart. She was panting and wiggling with her nipples flat on my chest. Then she pushed herself up full astride me. Her lower lips were rubbing up and down my hard cock as I caressed her. I slid a hand between her thighs, rubbing a finger up and down and then between her labia. She was dripping wet. Once she decided to make love to me- and I somehow knew in some remote part of my mind that's what we were doing- she didn't hold back a bit. I found her sweet little clit, rubbing her juices up onto it until it was slick as her inner walls. Gasping, she reached down and guided the head of my cock into position. Then she ever so slowly slid down until I was all the way inside her. God, she was tight. Holding that position without moving her hips, she flattened out and kissed me again. I loved it. I loved her. I was going crazy with all the things I was feeling.

Slowly, she started wiggling her hips, building until she was sliding up and down me, shallow at first and then almost all the way off me and back down to full impalement again. I found the rhythm and helped out. By this time she was holding the headboard for balance, and those sweet little nipples were bouncing around within easy licking range. I licked. I got a nipple in my mouth and held it there with suction. Her hips bounced frantically. She moaned.

"Oh, yeah, that feels so..."

She lost the train of thought as the orgasm ripped through her, leaving her shaking and shuddering and moaning and, finally, collapsing onto my chest. She just lay there for a few seconds with her head on my shoulder. I caressed her from knees to shoulders, both hands running up and down her long thighs, tight bottom, and smooth back. Then she looked at me.

"That was incredible."

"We're not done yet."

Smile.

"Goodie!"

I rolled her onto her back, never breaking the connection, and started slowly thrusting in and out of her. I was close myself by this point, and before long I was moving just as frantically as she had. She had her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and was holding on for dear life.

"Yes...Yes....OH YESSS...."

As her second orgasm hit I went with her, nearly passing out with the intensity of the moment.

For a few seconds I just laid there trying to regain my orientation. Then I flopped onto my back, keeping Jennifer safely in my arms. She threw a leg over one of mine, wrapped her arm around my chest, and snuggled as close as physically possible. We kissed again, this time not hungrily but affectionately.

"Now, THAT was incredible!"

"Yeah, it really was."

She laid her head on my chest and we fell asleep that way, both emotionally and physically exhausted.

Jen slipped out sometime that night, not wanting rumors about her bed not being slept in. From some of the looks I got the next day, though, I think there were some suspicions going around. Well, we did get a little loud at some points. I tried to get her away for a walk on the beach that morning, but she was busy with team stuff and, I think, didn't want to make our sudden romance obvious. At least she got the message that I was still fascinated with her.

Jennifer took off with her team that Sunday afternoon, but not without leaving a note with her phone number in my overnight bag. As soon as I got back to Portland I called her and set up a dinner date.

She shared a rental house in Northeast Portland with a couple college girlfriends. Of course she wasn't ready when I got there- female privilege- and the roommates offered me a beer and sat me in the front room to wait. Before long, I was getting the third degree from them about who I was and how I got a date with Jennifer. I finally asked,

"Hey, ladies, does everyone who goes out with her have to go through this?"

Karen, a small, feisty blonde, answered for them.

"That's one of the reasons we're curious. She doesn't date much and we're wondering what it is about you that has her so excited about tonight."

I took the easier part first.

"She doesn't date much? I would think a girl like her would have to fight men off with a stick!"

"She does! In fact, it's frustrating to go out with her because we constantly get passed off to the wingman! Thing is, she blows off 99% of the guys who try to get her number. She's a little picky about men. Then you show up out of nowhere and she's eager to go out with you."

"What's the deal?"

"Truth is, she's the classic ugly duckling. When she showed up freshman year she was tall, skinny, and not interested in much but books and running. Men didn't take much interest in her either. By sophomore year she had filled out a little and everything kind of fell into place. We and some other girls got her to socialize a little more and taught her a little about stuff like makeup and dressing in clothes that looked good on her. By junior year, most of the guys on campus were competing to go out with her. You know what immature jerks some college guys can be. Then one of the girl's mothers, who works at Vogue, talked her into going to New York for Fashion Week. She made enough money on the catwalk to pay for her senior year, but she was fed up with people who are only interested in her because she's so beautiful."

"Well, that could be a problem for me. I'd much rather date a beautiful girl than a homely one. If you don't mind my asking, why doesn't it bother you ladies? A lot of young women I know would be jealous and/or catty about it."

The tall black haired Goth type -- Lydia? Dahlia? Something like that- chimed in.

"We've known her forever, and she doesn't have a mean or snotty bone in her body. She's one of the sweetest girls we know. I gotta tell you, hurt her and we're going to hurt you!"

"Believe me, hurting her is the last thing I want to do! I can't tell you what she sees in me, though- you better ask her. I met her by chance and we just seemed to hit it off."

"Does that explain the pregnancy test kits in the bathroom?"

Urk. I didn't know what to say to that, but Karen decided to let me off the hook.

"No fear, Romeo, they were negative. But she's trusting you for some reason, and if you take advantage it will be the worst day of your life!"

I was getting a little irritated with the way this little cupcake kept threatening me. Besides, someone had started dinner in the kitchen, and garlic always brought back that terrible day on the road north of Kandahar and the smell of white phosphorus. I started rolling up my left sleeve.

"On the worst day of my life so far, I took an AK-47 round through my arm and held a good friend's hand while he died. You really think you can top that?"

Eyes got big all around. Karen didn't know whether to apologize, call me a liar, or get angry. She couldn't look at my left forearm and not see that something had caused those scars. She blustered.

"You a war hero or something? That what you're telling us?"

"Not hardly. I joined the Navy to pay for college, ended up a petty officer in charge of a construction outfit. In January 2002 we got sent to Afghanistan to help build airstrips and bases. One day we got ambushed. It was just chance as far as who got hurt, who lived, and who got killed. No heroism to it on my part."

They were looking at each other, hoping that that the other would know what to say next. I guess it was my turn to let them off the hook.

"Look, I understand your loyalty to Jennifer. She's a wonderful person and I'm sure a wonderful friend. Just try to believe that I want her to be happy too, and you don't need to threaten me about it."

I felt a small warm hand on the back of my neck, and smelled jasmine.

"Aw, Brian, you say the sweetest things!"

I turned, and as usual got totally tongue-tied when I looked into those smiling blue eyes. Boy, if I thought she looked good enough to eat in her running gear (and I did) I was floored by the way she looked in a little black strapless dress, buffed and fluffed for an evening out at Genoa's. I somehow got her out the door amid a chorus of wisecracks about having her home by curfew and staying out of lover's lanes.

In my truck, she seemed quieter than usual, and I was struggling to get a conversation going. Finally I just asked her what was wrong.

"The last time we were together things got a little crazy. That's not how I normally act. In fact, I've never done something like that before! I don't know what you think of me, I'm not sure what to think of myself, and I 'm not sure I trust myself around you."

12