Oregon Country Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now except for her painted chest she was totally naked in front of a perfect stranger in a public place, to boot!

She smiled widely and posed for him again giving him a complete view of her exposed pussy slit and butt crack. She even pulled her pussy open for him to see all of her gooey goodness.

She turned around and bent over and opened her pussy up from behind before doing the same with her ass hole. She was totally exposing herself to him.

He was delighted too, as I watched his mouth move telling her how beautiful she was and all the other stuff a lucky guy would say if he could get a woman naked and expose her most intimate parts to him.

As a final offering, Lorrie walked up to him and handed him her panties which he eagerly took from her and stuffed into his pocket to join her bra.

He reached to touch her crotch but she slapped his hand away and I could tell she told him he "could look but not touch."

He grinned sheepishly and feigned acting like a scolded school boy.

Not wanting to push their luck, Lorrie put her shorts back on so that she would not get in trouble with the authorities before she returned to her seat next to her friend.

He handed Lorrie a card and a pen and she wrote something down and handed it back to the stranger. He wrote something on another card which he gave her and she put in her purse.

He finally had to leave and he got up and Lorrie followed. They moved to the main pathway saying their good-bye's. He ran his hand over the unpainted parts of her breasts and bare nipples one last time. Then they kissed! And they kissed again!

Tongues intertwined and explored each others' mouths! His hands never left her breasts as he continued to repeatedly pinch her bare nipples between his thumbs and forefingers! I found myself wishing they could find a private place so I could watch them take their newfound lust to its ultimate conclusion.

Reluctantly, Lorrie's friend finally left but only after he sucked and kissed her nipples several more times. And then that was that.

Lorrie sat back down at a nearby table looking very smug and self-satisfied.

It was obvious she was very turned on, I could tell from the way her nipples pointed out high and proud. She stayed seated at her table, both oblivious to and acknowledging any male admirers that passed giving her salacious stares.

I was a mass of emotions. A part of me felt very angry and betrayed like Lorrie had been cheating on me. I also was angry that Lorrie was displaying herself so shamelessly; granted I probably deserved it for the blatant way I had been ogling the other topless women. Still, she is MY wife.

More than anything, though, I was feeling incredibly turned on. First seeing the other topless women roaming around in public had had a predictable effect on me.

Seeing Lorrie, however, getting topless and having her chest painted as other men ogled, what up until then had only been seen by me, had sent my lust into overdrive. In fact, the only topless woman I was interested now in was Lorrie.

Second, seeing Lorrie cavorting with her new friend had only served to push my twisted brain to new heights of perverted thought. Her actions had brought out desires in me that I had long been suppressing.

My cock was so hard I thought it would burst so I ducked into a nearby porta potty to relieve some of the excessive built up pressure. Inside, my mind filled not just with images of Lorrie being naked with this other man but also with graphic images of Lorrie sleeping with him.

Effortlessly the stranger's cock moved in and out of my wife's vagina, coated liberally in the love dew gushing from my wife. I imagined the acrid smell of their sweaty bodies and the pungent odor of Lorrie's musky sex scent.

As I watched the scene in my mind, stream after stream of my semen splashed into the blue water below me, it was as if I was watching the same thing inside of Lorrie as her stranger shot his sperm deep inside Lorrie's vagina. Strange the effect of seeing my wife topless and flirting with a stranger and letting him touch and even kiss her bare breasts and nipples had on me.

Could I be a husband who wants to watch his wife with another man? Or men? I shook my head, not believing the depraved thoughts my mind was coming up with.

Somewhat relieved but still shaken by the ludicrous thoughts my mind was thinking I stepped back out into the bright sunlight and went to find Lorrie and reclaim my wife and my life.

Fortunately Lorrie had not moved; she seemed content to stay in her place so it was up to me to "find" her. I stood and watched a few minutes more before I walked over to where Lorrie was sitting.

I did my best to act surprised and dumbfounded when she saw me.

She stood, faced me and struck a pose with a hand on one hip and her hips cocked, one higher than the other and her painted breasts projected out as far as she could get them. She was magnificent.

"Like it?" She asked acting coyly. "I did it for you." Her nipples were swollen and stood out high, long and proud. I would have sworn they were still wet, too, from where her friend had sucked on them a few minutes earlier.

"Oh my God, Lorrie, what the... when... why," I stammered as I tried to act completely surprised at find my wife out in public topless. I stepped back to admire my wife's paint job this being the first time I had a chance to see it up close.

Lorrie twisted to the left and then to the right with her breasts thrust out as far as she could, grinning proudly from ear to ear. "I assumed you wouldn't mind," she started explaining with a broad smile on her face, "You seemed so captivated by the women I just decided, with a little help from Jane, to surprise you and do it. What do you think?"

She twirled around giving me a complete 360-degree of her topless body and paused in front of me for me to admire the artwork painted on her chest.

The design was exquisite covering Lorrie's chest in flowers with blue, white and lavender petals; Lorrie's bare pink nipples formed the center of two of the flowers. Lorrie's artist had done a fantastic job, her artwork was indescribable.

I made note of the smudges at the sides of Lorrie's breasts and her nipples showing where Lorrie's new friend had fondled, sucked and touched her. Lorrie could tell I had noticed them causing her to blush slightly and look uneasy when she saw me looking at them.

Quickly, Lorrie's face beamed and she pushed her 34 B's out proudly for my inspection to distract me.

My eyes were quickly drawn back to Lorrie's pert erect nipples standing tall on her breasts. I felt a need to do something, something I knew might freak Lorrie out.

I leaned over and gently kissed and sucked on one nipple and then the other, knowing that Lorrie's male friend had done the same thing only minutes earlier. I also placed my fingers in the smudges he had left at the sides of her breasts. It was kind of like sloppy seconds but I felt like I was reclaiming my territory.

Lorrie became strangely silent and her face looked funny, like she had just been caught with her hand in the cookie jar and she needed to tell me but could not.

"Something wrong?" I asked her.

"Hunh, no, no, nothing's wrong. It just feels weird having you do that here." She answered as she tried to hide the truth. Then smiling she said, "Take my picture."

I took a lot of pictures of her, the very first I have ever taken of her in any form of undress. She was beside herself, it was like she had been liberated from some terrible captivity as she posed for me. Satisfied that I had made enough pictures she eventually demanded, "Come on and show me off."

With Lorrie's hand in mine, we slowly began to meander through the other booths and displays and watch the other expositions. My attention was wholly on Lorrie though and the reaction of the men seeing her as we meander through the crowd. Oddly, with Lorrie at my side topless, I lost interest in checking out any other women.

Instead, I was much more interested in parading around showing off my beautiful lady beside me.

My exuberance and abundance of attention embarrassed Lorrie but she did not complain except in jest.

Lorrie was happy and took deep pleasure in having my undivided attention; my transgressions from earlier this morning had been forgiven and forgotten, mostly anyway.

We ran into Jane and her friends again. Jane smiled at Lorrie and commented on how great her body paint looked. Jane asked her if her "problem was solved," and Lorrie grinned and answered, "Yes, just like you said." They both looked at me at the same time and laughed.

Obviously, I was the "problem" Jane was referring to.

Jane stepped back to admire Lorrie's artwork and Jane's friends joined her. They all started talking at once and jabbering the way women do when their together. Then another shocker, Jane started touching Lorrie's breasts. Lorrie jumped from Jane's sudden intimate touching, causing Jane to laugh.

I cannot begin to describe how odd it was to watch another woman touch my wife so intimately.

Lorrie blushed deep red as Jane continued her examination.

"Did he make these smudges?" Jane asked not so innocently.

Lorrie turned a deeper shade of crimson and lied, "No, uh, um, I'm not sure how that..." She did not finish.

Jane's eye brow raised knowingly as a smirk spread over her face. She knew better.

Jane surprised both Lorrie and me by taking Lorrie's hand and placing it squarely on Jane's equally bare breast! "Here feel mine," Jane demanded as Lorrie felt of another woman's bare breast for the first time.

Then there was a free for all again as each of the women took a turn feeling Lorrie's breasts and having Lorrie feel theirs. It was an odd turn on watching these women and my wife being so familiar with one another.

The fun ended as the women exchanged contact information and hugged each other good bye; bare breast mashing against bare breast. Jane's parting jester was to give each of my wife's bare nipples a kiss!

By now it was late and Lorrie and I needed to find a place to relieve the sexual tension that had built up during the day. I had expected Lorrie to cover up when we got to the car but to my surprise she stayed topless.

Lorrie did not try to hide as we drove down the darkening highway toward our hotel. Even at the burger drive thru, Lorrie acted like normal much to the delight and surprise of the young servers who came to check out the painted topless lady. By the time we got our order, the line of cars behind us stretched all the way around the building and into the street!

At the hotel, Lorrie just strolled through the lobby as pretty as you please as everyone present gawked at my beautiful topless wife. She even put a little more bounce in her steps to add extra jiggle to her bare paint covered tits!

Back in the safety of our room we made sweet love repeatedly. I came three times and I have no idea how many times Lorrie came as we relieved ourselves of the intense sexual tension built up during the day.

I got up during the night to go to the bathroom. Remembering Lorrie's friend had given her a card that Lorrie had put in her purse, I took Lorrie's purse with me.

With the door closed so that I did not disturb Lorrie sleeping, I found the card.

It gave his name which I cannot use here and identified him as a Vice President with a large software firm in Seattle. He also had written down his personal email address and cell phone number for Lorrie. Did Lorrie give him the same information about her when she handed him her slip of paper?

I was extremely bewildered and confused. Did Lorrie intend to contact this man again, maybe meet him? What does it mean?

I put the card back in her purse exactly where I had found it and decided not to confront Lorrie with this but to wait and see how things play out. Have I done the right thing?

12