Orgasm

Story Info
The description of me having an orgasm.
757 words
3.64
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay myself down, ready. I slip my underwear down my thighs to my ankles. My right hand slides up cupping my balls and feeling the fullness ready for release. My left hand rises up and runs up the back of my neck through my hair and caress my face on the way down. My right hand is massaging my balls, groping, grabbing. My left goes to my chest and rests there, feeling the already erect nipple.

My mind is lost in fantasy as I pretend these hands are not mine but of another. Someone not here. Someone I want, long to be touched by. I feel his lips against mine as I raise my right hand and moisten my fingers. It's his hand, not my left that rises up and strokes my face tenderly. I can almost feel his warm body pressed against mine as my right hand slips down between my legs and strokes lightly at me.

A quiet moan escapes my lips as I'm strummed just right down below. I can see him, his eyes looking into mine as he gently applies pressure and then a finger is in me. The warmness, the softness hugging tightly, never wanting to let go. I feel that slow trace of a finger, teasing my right nipple. Another finger joins the one down below, pressing its way into my fortress of solitude.

"There," I moan quietly, hitting that spot with precision, "there." I fight the urge not to scream as my left hand is slowly tracing over my body with a soft feather touch. The fingers between my cheeks are thrusting with a slow steady rhythm, pressing and releasing that love button with a teasing grace. The left cups my balls, feeling the ache to release.

My back arches as I try to get further into me. I wet my lips. My body moves in waves as it responds to the self-inflicted pleasure. The man in my mind knows just how to touch me, how to make me feel. His lips are so soft against mine. I can't hold back anymore. He knows this night is about me and only me, though for me it's always about him.

My right hand returns to my mouth for a quick slick as my left scratches across my chest. A hand is on my cock, firm, yet lose. The warmness goes up and down my shaft as I imagine his lips surrounding it. My balls are being cupped. My grunts and groans are stifled as my hips rise and fall with each thrust. I'm longing to have him in me again.

My left hand is on a futile mission to find the man that is not there as pressure mounts in me. My head is whipping back and forth against the pillow. Sensations are flooding through me. "Yeah, baby, do it for me." I can hear him say in my head. "Blow that load for me, show me what I do to you." My jaw is shaking as the groans grow more and more audible.

He's doing this to me, though he is not here. His touch, not his touch, is driving me to the brink. My hips bounce uncontrollably against the soft cushion of the bed. "F...fu...uuuuckk." I whimper with the thought of him doing this to me without even being here. My skin is crawling with desire to feel his touch. He's doing this to me, he's responsible for what is about to happen and he'll never know.

With a supernova explosion, I burst. Earthquakes of joy ripple through me to every inch of my body. My body trembles and jerks uncontrollably with aftershocks. I twitch and jerk. Each shot coats my stomach. I thrash uncontrollably, my body folding up and slamming back down against the bed in the violence that is my orgasm. Bang. Bang. Bang. My head whips from left to right as my legs kick out and slam down onto the mattress.

I shudder with as the last drops he's unknowingly coaxed from me. They dribble out to join the rest. My back arches one last time and slams down before that exalted peace is finally within my grasps. I'm panting, heart is racing. My mind is lost in bliss. I rub my face against the pillow, pretending it's his touch as I slowly drift back down. It hits me then, just like every other night. I am alone. The veil of sleep surrounds me. In my haze, I hear his voice saying, "Good night, baby."