Orgasm Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

"How am I looking at you?" Mark asked a little confused.

"With lust, pure lust," whispered Susan.

"Of course I am, I just fucked the shit out of you. I didn't make love to you, I fucked you. You almost forced me to do so without regard to your own pleasure. I know there were times that I hurt you. I almost stopped, but you spurred me on. You wanted to feel the pain, so I conceded to your wishes. Was I wrong for doing that?"

"No, no dear, you weren't wrong. I wanted to see what it would be like if the man just wanted to use me. Use me like a whore, a slut. Unless you were holding back on me, I found the little bit of pain quite enjoyable with all the pleasure that was there too."

Mark's eyes widened at his wife's statement.

"I don't know what to say," Mark said.

"Tell me you liked it because I want you to do me that way again tomorrow night," Susan whispered, fear in her eyes again.

"Oh. Okay. Whatever you want dear. Whatever you need," Mark said.

"I know that look," said Susan.

"What look?"

"That look, the 'I've created a monster look,'" Susan growled. "And you have I'm afraid. That's what I fear. I fear you won't like the monster I become. The wanton wife who wants to fuck handsome men with big cocks every weekend. The monster that prowls the bars looking for big cocks to fill its pussy with cum to bring home for my husband to fuck..."

"You know you won't become that. You're too smart to do any unknown man bareback," Mark said chuckling.

"But if I know them and that they are disease free," growled Susan.

"Okay, now would be a good time to put in to place some rules for our return from the island. Unless of course, you don't want any rules placed on you."

"No, no, rules will be good. What kind of rules?"

"Well like, no picking up men by yourself. I will have to be present at all times. Then before you ask him to join us, we have to discuss him and my vote will veto yours any time I want. Clear?"

"Clear. I will always defer to your judgment when it comes to men. Strange men. What about someone we know?"

"You will never have sex with anyone we know. You do, our life is over. Clear?"

"Clear again. I guess you would be correct that if anyone we knew, knew what I was doing would be hazardous to our social life."

"Not only to our social life but our relationship."

"What? How?" asked Susan.

"How? If you fuck someone you know would they think it was just a onetime thing or that they now could fuck you anytime they felt like it?"

"Yikes," Susan said. "You're right, you're right of course. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry. This will be a learning experience for both of us, no doubt. Another rule, we talk about everything together. Not with your best friend, not with a co-worker, together. And we answer any and all questions completely and honestly. Clear?"

"Clear. I have always been honest with you."

"Always?" asked Mark with a smirk on his face.

"What?"

"Well, there was that time you told me you were going to your mothers and you and Carla..."

"Shit. Sorry. I forgot about that. God, I was so stupid that night. I almost ruin our marriage that night. If you hadn't... hey, how did you know where I was?"

"Honestly? I didn't. But evidently, Ken knew where Carla was and just took me along. I don't think he knew you were with her. And it wasn't her first time fucking some other guy behind his back. That would have been my only objection. You going behind my back."

"Yes, she told me as we sat there in the bar. She was looking at all the men like it was her private meat market. She told me that I could have any man there if I wanted. I looked at her and thought about what you had just told me about going to bed with other men. Then I remembered your rule about being there and hesitated and then told her no way.

"When you and Ken walked up to the table I almost died. I was so embarrassed for not only lying to you but to almost going for what Carla suggested. God, I felt awful."

"I have forgiven you over that lie, so don't worry about it and don't do it again. Okay?"

"No more lies, I promise."

They both lay there looking into each other's eyes. Mark saw love in her eyes. No more fear, that would appear again later. Susan just saw his love and lust for her. No fear, no anger, just love, and lust. Mark moved over between Sue's legs, his hard cock brushing her thighs. Susan groaned, reached down and put Mark's cock against her opening. Mark gently pushed inside her body. Slow and easy he pushed until he was once again all the way inside her. He could feel her swollen vagina grip him gently.

Susan moaned as she felt her husband's cock slipped into her cream filled and slightly swollen cunt. She had never thought of her vagina as a cunt until just now. Mark sliding into her through his own cum, really turned her on. She wondered how much more she would be turned on if it was someone else's cum inside her body. Mark took his time as he made love to his wife. Slow, soft and easy, he slipped in and out of her body, moaning his pleasure as he did.

"Oh my, I love you so much," croaked Susan as she pushed up to meet Mark's slipping into her body.

"I love you too," huffed Mark.

The husband and wife moved slowly for the next half hour. Then Mark sped up his thrusts into his wife. Both were close and Mark was trying to time his orgasm to Sue's. They almost made it. Mark started to cum first. His cum filling her triggered Sue's orgasm. She just relaxed under Mark, who this time was holding himself up off his wife's body. Susan smiled up at Mark. He smiled down at her. He rolled to her side looking into her eyes.

"I have a question for you, dear," Susan said softly.

"What is that?"

"When we are on the island, what are you planning to do?" whispered Susan.

"What would you like me to do?"

"Stop that. Now tell me," growled Sue.

"I'll do whatever you want me too, but I plan on fucking you a lot."

"You're not planning on fuck other women?"

"If you let me I will, but as of now, without your permission, no I don't."

"I will let you know. I have been thinking about that, and I think they will be expecting you to fuck them but I don't know if I could..."

"I understand dear. No problem. For you, I will remain true to you and only you if that is what you really want?"

"No, I don't. I want you to have fun too while we are there. I want you to be able to experience what I do. No really, I do. We will have to see when we get there."

"How about I just fuck the fat chicks?"Mark asked chuckling.

"It doesn't matter who you fuck. I want you to have fun. I just don't know if at the time I would be able to handle knowing that you are or god forbid I would have to watch you."

Susan shivered at the thought of watching her husband. He didn't know if that was good or bad.

"I will abide by your decision, sweetie. I love you too much to lose you over my fucking another women just to have a good time. My good time will be watching you fuck other men and then fucking you afterward. I promise."

Susan snuggled up to Mark and kissed his cheek. She put her head on his chest and hugged him. He put his hand on her breast and kissed the top of her head. Both of them relaxed and closed their eyes.

To be continued....

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
12