Orgasm Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many male sex partners have you had so far? Ehm... Eight. Well... Nine, maybe, depending how you looked at it, but Johnny didn't really count. How many female sex partners have you had so far? None, but the day was young. How many times have you had sexual intercourse with multiple partners at the same time... How many of these were with multiple partners of your own sex... How many of the opposite sex... How many of both sexes at the same time... Never, and while Cindy had always thought of herself as having a pretty relaxed attitude when it came to sex, but now she began to feel almost conservative.

Have you ever achieved orgasm through any of the following methods: masturbation of clitoris with fingers or hands; masturbation of clitoris with vibrator or other mechanical sex toy; oral sex performed on clitoris by a partner; sexual intercourse with penis in vagina; dildo in vagina; vibrator in vagina; sexual intercourse with penis in anus; dildo in anus; vibrator in anus; nipple stimulation with fingers, hands or mouth by self or partner; nipple stimulation with vibrator or other mechanical sex toy; electrical stimulation of erogenous zones including clitoris, vagina, anus, nipples and breasts; masochism or any other form of consensual discomfort or pain administered by self or partner...

She felt herself blush as she read through the list, and she felt the familiar sensations in her body as she read through the questions. She hoped Doctor Maynard wouldn't notice. Oh well. She took a deep breath and began to tick the boxes. Masturbation of clitoris with fingers or hands? Definitely. Masturbation of clitoris with vibrator or other mechanical sex toy? Oh yes. Oral sex performed on clitoris by partner? Hell, yes. Sexual intercourse with penis in vagina? Yup. Dildo in vagina? No. At least not yet, and she felt herself smile at the thought. A real cock was so much better, and her vibrator did the job just fine for those times when she couldn't get the real thing.

Speaking of which... Vibrator in vagina? Yes, abso-fucking-lutely. Penis in anus? Once, but she'd used her vibrator on her clit at the same time, and she didn't think she would have cum without it, so she guessed that would be a no. Dildo in anus? Nope. Vibrator in anus? Well, she hadn't really put it in, and while it had felt good she didn't think it would have made her cum all by itself, so no. Nipple stimulation... No, although it did feel damn good and always got her hot. Electrical stimulation? No, never done that, either...

The rest of the questionnaire continued on the same explicit note. Have you ever experienced one or more orgasms spontaneously or through accidental/unintended stimulation? No, sadly. How many orgasms, if any, do you usually experience during a typical masturbation session? Four. Five? Yes, five was closer. On a scale of one to ten, how satisfying would you call these orgasms? Oh, easily eight or nine, although that was that one time that would rate at least an eleven. It seemed to get better with practice. Once again she smiled at the thought.

How many orgasms do you usually experience during sexual activity with a partner? Well... Three. Two? No, probably three, although with Mark it has usually been five or six, at least. He'd been one hell of a guy... On a scale of one to ten, how satisfying would you call these orgasms? At least seven. On average, on a scale of one to ten, how satisfied are you with the overall sexual stimulation provided by your sexual partners, if any... Have you ever experienced female ejaculation during orgasm...

The final section was the most extreme. Have you ever engaged in any of the following sexual practices: bondage, sadism, masochism, urophilia, coprophilia, bestiality... On a scale of one to five, how likely are you to engage in these in the foreseeable future? Have you ever had sex involuntarily? Have you ever had masturbated to orgasm while under the influence of controlled psychoactive substances? Have you ever engaged in sexual intercourse with a partner while under the influence of controlled psychoactive substances? She supposed that pot would count, and there was no denying that it made her so much more orgasmic, but no way she was going to incriminated herself by filling out that section. She decided to leave it open.

When she had filled out all the forms she handed them back to doctor Maynard, who had been quietly typing away on her computer while Cindy was busy with the forms. Doctor Maynard briefly looked over the forms and nodded.

"I see that your menstrual cycle is 28 days and that you finished your period a few days ago," she said. "That means that early next week and early the following week would be the ideal times for you to be tested."

"Alright," Cindy nodded. "When can we do this?"

Doctor Maynard smiled. "That depends on when you can make the appointment for your medical. What's your schedule on Mondays?"

"If we can make it for seven in the evening," Cindy said. "Then I can come past here on my way from work."

"As long as you manage to have a light dinner," doctor Maynard replied. "You will need to keep your blood sugar levels up for several hours, but you don't want to be too full, either."

"No problem," Cindy said. "I can do that."

Doctor Maynard smiled and held out her hand. "Then I think we've got a date."

* * *

Cindy kept thinking about it all weekend. When Monday rolled around she had become downright eager, and she couldn't wait for the day to pass. The fact that she wasn't supposed to masturbate for 48 hours hadn't helped. She got a final session in on Saturday afternoon, but she could have done with a lot more, especially given the excitement and anticipation that she now felt.

She entered the building a few minutes before seven. The receptionist's desk was deserted at this hour, but she knew where to go. Elevator, fourth floor. When the elevator doors slid open she was met by the young black girl she had seen in the video in doctor Maynard's office. Although this time she looked quite different: friendly, alert and professional, and she was wearing a white lab coat.

"Cindy? Hi. I'm Sharon."

"Hi... Yeah. I, ehm...." Cindy began.

Sharon smiled."You saw the video."

Cindy nodded, and she felt herself blush.

"Good," Sharon said. "Then you are already a somewhat familiar with our set-up."

"I guess."

Sharon smiled. "Don't worry, it'll be fine. When you've done this once you'll be a veteran. If you'll follow me, we'll get you started right away."

"Okay."

While she was a little nervous, Cindy had to admit that the other girl's professional attitude was comforting. But still... She couldn't help remembering what Sharon had looked like in the video: wearing nothing but a sheen of perspiration, her face contorted in intense pleasure as her body shook with the force of an intense orgasm.

Sharon led her down the hall to a door marked "Test room 2 - authorized personnel only". A red light, currently off, was mounted over the door. She unlocked the door and stepped into the room. Cindy followed her. It was a very nice room, decorated in pastel shades, with pleasant, indirect lighting, and a thick carpet covering the floor. A small table by one of the walls stood next to a comfortable looking chair. Soft music played in the background, and a planter in the corner had a collection of green vines and flowers growing in it. The air was pleasant, the temperature just right. The overall effect was warm, inviting and soothing, and Cindy felt herself relax.

Most of the space in the room was taken up by the test couch. It was covered in creamy leather or vinyl, and the contours were somehow inviting, the lines almost tempting her with their promises of how how well they would fit her body.

Sharon took a small polystyrene cup from the little corner table and handed it to Cindy. The label on the cup said '37'.

"At the beginning of every appointment you drink this," she explained. "This contains whatever compound we're currently testing, or it may be just plain old orange juice. You won't know, you can't taste it, and we won't tell you. Whatever may be in it may or may not have an effect on you."

Cindy took the cup and drank it. It tasted like orange juice. But then that's what she'd been told to expect.

"Good," Sharon said as Cindy handed her the empty cup. "Then we'll need a urine sample from you in this cup," and she took another one from the little table, this time a plastic one with a lid on it which also had the number '37' on it, as well as some finer print.

"Bathroom's over here," she continued as she opened the door next to the entrance, "and if you want you can have a shower first. Most of our volunteers do. It's more comfortable."

"I think I will," Cindy said.

She stepped into the bathroom. It was downright luxurious, with a toilet, a matching bidet, a large shower stall and an even larger tub. The walls were covered in beige tiles, the light was soft and soothing, and a big, floor-to-ceiling mirror covered most of one of the walls.

"Then I'll leave you to it," Sharon said. "By the way, you've had your medical, right?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'll go get the results while you have your shower, and I'll be back in ten minutes or so if that's okay."

"That'll be fine," Cindy said.

She heard the door to the hall close as Sharon left the room.

"Right," she said to herself. "Here goes."

She sat down on the toilet and popped the lid of the cup that Sharon had given her. She couldn't help smiling. Here she was, about to do something she'd never have thought of, and it all started with peeing in a cup.

With the toilet business out of the way she undressed and hung her clothes on one of the hooks set into the wall. She stepped into the shower cabin and turned on the water. The shower felt good, and the thick fluffy towel that hung ready next to the shower cabin felt even better.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror, turning sideways to display her profile. She didn't look too bad, she thought. Her body was well toned, curvy in just the right places. Her breasts weren't very large, but they looked good on her, perfectly shaped, just the right size for her supple body and crowned with lovely pink nipples. Her butt was firm and tight, and she knew it was one of her best features. Keeping all of that in shape took a lot of hard work in the gym several times a week, but it was worth it.

She heard the passage door open and close, and then a knock on the bathroom door.

"How are you doing, Cindy?" Sharon asked.

"I guess I"m ready," Cindy said, wrapping the towel around her and opening the door.

"Good." Sharon smiled. "You can leave the towel in the bathroom, and the urine sample as well, for now."

"Ehm... Okay," Cindy said.

She took a deep breath and unwrapped the towel from her body. This was what she had come here for, after all.

"A few quick questions," Sharon said. She was holding a clipboard and a pen. "Are you currently using any medication, either on prescription or over the counter?"

Cindy shook her head. "No."

Sharon ticked her form. "Have you had sex or have you masturbated at any time during the past 48 hours?"

"No."

"Are you using or have you recently used any recreational drugs?"

"No."

"If you have, it will show up in the urine sample, of course. Are you feeling completely healthy right now?"

"Yes."

"Good. Glad to hear it. Well, that's it. I also see that you have removed your pubic hair. Good. We need smooth skin for the electrodes."

Cindy felt her face grow hot. "I shaved. I hope that's good enough. I hate waxing."

"Can't say that I blame you, hon," Sharon said, smiling. "I finally had electrolysis done. Also not very pleasant, if you ask me, but at least you don't have to go through it every couple of weeks." She put the clipboard on the little table in the corner. "So let's get you hooked up. First I'll adjust the couch for you. We'll only have to do that once. After tonight the computer will remember your settings."

When Cindy followed her to the test couch, she saw that one of the fluffy towels had been put down on it while she was in the bathroom. Sharon helped her sit down on the edge of the contoured seat.

"Move back a little," she said. "That's fine. Now lean back... Right."

As her body sank into the contoured couch, the towel under her, Cindy felt how it held her body perfectly, the shapes moulding around her as if they had been made for her.

The stirrups were next. Sharon adjusted them and helped her put her legs in. They supported her legs perfectly at the backs of her knees and her calves, quite comfortably. On the other hand, the position the stirrups put her in, with her legs spread and raised left her completely exposed, giving full access to her pussy and ass to all who would care to look and touch.

Then came the head rest, which Sharon fiddled with until it was just right, and before long Cindy reclined in the couch, utterly relaxed and utterly comfortable. Sharon made a few more small adjustments, and Cindy felt that she couldn't fall out of the couch no matter what happened. Yet she didn't feel restricted at all. In fact it all felt really good.

"I'm going to coat your skin with this," Sharon said, reaching under the test couch and taking out a small spray bottle.. "It's a conductive solution that will help connect the sensors to your body. It's also one component of the adhesive that will keep them in place. The other half is on the sensors, so all we have to do is stick them on and they'll stay put."

"Two components, you mean? Like epoxy glue?" Cindy asked.

Sharon nodded. "Yeah, just like that."

Cindy smiled. "My dad runs a hardware store. I just hope this stuff is less permanent than what he's selling."

"Don't worry. We've got another spray that will dissolve it when it's time to take them off."

Sharon took a small box from the table in the corner. It also had the number 37 written on it in black felt pen. Cindy gathered by now that that was her number. Test subject 37. Oh well. She hadn't come here for the glamor.

What Sharon took out of the box looked... like a large, delicate metallic cobweb, with lots of glittering tiny discs set into an intricately woven network of silvery filigree. It was a thing of garish beauty, something an Egyptian princess might wear, she thought. In her bedroom. On her wedding night. Or in a porn movie.

"Now you see why we needed your measurements," Sharon said, holding the thing up so Cindy could see it. "These are the electrodes we'll fit to your skin. This has been made to fit you exactly. Let's see if we got it right. This can be a little tricky..."

She draped the filigree across Cindy's body, starting with her breasts. The mesh fit around them just right. Her stomach was next, and Sharon pulled the mesh left and right until it clung to Cindy's body like a second skin. The final section of it fell between her raised, spread thighs.

"That looks alright," Sharon said, while she carefully positioned some of the tiny sensor discs. "We developed this only fairly recently. It makes this job a lot easier."

"I didn't see that when..." Cindy hesitated.

"When you saw me in the video? Yeah, we didn't have them back then. So it took more than an hour to fit the sensors and some of them would come off during sessions. A real pain. This is much easier."

She took two more sensor discs, each with their own thin lead attached, from underneath the test couch. These were larger, about two inches in diameter, with a hole in the middle. They looked polished, shiny and smooth with no sharp edges. She put them on the tips of Cindy's breasts, her nipples poking through the holes in the center of each disc.

"You have well defined nipples," Sharon commented. "That's good. Makes things a lot easier."

If she noticed that Cindy's nipples had began to swell and turn quite hard under her fingers she didn't mention it, something for which Cindy was secretly grateful.

Sharon put two small loops of thin, silvery wire around Cindy's nipples and pulled the wire on each loop until it closed around her nipple. She connected the loops to the discs. She sprayed a little more of the contact fluid on each nipple, then pushed down on the discs. She moved the disks back and forth, and Cindy felt a tingle in her breasts when Sharon brushed across the tips of her nipples with her fingers.

Sharon nodded. "That should do it."

She gently pressed down on the network of electrodes covering Cindy's breasts to make sure they were all settled properly onto the soft, smooth skin, then worked her way down across her stomach. Walking around the couch, she stood between Cindy's raised, spread legs. She lifted the mesh filigree, carefully pulled it down an straightened it before draping it it between Cindy's thighs. The tapered triangle of the mesh fit right between her legs. She carefully positioned the tiny electrode discs across Cindy's pubic area, paying extra attention to the ones placed closely around the lips of her pussy.

She took another separate electrode from the storage compartment under the couch, this one shaped like a butterfly. She took it from its plastic pouch and carefully smoothed its silvery wings. They were very thin and delicate. Then she carefully moved the lips of Cindy's pussy apart with her fingers and placed the silver butterfly directly onto the little, pink nub that sat between the top of her folds.

"Hold still," she said, reaching for her spray bottle again. "This one has to be placed very carefully, or we won't get the proper readings from your clitoris." She applied some of the spray, and Cindy felt herself twitch at the contact. The spray on her clit felt both cold and warm at the same time, and the sensation of the smooth electrode hugging her clit was even more interesting.

"Does that feel alright?" Sharon asked.

Cindy just nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

"Good. You must tell me if there is even the slightest discomfort. You're sure?"

Cindy nodded again.

"Alright," Sharon said. "We're almost there."

She took the long, thin bundle of wires that was attached to the filigree mesh and plugged it into the small console that stood next to the test couch. A few small lights on its front panel came on.

"Looks like we're good," she commented. "That only leaves the probes."

Once again she reached under the couch and came up with a pair of pink latex gloves and a closed, plastic pouch with the word "Sterile" printed on it in bold, red letters. She put on the gloves and opened the pouch. Inside it was a silver cylinder, about six inches long and a little over two inches in diameter at its widest point. It was bulbous on one end and tapered slightly at the other before widening again and ending in a sort of collar-shaped ring. A wire was attached to that side, coiled into a loop with a small connector at the end.

"I guess you won't be needing the lube for this one," Sharon said, as she spread the lips of Cindy's pussy with her thumb and forefinger. "It looks like you're so ready for this".

Cindy felt herself blush.

"Don't be embarrassed," Sharon said. "You're a healthy young woman, and this amount of vaginal lubrication is a healthy sexual reflex. And the whole idea of this experiment is to induce your arousal, so you're responding quite well."

Cindy managed to find a smile. "Thanks," she whispered.

"Hey, consider yourself lucky. Guys love a juicy pussy," Sharon said. She paused and smiled. "Girls, too."

She put the bulbous end of the probe against the entrance to Cindy's pussy, and moved it around to spread her juices, which were flowing copiously by now, across her pussy lips and the surface of the probe. Much to Cindy's surprise the thing was warm, just over body temperature. She'd expected to feel cold metal, but apparently the probe had been stored in a heated compartment or something like that.