Orgasm Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, carefully and gently, Sharon pushed down on the probe, until the bulbous head parted her pussy lips and slipped between them. As Sharon slowly pushed the probe further into her pussy, she felt its head part her inner flesh, and she couldn't suppress a soft moan. It felt amazing! In fact it was just like a nice, hard, thick cock entering her. Deeper and deeper it went, slowly but surely, until she felt her pussy lips clasp the curved end of it and fitting themselves against it, around it, until everything just slipped in place.

"Right. You won't push that out anytime soon," Sharon said. The fingertips of her latex glove glistened with Cindy's juices. "Is that comfortable?"

Cindy could only nod. It was more than just comfortable. The probe filled her in exactly the right way, filling her, stretching her, touching her just right in all the right places. Its size and shape were perfect, somehow.

"Okay. Last one," she said. The took another pouch from underneath the couch, this one containing a smaller cylinder, about one inch wide and two inches long, and oval in shape, like a capsule. She opened the pouch and took out the cylinder.

"The anal probe," she said, "This is usually the part where we get all the jokes about alien abductions out of the way. You got any?"

Cindy smiled and shook her head. "Not really. Maybe later."

Sharon laughed. "Don't you dare."

She squeezed a generous amount of some sort of transparent gel from a plastic bottle and liberally coated the cylinder with it. She squeezed more of the gel onto her finger.

"Just relax," she said, reaching down between Cindy's buttocks with one hand. "This won't be unpleasant."

Her gloved fingertip found the puckered little hole between Cindy's buttocks and gently pushed. It entered her without effort, and Cindy felt the finger move around inside her, spreading the lubricant around. Then she felt the cylinder touch her rear passage, and before she knew it, it had slipped in. Sharon's finger gently pushed it in further, quite deep, until it settled inside her. She felt it move up, then nothing.

"Can you still feel that?" Sharon asked after she had withdrawn her finger from between Cindy's buttocks.

Cindy shook her head. 'No," she said.

"Good. If you can't feel it anymore it means it's in place."

She stripped off her gloves, then uncoiled the wires attached to the probes and plugged them into the console. More lights came on.

"Before we get started I'm going to put these on you," she said, reaching under the couch once more and coming up with a set of elastic Velcro strips. "They won't be tight and they won't restrict you; all they will do is keep you in place." She smiled. "Trust me, you'll need these."

She looped two of the strips around Cindy's leg, securing it to the stirrup. She did the same with the other one. Then she walked around and put Cindy's arm on one of the armrests.

"You will want to touch yourself," she said. "I guarantee it. But unfortunately we can't allow that, because it would skew the results. It may be a little frustrating at first. But soon you'll start feeling so good that the urge to stimulate yourself will pass."

She loosely secured Cindy's arm with two of the strips.

"You feel this button here?" she said. "When you push that, the experiment will end, and I will come in. You decide when you want that."

She walked around the couch to secure Cindy's other arm.

"Should you feel distressed or unwell," she continued, "the computer will sense that immediately. Again, the experiment will end and I will come in." She smiled. 'But I don't think that will happen. There. Is that comfortable?"

Cindy nodded. The traps held her arms and legs loosely but securely. It felt more safe than restrained.

"Good," Sharon said. "Then we're all ready. Are you nervous?"

Cindy bit her lip, then nodded. "A little."

"Don't worry. It'll be awesome. Trust me."

She walked over to the little table in the corner and made a few notes on her clipboard.

"I'm going to leave you alone now. This room is entirely soundproof and you have my word of honor as a medical professional that there are no camera's or microphones here, so you will be have complete privacy. We will monitor your vitals trough the computer link, but that's all. Because this is your first time, the experiment will automatically end two hours from now or whenever you feel you're done, at which time you push the button. I'll come back in then."

"Okay," was all Cindy could say.

"The computer will start to raise your arousal levels slowly over the next ten minutes or so," Sharon went on. "You won't feel a thing from the 'trodes or the probes. There's no sensation at all; no pressure, no electric currents, no tingling, no shocks. You'll just start to feel very horny in a few minutes."

She smiled. "So relax, enjoy it, and let whatever happens, happen. Just surrender to the pleasure."

Cindy nodded.

Sharon winked at her, then left, clipboard in hand, closing the door behind her.

"Right," Cindy said softly to herself. "Here we are, then."

She took a deep breath and tried to relax. The soft music, the soothing lighting and the pastel colors that surrounded her helped. The air was nice and warm, just the right temperature for being naked. The couch was very comfortable, and it supported her body just right. Soon she felt the apprehension and tension flow out of her. She closed her eyes and sighed. This was nice.

She almost couldn't feel the network of electrodes attached to her skin. The filigree mesh fitted her body perfectly: there was no sharp edge or corner, not a single rough surface, no tension at all. But there was one thing that kept distracting her: the feeling of the vaginal probe. It felt like a nice, warm, thick and hard cock inside her. She found herself wishing it would move, pull out of her, then enter her again, drilling deeply into her most private place... She felt herself squirm in the couch, trying to thrust herself up against that wonderful feeling, wanting it to go deeper inside her.

Suddenly her nipples felt weird. No, not weird. They had just grown very hard, much harder than before. It was as if tiny sparks of pleasure danced across the tips of them, and she felt herself wanting to touch them, rub them, squeeze them... But of course she couldn't.

Then a wave of pleasure infused her, coming out of nowhere, starting in her groin and flowing outward. She could not stifle a moan, and she closed her eyes as it ran through her. Then it was gone, leaving her gasping in its wake.

For a few moments nothing happened. Her body relaxed in the wake of the pleasure wave, and a feeling of warmth and wellbeing slowly spread until it filled her from head to toes. Suddenly she felt very good, and she closed her eyes and sighed in utter contentment. This was better than sinking into a warm bath, or lying on the beach with the hot summer sun warming her skin while a gentle sea breeze cooled her body. It was as if she floated on a golden cloud that softly touched her, all over...

The wonderful feeling increased, and suddenly she was acutely aware of the hardness in her nipples, the swelling of her breasts. Her breathing deepened and a delicious tension began to grow in her pussy, and deeper inside her as well. It spread through her most sensitive and intimate parts, then flowed up through her belly, her chest, until it felt like her nipples and her clit were connected somehow.

She let out another soft moan, and she felt herself move in the couch as the feeling grew more intense. A familiar tension began to build in her clit, and she felt her pussy respond, her inner muscles gripping the vaginal probe as the familiar sensation built and built.

And still she felt like she was floating, floating... It was as if a dozen velvet hands caressed her skin. It felt great, and she wanted more of it. Much more. Suddenly she was reminded of Martin, her third boyfriend. He'd been a marine, and although they'd only been together for just over two months until his next deployment, they'd had an marvelous time together. He'd been big and tough and full of alpha maleness which turned her on like nothing else, but he'd also had an unexpected sensual streak in him, a soft, skilled touch, and a talent for erotic massage.

She remembered lying on her back, candles all around the bed, his hands spreading the silky, fragrant oil across her skin as his fingers worked their magic. Feeling his touch as he gently rubbed, kneaded and caressed her in all the right places had been sheer heaven. He'd slowly homed in on her breasts, and she'd moaned loudly when his loving hands finally found the supple yet firm roundness, caressed the creamy skin, tracing the smooth curves. Her nipples, swollen and begging to be touched, had seemed to spark with pleasure when his fingertips finally brushed those rock-hard nubs. Then, moving down, he'd worked his way down across the swell of her hips, gently kneading and caressing her thighs, her calves, her feet, and then up again, along the inside of her thighs, and her legs had parted all by themselves, begging him to touch the damp heat that lay between them. He'd both pleased and teased her at the same time. When her wet and engorged pussy lips at long last had felt the touch of his fingers she'd cried out, both in pleasure and in her need for more, until he finally touched her clit, and she'd shuddered as she came, then and there, and his fingers inside her had made the sensation even more intense, and she came again, then again. Then, when she thought she couldn't take any more, he'd entered her, his thick, steel-hard cock sliding deeply into her in one long, smooth thrust, and she found she'd been wrong; she could take more, wanted more, and he gave her more, much more, over and over and over...

A loud moan shook her out of her reverie, and it took her a few moments to realized her that it it was her own voice, moaning, crooning, and her body was hot and tense with need. Gods, she needed to be fucked right now, and if she had had her hands free she'd have taken the vaginal probe and moved it in and out of her sopping pussy. As it was, the thick phallus inside her felt hot and almost seemed to pulse with a life of its own. A wonderful, familiar feeling began to pool deep inside her, boiled up from her most intimate depths and infused her pussy, her clit and her nipples.

The feeling grew and grew, and she moved within the confinement of the couch as it held her, safely, lovingly almost. She moaned again, louder, as deep inside her the pressure built, and suddenly ballooned and engulfed her whole body, and her clit and nipples seemed to ripple with pleasure...

"Ohhh.... Oh God, yessss...." she moaned. "Oh God, oh God, yeah, oh God, oh god ooooOOOHHH...."

She panted, her body growing tense as she teetered on the brink, until the pleasure could no longer be contained and exploded inside her, and she cried out as she came, hard, her body arching as the pleasure of her release fully hit her. She bucked against the restraints, her body shuddering with the intensity of her climax, and the vaginal probe felt as if a bright warmth radiated from it, infusing her pussy and her inner core, wave after wave of it flowing outward from her center and outward in big, powerful bursts.

When the wave of bliss subsided and her body relaxed she sank back in to the couch, basking in the golden afterglow. For a few long moments she just drifted, until the deep, dreamy relaxation was slowly replaced with a new feeling, one that started to build in her clit and nipples, and slowly spread outwards from her breasts and groin. Suddenly she felt how wet her pussy was, her juices slowly seeping out of her around the vaginal probe.

The feeling became more intense, slowly at first but then more quickly, and she dimly realized that she was moaning softly. Her pussy grew hotter and hotter, and the vaginal probe seemed to glow and swell inside her, touching her deeply, feeling just right.

This time it was different; something she had never experienced before. The pleasure built and built, and for the longest time she wished it would just happen. She moaned loudly as her need for release became almost unbearable. Then, slowly, she felt herself getting closer, closer, but so slowly, so slowly... It was a delicious agony, and she knew this was going to be a big one, it it only would just happen!

Her pussy felt hot and tight, and her nipples felt like they were about to explode, so hard and taut they were, and she'd have given anything to be able to touch them, squeeze them, rub them, and to touch her clit, which appeared to have taken on a life of its own as it seemed to swell and grow, there at the apex of her pussy lips, which were being stretched and pulled apart by the vaginal probe... Her moans grew louder and louder.

"Oh... Oh, God.... Oh, yes.... Ohhh.... Oh God yes, oh yes, oh fuck, yes, yes yes yes..."

Then, finally, the slowly building pleasure reached its limit and she toppled over the edge. Her moans echoed off the walls of the room as she came, her supple body tense and rigid in the tight embrace of the couch as her orgasm burned its way outward from her clit, then turned into huge waves of intense pleasure that swept outward from her clit through her pussy, her ass, then inward through her groin right into her stomach. Her nipples seemed to radiate pleasure, infusing her breasts with wave after wave of it, until the two waves met and her body shook with the intensity of her climax. She arched her head back against the head rest, her eyes closed, her mouth open in a silent scream of ecstacy. Her pussy felt like it was doing its best to squeeze out the vaginal probe, but the thick cylinder was firmly lodged inside her, held in place by her pussy lips gripping the base, and the contractions of her inner muscles around it merely heightened her pleasure.

It seemed to go on forever. But finally her orgasm ran its course and the fire inside her slowly died down, and she collapsed in the embrace of the couch. Now she knew why Sharon had put a towel under her before she got into the couch. Sweat coursed down her body, not to mention the juices she felt running out of her around the vaginal probe and down the cleft between her buttocks.

She lay there for a moment, trying to catch her breath. But instead of relaxing, her body continued to feel tense, on fire almost, and she knew she was on the brink of another orgasm, right on the heels of the previous one. That had happened to her only a few times before, and the pot she'd been smoking may have had a lot to do with that.

But she stopped thinking coherently at that point, the pleasure blotting out everything else as it grew and grew to its inevitable maximum, then erupted again in a huge display of fireworks that burst out from between her thighs. This time she howled out her pleasure as she shuddered with the force of her release, and when it began to subside something seemed to spark in her clit and she came again, her hips bucking wildly, and her body shaking with the intensity of this new climax. On and on it went, stars pouring out of her pulsing clit as she lay there, held in place by the couch while she came and came.

It took here a while to come back to her senses as she lay there, panting, and then she smiled. What a sight she must be right now! Her legs raised and spread, her pussy and ass open for all the world to see, with a steady stream of girl cum running down the crack of her butt. Although she couldn't see it, she could clearly feel it. For some reason Cindy felt an almost perverse satisfaction at that thought. If someone were to see her now, displaying herself so wantonly, her young body ravaged with pleasure... What would he think? Would he want her? Would he take her?

Suddenly she had a vision of a man standing at the foot of the test couch. She couldn't see his face, but his body was massive, his muscles rippling under his skin as he moved. Thick, heavy leather straps studded with rivets crossed his broad chest, and his legs were like tree trunks. Although she didn't realize it, much of him resembled Conan the Barbarian. But the movies and pulp magazines had never shown him like this. The studded leather straps and the rough, heavy boots he wore were his only item of clothing. His customary leather loincloth was gone, revealing a weapon more formidable than the barbarian had ever wielded. It was long, thick and blue-veined, and the way it stood to attention clearly showed it was ready for business. The way he aimed it right at her hot, wet center left no doubt about where he intended to put it.

"Oh, yeah," Cindy whispered softly. "Do it... Do me..."

The barbarian took a step forward, which took him between her raised, spread legs. Another step, and the engorged head of his large, rock-hard cock touched the sopping lips of her pussy.

"Omygodyes, yes..." she moaned, completely lost in the image of the hulking hunk who was about to take her.

Then the bulbous head of his cock parted the slick, wet flesh between her legs, and she moaned as the thick knob slipped inside her. He grunted softly, then moved forward, drilling his rock-hard erection relentlessly into her most sensitive place. She felt herself being stretched as it filled her, invaded her, penetrated her more deeply than ever before.

"Oh, gaaaawd, yes... Yes! Oh fuck yeah oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck ooooOOOHHHHH!!!!!"

With a loud cry she came, her mind filled with the image of the burly warrior having his way with her. She felt the steel of his big, hard cock being driven deeply into her spasming pussy, his calloused hands gripping her hips to steady her as he pulled out of her, then entered her again, his hard man-flesh invading her most intimate, most sensitive place, again and again.

He fucked her with powerful, long and relentless strokes, grunting softly each time he entered her, and her pussy making a sopping, almost slurping sound as he withdrew. But Cindy hardly noticed it as another climax burst inside her, wave after wave of pleasure blowing her mind away before the onslaught. His weapon stabbed her again and again, and she moaned with every thrust.

His strokes came faster and faster, his grunts louder, until she felt him swell inside her and seemed to grow even harder. Then, after a final deep thrust he let go with a loud roar, and she felt his cock pulse as he pumped spurt after spurt of his hot load into her waiting depths, and she came with him, her pussy gripping him, squeezing him, milking him, and she heard herself wail, then scream, as she came like she had never cum before. On and on it went, a huge, bright explosion of intense pleasure that took the longest time before it finally burned itself out.

When it was over, she lay there for a few minutes, panting, her eyes closed. Her body felt hot and sweaty, her head spinning with the intensity of it all. Eventually her breath slowed, and she opened her eyes. Her vision was a little blurry, and small wonder. That last orgasm had made her see stars, and the afterimage of the bright lights still danced before her eyes.

Her husky warrior hunk was gone. In his place stood Sharon. But not as she had left the room earlier. This was the Sharon from the video clip Cindy had seen, in all her naked glory. Her ebony skin seemed to glow with a thin sheen of perspiration. Her nipples were dark, proudly riding the tips of her young, firm breasts, and now that she was standing Cindy could see her lovely butt, firm, toned and deliciously rounded. With a body like that she'd have guys at her door every day and twice on Sundays, Cindy thought. Girls, too. But that was a strange thought. Why did she think that?

"I think you could use a little help here, Cindy," Sharon said. "So I'm going to give it you."