Orgasm Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she bent down, put her mouth on Cindy's clit, and started to suck it.

Cindy squirmed under the touch of her lips, moaning softly, her eyes closed. The feeling of Sharon's tongue on her most sensitive spot was amazing, and the young woman used it with great skill. Cindy knew it wouldn't be long before she would cum again.

"Very good, Sharon," a familiar voice said approvingly.

Cindy opened her eyes and looked up to see doctor Maynard standing at the head of the couch. But just like Sharon, the good doctor also didn't look like the last time Cindy had seen her. Her white lab coat was now unbuttoned, and she wore nothing underneath. Through the open front of the garment Cindy could see that doctor Maynard, while older than Sharon, also had a tight, well-toned body, a slender waist, and beautiful, firm breasts. Her pussy was as smooth as Sharon's, and the swell of her hips was curvy and tight.

"I'll give you a hand from this side," doctor Maynard said. Cindy wasn't sure whether those words were meant for her or for Sharon, but a moment later it didn't matter any more, because the result was the same. The feeling of doctor Maynard's hand on her breasts sent a shudder though her, and when she felt her nipples being pinched, rubbed and massaged by the doctor's skilled fingers she couldn't stifle a loud moan.

The feeling was just too much: Sharon's tongue doing its magic on her clit, and doctor Maynard's fingers on her nipples. Jolts of pleasure shot through her, stronger and stronger until they turned into waves of bliss, and with both women touching her in just the right ways at just the right moment the orgasm exploded inside her, a big, bright flash of intense pleasure that started somewhere in her groin but set off secondary explosions, first in her breasts but then everywhere in her body. She howled, she cried, she screamed as she twisted and squirmed under the skilled ministrations of two women she hardly knew, but who seemed to know her body better than she did. And when the tidal wave began to subside another climax burst within her, and then another, and another.

Then something strange happened. Suddenly everything seemed very far away: the room, the test couch, Sharon and doctor Maynard. Were they even there? Was anything even there? She was no longer sure. She drifted, drifted on clouds of pure orgasmic pleasure until nothing existed but the pleasure. Suddenly she was acutely aware of her body, and she could feel every spark of energy jumping around inside it as it got ready for the next climax, only moments away now. The vaginal probe, the anal probe, the electrodes all over her skin but especially the ones on her nipples and her clit... Suddenly it all seemed very intense, and the pleasure increased until it blotted out everything as she came and came and came, one orgasm after another.

Wave after wave of pleasure swept through her, each one on the heels of the previous one, more intense and deeper somehow each time. Big, bright explosions of sexual energy burned their way through her young body, like a huge fireworks display that just wouldn't end, until it filled her entire being. She thrashed within the embrace of the test couch as if she was having convulsions, and maybe she was, but she didn't care any longer as the intensity of her pleasure erased all conscious thought as the bright lights filled the darkness...

* * *

"Cindy? Cindy! Can you hear me?"

A hand touched her face, then a finger carefully peeled open one of her eye lids and a small bright light shone directly into her eye.

"Hmm..." she managed.

The light went out, and her eye closed again.

"You lost consciousness," Sharon said. "The computer stopped the experiment when some of the readings went off the scale. How do you feel?"

Cindy felt a dreamy, happy smile slowly spread across her face. "I... feel... amazing."

She felt as if she was floating on a pink, fluffy could, Floating, drifting... A warm, fuzzy feeling of wellbeing permeated her entire body. Wow... This was great...

She heard the ripping sounds of Velcro and she felt the restraints being taken off from her arms, then from her legs. She opened her eyes as Sharon deftly peeled off some of the electrodes from Cindy's skin.

"There we go. Hold still..."

She gasped as Sharon gently lifted the electrode attached to her clit. Then she moaned. Gods! She almost came again! If Sharon noticed it, she pretended not to. Then the electrode came off, and a sudden, sharp jolt of pleasure shot through her.

"Ooohhhh!"

"Did that hurt?" Sharon asked, looking slightly concerned.

Cindy felt her face grow hot. Then she shook her head.

"No. I, ehm..."

Sharon smiled. "Ah. I see. Well, that happens sometimes.."

She walked around the couch and began to remove the wires that were looped around Cindy's nipples. She couldn't help noticing how hard those lovely pink buds still were, but she didn't say anything. She did, however, take one of Cindy's nipples between her thumb and forefinger and gently caressed it. Cindy tried to stifle a moan, without success.

"It's okay," Sharon said softly. "I've been there."

She carefully peeled off the nipple electrodes, first the one on the right, then the left. When she was done, she softly caressed the smooth skin, tracing the round curves with her fingertips. Cindy moaned again, louder this time, and Sharon smiled as she gently rubbed those rock-hard tips, her fingers playing across them as Cindy squirmed in the confines of the couch.

"I think I know what you need," Sharon said calmly.

She walked around the couch to stand between Cindy's raised and spread legs. She reached out and touched the bottom of Cindy's pussy with the tip of her finger. It came away wet, and suddenly Cindy realized that she was lying in a puddle of her own juices. The towel under her was literally soaked. She felt a strange mixture of embarrassment and excitement. If it hadn't been for Sharon's calm, professional attitude, she'd have been mortified. But while there was still a part of her that cringed and wanted to run and hide, another part of her enjoyed it, even wanted it.

Sharon's fingertips traced the outline of the lips of Cindy's pussy, which was still being held open by the vaginal probe. Up and around the slick and wet opening her fingers went, until they found her clit, and Cindy shivered at the contact. Sharon pulled up the hood of Cindy's clit, exposing the tip. Her skilled fingers gently touched that little, pink, super-sensitive bud, and Cindy's moan was almost a cry as a jolt of pleasure burst through her clit and outward into her pussy.

"Yes," Sharon said. "As I thought. Your nipples and clitoris are still extremely engorged, which means that your arousal levels are still far too high. I'd better do something about that. I can't really let you dangle like this." She shrugged. "The rules prohibit any sexual stimulation provided to test subjects by lab staff. Even after sessions have been completed. Proper lab protocol and all that." She smiled. "But as I said, I've been there. So this will just have to be our little secret."

She gripped the based of the vaginal probe with the fingers of her one hand, putting the thumb of the other on Cindy's clit. She slowly pulled out the probe until the lips of Cindy's pussy let go of the curved section around the base. It made a slurping, almost obscene sound as she continued to pull it out, slowly, slowly, until Cindy felt the stretched lips of her pussy catch the thick bulb at the tip.

Then, with one smooth stroke, Sharon pushed the probe back in, and Cindy cried out in pleasure as she felt the thick knob re-enter her hot, wet core. Then she felt it being pulled out again, slowly, so agonizingly slowly, until once again the thick cylinder was thrust back deeply into her.

Sharon began to fuck he with the vaginal probe, slowly but steadily, while gently pulling on the hood of her clit. Cindy gave up her attempts to stifle her moans as the other woman skillfully did all the right things to all her most sensitive spots, both on the inside and the outside of her body. The thick knob of the vaginal probe parted her inner flesh with every stroke, stretching her as it emptied and filled her, and the waves of pleasure it sent through her pussy became more and more powerful. Sharon's thumb on her clit did magical things there, sending sparks of intense sexual bliss through her entire pelvic area.

Cindy's moans became louder and more frequent, until suddenly her body tensed up and her back arched when a massive orgasm exploded inside her.

"OoooooOOOHHHH!!! Ohgodyes ohgodyes ooohhh gaaaaawwwwdddd! OOOHHH! Oh! Oh!"

Sharon kept fucking her with the vaginal probe, all the way through her orgasm, intensifying and prolonging it, until Cindy shook and thrashed under her skilled ministrations. Then, just before the supernova of sexual fire that burned within finally began to dim, she felt how Sharon gently pulled on the wire that was attached to the anal probe. So far she hadn't been able to feel the oval capsule inside her at all, but now, suddenly, she became acutely aware of it as Sharon gently pulled until the probe pressed against her sphincter.

A little more gently pulling, and Cindy felt the capsule move as it opened her sphincter before it, then slipping back in when Sharon released her pull on the wire. Again she pulled, a little harder now, a little further, then let go, then pulled again, until Cindy cried out again as this rhythmic pulling set off another wave of pleasure inside her which somehow combined itself with the fireworks still going off in her pussy, and another orgasm hit her, right on the heels of the previous one.

When she thought she had reached the peak of sexual ecstasy and could go no higher, Sharon pulled the anal probe all the way out, spreading her spasming sphincter before it as it went until it slipped out of her, and a new burst of pleasure sparked there, then bloomed into another full-blown explosion of orgasmic bliss. She hear herself scream as the vaginal probe fucked her in short, quick strokes now, like a lover on the verge of shooting a big load of man-juice deep into the hot core of her body. Her orgasm burned like a huge fireworks display that just wouldn't end, until it filled her completely. She thrashed within the embrace of the test couch as if she was having convulsions, and maybe she was, but she didn't care any longer as the intensity of her pleasure erased all conscious thought as the bright lights filled the darkness...

* * *

"Cindy? Cindy! Can you hear me?"

A hand touched her face, then a finger carefully peeled open one of her eye lids and a small bright light shone directly into her eye.

"Uhhm..." she managed.

The light went out, and her eye closed again.

"You lost consciousness," Sharon said. "The computer stopped the experiment when some of the readings went off the scale. How do you feel?"

Cindy opened her eyes. "What..."

Sharon stood next to the couch. She peered into Cindy's eyes, a slight look of concern on her face.

"According to the computer readings," she said, "you were in an altered state of consciousness. Did you experience anything strange?"

Cindy looked at her, not sure what to say. What had just happened? The electrodes on her nipples were back in place, the vaginal probe lodged firmly inside her.

"Sharon?"

"Yes. Do you know where you are, Cindy?"

Cindy nodded. "Well, yeah, but..."

Sharon peered into Cindy's eyes. "How do you feel?"

Cindy frowned. "Ehm... You already asked me that... Didn't you?"

Sharon shook her head, looking worried now. "No, I didn't."

"But... You were here... You..."

"I just came in. But I suppose some confusion could be expected after the readings we got from you. What is the last thing I remember?"

Cindy blushed. "Well, you were here. You, ehm..." She felt her face grow even hotter.

"It's okay. You can tell me."

"You took the probes out of me. I, ehm..."

Sharon nodded. "I think I know what you mean. You had a sexual fantasy," she said. "That's not unusual. There's no need to be embarrassed." She smiled. "Even if it might have involved me."

She walked around the couch and deftly removed the Velcro that held Cindy's arms and legs in place.

"Hold still," she said. "We'll have you out of here before you know it."

She began to remove the electrodes from Cindy's body, working quickly but carefully. She started with the one attached to Cindy's clit. She sprayed something onto it and it came off without effort. Then she unwound the wires looped around Cindy's nipples before removing the electrodes from her breasts the same way. Cindy looked at her while she worked. The sense of deja-vu was eerie.

Then Sharon took hold of the vaginal probe and carefully removed it from Cindy's pussy. It made a slurping, almost obscene sound, and when she held it up, Cindy saw it was covered with a glistening layer of her juices. She felt more of her fluids drip from her pussy and run down into the crack of her buttocks, and suddenly Cindy realized that she was lying in a puddle of her own juices. The towel under her was literally soaked. She felt a strange mixture of embarrassment and excitement. If it hadn't been for Sharon's calm, professional attitude, she'd have been mortified. But while there was still a part of her that cringed and wanted to run and hide, another part of her enjoyed it, even wanted it.

"It looks like you ejaculated several times during your session," Sharon said. "According to your intake questionnaire you hadn't experienced that before." She smiled. "Congratulations."

Cindy felt herself blush again, but she had to admit that Sharon's professional, matter-of-fact attitude was comforting. But then she remembered how those professional hands had taken her to higher peaks of pleasure than she had ever known.

But... Had it been real? The burly warrior who had stabbed her so deeply with his magnificent, blue-veined weapon had of course been a product of her fantasy, there was no doubt in her mind about that. The naked Sharon who had pleasured her with her tongue and with the assistance of a semi-naked doctor Maynard... That had also been only in her mind. It had to be.

But that last thing... It had seemed so real. She would have sworn it was real. But it couldn't have been. Or could it? No, of course not.

""I'm going to take out the anal probe," Sharon said "Try to relax."

She spread Cindy's buttocks with her thumb and fingers, and before Cindy knew it the smooth, slick capsule slipped out of her. A few minutes later Sharon took the filigree mesh that held most of the electrodes and carefully lifted it off her.

"There. All done," she said. She helped Cindy take her legs out of the stirrups, then held out her hand to help her sit up. "How do you feel?"

"Pretty good," Cindy said. "A little shaky."

Sharon nodded. "Well, what do you expect after forty-one orgasms?"

"Really?" Cindy said. "I don't remember that many."

"Yes. You may not have felt them all as separate ones, or remember them all, but the computer did register forty-one different climax events. Not bad for a first session." She smiled. "But wait until you get further into the program and you get past one hundred in the first hour. Honey, you are so going to enjoy this."

She handed Cindy another plastic cup.

"At this point we'll need another urine sample from you. Whenever you're ready, but the sooner the better. And I'd like you to leave the bathroom door open. I'll step aside so you'll have privacy, but I need to know that you're okay. You did pass out, after all."

Cindy took the cup and stepped into the bathroom. She turned on the taps to fill the tub. The running water also helped when she sat down on the toilet to fill the cup. Peeing right after sex had always been a little difficult for her, and she felt like she'd just had the fucking of our young life. She smiled. Her pussy and her inner thighs were still wet with her juices, mute evidence of how much she had enjoyed it. But if a real lover had done all this to her, she would probably have been sore by now.

A few minutes later she leaned back in the steamy, hot water, sipping the sports drink that Sharon had given her. She sighed, feeling utterly relaxed and slightly euphoric as the whole experience began to sink in. She's had good sex, sometimes great sex many times in the past, but none of that came close to how intense this had been. What was it that Sharon had said? An altered state of consciousness... Was that why it had seemed so real?

"How are you doing?" Sharon asked, putting her head around the corner of the bathroom door. "Are you feeling alright? Any dizziness, faintness, nausea, headache, blurry vision?"

Cindy shook her head. "No. Nothing at all. I'm feeling great."

She felt a big, happy smile spread across her face.

Sharon looked at her for a moment, then smiled as well.

"I know the feeling," she said, a twinkle in her eyes. "And it will get better and better. If you think this is good, well, you ain't felt nothing yet."

Cindy opened her mouth, then thought better of it.

"What is it?" Sharon asked.

"Well... " Cindy said. "You said something about an altered state of consciousness. What does that mean?"

Sharon nodded. "During orgasm the brain changes the way it works. Intellectual processing, cognitive function, speech, pain reception and that sort of thing all temporarily shut down, while other things like emotional awareness and pleasure reception are enhanced. You sort of hyper-focus. You actually lose our usual self-awareness and your consciousness of everything going around you, and you become totally immersed in the pleasure. There's also this whole cocktail of hormones flooding your system."

She thought for a moment. "I have never had any luck with Tantric sex or anything like that, but the idea is to reach that state without having an actual orgasm in the physical sense. Then there's that whole One Hour Orgasm thing, which from a medical standpoint is nonsense, but not from a perceptive point. It should be called One Hour of Orgasms, which is what it really is. But when you experience it you can easily mistake a whole series of back to back orgasms for one big one, because everything starts to blur together." She smiled. "That sure is what it feels like to me, when I had a bunch of good ones during a session. Sometimes it gets so intense that I don't know which way is up anymore."

Cindy hesitated, then said: "So... When you..."

"When I what?"

Cindy took a deep breath, then blurted out: "When you fucked me with the vaginal probe. That was just in my mind? Or did you really do that?"

Sharon shrugged. "The rules prohibit any sexual stimulation provided to test subjects by lab staff. Even after sessions have been completed. Proper lab protocol and all that." She smiled. "Anyway. Relax, take as long as you want, and when you're ready I'll be at the front desk."

"Okay," Cindy said, absent-minded.

Those words about the rules and proper lab protocol. The shrug. The smile. All exactly the same as she remembered. So... Was that an admission or a denial? Did that mean it had been real? Or just the opposite?

Oh well. She smiled to herself. She's probably not find out any time soon. The only thing she knew for sure was that she couldn't wait to do this again, and that her life was about to become very, very interesting.