Orgasm Man

Story Info
My wife has multiple orgasms at a hotel with me.
4.6k words
4.4
62.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in our hotel room getting high after some downright dirty incredible sex. My husband of twelve years was sitting across the bed from me in only his boxer shorts. His legs were outstretched and he was leaning back on his tan muscular arms.

He first told me how beautiful I looked sitting on the bed in nothing but a lingerie top pushed down on me exposing my breasts. He reached over and put his hand on my thigh and caressed my smooth skin. "I love how your skin feels" he tells me as his hand glides up my thigh.

As I had mentioned, we had just had an incredible early evening of fucking. I had checked into the hotel earlier this afternoon and was waiting on him in my new little teddy I had purchased earlier in the day. After he left his work, he came straight to the hotel and up to my room to meet me. As I opened the door, I noticed he had brought me flowers that filled the entry with their sweet fragrance.

I was already worked up just at the thought of how the evening would play out with him meeting me in a hotel room. It seemed almost like I was meeting someone else discretely at a posh hotel to do some dirty deeds. Seeing my man here now, looking picture perfect in his button down and slacks, made me feel even that much more turned on. The flowers were an added bonus I would surely repay him for tonight.

We didn't just make love in this hotel room. In fact, it wasn't love making by any stretch as we were like ravenous animals attacking each other's sex once we got going. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

At the door, I grabbed him behind the neck and immediately began kissing his succulent lips which tasted of cinnamon. He opened his mouth and began kissing me deeply all the while looking straight into my eyes. He loved to watch me and look into my eyes when we fool around.

Only then did I notice that I had come into the hallway and there were a couple of guys just a few doors down that had left their room and were standing in the hall way just staring at my half naked body - French kissing this handsome nice dressed man. Apparently they would have to walk past us to get to the elevator and they didn't want to intrude so they simply just stood there speechless.

I could only imagine what they thought about a woman dressed like me French kissing a fully dressed man at a hotel. It only added to my excitement as I blushed and yanked my husband inside away from their prying eyes. "What, you don't want them to see you dressed in this hot outfit?" my husband asked.

I simply gazed into his eyes as I lead him by the hand to the bed. "Maybe you'd like them to watch me is that it?" I asked him bringing a smile to his face. As I sat on the bed, I reached up to unbutton his shirt taking my time staring deep into his eyes. He helped me remove his shirt after I had unbuttoned it which allowed me to start removing his pants. My husband has a firm body with a nice tan to go with it. I simply stared at him, up and down his body now only wrapped in his boxer shorts. God I was horny. His dick was firming up as he was now getting more and more turned on by the minute. This was going to be fun.

I'm feeling like being the one in charge tonight as I order him to get on his knees in front of me. He has a thing for my feet so I thought I'd indulge him for a bit. I rubbed my legs back and forth on each other using my foot to guide my caressing. He couldn't take his eyes off of my foot. "You want to lick my foot don't you?" I asked him as I gently placed my foot on his chest and squeezed his nipple with my toes. "You want to run your tongue in between all of my toes?" He responds with a raging hard on bursting through the opening of his boxer shorts as he nods affirmatively too afraid to admit his kinky fetish for my feet.

I push him hard with my foot knocking him on his back with his knees still under him. I stand and straddle his body walking forward just a little so he could look up between my legs. I slowly begin to squat down over his face inching my panty covered pussy closer and closer to his nose almost touching but definitely letting him smell my musky scent briefly just before raising back up. "I bet my pussy smells good to you since I'm already wet!" I tell him. "Maybe if you are lucky, and do a good job for me, I will let you lick my pussy. Would you like to stick your tongue on my pussy and taste it?" to which he gives me his assenting nod and lets me know he wants to do just that judging by the quick surge of his dick in the air.

I grab my panties at the crotch and squeeze them together pulling them inside my shaven outer pussy lips. I rub my smooth outer labia with my fingernails teasing him as I begin the descent to his nose again. I fully squat over his face this time and let his nose touch both of my pussy lips before putting his nose right in the middle and forcing him to smell my sex.

After rocking back and forth for just a minute on his nose, I raise back up and then place my bare right foot on his chest. He starts breathing a little harder as his excitement level intensifies with the touch of my foot. I have him lie perpendicular to the bed still with his knees pinned beneath him giving me that little feeling of control. I sit on the bed and place both of my feet on his face now and just rest them for a minute. I then start rubbing them all over his face and head giving him a foot massage.

"Lick my toes" I order him as he parts his lips allowing me to slide my toes just slightly in his mouth. He starts moaning and his dick just got even harder with me wetting my big toe using his tongue and gliding it across his lips. I lift my other foot and place it right on top of his package feeling it squirm with delight at my touch. "You like my feet I see" I tell him.

Having my foot licked has never really got me hot since I'm not a foot fan. However, pinning my husband down with one foot on his face and one foot on his cock gave me that sense of control over him raising my desires. I can feel my pussy getting slick as I shift my hips repeatedly with the actions I was performing with my feet.

I started rubbing his dick jacking him off the best I could with the underside of my foot. As he begins to moan I get ornery and cram as many toes on my other foot in his mouth as I can and order him to be silent while I rub on him. It does nothing but drive him wilder as he starts to raise his hips up and down trying to jack himself off with the pressure I was giving him with my foot.

"You want to cum baby?" I ask him as his eyes shut and he moans and tries to say "uh huh" as much as possible through my toes stuffed in his mouth. "Too bad. I'm not ready for you to come yet!" He loves the feeling of being dominated like this when we're fooling around and to be honest it gets me going too. Plus I know I always end up getting pleased.

He starts to mumble - through my toes still - that he's cumming and starts really rocking his hips up and down. I release the pressure from his dick as I again tell him I'm not ready for his cum yet. Then I take my foot off of his face and out of his mouth and raise the foot I was jacking him off with and place it about two inches from his face.

His precum glistened on the bottom of my foot which he clearly noticed. "You got my pretty little foot all wet and messy. I think you had better clean it up for me." He's so willing to do whatever I say as evidenced by his outstretched tongue trying to do as I had told him. Rather than let him lick his cum off I simply rest my foot on his face and rub all over it with my lubricated foot. His dick swells so big it looks as if he really is going to cum right now.

After wiping my foot all over his face, he licks every inch of my foot cleaning it the best he could. I order him to stand and get on the bed lying down on his back with his arms and legs outstretched. He willingly jumps up and plops down on the bed as I had instructed. I climb on top of his torso now as it's my turn for some pleasure. I slide up his chest a little and place one of my tits about an inch from his face.

He simply nods his head yes when I ask him if he wants to lick my luscious nipple. "Beg me to lick my nipple" I tell him. "If you want to lick on me then you have to beg." He starts saying "please let me lick. Please let me suck and lick your beautiful titties."

I drop my tit into his mouth and feel the tingles shoot through me as this is the first sexual contact I have received tonight. He eagerly starts to lick at me and take me into his mouth the best he can not using his hands which were still outstretched. He tries to reach up and touch me but I grab both wrists and force them back as they were – thereby forcing my chest into his face.

I alternate my boobs in his mouth letting him suck on each one just a little bit before switching them. He's so good with his tongue I could let him do this all night especially when he just flicks my nipple with the tip of his soft, warm tongue.

He's giving me immense pleasure with his sucking and flicking on my breasts. My hips begin to slowly gyrate on his chest rubbing my pussy back and forth. I withdraw my breasts from his mouth and stand up so I can remove my panties. As I do he reaches up to caress my legs and touches my soft skin.

I throw my panties on the floor and then turn to look at him with my most evil grin and say "Didn't I tell you not to use your hands? I guess I have to punish you now." I order him to roll over on his stomach but to spread all of his limbs to the corners of the bed. Then I straddle his lower back and sit down on him facing his outstretched legs.

I give him a slightly hard smack on his ass which stuns him causing his hips to jerk a little. After he lets a satisfactory moan I slap his ass again this time even harder. "You better do as I say from now on or this is what you'll get" as I smack his cute little ass again. I start rubbing my pussy on his back as I continue to give him his punishment. I'm getting his back wet with my excitement which has now started to leak out of me. He groans with pleasure with another smack of my hand as I slide off of him to his side and order him to get on his back again.

I again straddle his chest and bend forward but this time I grab the bottom of his head and cram my right breast into his waiting mouth. I keep it there covering his mouth and nose while I feel his tongue at work on my nipple. "Suck on it. Suck my tittie" I order him once again. I rise up just enough for him to catch a few breaths before putting my other breast in his hot and wet mouth.

As I pulled back I could see his slobber from sucking and licking on my tits. Since he remembers not to use his hands I ask him if he would like for me to wipe off his face. He gives me that I don't ever want this night to end look and tells me yes.

I'm feeling so ornery that I simply look him in the eyes and told him "sorry. I don't like spit." He grins at me as I rise off of him and stand over his face holding on to the headboard, which was at just the right height to balance myself. I turn to look at his cock which is still standing at full attention.

"Now, you're going to eat my pussy and you had better to a good job" I demand as I slowly do mini-squats lowering my pussy towards his face until I feel my pussy open up for his viewing pleasure each time. I do the squats a little more allowing his face to get closer and closer to my wetness each time.

"Smell my pussy baby and look how wet I am. Take a big whiff of my wet pussy baby! He inhales my aroma several times before I actually graze his nose with my slit. "Are you going to do a good job for me?" I ask him. "Beg me. Beg to lick my pussy baby!"

He replies "please let me please you with my tongue. Please let me lick and taste your sweet pussy." I slowly hover, squatting an inch from his face as I tell him to lick me. He reaches with all his might stretching his tongue as far as it would go but I simply pull up. I repeat my teasing several times. The anticipation is killing me though as my body tells me it's time to be pleased.

This time as I squat, I lower my entire pussy onto his mouth and nose and let his tongue slide between my pussy lips. He starts licking everywhere as he tells me how good my soaked pussy tastes. After what felt like him cleaning off a plate with his tongue all over my pussy, he directs his attention to my clit and starts softly licking and flicking my little pleasure nub.

I start moaning and telling him he's doing a good job as I start to rock back and forth on his face. My thighs are starting to burn doing a continuous squat so I get on my knees astride his head and place my pussy back over his mouth and nose this time. I can feel his tongue sending mini- shockwaves through my clit as he continues flicking on me.

My hips are rocking all over the place as I rub my pussy back and forth over his tongue and nose. I actually slid my hips forward enough that one time his tongue grazed my asshole and he let out a muffled moan. I don't get off on him licking me there but I know he does so I figure what the hell and leave it there for a split second before letting his tongue go back to my clit.

"You want to lick my ass baby?" I ask him in my sultry sexy voice in between my now frequent gasps of pleasure. He answers me by shaking his head in a yes manner licking as far back and as far forward on my crotch as he can. I slide back and tell him "lick my ass then but it better feel good" I demand.

His tongue actually does hit some nerves back there as I feel him swirling it around. The good part about this too is that his nose rubs against my clit as he tongues my ass. This makes my hips start to rock back and forth even more trying to get myself off by fucking his face.

He sticks his tongue in my ass which shocks me, but the combined pleasure of his nose on my clit starts my orgasm. I begin uncontrollably rocking back and forth on his face feeling his nose and tongue do their magic on me. I start to cum and yell "eat me baby eat my pussy and tongue my ass." My whole body starts to quiver and shake as I moan incessantly now fucking his face. "I'm cumming baby. Oh God! Oh God!" as I feel my pussy start to spasm and literally cum on his face. I end up collapsing forward onto the headboard as my body quivered in its post orgasmic state.

I realize he can't breathe as I'm catching my own breath because my body has relaxed and I'm basically sitting on his face. As I lift up and off him I notice that I'm making a mess of his head. First his precum was rubbed on his face, then all of his slobber from licking my breasts, and now my pussy had convulsed my own juices onto his face causing him to look like he has just finished working out with sweat in his hair and everything. God he knows how to please me.

I turn and look at his manhood which is still giving the occasional flex while stiff as can be. I reach over and take his shaft in my hand and ask him "do you need some attention now poor baby" teasing him slightly as I continue my fondling. He reaches up with his hand nearest me and touches my back with his hand. "Did I say you could touch me yet?" I playfully ask him. This time I don't stop or punish him though as his hand feels good on my body.

I make him move so that I can now lay on my back with each arm and each leg pointed in the direction of the four corners of the bed. My pussy is totally exposed now with my legs spread as wide as possible. "Do you want to fuck me now?" I ask him as he is kneeling between my feet and massaging my calves and thighs. He is so worked up he doesn't even answer me basically just leaping up to get in position to sex me.

"Stick your hard cock in my tight pussy. Fuck me with that big dick of yours and please me" I tell him. He places the tip of his massive member against my opening and I feel like I could cum again. He turns the table on me though and asks "Do you really want my dick inside you? Do you think it would feel good squeezed between those perfectly symmetrical pussy lips of yours?"

I respond with the "I'm in charge and if you don't start fucking me right now you are going to get punished again do you understand?" At that command, he thrust his huge dick completely inside me expanding my tight pussy to the limits. He then withdraws it as I can feel every inch slowly sliding out of my well lubricated pussy before he shoots it fast all the way back in causing me to cry out in joy. "Oh God you feel awesome inside me. Now give me that fucking I so deserve."

He continues his slow withdrawals and quick thrusts deep into me for several minutes before he apparently just couldn't stand going at that pace any longer. He then withdraws and looks me in the eye and asks "Are you ready to cum again?" I respond positively and then he says "Close your eyes then and concentrate on what you feel is fixing to go on inside your pussy."

I close my eyes as I suddenly feel his hands firmly grasp each of my wrists and stretches them to their limits. With no help from our hands at all – he plows his big cock back into me and starts fucking me for all he was worth. I swear a jackhammer couldn't go faster and deeper than he was fucking me right now. "Oh fuck! Oh yes fuck me! Fuck me with that hard dick baby make me cum again." He continues his assault on me causing my body to writhe in delight as I start to cum again letting him know he's doing a good job by yelling "Oh God I'm cumming again. I'm cumming on your dick baby! Aaaaaahhhhhhh Oooooh my God."

Thankfully he slowed down and slid his dick slowly in and out of me as I caught my breath. "That was awesome babe! Keep going I want more of your fucking" I order him again. However, I think I'm losing a bit of my control as he pulls me forward and up so that he can position me on all fours.

I like fucking doggy style because it makes me feel a little bit dirty thinking of getting fucked like an animal but also too because he can really go deep inside of me and hit my enchanted spot. He gets on his knees behind me and asks "You want me to fuck you like a dog? Is that what you want?" as he arranges his manhood at my by now oozing pussy entrance. "Then you better beg for it then!"

I'm so hot and horny I don't care that he's referring me to as a dog. "Fuck me like a dog! Please stick your dick inside me and fuck me like a dog. I need to feel you again!"

He always aims to please me as he gets on his feet and squats down behind my ass straddling my calves. He then grabs a hold of his dick and slides it in me causing me to again cry out in delight. "Oh God yeah. That's it baby push that big dick of yours deep inside as far as you can!" He didn't even need the encouragement as he started fucking me faster and faster.

My pussy was filled to the rim with him and he was reaching that spot deep inside me with every thrust. He was moaning aloud now as well fucking me with all his might. I felt his hands grab onto my hips pulling me onto him with each pump of his thick meat. I began begging just for the hell of it for him to fuck me harder even though I knew I couldn't take much more. I started to feel my pussy heat up from the friction causing yet another type of sensation – the one that is a "good hurt."

It seemed as if he went forever which I think he may have judging by the amount of sweat I could feel dripping off him onto my back. "Shoot your cum on my tits baby! Fuck me until you're ready to cum and let me jack you off on my tits" I cry out in between gasps for air and moans.

I feel him actually go a little deeper inside of me causing my body to once again convulse and start cumming again. I hear him announce to the world "I'm cumming! Oh my god I'm cumming!" as I feel his shaft begin to thicken in my pussy and begin releasing his hot load inside me. Feeling his seed shoot into me causes me to go over the edge again and I cum heavily shouting out in ecstasy at my orgasm. He slowed his pace and fell backwards onto the bed after he was finished fucking me. I too collapse falling down on my stomach as I do. Oh my that was awesome sex. I hear him breathing hard and contently behind me while he rubs on my outstretched legs.

12