Orgasm Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel his love juice oozing out of me onto the bed and it feels so warm and pleasant. I realize then that he hadn't done as I instructed him to do and cum on my tits so that I could rub it in and stare at him sexily like I have done in the past. I don't know where I was getting the energy but I rolled over on my side closing my legs and retaining what was still puddled up inside of me.

I smile at him and then get a stern look on my face and say "You didn't cum on my tits like I told you to. I think you may have to be punished again." He laughs at me obviously thinking I'm teasing him. "Lay down again so you can get your punishment for disobeying." He gives a cute smirk and then proceeds to lie down on his stomach as he had done earlier to receive my swats.

"Oh no! Not this time. You lie on your back and stretch your arms and legs out again! He readily obeys as I move aside to allow him space to lie down. "You get a different punishment this time because you looked like you enjoyed the other form last time." I crawl up towards him and say "Are you ready to be punished again?" To which he responds half sarcastically with "Oooh yeah baby I'm ready."

"Open your mouth then Now!" I command him while rising up and straddling his face. A look of surprise appears on his face as his mouth opens to say something and a drop of our combined cum drips into his wide open mouth. "If you aren't going to listen to me and obey me then you have to clean up your own mess – Now suck on my pussy until it's completely clean. Lick every drop of your cum from my sloppy pussy! Do you understand?" He understands apparently because his limp dick sprang instantly back to life.

I let another drop land on him this time on his chin. "You know you want this creampie babe! Lick it up. Lick all of your creampie out of me." His tongue feels soothing to me as he begins to lick at me and taste our cum. The attention he gives my clit has me getting excited yet again. I couldn't see from my angle but by the feel of his tongue and the sensations my pussy was giving me from this act made me want to come again.

My sexual desires once again took over letting me forget how worn out I was. I grabbed him by the back of his head and said "Eat me now! Lick every drop of your creampie up!" This dirty talk flying out my mouth set my pussy into another round of elations as I ground my pussy into his face fucking it again as my fourth orgasm shot through me. "God that was great! You made me cum four times in one night babe. I don't think that has ever happened."

He looked over at the clock and then back at me and said "It's still early in the evening babe. Let's go eat and see if we can set your orgasm record a little higher than four in one night when we get back!" This was going to be one fun night I thought to myself.

12