Orgasm Racing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled away for a moment to tell her in a husky whisper, "this is my pussy Alex, it belongs to me and I will make it cum when I am ready, and not one fucking second before" she pushed her hips up, finally as her climax ripped through her body, at the same time ropes of thick, creamy cum coated the back of her throat. She went from pushing against his mouth to trying to pull away but he gripped her hips, pulling her close, holding her against his tongue and when he saw the tears on her cheeks as she pleaded with him to stop she was too sensitive, it was too much for him, as her orgasms continued to shatter through her body, over and over and over. But he did not let go - sucking until he made her feel things she did not know were even possible. There could only be one winner of this goddamn game and before she got up from his bed she would know it was him and she would be his woman in every sense of the word. She screamed, "Ben, please I can't take it it's too much, and she was not just talking about the orgasm ripping through her body - it was another more powerful emotion pushing up from somewhere buried deep inside of her.

12