Orgasm Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rested, side by side, saying nothing for a few moments, hand to hand as they lay between us.

"Well, Mrs. Tremblay," he finally said, sitting up and looking down at me with that smile. "How's the hip?"

"Never better, Juan," I sighed. "Never better."

He helped me dress, pulling my top back on and then my panties and shorts, kneeling to untie my sneakers, pulling them off and playfully holding each to his face, inhaling the sweaty interiors. I giggled and he swept my legs up onto the bed, again smelling, this time burying his face into my sweat socks, licking up the sole to suck my toes. I moaned at his touch.

He then dressed, slowly, somewhat sadly, preparing to leave. It was Friday, we both realized. We wouldn't see each other until Monday.

"Until then, pretty lady," he sighed, walking to my bed, bending to kiss me gently, caressing my appreciative face with the back of his hand.

"I can't wait," I sighed.

He walked away, then stopped, remembering. He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a package. Of batteries. We laughed as he tucked them into the drawer that held my vibrator.

"Just in case you need a boost before then," he smiled.

He walked away and I started counting the time until Monday morning when he would return to me.

12