Orgasm Therapy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed my mouth to her sex, inhaling her scent, lovely, warm and slightly musky, reveling in the magic moment of enjoying and satisfying my first pussy. Surprisingly, far from not knowing what to do, it came to me naturally, as I spread her lips in my fingers and gently ran the tip of my fluttering tongue up and down the silky wet folds of flesh.

"Oh, goodness, Meesus Tremblay!" she cooed, looking down at me with a wide smile. "You've never done dis before?"

"Never," I laughed, now inserting two fingers into her cunt, turning them up, pressing into her g-spot as I licked. "Am I doing OK?"

"Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss!" she hissed, body shuddering, her hands cupping my head, holding my face in place.

"And you, young man," I said to Juan. "Behind me, now, and get busy!"

He needed no instruction as he laughed and buried his face into the slightly saggy flesh of my wiggling ass as I ate Svetlana's pussy. His long tongue, delicious and hot, lanced into my asshole, his strong hands spreading my cheeks to allow him deeper entry. That tongue flashed in and out, deeper and harder, the dear boy moaning with delight as he feasted on his older lover's aching asshole.

Svetlana was close as I fingered and ate her, my tongue flickering like a lizard's over her greasy clit, engorged and thick, an easy target. I lapped at it, growling, fingering her cunt deeper, looking up over her slender belly and perky tits into her face, her head tilted down, her eyes closed. She grunted as she came, a rhythmic orgasm, timed to the thrusting of her hips and pumping of her gushing cunt into my mouth, her firm young thighs scissoring my head, squeezing hard as she ground it out against my face. I groaned in pleasure and slight pain at the force of those luscious, sexy limbs crushing me, licking, fingering, until she finally finished filling my mouth with her slick fluids and released her scissor grip on my head.

"You are amaaaz-ink," she cooed in that lovely accent, running her fingers over my face, wiping her goo from my chin and licking it from her fingers. "Like you've been doing it your whole life!"

I smiled at her then turned my head to look at Juan's face still burrowed between my cheeks.

"Young man, do be a dear," I said in a soft, dominant tone, "and fuck my ass!"

I felt Juan's smile in my bum, and he pulled out of it, kneeling up, his delicious cock rock-hard and ready.

"You like anal sex now, do you?" he laughed, stroking his dick, smearing the head and shaft with the copious pre-cum oozing from its thick tip.

"I love it," I growled, my head down between Svetlana's thighs, wiggling my hips. "Now do it!"

I groaned as he fit the tip to my well-lubricated anus, pushing slowly, gently but eagerly, the thickness filling me. It hurt slightly the first time we'd done this, but over the years I had toyed with my own ass with dildos, so the pain quickly succumbed to pleasure.

There was no pain now, none at all, as Juan held my trembling hips in his long fingers, pushing, slowly, inch by inch invading my eager asshole until his balls pressed against me.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed.

He did, powerfully, masterfully, romantically, leaning over me to lick the sweat that had formed on my back, up my spine to my shoulders, nibbling the flesh. His cock was pulsating inside me, thrusting in and out in a deliciously fluid rhythm. Svetlana had now twirled around, shuffling her lithe body beneath mine as I leaned up on my hands, taking Juan's pounding cock deep in my ass. She tucked her head between my kneeling thighs, lancing her tongue into my pussy, finding my clit and dribbling it with increasing rapidity. Below my face, was her own shaved, swollen cunt and I dipped my head down to devour it.

It was surreal. Juan fucking my ass, licking my back, sucking on my neck, balls slapping into my flesh, my mouth surrounding Svetlana's greasy pussy, hers suckling my engorged clit like a tiny, meaty cock. I was in another world now, caught up in the sexual swirl of my young lovers' expertise, and the world outside drifted away in an endless, mindless, beautiful orgasm, one after another.

And Juan came, with a muffled growl as he leaned over me, filling my ass chasm with his streaming spunk, sending jet after jet of his sweet seed into my accepting bowels. I ground down onto Svetlana's face, drenching it, and the dear girl returned the favor, cumming into my face with short, silky spurts of her own delicious cream.

Juan stopped, panting, kneeling up. I felt his cock wither a bit, slipping from my clenching rectal ring, and a flood of his sperm shoot out and down and directly into Svetlana's eager mouth.

"OH MY GOD! EAT IT EAT IT ALLLL UP!" I heard myself roar, sitting up, scrunching my hips down, thighs apart, fully sealing that gorgeous young mouth inside my ass pushing out Juan's load into it.

She gobbled it down, scouring my wide-open asshole with her tongue, attaching her mouth to it to suck out the last creamy drop of him. I swiveled my hips on her face, not caring as I grunted and rudely farted out the rest his load for my Russian lover to suck down with hungry gulping sounds.

Juan stood on shaky legs before me and I inhaled his gorgeous cock, cleaning it in my mouth, feeling the slightly flaccid flesh thicken from my sucking. Svetlana climbed out from under my ass and joined me, and we feasted on him, tonguing up and down the glistening shaft, holding his big balls in our fingers, kneading them.

"Did you bring the toy, Juan?" I growled, nibbling his cock head and running my fingers beneath his balls, gently probing his asshole, pushing inside, the dick hardening more.

He beamed.

"Of course, Mrs. Tremblay, shall I get it?"

I nodded, and as he retrieved the strap-on I'd used on his ass the last time, Svetlana and I kissed, kneeling and facing each other, massaging each other's asses, my finger popping inside her hungry butt.

He gently strapped the device to me, cinching the belt around my waist, the 10-inch black latex dick bobbing obscenely before me. Svetlana watched with wide eyes, retrieving a bottle of lubricant from her bag, greasing her fingers and massaging them into her asshole, sitting with legs spread, her pussy open and wet.

I stood up and Juan knelt before me, fisting my faux cock in his hands, twisting it into his mouth, blowing it, easily taking every inch down his throat, his dark eyes turned up to look into mine for approval. I gave it to him by holding his ears and jack hammering my dick in and out of his mouth until he gagged on it.

"Sorry," I giggled, pulling it out of his sputtering mouth. "I just love fucking your face!"

"And my ass, I assume?" he smiled, now kneeling on the blanket, ass in the air, Svetlana taking her place in the same position beside him. "BOTH our asses?"

"Oh God," I groaned, looking at both their magnificent young butts wiggling before me, anxious to be fucked.

I took Svetlana's first, driving my fake cock deep into her aching ass, making her scream with pleasure, holding her hip with one hand, and slapping Juan's with the other. He bellowed in delicious pain as my palm rained down on the sweet flesh, raising bright red hand marks on his cheeks, pounding into Svetlana's quivering rump harder and faster.

I pulled out of her and inched over to Juan, driving my bone home into his waiting ass. He screamed in pleasure as well, back arched, and now I held his hips in both my hands, flailing away at his ass with my dick, pounding, driving, thrusting in and out as hard as I could, making his whole body shake.

I was getting a little tired, so I leaned over him, my tits on his sweaty back, humping him and reaching under to stroke his cock, which again was hard as stone.

"I want Svetlana to fuck my ass now, Juan," I snarled, biting his ear and thrusting my tongue into it as I pumped his dick. "As you fuck my cunt!"

"Yes, Mrs. Tremblay..." he hissed breathlessly. "Whatever you want!"

"Yes, whatever I want," I growled, pulling out of him and taking pride in watching his asshole stay wide open.

I'd heard about, and admit have seen, in clips online, this thing called "double penetration," a woman getting her cunt and ass filled with cock, and now I wanted it, desperately. Juan was his usual doting, helpful self, stripping the strap-on from my hips and fitting it to Svetlana's, then laying down to gently guide me atop him. I shivered as his massive, thick cock snaked up into my hairy pussy, him holding my hips and pumping up into me, and Svetlana, wetting the dildo with lubricant, shuffled up to my ass. And fucked me.

It was incredible, the fullness of it, Svetlana's pretend cock imbedded into my juicy asshole still relaxed and accepting from Juan's fucking it moments earlier, and Juan pumping up into my pussy with his very real one.

They were practiced, fluid, matching and timing their strokes. Svetlana would thrust into me as Juan pulled down, his cock escaping my cunt save for that deliciously thick tip and then as she'd pull back, he'd thrust up into me. Over and over in a deliriously delicious sexual synchronicity, they fucked me, pussy and ass, their entire combined effort devoted to my complete, drenching satisfaction.

"Oh my GOD, Juan!" I gasped, kissing the top of Juan's head as he buried his face into my hanging, sagging tits, adoring and worshipping them. "I have never...felt anything...like this...in my life..."

He smiled in the suffocating clench of my boobs, hands on my ass, spreading the cheeks for Svetlana's pumping dildo, and I came, over and over, long and hard, one orgasm morphing into the next in an endless stream, a mind-numbing and cunt-and-ass aching stream of cumming.

I barely felt Juan finally cum, so lost was I in the revelation of penetration, but did feel him slip out of me when his orgasm was complete, his balls spent. His dick, that beautifully shaped, hard dick, finally withered, limply plopping out of my cunt. Svetlana likewise pulled hers from my ass and we fell atop each other, panting and moaning.

"We are...a mess..." Svetlana giggled as she laid against me, her wet cock between my thighs, Juan's cum streaming out over it.

"We should clean up," Juan sighed, kissing me, framing my face in his strong hands, looking into my eyes. "The shower perhaps?"

I smiled.

"A golden opportunity, I'd say," I hissed.

I knelt up, Juan slipping beneath me to slurp my gooey pussy, sucking out his cum, as Svetlana stood before me. I growled, hoisting her cock into my hands, slobbering over it and devouring the cum that had streamed out of my cunt, blowing it.

We all finally stood, Svetlana and Juan on either side of me, retiring to my spacious bathroom, into the huge shower. I turned on the water and steam filled the glassed-in space. I kissed Juan's cum-soaked face, tasting him and then slowly forced him to his back on the tiled floor. Standing over him I squatted, Svetlana helpfully holding my arms, steadying me. My cunt split open, the hair soaked and matted with cum, and I forked my fingers over the lips, spreading them open, looking down into Juan's waiting face. His mouth opened, eager, like a baby bird waiting feeding.

"Let it go, Mrs. Tremblay!" he groaned with desperately, his hands massaging my trembling squatting thighs. "Piss on me!"

I moaned, and did just that, unleashing a powerful torrent of scorching-hot piss, hotter than the water streaming over us, drenching his face, washing away his cum, filling his mouth. He growled, gulping, turning his head to catch every gushing drop of my golden juices, swallowing eagerly, the overflow streaming over his entire face, down his neck. I screamed in pleasure as I pissed, Svetlana's strong fingers twisting my nipples as she cuddled up behind me, grinding her cunt into me as I soaked my lover's face completely in my urine.

"My turn!" the beautiful Russian giggled, standing me up and turning, squatting on Juan's piss-soaked face. "Give it to me, Mrs. Tremblay!"

Now I stood before her, legs bent, thighs apart, directing my piss flow directly into her gulping mouth. Her hands cupped my quivering, dimpled ass, kneading the flesh, growling madly as she tried to swallow every drop of my golden stream, the rest splashing down her slim torso, into her cunt, and down into Juan's sucking mouth to mix with her own piss gushing out of her shaven slit.

I'd never had a more satisfying piss in my life, looking at Svetlana's beaming face soaked with it, and down at Juan below, practically drowning in the blonde's hot piss mixing with my own.

We finally stopped and stood up, embracing, hugging, kissing, lapping the piss from our faces and sharing it in the satisfying steam. We showered, soaping each other's bodies, Svetlana and I fingering each other to a thigh-quaking mutual orgasm as Juan rubbed our bodies, his cock brushing against us.

And then it was over. We exited the shower, toweled off and returned to the living room to dress. I watched my lovers pull their exquisitely tight clothes on, marveling at their beauty and youth, slipping into my own dress.

They gathered their gear and I walked them to the door. I kissed Svetlana, holding her tight to me, then slipped to Juan, his strong arms around me, his long tongue probing my mouth.

"Well, Mrs. Tremblay, I'd say our first appointment went well, wouldn't you?" he laughed.

"So very, very well," I growled, licking his ear.

"Shall we schedule another?" he asked.

"I may need a few days to recover," I laughed. "You've both worn me out."

"Call us when you're ready," he said, walking Svetlana out the door, my eyes following their luscious young forms down the walkway. "As for us...we are ALWAYS ready for you, Mrs. Tremblay!"

I waved goodbye, closing the door and wondering what other therapists the dear boy had in his employ.

12