Orgasm Torture Ch. 02

Story Info
Young woman's continued 'trial' by orgasm.
3k words
4.52
483k
74
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_V
P_V
269 Followers

This is the 2nd installment that follows Sara through her adventure of being "tortured" with sexual pleasure. Though "Val" and "Sara" are actual people (as well as others who show up in later parts) all of the events are *quite* fictional.

Please - feel free to comment and rate this story - there are more installments of approximately equal length already written - and more if enough people enjoy them.

This story is inspired by, and dedicated to WomanChild - a Literotica contributor, and one who is wise, thoughtful, and sensual beyond her years. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it for her... (She is also my "editor" - Thanks!)

*****

Part 3

"Let's get a better look at you Sara," Val said.

With that he tugged slowly at the sheet, gradually pulling it off of her fully naked body.

Sara realized now the significance of all the mirrors in the room. A glance at a mirror slightly off to left gave her a perfect view of her widespread legs and exposed pussy. She was fascinated and embarrassed at the same time as she realized that she was quite naked in front of a man she'd never met five minutes ago. She blushed a little, but to her dismay, her nipples stiffened with excitement – (she could see them in a mirror hanging from the ceiling!)

Val had turned away from the table she was strapped to and was preparing something at the counter. He turned back toward her with a smile on his face - not one that looked mean, but rather like the cat who was about to eat the canary. She smirked at the thought - that it seemed she was the canary! He had a small black device in his hand - one that had a shiny metal piece at the end of it.

"NO!" she whispered, "you ARE going to hurt me!!"

"No, no Sara," he comforted as he touched her cheek gently. "This little toy is hardly so exotic - and I told you that I will bring you only pleasure."

"Then what is that - thing?" she asked.

"This," he said softly sliding a switch along the device's side, and causing it to emit a low buzz, "is a beard and moustache trimmer Sara - and though you have no beard or moustache, I find this cute toy very well suited to clipping off those curls covering the area I plan to pay a lot of attention to."

With that, he rolled his chair around her right leg and settled into it, squarely facing her exposed pussy. She felt a twinge of embarrassment, along with a familiar feeling that sexual situations always gave to her. She felt his warm hands touch her mound, causing her to jump involuntarily. She then felt the gentle vibrations of the clipper being guided over her.

She watch in the mirror as he expertly clipped her mons veneris, then gently slid the tool along both labia, removing all but the short stubble of her pubic hair. Standing, he rubbed his hand over her almost-shaved genitals, avoiding letting his fingers slip between her labia again, but making her hotter by the moment nonetheless. He switched off the clipper and moved again to the counter where she heard more movement of items and the running of water.

He walked back to between her legs and said, "This may be a bit warm," as he spread a hot, wet washcloth over the area he had just clipped.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Why, a clean, close shave of course Sara. I find that not only does removal of all that hair give both of us a better view, but also add to the sensitivity of your sweet young pussy Sara."

He gently massaged the area under the washcloth, making her squirm even more.

"The hot water helps to soften the hair and gives us a closer shave," he said, rubbing his own face. "And don't worry - I've never cut a subject yet."

He rolled a cart with a basin of hot water over between her legs and sat down again. He picked up a ceramic mug from the cart.

"Coffee break Val?" she asked, looking just a bit curious.

Val laughed, "Sure, gimme a hard time if you like." he replied as he filled the mug with steaming water, then emptied it into the sink.

"OK, no, really - what the heck are you you doing?" she asked.

He grinned, "I'd say you were too young to remember Sara, but actually, I'm too young too."

"Uhhhh - too young for what?"

He picked up a round brush with a short wooden handle from the cart and swished it under the steaming water.

"Don't you ever watch old movies Sara?"

As she thought, he flicked the excess water off the brush, then swirled it in the mug.

"No idea Sara?" he quizzed.

"Ummm - no, you got me."

He smiled again, "Yes, I've got you alright, but that's beside the point."

"Ha ha, you're a riot Val."

"Thanks, wait 'til you get to know me." He grinned again, totally enjoying himself.

"This," he showed the mug and brush, "is the way that men used to shave 90 or 100 years ago."

He took the now foamy brush from the mug and applied it to Sara's close-clipped mound.

"Oooohhhhhh!" she reacted to the pleasingly hot lather as he covered her pussy with the soft brush.

"Mmmmmmmm - I could get to like this," she purred.

"Oh really?" he smirked again as he teased her clit with the bristles.

After he had covered the area between her legs with the hot lather, he rubbed it into her sensitive skin with his fingertips. Somehow, she got the impression that rubbing the lather in was just an excuse for him touching and stimulating her more. She was a little surprised to find her hips gently moving again in concert with his motions.

He smiled at her again. "You are a very sexy, and very sexual woman Sara."

"Uhhhhh," she replied, "you're no slouch yourself Val. Where did you learn to do this?" she asked, now shamelessly undulating her hips against his hand.

"Oh," he smiled, "I read a lot."

Just as she felt herself to begin cumming again, he stopped. She whimpered a little. "I thought you wanted me to cum Val, 3 more seconds and I would have!" she complained, though smiling as she did so.

"Sorry Sara, if you came now, you'd wash all the lather away. - Now - I'm going to shave you - and I need your to stay still - do you think you can?"

"Well, just go easy down there! I'm close to cumming already. - Besides," she grinned wickedly, "You yourself said that I wasn't in control of my body."

He turned away again and picked up an object from the cart. She saw a bright flash over and over as he moved the object.

He looked over his shoulder to see her watching, and obligingly turned a bit to give her a better view.

She saw that he was holding the lower end of what looked like a wide leather belt in his left hand, and a straight razor in his right.

"Yikes - you're kidding - right?"

"Kidding? Why would I be kidding?" he asked innocently.

"You're gonna shave me with - That?"

"Of course, why not?"

"Uhhhh - people get killed with those things."

"Only in the movies Sara - I've been shaving with a straight razor for years. They demand a little more care, require a little more skill, but they are a classic personal care tool that men of yesteryear used with pride and handed down to their sons and grandsons."

She inturrupted, "that's great Val, I guess what I mean is am I gonna get cut with that nasty-looking blade?"

"Nasty-looking? I think I've been insulted." He indicated his own face. "see any cuts here? any nicks here?"

She had to admit that his face looke closely-shaved, but quite intact for having been shaved with a meat cleaver.

"Like I said - I haven't a subject yet."

He began to glide the freshloy-stropped straight razor over her mons with deft, sure strokes. He put his left hand on her inner thigh to help stretch the skin tight - as if he need to stretch it much more with her legs spread so widely already. Every few strokes, he paused and rinsed the razor in the basin and went back to shaving her. By now, her arousal had vanquished her embarrassment, and that surprised her - but she was happy that at least she seemed to be in control of her emotions.

He rinsed again and said, "Now hold very still Sara. I'm going to shave your labia, and I will be shaving over some very tender areas - I don't want to nick you."

She felt his fingers spreading her labia again, and shielding her inner labia from the area he was shaving. A few strokes on each side, and she could see that he was just adding the finishing touches - though they were the most stimulating because they were in the sensitive valley inside her labia. She consciously willed herself to remain still as he finished.

"There!" he said with a flourish and began to wash the lather from her with the hot washcloth again. Once again, he seemed to be touching her much more than he needed to clean her shaved area.

"You really do love your job, don't you Val?"

He smiled again, "Very much Sara - A woman's body is a thing of beauty, a wonderful machine that can give so very much pleasure to both herself and the man she loves."

He cut short his musing and Sara made a mental note of his words. He put the rag into the basin and pushed the cart back behind him, gazing at Sara's shaved pussy. He ran his fingers gently over it, up one side and down the other. Sara bit her lip again.

"So very nice and smooth," he smiled. "Your pussy looks really lovely shaved like this Sara, see?" he motioned at the mirror. She smiled as she saw the image of her hairless pussy, and moaned gently as his fingers slide over and over her mons and labia.

"You know what's the best test of a freshly-shaved pussy Sara?" he asked her, his gaze both going through her and inflaming her.

"No, what?" she mouthed the words with no sound escaping.

He didn't answer, but rather began to gently kiss her left knee. She giggled as he slowly moved up her inner thigh. The he began alternating between left and right inner thighs - each gentle, wet kiss getting closer to her pussy - which was beginning to saturate and drip as she watched him, mesmerized.

Closer, closer his lips made their way to her steaming slit. She could feel herself shivering with anticipation already. Just an inch or two away now, she could feel his hot breath waft across her freshly shaved labia as he made the trip between thighs. Suddenly, she felt her body stiffen with excitement as he kissed her directly on her smooth mons. Then gently down one labia and up the other. She shook with excitement as his lips inflamed her further. She could feel her inner lips getting hot and swollen with arousal as he drew nearer and nearer to them. She felt his thumbs spreading her labia even wider.

He looked her in the eye and said hoarsely, "The proof of the pudding is in the eating Sara, and the test of a freshly shaved pussy is as well." He dipped his head again and her back stiffened as his tongue gently pressed against her throbbing clit.

"Uhhhhh," she moaned as his muffled voiced echoed an "MMMMmmmmmm," as he tasted her seeping pussy.

Their muffled voices made a sexy duet together as he slowly and carefully explored her whole pussy with his lips and tongue. He seemed to get to every possible spot - missing none - and seemed to know just what to do to best stimulate each sensitive area of Sara's quivering pussy. She moaned out loud each time his treatment sent a luscious sensation through her body. His ministrations were very effective - and very specific. He seemed to have a technique that caused her the most wonderful feelings depending where his mouth roamed.

His lips seemed to "wrap around" her outer pussy lips, sliding from the base of each up to the top where they met above her clit. One side, then the other - she figured it was no mistake that his lower lip nudged her hard clit each time they slid up to the top of her labia.

For her inner labia, he had a way of sucking them into his mouth and gently nibbling on them. She could feel him sucking them in between tightly closed lips, and each time he did, she moaned in pleasure.

For the opening of her vagina - he seemed to first press his flat tongue against it, then slowly stick his tongue in as deeply as he could, making her back arch and press against his face as much as her restraints would allow. He moaned with pleasure every time his tongue discovered a new pocket of her sweet sexy juice - and it was a vicious cycle - his tongue, in the process of seeking out her juices - caused her to create more.

Her clit got the most stimulating treatment of all. First he probed all around it with his tongue, the sides of his tongue touching it on all sides - making her writhe in pleasure and occasionally jump. She braced herself as he finished the circle around her clit - knowing that now he would focus in it directly - and she was already very close to cumming.

She watched him lift his head briefly - almost as though he were studying how to proceed. He looked up at her and she could see how his face was covered with the slick juice of her excitement. She saw that the look on his face was one of genuine bliss - as well as the look on her face she imagined. His eyes had a dreamy, far-away look as he gazed up at her. She knew then that he wasn't kidding about enjoying his "work" - and at the moment, she adored his "work" as well.

She was unable to look away as he lowered his mouth again to her throbbing pussy, she saw his lips form into an "O" and then felt them close around her stiff clit. She moaned and lay her head back and closed her eyes - she knew her was about to bring her to a very intense orgasm - and she relaxed as much as she could to enjoy him taking her there.

She felt his lips wrap around her clit, his tongue gently flicking it, swirling around it. She let out a huge sigh as her body shuddered with pleasure. His mouth didn't concentrate on just her clit - that would be too intense - he seemed to quickly move over her whole pussy, again and again, up and down her inner and outer labia, tonguing her vagina, sucking and swirling around her clit.

She was so close now, her back was arching up off the table, in spite of the restraints, she could feel her pussy starting to twitch and her hips beginning to buck. She wanted so much to reach her hand down and run her fingers through his hair and feel his head working against her - maybe even pull his lips tighter against her as she began to cum. Her arms tensed in the restraints and she began to moan out even louder as she felt her orgasm begin to well up from deep inside her. Her hands clenched and unclenched as she tried in vain to touch something at this time - her need for even more closeness. She wanted to touch her face, her breasts, her pussy - hold it open even wider for him.

The table she was restrained to began to shake with her body as her orgasm came crashing over her in wave after wave of pleasurable spasms. Her mouth opened and a cry of passion came from deep in her throat as every muscle in her body stiffened with ecstasy. Such warmth and tingliness came from within her that she cried out loud and without self-restraint. His lips still wrapped around her throbbing clit as she came, wave after wave of heat sweeping through her shuddering body. She'd never had an orgasm while restrained before, and the sensations in her body were magnified by the tenseness of her muscles.

He continued to lick and suck on her climaxing pussy as she slowly came down from her orgasm, keeping gentle stimulation going to make her orgasm last as long as possible - but not over stimulating her sensitive clit. Her breath came in deep, ragged pants now as she slowly relaxed and enjoyed the warm afterglow of such a huge orgasm.

"OHMYGOD!" she panted out when she could finally speak. "I've never cum like that before!" She saw him rise up from between her legs and come to her side. He ran his warm hand over her stomach and breasts and bent down to kiss her hot, swollen lips with his slick, wet face. She kissed him back hungrily, tasting the juices of her orgasm on his lips, moustache and chin.

"No - you never have cum like that before Sara, but I can assure you, that was just the beginning. One of many, MANY strong orgasms you will be having over the next several hours. Are you sure you don't want to talk now?"

She grinned back at him, still panting, "Never Val - not after that - in fact, I think I'm going to enjoy this even more than I thought."

He smiled at her and smoothed the hair from her eyes. "Yes, I know you will - and I will as well."

*****

Don't forget to "vote" - and - send me feedback if you have feelings to share!

P_V
P_V
269 Followers