Orgasmic Bliss and Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're all wet back there." he said with a slightly shocked voice.

I made the mistake of saying; "You're a good kisser and you made me that wet."

Before I could take another breath, he put his arm around my waist and pulled me in to his body and began to kiss my throat. (Yup, another fetish.) I was putty in his hands as he worked his kisses up my throat, over my chin and pressed our lips hard together. My mouth opened to his and our tongues intertwined. My legs were becoming weak as I came on wave after wave of beautiful sweet orgasms.

I felt a hand sliding up my leg, lifting my skirt higher until it was resting on my mound. My sons hand was on my cunt. The sobering thought made me push him away. Cal must have thought I was crazy. One minute I was cumming in his arms and the next I was scrambling to get away from him.

"Stop, stop." I panted; "This is going too far, way too fast."

I was surprised when I heard him speak. "Your right Mom, I'm sorry. It's just that you felt so good in my arms, I lost control."

Without missing a beat he continued; "So what do you think of your gift."

As quickly as that, he had changed the subject. I wasn't complaining, like I said before, I'm not good at confrontations.

"I love it. Thank you Cal. I can hardly wait to try it."

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that. Now this brings us to the second part of the gift. I need you to pick out the attachment that you want while I bring this up to your bedroom."

Cal reached into the box and handed me two bags of attachments. He took the Sybian, its controller and stool and headed up to my bedroom.

Had he just taken control or was it my imagination.

I was still standing there with two bags of dildos when he called down. "Well, are you coming up soon?"

When I walked into my room, the Sybian was set up in the center of the bed and there was a chair at the foot with the controller on the seat.

"Did you pick out one that you want to try?"

Dumbly, I nodded and pointed to the short fat one that looked like a ball.

"Good, now you go get ready while I put this on the machine."

I turned and started to go into my bathroom and stopped in mid step. I told myself to get my moxie back, that I was the mother here.

"You're not planning to be in here when I use that," The first part of my statement sounded firm an strong, but the "Are you?" that followed sounded like it came from a little girl.

He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder as he spoke; "Look Mom, I've been watching you fuck yourself with assorted dildos for over a year and I know that you have your biggest orgasms when you think that I'm watching. As for me, watching you cum over and over again helps make me cum, but I have yet to cum as strong as I did that day that I watched you close up in the shower. Please, please Mom, don't deny me this one chance to have an orgasm as good as yours."

My mind was saying, no, this is your son, but the mother in me couldn't deny my son a chance to experience the mind blowing orgasms that I have.

"So you're going to be jerking off while the Sybian is fucking me." I asked.

"The way to look at it Mom is that you get to watch me jack-off in front of you as you get fucked by the Sybian."

My cunt gave a definite signal that it liked the idea. "Ok Cal, but this isn't going to be an everyday event and there will be no touching, understand."

"Got it; No unwanted touching."

I went into the bathroom without Cal following me. I stripped and put on my silk robe.

When I came out Cal was sitting with his pants undone and his prick fully hard. The controller was held in both hands.

"Wow Mom you look good enough to eat. Any chance that you're going to take the robe off." He said hopefully as I straddled the machine.

"No." I said as I slid the ball past my swollen pussy lips and felt it push into my cunt, forcing the walls wider than I had anticipated.

"Aren't you at least going to open it for me." He asked

I did without any hesitation because I knew that I'd have it wide open in just a few minutes as I started playing with my tits and rubbing my belly.

"Ok, you ready?"

I nodded.

He turned the vibration on and at the first pulses my clit jumped out from hiding. I was lulling my head from side to side enjoying the soft ministrations directed at my clit when the intensity of the pulses increased and a soft moan escaped my lips.

Cal's voice interrupted the first trembling of my cunt. "You know that it's only the two of us and we can make as much noise as we want."

He turned the vibrations up a notch and for the first time I became vocal. "Oh fuck yeah, that's good right there. It's building, I can feel it. Yea, yea, here it comes."

What should have been a nice rolling orgasm turned into a bolt of lightning as Cal turned the vibration all the way up. I screamed as my cunt went thru countless spasms and my body trembled uncontrollably.

Cal turned the vibration back to very low and I fell forward on the padded stool.

It took a moment before I could sputter; "What the fuck was that."

Cal just smiled and turned to vibration up just enough to put my concentration back onto my cunt.

I closed my eyes, leaned back and began to play with my tits, caressing the undersides.

Cal began to speak; "Oh yeah Mom, I love to see you caress your breasts, don't you want to see me play with my cock?"

I opened my eyes and I felt the vibrations increase.

"Tell me if you want me to suck on them."

I was formulating a response in my head when I felt the ball in my cunt begin to rotate and the only words to leave my lips were; "Holey shit, that's different."

The rotation increased and the vibration on my clit was kicked up another notch. "Oh shit, oh shit. It's too early for me to start cumming this hard."

The orgasm hit me and all I could do was sit there squeezing my tits, rocking slightly and crying out Fuck as fast as I could, as the ball I was riding battered the walls of my cunt.

The vibrations and the speed of the rotation lessened as my son began to speak. "Wow Mom, that was a nice one. I could feel my cock jump with every convulsion that I watched your body go thru. Mom, tell me, do you like my cock."

I was focusing on my son's prick, there was a lot of clear thick liquid that had the head glistening. It had been a long time since I'd been that close to a man's prick and I found myself longing to suck on it.

I loved the taste of the salty liquid and the way that it would feel like silk as it spread between my tongue and the smooth head of his prick.

I was slightly breathless as I answered his question. "God yes, I love the look of your cock, and you have so much per-cum, it makes the head of your cock glisten."

"How long has it been Mom? How long since you sucked on a cock or fucked a real cock. How long since a man grabbed your tits and spread your legs wide and then rammed his cock into you. I can tell by the way you're looking at my cock. You want it don't you Mom. Tell me that you want me to play with your tits. Tell me how much you want my cock. Come on Mom, tell me." His voice was demanding.

"No, no Cal, you're my son, it's not right. Remember, no touching."

"I remember Mom, no touching, unless you ask me to. We'll see." He said as he increased the rotation speed of the ball.

I gasped as it rolled around my insides faster than I thought possible. Each pass hit my g-spot and I felt a pressure building in me that I had never known before.

I was beginning to panic because I felt like I was going to cum hard and pee at the same time. "Cal, Cal. Please stop, I have to pee."

"You're not going to pee Mom, you're going to squirt."

He turned the rotation up even higher and I screamed as every muscle from my stomach to the cheeks of my ass locked tight. I wanted to pull myself off that whirling ball in my cunt but all I could do was lean back and watch as three, then a fourth gush of clear liquid shot out of me and hit Cal's cock that he held in front of me. Each spurt was like an erupting orgasm and I felt spent.

I expected Cal to turn the machine off or turn it down, but he left it on. I watched as he removed his wet shirt and pants and a moment of fear went thru me as he removed his underwear. My fear was being replaced now as my body began reacting to the nonstop stimulation of the machine.

I couldn't speak as I watched Cal turn the vibration up. All I could do was whimper that I was going to cum again. The feeling built and built. My eyes were clenched shut in anticipation. And then, then there was nothing. It felt like I was empty inside.

I was leaning forward, supporting myself on the padded stool. I opened my eyes and Cal was kneeling on the bed in front of me, his cock in his hand with large drops of pre-cum dripping down his shaft.

I began to beg. "Please Cal, just a little more and I'll cum."

"Wouldn't you like to suck on my cock as you cum?"

"No, Cal, please just a little more."

"That's Ok Mom. I know you want it. All you have to do is stick your tongue out and you can taste me. You don't have to say anything. Just stick that tongue of yours out and I'll put my cock on it and you can cum again."

My mouth opened and my tongue came out. I felt the head of his prick being laid on it. The taste and the silky feeling were just as I remembered.

I licked and slowly took his beautiful prick into my mouth.

I began to suck and the vibration began softly, tenderly as the ball slowly began to travel around and around the walls of my cunt. Fuck, I was in heaven as small orgasms began washing thru my body.

In small increments the dials were turned up. It was as if I was in control of the machine. The harder I sucked on his prick the higher the vibrations got and the deeper I took his prick into my mouth the faster the ball whirled in my cunt. The flow of silky liquid produced by his prick never stopped and urged me to suck harder.

He was beginning to hump and I knew that we were both getting close.

Without warning, the dials were turned up high and I let his prick fall from my mouth as I gasped.

Seconds later, I was once again on the verge of a giant orgasm, ready to squirt and cum in what I knew would be a wild and screaming orgasm.

There it was again; nothing but that terrible emptiness.

I was in desperate need of my denied orgasm as I forced myself to speak thru my frustration. "What now Cal. Whatever it is I don't give a shit, just do it and let me cum."

Cal didn't say a word as he lifted me off the machine; I had no strength or will to help. My cunt was clutching the ball so tightly that it came off the machine. Cal had to pull hard as I just lay there, resigned to my frustration.

It took a few moments before I felt Cal's lips on my neck. My resentment was beginning to wane as I felt him begin to suck just below my jawbone. I knew it would leave a mark, but right then I didn't give a shit.

He moved his kisses and suckling down to my tits. It was here that he started to get my attention. He wasn't just sucking my nipples like some men; he was working them with his tongue, flicking them, sucking the sensitive areola that surrounded my hard nipples. He even spent time on the underside of my tits. God I love that.

My belly is sensitive to kisses and it tickles. It only took a few attempts on his part to realize this. Somehow, probably from watching me masturbate, he knew that I like having my belly rubbed and I was arching my back as his lips slid to my mound and the flat of his hand kept contact with my stomach.

The first touch of his tongue to my clit made me grab the hair on his head and push him hard into my cunt. I began humping his face and he tried to drive his tongue into my wet cunt.

I felt him reach under my ass and raise it, so that his nose was pushing into my cunt and his tongue was trying to work its way into my ass.

"Fuck"; I cried out as a very nice orgasm rippled thru my cunt and ass, "Fuck you're good, I don't know as I've ever felt my body tremble like this."

"Wait, the best is yet to come."

He moved up and took a hold of my ankles. He spread me wide and pushed up so that my knees were now in line with my tits. He then moved his ass in so that his prick was between my pussy lips and he began to rock me, pulling up on my legs so that my ass would rise up. The head of his prick was sliding from my clit to my asshole. God, what a turn-on that was.

I was really getting into the feeling, when he pushed his prick into me. He stayed deep in me as my cunt convulsed around him. Once my muscles stopped, he pulled out completely and repeated the process.

He was working faster, pulling out and driving his prick back in. On one of his strokes he went in the wrong hole. I think it surprised him more than it did me. I rather liked it, but that should probably wait for another time.

Cal was the first one to speak as we both felt our grand finale climaxes coming on.

"Mom, I can feel it, Oh God Mom It feels so good in you. Mom, I don't want to pull out. I want to cum in you."

Why his words made me melt inside, I don't know all I could say was; "Yes baby, cum in me I want to feel you cum, but I need you to hold back for just a little longer and we'll cum together."

Cumming together would be a first for either of us and I wanted to feel what it was like.

Cal began pounding into me, the sounds of our flesh slapping together drowned out my moans.

"Mom, I can't hold back any more."

"Cum baby," I cried "I'm right behind you"

The first convulsion of Cal, mixed with the pumping of his prick drove me over the top. For me it was an orgasm that I had never experienced before. This was more than just intense need and lust; this was, love, tenderness, a sweet caring and a giving, all rolled into one. I loved it; I loved my son; I wanted more and no matter what, I was determined to have it.

12