Orgasmic Countdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her mouth was occupied in the kiss, the finger slipped out, then in again. Soon the kiss transformed to Milum's tasting her throat, forcing her to tilt her head towards the screen.

The timer ran out, but he kept thrusting. He fondled her vulva as he moved, and the woman shook her head back and forth.

Slowly Milum kissed his way down her throat. The finger kept slipping in and out.

The woman on the screen screamed out her orgasm followed shortly by the 3rd man thrusting deep into her and bottoming out as he shuddered with his own orgasm.

Zibi could sense the edge coming, her arousal was growing faster. Suddenly all touch was gone.

The man pulled out, and thin line of cum flowed out of the thoroughly fucked woman. Panting, she smiled, supremely satisfied.

Zibi heard the soft movement of clothing that people made when they disrobed. "What's next?" she panted.

"Watch," Cam ordered.

Zibi rolled her eyes. She wasn't referring to the video.

The lighting was distorted again indicating that the scene was thoroughly dark. So the woman who stepped into a closet, literally a pentagon-shaped closet, couldn't see anything. But it wasn't empty. Objects lined the walls and five erections emerged from glory holes in the walls around her.

Zibi shuddered as a mouth began licking her neck from behind and a thick, lubed, erection pressed between the cheeks of her ass.

The woman felt around the objects, and Zibi realized that some were condoms. The woman put one on one of the erections.

Another mouth latched on to her nipple and the finger massage of her labia returned. Her ass cheeks were squeezed around the erection between them, and it began to thrust. Zibi panted harder and shuddered as a muscle spasm of need passed through her whole body.

The other objects on the walls were lube. The woman on the screen applied it to the condom covered erection, lined it up, and worked it slowly deep into her.

Zibi noticed there was no timer. The finger between her labia slipped inside her. In and out, in and out, but this time from the front. Grazing her clit. And the mouth on her nipple flicked it mercilessly with the tongue.

The woman on the screen orgasmed, which apparently triggered the man inside her. Zibi realized his hands were able to pass through holes as well, as the woman's hips were held in place for deep penetrating thrusts. When he was done, a red light flashed blinding the woman, and Zibi realized that rather than a timer, there was an X flashed on the screen. A small drink was handed to the woman through the hole, which she drank quickly and handed back.

Zibi's own orgasm loomed closer. She imagined the thrusts between her ass cheeks were actually penetrating into her instead.

The woman felt around the objects on the wall, selected another condom and put it on another erection. Then she also put lube on it from yet a different container. The walls were lined with options. She could have reached anywhere and found condoms and lube. Then the woman bent over and pressed back affixing herself to the next erection.

As she did it, the man behind Zibi slowly stroked between her ass cheeks as if he was entering Zibi like the woman on the screen was being plunged. Zibi stiffened as her orgasm reached its precipice. The finger inside her was matched with another finger on her clit, and she fell. Groaning, great waves of ecstasy crashed through her. The man behind her wrapped his arms around her, tugging her confiningly tight, and he orgasmed. Her lower back got covered with a surprising amount of cum.

"Keep watching," Milum ordered. Zibi inhaled deeply catching her breath. It was Cam who had just covered her with ejaculate.

Zibi noticed the hands of the 2nd man passing through hand holes were rubbing the woman between her legs as he thrust. Her pleasure was unmistakable as he pistoned into her.

As Cam rubbed his semen into her skin, Milum stepped up to her chest and pressed his erection against her vulva from below. Zibi tried tilting her hips suggestively, but Milum prevented her from getting to a good angle for penetration by shifting himself.

The woman on the screen jerked in surprise, the hands on her hips wrapped around her lower belly holding her fast against the man's pounding penetration. Dropping her head, the woman started pinching her nipples and rolling them between her fingers.

Cam's semen covered finger pressed against her anus. Zibi froze in surprise. Milum started thrusting, sliding his erection against her clit and partially between her labia. She was so wet, he didn't need lube, but he had some smeared on his erection.

The woman orgasmed violently, jerking hard as she came. Regardless, her hips remained confined in the man's grasp.

The lube that Milum was using began to tingle against Zibi's clit. Cam's lube and semen covered finger slipped into her anus. Zibi tugged ineffectively on her wrists as another orgasm, a big one started to grow.

The man on the screen stopped thrusting. The woman's breasts paused in their swinging. After a moment, she was released, and the woman pulled away from the wall. Cum seeped out of her body. Another red X flashed. A device was handed to her through the hole. As she put it on, Zibi realized that it was a vibrator for her clitoris.

Zibi desperately thrust her hips shifting between hot stimulation of her clit to the unexpected stimulation of her anus. Cam's finger slid in and out, making her wild, as her clit shot electric shocks from the wonderful slide of Milum's erection.

When the woman tried another condom-lube combination and took the 3rd erection into her body, Zibi's muscle spasms peaked, colliding with her orgasm, sending her over another violent precipice. She grabbed the bar to which she'd been shackled and screamed thrusting her hips in sharp jerks. Milum locked his arms on her, his erection sliding powerfully between her labia as she jerked, when he too erupted. His forceful jets covered the skin between her vagina and anus. Zibi wilted in Milum's arms as his cum started sliding down her legs. "Keep watching," he whispered into her ear.

The woman on the screen was already orgasming. The man behind her kept thrusting vigorously.

Once certain Zibi was able to keep standing, Milum knelt and began rubbing his cum into her legs pausing to tease her clit from outside her labia. Cam returned to thrusting his lubed finger in her anus again.

The man that was currently fucking the woman started orgasming. After a minute, she was released and stood up. Zibi didn't see any cum fall. She was about to ask about it when another red X flashed. As the woman drank another small drink, something happened to the wall. When the woman approached the 4th erection, she only used lube. The man's uncovered erection entered her bareback.

Zibi jerked when Milum's tongue swiped between her labia across her clit. "What's the challenge with this?" she gasped.

Cam slipped a 2nd lubed finger into her anus as he laughed, "Our version of roulette."

The woman orgasmed almost immediately. The man inside her kept thrusting, making her breasts sway invitingly.

Zibi jerked when Milum's mouth locked onto her clitoris and sucked. His semen covered fingers splayed across her abdomen, holding her in place like the man on the screen whose arms had locked around the woman's hips.

Again, the woman stopped swaying, and she dropped her head to watch her separation from the man behind the wall. The now-unmistakable dribble of cum oozed from between her legs as he pulled out of her.

A check mark in green flashed. The woman shook her head ruefully and knelt before the final erection. Taking it into her mouth, she grasped it and sucked it with intense vigor.

Milum's mouth on her own clitoris was almost an echo of the scene on the screen. Behind her Cam murmured, "And that's how you're going to get pregnant, Zibi."

The sudden shock from his words made her whole body tense up. Picturing herself as one of the woman on the screens, like Mic, pregnant after taking the risk of the various games made her wild. Milum sucked on her clitoris then, Cam thrust his fingers into her and held them there, moving around unbelievably erotically, and she screamed. The orgasm made her thrash as it violently took her.

Male laughter of delight greeted her satiated satisfaction. Milum kissed her. Then Cam kissed her when he stepped back. As Milum put on his clothes, Cam helped her back into her dress. Then as Cam dressed, her shackles were released by Milum. "My panties?" Zibi asked.

"We're going to hold on to them for you," Cam chuckled as Milum slipped a hand under her dress to caress the curve to her derriere. His fingers just barely grazed her labia.

She was acutely conscious of being covered in their cum, but since it had been rubbed into her skin, there was nothing she could do about it. With each holding one of her hands, they led her back to the dance floor, but not onto it. Instead, she was guided around to the bar where Mic, a lot more mussed than earlier, sat. Mic grinned as she approached. "Thank you, gentlemen," she told them, dismissing them.

They each kissed one of Zibi's hands and turned in another direction, a hallway that led deeper into the building complex.

Putting down her non-alchoholic drink, Mic sighed, "Well, sweetie, it's time to go. Dare I assume you're in for Saturday's festivities?"

Zibi was thoroughly relaxed, in fact she felt great. Satisfied. She nodded. "Can you tell me how the roulette challenge works?"

Mic chuckled. "Oh, now that one is fun! But, no, you have to wait till Saturday to find out all the rules. I wouldn't want to ruin it for you."

As they walked out into the cool air, one of the transport vehicles was waiting. Mic waved, "In you get."

Zibi paused for a moment, "You're not coming?"

Mic laughed, "I'm already home. It's a short walk around the water's edge to my condo."

"Thank you for bringing me," Zibi sighed giving her a quick hug.

Mic confidently hugged her back, "I'll see you tomorrow! And who knows? Maybe we'll be neighbors!"

Zibi climbed in, shut the door, and waved. Then she closed her eyes. In the enclosed space, she kept focusing on Cam's and Milum's scents of cum like they were one of the bakery's cookies.

As Zibi showered and lay down to sleep, Cam's dark voice kept echoing in her head, "...you're going to get pregnant, Zibi..."


The next morning, Zibi yawned and stretched. A slight discomfort in her abdomen was quickly dismissed. As she approached the bakery, she spotted Paolo looking anxiously at the door. Curious, she watched him as she entered. Relief relaxed his face, and he smiled at her. A few heart beats later, his eyes glinted with hunger as he handed her her usual breakfast. There was a little something extra. What looked like a vitamin.

"What's this?" she asked.

Paolo gave her a brief half-smile, "It's a vitamin. Mic said you seemed to be in need of more vegetables."

"Oh, Mic," Zibi chuckled and rolled her eyes.

As she held out her money to pay, Paolo waved her on, "You came to a meeting. We cover breakfast."

"Really?" she asked surprised, "I mean it was..."

"Our Church," he cut her off. "We celebrate life and living." He reached over the counter and ran his thumb over her lips, hunger, raw hunger in his face, "Enjoy the feast."

Zibi stared caught by his expression. Warmth burst through her body, primed from the previous night's activities. Paolo put the thumb that had touched her lips to his own and licked it. Zibi inhaled sharply, absolutely turned on.

"Take off your jacket. Go have a seat," he ordered, turning to look at the new customer that just came in.

Zibi got her coffee and settled into her seat in a daze. She was staring at the pamphlet when Mic came in and joined her. "Hi sweetie!" Zibi gratefully accepted her hug. "How do you feel?" she asked as her tea began to seep.

Zibi sipped her coffee, "I feel great! But I was looking at this pamphlet wondering..."

"...why Saturday's not in there?" Mic finished for her.

"Yeah."

"Well, you saw. Could you imagine walking in on that for your first meeting?" she laughed.

"Run for the hills, probably."

Paolo passed by their table and winked at her, "I'd haul you back."

"We're just a healthy lifestyle," she shook her head. "People need to get an idea of what's going on and then decide for themselves."

Zibi thought about the female police officer. "Does anyone change their mind?"

Mic shook her head with a smile, "We all have problems we think we can get away from, right? We've got counselors who help with life's trials, but then once you have kids, well, the fathers matter, right?"

Zibi nodded thinking about it. "I don't have to decide to join Saturday when I go? I've still more time to decide?"

"Oh, sure," Mic nodded, "I mean, as long as you don't lose any challenges at the..mmmm...right time, you can take as long as you like sweetie."

Zibi snorted at her friend's answer, "Risks, huh?"

"Risks," she grinned her satisfaction.

As she gathered her coat to leave the bakery, Zibi paused after absentmindedly putting on her scarf. It was dark colored like the one she wore coming in, but it wasn't hers. She could clearly smell a different scent on it, a masculine one. Figuring she accidentally grabbed the incorrect scarf, she took it off and held it in her hand looking around the coat hooks.

"Problem?" Paolo asked her. He was right behind her.

Zibi glanced at him a little surprised to see him away from the counter, "I don't know. My scarf is gone." She held out the mystery scarf, "I found this one where I left it."

Paolo lifted her hand to look at it curiously. "May I?"

Zibi nodded expecting him to take it. Instead, he took her other hand, wound the scarf around her wrists, pressing the palms together, making her breath hitch in surprise.

He flipped up the end, revealing the initials 'P.A.', "Looks like mine." Gazing in her eyes hungrily, he released the hold confining her hands and slowly slid the scarf across her skin pulling it away.

Zibi was instantly aroused. Licking her lips, she murmured, "Can I borrow it?"

Paulo slipped a hand through her hair to the back of her neck, twisted his palm and grasped her hair into a perceptible tug. With his other hand, he guided it up, just skimming the top of her breast and lay it over her exposed neck. Releasing her hair, he then gripped either side of the scarf and adjusted it to lay evenly around her, brushing the backs of his hands along each of her breasts. "You can rent it."

"Rent?" She was so turned on, she could feel how wet she was making her panties.

Paolo nodded maintaining her gaze. "I'm going to give you a takeout box. Inside you're going to deposit your underwear."

Zibi's eyes widened remembering how she lost her underwear the previous night. "Oh, okay."

Paolo's smile in response was almost feral.

Zibi moved awkwardly when she stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later. Paolo was waiting for her. "Just so you know," she murmured, "You caused this..." she gestured at the box he was taking from her hand, "...to be a bit more juicier than usual."

Paolo chuckled and squeezed her arm briefly, "Perfect."


When Friday night arrived, Mic called around 7PM, "Sweetie! Tell me all about your day..."

Zibi told her about more of her office minutiae that was amusing. A small snarky comment, a humorous misspelling. After about an hour, she glanced at the clock and sighed, "Well, I guess I'm going to skip going out."

"Oh?" Mic prompted.

"After the other night, I thought about visiting a local nightclub and get back into having a social life..."

Mic made sympathetic sounds but pointed out, "It costs you, what, 50 credits to have an evening like last night's meeting right?"

Zibi nodded, "Yeah, that's about right."

"Why not save your money?"

"Right? Well, we'll see."

Mic sighed, "You'll want a good night sleep tonight anyways."

"Which reminds me," Zibi grinned, "What's the deal with the guys in the church taking women's underwear?"

Mic laugh was infectious, "I can't tell you; just be flattered."

Following Mic's lead, Zibi ended up staying on the phone for another hour until Mic yawned. "Sounds like you need to go to bed yourself," Zibi replied.

"You plan to stay in then?" she asked sounding a little off.

"Put on my pajamas while we were talking," Zibi shrugged.

Relief colored her tone, "Good night then! See you tomorrow, sweetie!"


The next day Zibi slowly woke up hearing Cam's voice echoing, "...you're going to get pregnant, Zibi..." The soft seductive spell was broken by buzzing from her door.

Confused, she climbed out of bed, put on a robe and tapped the screen to her apartment's threshold. "Mic?" she asked.

The woman was holding a couple of packages and a portable tray with what looked like coffee. "I brought breakfast and a surprise!" she answered.

Yawning, Zibi let her in.

Mic went for the kitchenette and put down the coffee and one of the bags. "Oh, sweetie, did I wake you up?"

"It's okay," Zibi answered with a smile and gesturing at the coffee. Poking around in the bag, she spotted her usual breakfast at the bakery. "Make yourself at home."

Mic took a seat at the table and put the other package in the center of it. "Since this is your first Saturday meeting, I wanted to let you know that the fun fun stuff begins a few hours after lunch, but you need to be there before lunch to play for your challenge."

Zibi sat across from Mic feeling the arousing heat of the morning return. "Play for your challenge?"

Mic nodded. "You'll see. Which challenge you get is a game itself, and then depending on the result, there are some choices that you need to make."

"Ah," Zibi sipped her coffee.

After some more chit chat, including Zibi's taking another vitamin at Mic's behest, Zibi finally opened the present. It was a simple dress in a deep, royal red. "It's beautiful!" she commented, smiling.

"Go put it on," urged Mic.

Zibi wondered, "Is this like a uniform or something?"

Mic nodded gesturing at her own dress. That was when Zibi noticed that it was a similar style, just a bit more elaborate and pearl white.

"Oh, okay. Let me get ready." Twenty minutes later, Zibi was climbing into the transport with Mic with an excited smile on her face.

After they arrived, Mic was greeted with a hug by a woman directing everyone at the door. While Zibi stepped back for the moment, she suddenly found herself likewise squeezed in a welcoming vise. "Zibi Wassili! Wonderful! Okay, so Mic will show you the way to Room 101. For lunch, would you like the chicken or fish?"

"Fish," Zibi answered automatically, overwhelmed.

Mic towed her into the building and headed for a smaller corridor. Zibi noticed other women as they walked and stared around curiously. Some were wearing pink dresses, some were in green, but she only saw one other woman dressed like herself. It was an odd uniform choice, but the styles were all similar though. "Where are the men?" she asked.

Mic rolled her eyes. "They're plastered to all the video screens showing the camera views." She pointed at one nearby and waved. "And when they're not doing that, they're managing the details that go into the games. Like preparing our drinks, charging the batteries to our equipment, the maze needs to be changed to a different puzzle, that kind of thing."

They finally reached Room 101 and entered. Mic gestured to the chair in the center of the room. "Have a seat and get comfortable; I'm going to just be sitting over here, so let me know if you need anything."