Orgasmic Countdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screen in front of Zibi activated. "Welcome to the Church of Love..." a melodic female voice said. After a brief history including the sad news of their founder's parting...Mic blew out her breath noticeably at that part, and Zibi didn't get the impression it was regret...Zibi found out that her dress color meant that someone in the church reported her as likely ovulating..."Not me," Mic muttered and Zibi palmed her forehead thinking of her wandering undies. "Our dedication to loving each other comes with the responsibility to love the results," the voice continued as images of adorable infants, toddlers, and children flashed across the screen. "So your accepting these challenges accepts the risks of pregnancy," a split screen of a woman in the throws of ecstasy during sex with the same woman very pregnant and smiling showed. "Which we take very seriously. When you sign the form we give you, you accept that you automatically become a member of our church upon insemination," an image of the same woman smiling as she filled in a form while wearing a red dress identical to Zibi's flashed. "When you join us, you are making the best decision in your life, for you and your future." The woman was shown again smiling at a desk with a young man's arms, presumably her son's, around her. Zibi inhaled in surprise, "Wasn't he at the previous meeting?"

"I think he was."

The form flashed on the screen in front of Zibi. As she read the fine print, Mic started chatting. Apparently the fish was really good and taken straight from their small lake. Zibi didn't worry about the legaleeze too much. Essentially she was holding them harmless for unprotected sex acts and agreeing that membership in the church included releasing all ownership of her property to them. Which was easy, since she didn't have any. She'd just gotten out of school a few years earlier and switched jobs several times.

As she stared at the accept line, requiring her thumbprint, Mic had switched topics to her friend's insemination. "She drew the roulette challenge." Zibi's arousal suddenly jumped interrupting her higher thinking. "There's a lubricant that will actually dissolve some condoms, and on her second partner, he got the lubricant, and she said it was so hot." Zibi nipples hardened as she remembered the scene, with Cam's smearing his ejaculate all over her while Milum did the teasing slide through her labial folds. Zibi pressed her thumb print to the screen.

Mic squealed and gave her a quick hug. "Okay, now the fun begins!"

The view on the screen dissolved into a spinning wheel. Zibi couldn't see anything on the wheel in sufficient detail to know what any of it was, but each pie piece was a different color. "What do I do?" she asked.

Mic laughed from behind her, "Tap the screen somewhere, and whichever challenge is nearest when you do it becomes yours!"

Zibi watched the colors turn, not too fast, but she still couldn't read anything. "Oh, this is impossible." Covering her eyes, she randomly poked at the screen. Then she split her fingers so she could see her selection.

A blue wedge blinked, then grew larger and rotated to orient its text upright. Mic laughed, "You're probably going to have several more sessions of sex to come down from that one!"

"Orgasmic Countdown?" Zibi asked.

"You'll see. They only tell you the rules just before you start." Mic reached under the screen and pulled a table out from a slot in the wall. The table had an array of porous cards on it. "Okay, now you need to go through these and find 5?, no 4, 4 scents that you like most."

Zibi lifted the first one to her nose curiously. Rich masculine aroma, the kind that colognes try to imitate, greeted her nose. "Huh. Smells like man."

"The man who will be fucking you specifically, so be picky!" Mic ordered.

Zibi's gaze jerked down at the cards. After a quick sniff of the set, she put three into the yes pile, 2 were in the smells-good pile, and the rest were no. Sniffing back and forth between the 2, she finally picked the one that was most similar to the other three. Those 3 she recognized.

Mic took the yesses, and said, "Let's eat lunch!" When they emerged, Mic slipped the cards into a pneumatic letter tube and dropped in a slot along the wall. Zibi was so turned on by everything that was happening, she worried she was walking awkwardly. Lunch was unexpectedly peaceful. They picked up their assigned basket and sat quietly near the compound's small lake as they ate. Another pair of women joined them, one in pink and another in a pastel green. They talked about Mic's pregnancy, their children, their jobs, interactions with various men about the church, and then told Zibi at length how much less stress they had in their lives. Soon, a tinkling of chimes sounded.

They walked to a different part of the compound. Zibi recognized it was the dance area from before. The floor was covered with tall, small, round tables; each had a pitcher, cups, and fruit. The music wasn't as loud; it was the seductive beat she'd experienced with Cam and Milum. The screens above the floor were again showing people having sex in various challenges. There was something a little different about them, though. Zibi realized that there was a red dot in the corner typical of a live feed. "Is that happening right now?" she asked Mic.

Mic poured a cup from their table's pitcher and handed it to Zibi, "Yep!"

As Zibi looked around, she stopped to watch a woman in what looked like the maze, but the view was blurred for most of it, only resolving to show the action when sex was occurring. "Guess they're trying to hide the maze."

Mic laughed, "Yeah, the Saturday that they first introduced it, everyone saw its layout. The designers got put into the stocks for a pretty thorough ravishing." She gestured at another screen. "Want to see the Orgasmic Countdown?"

Zibi whipped her head to look at it. After a few minutes, she asked, "That lube that you were talking about..."

Mic smiled, "Yes?"

"...is that what I'm looking at?"

"Yes," her voice was deeply amused.

"Oh, boy."

"Maybe. But here's the other thing which makes it a bit more exciting."

"Hmmm?" Zibi gulped back her drink and accepted the second one that Mic handed her, "The biochemical cocktail that the condom dissolves into supports sperm living longer in your body."

"Just in case?" she chewed on her nail as heat suffused her whole body.

"Here have another," Mic handed her another cup.

Zibi sipped at it looking for something else to focus on. "What do you call this drink by the way? Is it some kind of juice?" Her vulva was actively lubricating, the wetness seeping into her panties.

"We call it ambrosia," Mic sighed. "It stimulates your hormones which is why I can't have any."

The woman on the screen separated from her partner, cum slipped out of her. Zibi could almost feel how amazing that sensation would be. The woman put her hand against the wall, apparently to catch her breath. Zibi was breathing a harder herself. Then the screen went blank and a new scene appeared.

Glancing over her shoulder, Mic nodded. "Your escort's here, sweetie! Have a lot of fun!"

Zibi turned to find herself partially surrounded by masked men, their bodies obscured by robes. Four men. Two of them took her hands, tugging her into their midst. Then they were walking and Zibi's emotions were so muddled she couldn't even look at where they were headed. "When do I find out the rules?" she asked more to break the silence than anything else. The only answer she got was a pat on her hand.

Then they turned into the room she saw on the screen. The door locked behind her. Nearest to her was a set of stocks that accompanied all the challenges but weren't always used for whatever reasons. A large box-like structure stood just beyond it with holes in each of its four sides for her partners, like the roulette challenge's gloryholes. The room wasn't very bright, and the area around the box structure was particularly dark. She doubted she would be able to see much of her partners' erections. The point was to feel them obviously. Unexpectedly, she was guided and secured into the stocks by her escort, which locked with a beep.

A male appeared on the screen in front of her as the escort shifted behind her and began to remove her clothing. "These are the rules of the Orgasmic Countdown Challenge," his rich tenor began. "You have forty minutes to have vaginal sex with all four of your partners." As her dress came off, two hands began to fondle Zibi's breasts. Her nipples shot each sensation straight to her womb. "You are provided with four condoms to use. You must use the lubricant with the condoms. The lubricant breaks them down. It begins to act after 5 minutes and fully breaks down the condom by 10." Her dress removed, a pair of hands grasped her panties and began working them down her legs. "The lubricant-condom combination is a nutrient fluid supporting sperm within the woman's body to last longer. When you orgasm, the next condom that you use will have lubricant applied to it at that moment in time." Zibi was only half listening as a hand began to slide back and forth along her bared vulva. "If you use oral sex, you cannot bring your partner to orgasm, and after he has ejaculated you must drink the ambrosia concentrate." The hands left her, with a parting caress. "The concentrate increases both your sex drive and stimulates ovulation." Zibi blinked as she shuddered in her need. "Each time you successfully bring your partner to orgasm in a working condom, you must attach the vibrator that he will hand to you, first to your clitoris then in your anus, then to your nipples." The retreating feet of her partners was followed by a softly closing door in the box structure. "If this challenge does not inseminate you, you must wear the vibrators until you've orgasmed four more times within the allotted forty minutes." Zibi swallowed thinking of the three cups of ambrosia she drank before coming in here. "If you understand the rules and are ready for the challenge to begin, say 'Go'. Otherwise, you will default and remain in the stocks for the allotted forty minutes."

Zibi swallowed against her suddenly dry throat, "Go."

The stocks released, and she approached the structure idly rubbing her wrists. A green light glowed over the nearest door indicating she should start there. There was no clock helping her out with the countdown. Kneeling before the erection before her, she grabbed it and licked the tip. She wasn't certain, but the scent seemed like it belonged to the mystery man, the one man she hadn't met previously. Opening her mouth wider, she sucked on it. Precum greeted her effort. Smiling, she licked up the sides then over the top again and again. It was getting more rigid, and the tip a bit wider. Sucking on it again, she pressed the tip as far back in her throat as it could reach and swallowed. The whole shaft twitched. Figuring he was close, Zibi stood up and reached for the condom on the small shelf next to them. After fitting it on him, he kept twitching in her hands, she nervously squeezed lube from the small hose above the shelf and, instead of lubing the condom, she lubed herself. The sensation was wonderful. Pressing her lubed fingers into her channel, she panted. Then bending over, grasping the metal bar in front her for the purpose of support, she eased herself backwards. As the tip of her partner's erection slipped between her labia, she bit her lip. It was like her dildo come to life. As it reached her entrance, the slight resistance to its girth was delicious. She kept pressing backwards as the head resisted, then finally fully entered her. Her whole body shuddered at the sensation and her womb clenched threateningly. Suddenly, very warm masculine hands were on her hips pulling her backward, filling her with the rigid length. Definitely not like her dildo. She moaned and panted, finally. Then he began to pull back and thrust deeply into her. Zibi threw her head back on a moan. It was like the best vibrator ever. One of the hands reached around to her clitoris, and as the shaft in her pistoned, her clit was alternately rubbed and pinched. It was merciless. Her womb started tightening, her orgasm loomed. She couldn't remember why, but for some reason she knew orgasming now wasn't a good strategy. As the fingers continued to work her clit, the thrusting in her channel became more intense. Her orgasm teetered, in he thrust, flick went his finger against her clit, and out he pistoned. In, flick, and out. In, flick, and out. She couldn't fight it any longer, she fell. Great waves cascaded through her frame. She clenched hard on the erection buried inside her. Her partner grunted, he thrust, then thrust a bit deeper, then released her clit and pinned her to him as he erupted.

As she pulled away, it was apparent he didn't want to release her but he did. The whole condom pulled out intact. Then the man actually spoke, "Drink." Oh, yeah. That. So she drank as he poured the concentrated ambrosia in her mouth. She swallowed. Then he said, "Here." And he passed her the clitoris vibrator. It wasn't vibrating yet. Her body warmed. The ambrosia didn't feel much different. She slipped on the clitoris vibrator. Two straps around her thighs and a third around her waist. The green light for the next man to the left lit. Rounding the corner, she could see the outline of her next partner. It was hard to think of them as anything other than sex objects. Kneeling, she again licked the tip immediately tasting precum. She recognized the scent. It was Milum. At that moment her clit vibrator activated, and Zibi jerked. Following it, a wave of heat cascaded through her system. She really wanted to be fucked. She sucked Milum into her mouth and licked under the swollen tip. He groaned. She was actively leaking her own lubrication as the ambrosia's heat took over her body. She had to take him, bury him deep inside her. Releasing him, she snatched up the condom and paused. Lube? It already had been lubed. Suddenly she remembered the instructions. She had 5 minutes from her last orgasm. Her clit stiffened and the vibrator started varying its vibration. She shuddered violently. Fighting herself, she covered Milum's erection and eased back. He had a different shape than her previous partner, but it was just as wonderful. Milum huffed a brief laugh when she bottomed out. Instead of helping, he stood still as she pulled away and pushed back. The vibrator let off the intensity, which didn't help. Milum reached forward and pinched her nipples making her crazy. She frantically began to work him in and out. Her muscles began to seize, another orgasm was coming. She needed it. With a soft moan, Milum seized her hips and began thrusting. Zibi threw her head back. The intensity as her whole body seized in orgasm made her cry out her pleasure. Milum kept thrusting through her spasms. As she shuddered, his heavy breathing caught. Almost inaudibly she heard, "Not yet." She smiled as another seizure gripped her body. She orgasmed again, "Oh, YES!" The thrusting into became irregular until finally she felt pressure.

What she didn't realize at the moment was that her second orgasm on Milum initiated the squirt of lube on her fourth condom. Gasping for breath, she pulled away. Milum's hands resisted but finally he helped her pull away. Zibi swallowed as she felt something happen between them. Milum's condom broke as he pulled out. She wasn't sure, but some it could be still inside her. "Drink," Milum ordered holding out a cup of concentrated ambrosia. After she drank it, Milum ordered, "Bend over so I can stick this in you." The anal vibrator. Bending over, she knew she didn't have enough time. Sighing, she enjoyed the feel of the lubricated vibrator being pressed in. Then with a light pat on her derriere, Milum dismissed her. She straightened and rounded the corner for her next partner. As she walked, the vibrators both turned on. She grabbed the wall for balance. Her whole body shuddered. Another orgasm was building. Moving erratically, she focused on the erection before her. The ambrosia had her so hot, she just wanted to fuck it. Take it deep. Snatching the condom lubed after her earlier orgasm, she knelt and licked the erection before her as she fit it on. Paolo. Paolo was going to beat her in the challenge. She couldn't possibly get through this with the condom intact. It was already loosing its texture. Turning, she gripped the bar tightly as she pressed back into him. The tip pressed into her, and for the first time she looked back, hoping to see his face. Nothing but wall greeted her gaze, but his warm hands quickly grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto him. Her tissues gripped him, the ambrosia made her so aroused, she spasmed as he entered her. She groaned, "More." Hands made powerful from kneading bread, got a good grip, and he thrust. She orgasmed. Paolo thrust through her orgasm. Her vibrators adjusted their speed to accompany his thrusts, and she rocketed into another orgasm. When the vibrators paused, and she could catch her breath, she realized that Paolo's erection was rubbing directly against her channel, skin to skin. The condom had failed. She shuddered realizing the really big difference between men and dildos: the insemination part. Paolo was going to fill her with semen. His sperm. Another orgasm gripped her stimulated body, the ambrosia was turning her into a sex maniac. In and out, Paolo thrust, bare inside her. In and out, she was about to become pregnant. As if Milum didn't already threaten that. Zibi tossed her head and pinched her nipples. Paolo's breathing became uneven, his thrusts started jerking, when finally he wrapped his arms around her hips fixing her to him. He thrust deep, erupted, the feel of his release unmistakable, pressed deeper, jetted more, the liquid sensation shocking her, then held her tight to him, and continued to fill her. Semen was filling her womb. She was probably ovulating or about to. Pregnant, Paolo was impregnating her. Her next orgasm arrived brutally making her scream. Then the vibrators turned back on.

Zibi jerked as more stimulation added onto her already overstimulated nerves. She wondered if a synapse in her brain was going to get fried. "Praise the Goddess," she laughed softly referring to Dionysus. A hearty chorus of guffaws joined her. As she pulled away, Paolo's hands petted her. She knew she had to be getting close to the 40 minute mark. "Drink," his familiar rumble ordered handing her another drink of concentrated ambrosia. Zibi swallowed it in one gulp, eager for the next orgasm. They were getting stronger, deeper, more overwhelming. "Go," he ordered pushing on her hip. Finally, she was with her last partner in the challenge. Kneeling, she again took his erection in her mouth. She groaned as she licked. This was definitely Cam. Licking and sucking, she manipulated his arousal in her mouth until his precum became a near constant flow easing from the tip. Then she reached for the condom. And found goo. Wait a minute. Fighting her body's insistent demand that Cam's erection go straight into her channel and no more messing around, she tried to think. Goo. I orgasmed twice on Milum. Countdown. Right. Four condoms. Right. Unsure of the rules anymore, she smeared the goo inside her. She started to smear it along his length, but she stopped. He was already starting to orgasm. Spinning as fast as she could, she thrust him deep into her, catching some of his ejaculate on her derriere. He erupted massively inside her. She shuddered. The vibrators intensified. Cam kept orgasming as the vibrations triggered him further. Zibi's own pounding arousal from the loss of all control over who inseminated her triggered another orgasm. She yelled, "I'm cumming I'm cumming!"

Cam laughed softly, jerking still within her. "Stocks? I didn't completely cum inside her." The others murmured agreement. Next thing she knew, she was drinking more ambrosia and pinned in the stocks as the first man thrust inside her bare. Her legs were covered in cum that pooled on the floor between her feet. She orgasmed again and again. She couldn't escape the wonderful seizing of her womb. Then it was Milum entering her. He licked up her back as he thrust. As the next set of orgasms passed through her from Milum's barebacked thrusts, Zibi couldn't do more than jerk spasmodically.