Orgasmic Countdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her 10 minutes apparently up and then some, she had her vibrators removed, was wrapped in a robe, and picked up. The men were still masked, but she could tell it was Paolo carrying her. Mic met them at the door, her eyes twinkling, "Oh Dionysus, sweetie, I came in my pants just watching you! That was so hot!!" Then she gestured at Paolo and waved the others away. "Come. We're going to put her up in my condo until hers is ready." Paolo grunted acknowledgement, as the other three looked at each other and shrugged.

When they stepped outside, the wind the blew over the lake and kissed Zibi's brow. As they entered Mic's condo, she waved at the bathroom. "Go bathe her, Paolo. I'll be back in a few minutes. You guys wore her out, there's no way she's making dinner."

As soon as she left, Paolo pulled off his mask and kissed Zibi. Despite her exhaustion, she returned the intensity. Setting her on the toilet, he turned on the spray, checked the temperature, then stripped off his own robe. Picking her up, he waited until she shrugged out of her robe then deposited her into the shower. Pressing her against the wall, he kissed her again and again while spraying her vulva with water. "Paolo," she moaned turned on again from the water's pressure on her clit.

Turning off the water, Paolo spun her around and tauntingly worked his renewed erection into her. Zibi panted as the familiar burn seized the muscles in her body. He bent over her back, wrapping her in his arms and thrust, drew back, and thrust. "Wanted this," he murmured, "Since I met you." She shuddered as another orgasm rose up from his reclaiming her channel.

Zibi panted throwing her own hips back to take him deeper. "Picked you. Your scent. The scarf."

"I still have yours," he puffed a laugh as he thrust, slipping one of his hands to her nipple to tease it.

Zibi's breath caught, "You naughty man."

"You have no idea," he laughed low.

When he started kissing, nibbling on her back, Zibi's orgasm rose rapidly. Then she seized and opened her mouth to scream. Paolo took her in a deep, passionate kiss. Releasing her from his kiss when he was ready, he snatched her hips close, wrapped his arms around them, and then ejaculated. Sans condom. Filling her again at the entrance to her womb.

When they separated, he kissed her again. And again when he helped her into Mic's spare bed. And again when Zibi told him, "You made me feel good on an awful day."

"Was so glad I could protect you," he murmured as Zibi slipped off to sleep, mistaking her meaning.


On Monday, Zibi smiled at Paolo when she walked into the bakery on her way to work.

"How did the move go?" he asked, handing her another prenatal vitamin and a breakfast sandwich.

Zibi smiled and raised his scarf to her nose while holding his gaze. "No problems." She was just starting to believe all the changes joining the church made in her life. Mic got her the camera footage from her challenge, and Zibi masturbated to her insemination several times afterward.

Paolo grinned. After 10 minutes, Zibi went to the bathroom, and he took a brief break. Two minutes later, Zibi was bent over, holding the bathroom sink as he pressed his special condom-lube combination into her. A minute of thrusting was all it took; he was bare and the remains of the condom were increasing her fertility if she wasn't already impregnated.

Paolo's breath hitched as he felt himself stretching her when he grew closer to erupting inside her. In, pause, out, and in. Pause. Out and in. As he thrust, he whispered, "Who are you going to fuck every morning before you go to work?"

"Paolo," she puffed as she rubbed her clitoris rapidly.

"Whose cock is making you feel this good?"

"Paolo," she softly moaned.

"We own you, beautiful," he gently bit her.

Tensing, her orgasm rising and curling deep in her womb, she assented, "I'm caught."

Paolo pressed deep, ordering, "Make yourself come."

Rubbing herself furiously, remembering her challenge, Zibi found her orgasmic bliss, "Oh!"

Her spasming channel sent him likewise over. Pumping, he filled his favorite breeder with his sperm.

As Zibi moved to straighten up, Paolo stopped her. "Hang on. Looks like the condom failed; I've got a diaphragm. It'll help you with the mess." Pulling out, he caught the excess ejaculate on the diaphragm, and pressed it back into her as he fitted the thing inside her, cupping everything against her cervix.

Zibi straightened back up and smiled at him in the mirror. "Kiss me," she ordered, "Or else I'll clean up the mess now."

Smiling sharply, Paolo couldn't wait for the next church meeting she attended. The woman was demanding to be shackled as he taught her who she was playing with.