Orgy Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
377 Followers

"Which?" I ask "Your clit or your nipples?"

"Both, you fool. Make me cum on your thick cock while you play with my clit and nipples!"

Needing no further encouragement I begin to fuck Nicole until her big tits begin to slap her face. Her ass cheeks ripple each time my shaved groin pounds into them as I fuck her hairy black cunt.

"Yes, fuck me. Slap my ass! Spank me, Serge!" Nicole screams.

I open hand her ass with first my right then my left hand.

"Harder! Hit me harder, God damn it, Serge, SPANK ME FUCK ME!" I hear.

I take the hint and reach below Nicole to grab her hands and pull them up behind her; dropping her head onto the mattress as I continued to ram my cock into her pussy. Holding her hands together at the small of her back with one of my hands I begin to spank her ass with the other yelling out, "Cum for me bitch. Cum like the black bitch you are! Cum on my thick white cock. After you cum I'm going to fuck your tight black asshole. Come on bitch I want to hear you cum on my cock!"

"Oh fuck Meeeee I'm cumming!" Nicole yells her voice muffled by the mattress as she pushes her ass back into me and begins to wiggle and grind her ass back onto my driving cock. I feel her cunt spasm and clench my cock as Nicole cums and cums while I continue to drive into her. She collapses under me as she surrenders to her orgasm. "Not yet, Bitch!" I yell as I grab her hips to pull her back up onto her knees and pull my cock out of her cunt to put it next to her small puckered asshole.

Even in her dazed orgasmic state Nicole knows what I have planned next. She yells, "Yes, fuck my ass! Make me cum again! Put that thick white cock in my tight black ass. Let me have my hands free so I can finger my cunt while you fuck me in the ass, please."

I let her hands go and she reaches behind herself with one hand to grab my cock, still wet from her pussy, and help me guide it into her ass while she reaches under her belly to fuck her cunt with the other. "Spank me again, Serge. Spank me while you drive that thick cock into my tight ass!" Nicole yells at me as I slowly push into her ass. "OOOH, AAAH, it's so big. You're ripping me apart! " she yells as my cock's head forces it's way past her tight sphincter into her dark asshole.

I can feel her ass muscles quiver around my cock head as I stop there to let her get used to my fat cock in her ass. In a few seconds Nicole's ass calms and I begin to slide my thick member deeper into her as she moans from pain and pleasure. I finally sink in until I am in balls deep. I can feel her hand on my balls as she fingers her pussy while her ass is stuffed full of white cock.

"Fuck my ass, yes; I want to feel your white cock as it pounds my ass, Serge!" Nicole yells as I begin to slowly move myself in and out of her deliciously tight and silky smooth asshole.

"God damn this bitch never can be fucked quietly," a deep voice says next to me. "Let me shut the bitch up for you so you can fuck her ass in peace." I look up to see Nicole's man Simon by us as he picks her head up off the bed and stuffs his huge cock into her mouth. "Fuck away man; she should be a little quieter now," he says as Nicole gags and snuffles as he pushes his cock in deeper.

Watching Nicole suck here man's cock while I fuck her ass drives me over edge and I finally cum deep in her ass. I hold myself in her as I push into her milking the last drops from my cock as Simon continues to fuck her face.

"Do you want her to clean her shit off your cock with her mouth, man?" Simon asks as I pull out.

"Nah, her mouth is already full with your cock," I reply as I saunter off to shower the sweat off my body and clean myself before I go seeking another sexual adventure.

"Not for long, Serge," Simon drawls as he pulls his cock out of Nicole's mouth and asks her to turn around on the bed so he can fuck her sopping, cum filled twat.

Behind me I hear Nicole cry out, "Fuck me, you black stud! I can feel the cum of five men run down my legs as you fuck it out of my cunt with your big fat black cock." As I saunter back toward the lights of the pavilion I wonder if somebody will come along to fill Nicole's mouth and silence her for Simon as he fucks his woman.

~oo00O00oo~

The walk through the palm grove back to the pavilion this late in the evening is entertaining and stimulating as I watch people having fun; playing with their sexual freedom. Men are fucking each other while women strut about waving huge strap-on dildoes in front of them; looking for any hole to put them in.

The island girl's bodies are covered in sweat as they run to deliver drink orders or ropes, whips and vibrators to the happy bacchanals. Orders for service are coming from all sides as they rush to keep up. Miri looks at me as she hurries by with a 'Maybe; way later' look in her eyes. We smile at each other in understanding. "Can you at least find me at the showers with a cold beer in a few minutes or so?" I ask. Miri smiles back with a hasty nod before running on with a ball gag in her hand. "MMMM for Simon?" I think; then laugh and walk on.

On one large bed two men are on their knees backed up ass to ass and connected by a large double dong while they drive their cock's doggie style into the women under them. Another bed is full of ladies trying to figure out how to form a complete circle of women licking each other's cunts with one man thrown in for a challenge.

"Do I, like, rim his asshole or do I, like suck his cock," a blonde slurs. "Hell, we're, like, doing holes here. Not pokey outy thingys for God's sake! And I don't do assholes! Yuccch!" the blonde haired beauty yells in a petulant tone as I walk by.

"Some men have too much money and not enough taste in women, but they will bring them along anyway just to prove it," I think as I hear that last querulous yell.

I really am dripping sweat by the time I reach the showers on the outer edge of the pavilion. Standing in the centre of the cooling spray is Raisa washing anyone who approaches by soaping her voluptuous body then hugging them and rubbing her huge tits and tight belly all over their bodies. Her hands are not idle either. As I approach I see that she makes sure to massage each cock or finger every pussy and asshole until she is sure that everybody is squeaky clean when they leave.

"Serge!" Raisa roars in her thick Russian accent when she sees me. "At last! Svetlana asked me to wait for you here saying that you would show up sooner or later. You are late! I am a prune standing here in the shower waiting for you. Come let me clean you. Svetlana wants you clean for when she is with you. But I get you first, though, just to warm you up and give you the proper woman smell that she loves."

She steps out of the spray and lustfully soaps her tits and belly. "I so love this part," she laughs as she spends extra time making sure to have lots of soap on her huge pendulous breasts before lathering more soap between her legs. "I'm very clean here," Raisa chuckles as she spends a little more time with the soap between her legs. "Now come let me wash your sex debauched body."

"Oh my, a little fun in someone's back door," Raisa laughs as she grabs my cock to clean it. "Was it a woman?" she purrs. "Or do you do men too? Never mind, it's none of my business. I will clean you good for Svetlana," she says as she begins to rub her soapy tits on my chest.

When Raisa reaches behind to work on my back with her huge tits pressing into my chest; driving the breath out of me she whispers, "And I clean you for me too. Remember I get you first, Serge." She then begins to spend extra time cleaning my ass and cock as she hums contentedly into my ears.

Raisa notices that a bed has become free close by the showers, "Come with me, Serge, you are clean now. I know that I can't get any cleaner after two hours here in the showers."

Raisa walks over to the bed and rolling her hips crawls onto it giving me a good long view of her pink inner lips poking out from a thick patch of blonde pussy hairs as she makes for the centre of the king sized bed. Once there she lies down and rolls over onto her back spreading her thighs and lifting here knees as if to invite me in. Her huge tits fall to the sides of her chest to quiver and shake as Raisa continues roll her hips. "Come and fuck this wet, hairy pussy, Serge," Raisa husks before lifting her heavy tits to her mouth so she can suck on their thick nipples.

I crawl onto the bed to lick my way up Raisa's long legs over her swollen cunt lips and her flat belly to her beautiful tits which she offers to me one at a time so I can suck on the oversized nipples. By now the tip of my raging hard cock is brushing up against the thick patch of hair that barely hides her long pink inner lips. Teasing Raisa I lick the tops of her breasts as I crawl higher up her body to lick her neck then under her chin on my way to her mouth while I lift my prick to miss her pussy and press it into her belly with my balls hanging down her slit onto her ass. With a frustrated moan Raisa reaches between us to grab my cock so she can feed it into her cunt as she squirms a little higher on the bed under me. Her legs lift up to wrap around me as I am sucked in deep into a hot wet pussy; her vagina walls begin milking my cock with a strength I've never felt before. Strong slim arms reach up hold me tight to her chest and I am held motionless as her inner muscles begin to squeeze me with an up and down rhythm.

"Do you like that?" Raisa purrs. "Svetlana makes me practice every day on a special dildo."

"Yes," I gasp in surprise.

"Just lie still; let me do all the work."

Reveling in the incredible sensations I am feeling I relax on top of Raisa until I feel a gentle caress down the crack of my ass before a slender, well oiled finger probes knuckle deep into my tight hole then pulls out only to return with a second; stretching me even wider. I look back in surprise to see Svetlana kneeling behind me with a very large and life like strap-on dildo between her legs. She holds it up by the base for me to see. It is bigger than my cock with a realistic thick head and has raised rings all the way down its length to its even wider base. In a panic I try to move but Raisa has me in a vice like grip. She whispers in my ear, "Just lie still; let us do all the work. Now, spread your legs so Svetlana can move in closer, please. It'll only hurt a little bit then it will start to feel better, even good. My Svetlana is very gentle with virgins. I will give you a nipple to suck on as it goes in. You can bite it as hard as you want until the pleasure comes." The whole time Raisa coos in my ear she keeps up her milking on my cock driving me closer to orgasm.

Svetlana begins to spread my legs so she can move in closer. When I look back this time I look at her face; her ice blue eyes are hooded, half closed in lust.

"If you think the part you see is big the other half in me is even bigger and the vibrator is on. I will be gentle. You can't say 'no' tonight or you'll be Zoe's slave for a week and have to call her Mistress, even in public, I found out."

I begin to shake my head thinking, "How can she know that?" But Svetlana goes on, "Look to your right; Zoe is here watching and waiting for your answer."

I hadn't realized how close to the bar this bed of torture is for when I look over there is not only Zoe but others as well at the tables and chairs watching the show; all with big smiles on their faces as they wait for my choice. Two or three of the women I have fucked up the ass tonight stand and turn to spread their cheeks to show me the hole I have been in; including Nicole whose ass I fucked not half an hour ago as I spanked her.

"Well?" Svetlana asks.

"Does it have to be so big?"

"It's the same size as yours; Zoe checked it."

With a sigh I move my knees wide apart then lower my head to take the nipple that Raisa is offering to me into my mouth amazed that I am still so hard as I try to go back to just feeling the strong muscles that are still milking me.

Svetlana inches forward closer to my ass and I feel warm oil being poured on me so it runs down my crack.

Slap. A hand hits my left cheek.

Slap. Another hand lands on the right.

Svetlana leans forward over my hot ass to put her mouth near my ear to whisper, "That's for taking so long you almost slave. I would have liked to have seen that." As she leans back she runs her hands down my back and over my butt then begins her probing all over again with first one then two then more oiled fingers going knuckle deep into me. Raisa gives off a deep sexual growl as I bite at her nipple in pain each time another finger widens me more; getting me ready for Svetlana's huge dildo which she has begun to rub up and down my ass crack. She even uses it to slap my balls as they hang over Raisa's ass.

When I am as wide as I can get without fisting the fingers disappear and I wait. Svetlana's thighs push up against me as she rubs her dildo up me seeking my tight puckered hole. Finally she spreads my cheeks and aims for my hole until it is centered then begins to push into me. Raisa grips me tighter even while she speeds up her inner milking to distract me. The thick head quickly widens my ass even more than the fingers had. I feel like I am being split in two as Svetlana pushes harder and the thick head slowly moves deeper spreading my sphincter impossibly wide. Raisa's nipple has to be bleeding by now as I bite and chew so I don't scream too loud. Soon the last of the head is in and my throbbing sphincter closes behind it. Svetlana stops to wait for my quivering muscles to relax then quickly pushes her ribbed plastic cock in to the hilt. My ass muscles spasm and throb on each thick rib that passes into me as the cock drives into my guts until the base hits my flesh after spreading me wider still. My body shakes as I move my ass trying to get away from this cruel invader but I have no where to go but deeper into Raisa's pulsing tight cunt causing her to grunt as my cock sinks in deeper.

"There now it's all over except for the pleasure now," both women whisper in my ear.

My ass is pulsing around the base of Svetlana's intruder while she waits again.

There is a click and the thing springs to life vibrating deep inside me; and her. She slowly pulls back with each rib popping out of my ass until the head is just still in me. Without waiting Svetlana pushes in to the hilt; then starts a slow rhythm sliding the vibrating dildo in and out of me. On each thrust I am pushed deep into Raisa then pulled back again; Svetlana is actually fucking her lady lover through me. As she begins to pound my ass the pain fades and as I feel the ribs massage my prostate I start to feel pleasure as my cock is moves in and out of Raisa's cunt.

All three of us are grunting to every thrust Svetlana makes into my ass. Sweat is dripping from her onto my back and I am sliding around on the sweat between Raisa and myself causing her to hold me tighter and tighter with her legs and both arms now.

Svetlana is panting something as she fucks my ass. With each thrust it gets clearer and clearer. "Cum," she is panting with each stroke. "Cum for me. Cum in my lover's pussy! She'll cum when she feels the hot seed that I am fucking into her with my human dildo spews deep inside her womb!"

Svetlana picks the pace fucking me into Raisa even faster with her vibrating monster. My cock has never been harder as I begin to move between the two lovers moving back to accept the dildo into my ass then driving down with Svetlana into Raisa's throbbing wet cunt which is now moving with us as she moves her hips up to meet our downward plunge.

I feel myself getting close to coming at last and yell, "Fuck me faster, I'm cumming!"

Unbelievably Svetlana pounds into us even faster until I cum like never before deep in Raisa's cunt on the down stroke with the weight of two pushing me in so far I really do feel bottom for the first time. Raisa feels my seed as it spews from my swollen cock and starts to cum as well. The woman screams as her body convulses in an amazing series of orgasms each more intense than the last as Svetlana continues to pump into my tender ass. Raisa's arms and legs go limp and fall from my body as she has one final orgasm before her eyes roll back into her head and she passes out with me collapsing on top in exhaustion. Svetlana, seeing that her lover has cum orgasms as well to fall on my back, utterly spent. We lie there with me sandwiched between the two women until I start squirming in discomfort both from lack of breath and the huge dildo still vibrating in my, now, very sore ass. Someone realizes my problem and comes to my rescue by gently pulling the limp Svetlana off me; slowly easing her still vibrating dildo out me until just the head is in. I wince in pain as a hand grabs the plastic cock to carefully slip the massive head out of my tortured ass with a loud pop. Zoe tells me later that my asshole stayed wide open for minutes as I lay there getting my breath.

As the three of us start to revive we hear clapping and cheers of bravo and encore. We crawl as best we can together and help each other to sit up and try to make little bows before falling back onto the sweat soaked bed.

It's always fun to watch Lydia clapping her hands. Her titties are so big that when she brings her arms together you hear a double clap; once as her titties hit then a split second later when her hands do.

When I struggle to stand Zoe is there to help me with a smile on her face, "I really thought I'd be called Mistress for a week there, Serge."

"So did I. God but my ass is sore. Does yours hurt as much when I fuck it?"

"Almost. But you are made of flesh and that huge thing is hard plastic."

"Huge thing?"

"Well we did tell you just one little lie. It really is almost twice your size. We figured you wouldn't be able to see it very well as you were fucking Raisa at the time."

"MMMM," I replied as we headed to the hot tub. "I'll remember that."

"And the girls asked for you especially. It seems that that is the only way Raisa can cum."

"Very kinky. It is a bit odd, though, being thought of as nothing more than a human dildo. Like a strap-on extension," I muse.

~oo00O00oo~

Zoe and I walk hand in hand back into the hot tub. Luckily the girl that was tied to the rail as an entry fee is gone. We slide down into the warm, soothing water and accept the drinks brought to us by an island girl.

"The crowd is starting to thin out, now," I comment.

"Thin out of men you mean. When they notice that they can't get it up anymore they just fade into the jungle on their way back to the shuttle boat leaving us women to resort to our toys."

"Yes, I did notice a lot of battery powered boyfriends out there."

"I brought your big cock ring for you so you can last the night. Now is the perfect time to put it on; while you're still soft from that last fuck," Zoe says as she signals to Nick at the bar. He waves back at her and reaches under the bar before standing and giving a bright ring to the waitress.

"May I watch Serge put it on?" The waitress asks as she hands me the ring.

"Of course you may dear. There's an idea, Serge; why don't you stand against the side of the tub while you put it on so everybody can watch. I'm sure not too many people here have seen one of these things."

There is a small round of applause as I stand to put the ring on along with a few questions like 'what is that thing' and 'what is it for'. Ignoring these interruptions I hold the ring in front of my balls with one hand then begin to pull my ball sack through as I pop each nut through the ring with my other hand. The ring now hangs; supported by my balls and pulling them down. For the next step I grab my balls and move the ring up the sack until I can push and pull my still limp cock through as well. With all this manipulation my cock is already beginning to swell making the last moments painful as I finally get the head through so I can pull the rest of my shaft out and up. When I am done the ring falls back down onto my balls and I move my hips so that my cock and balls sway back and forth with the weight of the heavy cock ring.

Thring
Thring
377 Followers