Orgy, Literotica Style! Ch. 04

Story Info
The temperature rises as the Lit sexcapades continue.
3.8k words
4.62
25.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TheCaptain moaned in abject pleasure as the sweeping tongue lapped up along the underside of his rigid cock. He looked down, to see SaucyMinx's smiling face looking straight back up at him from between his legs. As she opened up her mouth and took the very tip of him in past her lips, nibbling ever so gently on the head of his cock before letting the rest of it slide slowly down her throat, Capt let out a staggered, joyous cry and let his head drop back, closing his eyes tightly as he thrust up into the gorgeous woman's face.

Nothing else in the whole wide world mattered to Capt at that moment, then the sensations he felt as Minxy took the full length of his straining prick down her throat.

"Oh shit! Ahhh fuckin' hell babe, you really know how to deep-throat!" the young Aussie croaked out, raising his head back up to look again at the gorgeous, sexy older woman hard at work. After a few long, deep, sloppy and slightly gagging attempts -- at least in Capt's opinion -- to try to swallow her male sex-toy's entire penis, she pulled the slippery, shiny dick out of her mouth and moved down to lap at one of his wrinkled, swollen cum-filled nut sacs.

Minxy pulled back a little bit away from Capt's groin area, smiled broadly back at the cute lil' boy she had helplessly captivated by her ministrations, and gave him a playful wink before going back to work with her mouth and tongue. Capt reached down and grabbed hold of a thick handful of the American babe's thick auburn hair, pushing her face in hard against his scrotum.

She had been alternating her attentions from one to the other, running her tongue around the wrinkled skin and then taking the ball sac into her mouth to suck upon, but now that Capt was becoming the aggressor, Minxy paused, and wondered to herself whether she should allow the gutsy upstart to become the dominant party in this latest encounter. It was one of her biggest turn-ons, to be the fiery, harsh mistress who controlled the sexual escapades for her own selfish pleasure.

Now though, Minxy stared up at Capt and saw that, reflected back in his eyes, was the strength, resilience, and hunger that she had felt with Eve, upon their first encounter with the hapless, skinny cutie from Down Under. She knew that he wanted to give it to her desperately, hard and with loving passion, and her own pussy was dripping with aching anticipation.

"Oh so you wanna be the forceful one now, huh?" Minxy cooed with an easy, playful smirk, still with one hand firmly clasped round Capt's 'love muscle'. She reached down with the other, and slowly began to slide teasing, probing fingers around the outer lips of her own wet mound, spreading the labia lips nestled between her thighs apart so that she could stimulate as much of her throbbing twat as possible. "Fine, do me good you fucking horny bastard! Make your 'Aunt Minxy' cum, dammit!"

Never one to refute a lady, Capt grinned with pleasure and reached down to lift Minxy up under the arms, and with her help, she scooted up along the length of his body until they were almost nose to nose. Minxy still had a-hold of his prick, and, with a little careful maneuvering, managed to position the tip of her new lover's cock at the entrance of her pussy. Capt's hands clutched both of her buttocks, and he began to pull her down onto the full length of his hardness, feeling the exquisite tightness of Minxy's wet, throbbing snatch.

"Ohhhh shit! Goddamn your pussy feels so good!" Capt groaned, as he held onto Minxy's ass firmly and helped to thrust his cock up inside her. Capt's pelvis was banging up into Minxy's with such force, that both their bodies shook with their coupling antics. Their bodies strained under the workout, and sweat began to pour off both of them in copious amounts.

Minxy sighed softly as the waves of stimulating pleasure coursed throughout her body, radiating out from her stretched cunt. Her pussy hadn't been filled for quite some time, and she grunted out loud as one of Capt's fingers flickered over her budding clit. Jesus, she thought ruefully, this kid knew how to tease her just right...

"Ah yeah, just like that Captain. Ooh fuck yeah fill me up like this," she whispered. Capt spread the cheeks of her ass apart as he drove his cock relentlessly into her twat, and slipped one forefinger into the crack between her butt-cheeks, sliding it along the firm skin of her puckered anus. Minxy cried out at the unexpected stimulation, but then let out a short laugh.

The boy really did know how to push all the right buttons, Minxy thought with a sly smirk. And the fact that his finger pushing lightly up against her sensitive asshole had come as a shock to her, added another level of illicit joy to the sensation entirely.

Minxy worked herself back down against Capt's penis, feeling the swelling tool deep inside her cunt on the downward drives and sighing in ecstasy as he kept on teasing that rock-hard nub of turgid flesh that was her clit.

Her face was inches away from the Australian's, and as she stared into his eyes, Minxy couldn't help but remember those sexy, steamy IM conversations she had over the Net with him -- how she enjoyed his teasing nature and his wry sense of humor.

Minxy thought she had come to know something of the young man over that period of time, and had fantasied about being with him on more than a few occasions. The reality was far better than anything she could have imagined, and that was just what Minxy had hoped for. She was overcome by emotion, and leaned in to kiss Capt hard on the mouth, flicking her tongue into his mouth in a fit of passion.

It was a spur of the moment thing, and Capt in turn was swept up in kiss, thrusting himself back against her and Frenching her just as hard as she did him. All the while, they were still fucking like rabbits, and Capt grunted as he felt the first stirring signs inside him of an intense climax.

They broke their kiss at last, and Capt with a straining heave, rolled both of them over on the floor, so that now it was him on top and Minxy below him with her back pressing in against the ground. Spreading her legs further apart, Capt drove down into her with a furious force that gripped his very soul. He made sure that both his hands were now off her round, firm ass, and were instead pressing into the ground on both sides of Minxy's head as he thrust downwards into her pussy. The squishing sounds of their moist privates working just the way nature intended them to, filled the room.

Capt felt the blood rushing in his ears, and let out a savage roar as he felt the cum-heavy sacs bashing against Minxy's body. Soon, he knew he was going to cum real hard, despite the fact that he still had much more he wanted to do to the sexy lady. Oh well, there was always next time!

"You're screwing me so good, darling," Minxy cooed, "but are you going to cum now? My pussy must be really driving you wild!"

She reached down to cup the young guy's swollen nuts, feeling the bloated weight of them and squeezing the sensitive pair lightly. Capt gasped in a heady mixture of pleasure and pain, his body tingling with the sensations. He eased back on the fucking motion, and then slowly slid out of Minxy's dripping cunt.

Capt took that moment to survey the rest of the room, and saw that the others had all broken off into pairs or threesomes of their own, and were all in various acts of lovemaking. The sounds of their erotic couplings echoed off the walls, and Capt smiled broadly, amused that he and Minxy had been in their own private little world of passion and desire, and had completely forgotten the fact that they were not alone.

Minxy had taken the opportunity to sliver her way back down 'til she was just above her lover-boy's hard, pulsating shaft, taking the length of his cock into her mouth and letting it slide languidly down her open, welcoming mouth. The wet suctioning feel of the gorgeous MILF-type's mouth around his rod made Capt groan in agonized pleasure, and he grabbed the back of her head again, forcibly working her head up and down on his hardness. Light streams of saliva were dribbling out of the corners of her mouth as the blow job became more sloppy and intense, but neither Minxy nor the rapturous Capt seemed to give half a damn.

"Hey, bring that tasty pussy up here so I can eat you out, Aunty Minxy," Capt called out, and the woman, with her lips wrapped tightly around the base of her stud's throbbing hard-on and her eyes sparkling with sensual delight, moved quickly to fulfill the young man's request. Soon she was lowering her own twat down on Capt's waiting face, while Minxy in turn continued to bob her head up and down on his prick, sucking away at him for all she was worth.

Capt's tongue slipped through the fleshy folds of Minxy's outer pussy lips, and he lavishly slurped up some of the excess twat-cream that had gathered there. His mouth clamped around the opening, and he sucked hard on her cleft, making the squirm above him and thrust her pelvis in hard against his face.

Pushing his tongue deep inside her moist hole, Capt reached around as best he could with one of his hands and began to slowly, sensuously play with her clitoris, which was nestled in between the folds of her snatch just beyond the reach of his mouth or tongue.

Minxy's squirming motions quickly turned into wild thrashing, and she pulled her mouth off Capt's slick dick to grunt and cry out in maddening abandon. "Oh fucking Christ! That's it baby, eat my pussy just like that! Suck my twat and make me cummmm!!"

He sure didn't need to be forced or otherwise coerced into giving Minxy the best oral workout he possibly could, as the reward Capt was looking forward to most of all, her sweet juicy girl-cum, was pouring into his mouth as he brought his female lover to the point of climax. As she screamed in crazed lustrous release, her orgasm building up quickly and then unleashing itself from deep within Minxy's soul, Capt flickered his tongue around the budding hardness that was her clit, then took it into his mouth and pulled back on it lightly as he moved to finger her snatch with all the forceful drive he could muster.

Minxy was squirming about under the vicious penetration of Capt's fingers, as her body jerked and shuddered as she came. Her twat was heaving out a copious amount of lubricating juices, and her lover's thrusting digits kept driving into her with maddening intensity.

As the sheer strength of her sexual release slowly began to ebb away, Capt moved swiftly to pull his fingers out of Minxy's pussy with an audible 'pop', as the suction that held them inside her was forced to relent and let the probing digits go. He then stopped sucking on the swollen, rock-hard and blood-gorged little clit button, and moved to lap at the overflowing, quite sensuous twat between Minxy's legs.

Eating out a pussy such as hers, was nothing short of a heavenly experience. If Capt was a religious man, he would have thought he was feasting upon divinity itself, such was the joy he felt at licking back as much of Minxy's creamy jizz as he possibly could. And the woman above him, in turn, cooed and sighed in obvious pleasure at his work on her snatch.

Capt wondered why he hadn't felt the rushing sensation of an impending climax, himself, for quite some time. Then he thought about it, and realized that he'd been so swept up in his own work on Minxy's pussy, that he'd hardly even considered his own pleasure and his own need to cum.

Minxy hopped off the top of her Aussie stud-muffin, then reached down to grab hold of his rigid cock again, and gave him a lop-sided little grin. "Now, I guess it's time I take care of this, ah, BIG boy, for my favorite 'nephew'," she said with a husky laugh.

It had been a running theme between Minxy, Capt, and a third female participant, Hallowed Eve, who was Capt's 'sister' and Minxy's 'niece'. A little light play-acting incest, to add a little spice to their conversations online and posts on the Literotica site. Capt was more than happy with all of the role-playing during their sensual antics.

"Can I help with that, 'Aunt' Minxy?" a voice called out softly, and out of the corner of his eye Capt caught Eve as she came swaying into view. She was completely nude, just like he and Minxy were, and had the lustrous afterglow of a freshly-fucked vixen out for more naughty adult fun.

Capt couldn't believe his luck!

"Of course you can, darlin'. You're always more than welcome to join in the fun!"

Eve stepped right over to the two others, and stood right over Capt with her hands resting on her full hips. Her young body was firm, well toned, and perfectly proportioned in an hourglass figure most men found highly arousing. 'Sis' had full, lustrous breasts tipped by light pink nipples, a smooth flat stomach, firm butt and long sleek legs. Between her thighs, her snatch was smooth and bare, completely devoid of pubic hair.

"Hmm, 'baby bro', you seem to be having a good time over here with Minxy. I hope you don't mind if I join in and get a taste of your lovely dick. You wouldn't think me a 'slut' or something, would you?"

The broad smirk stretched out across Eve's cute, alluring face, and Capt knew she was in a very playful mood. Though, the sparkle in her eyes told him she was probably dripping wet between her thighs as well, quite horny and ready to get in on some more action.

"I don't mind sluts, 'sexy sis', and you know that," Capt grinned back. "In fact, I love them!"

And with that said, Eve dropped down beside Capt's form, and reached out to take hold of a part of his rigid prick. Minxy still had a hand on part of his dick, and between the two gorgeous brunette babes, they began to milk Capt's cock with urgent intensity, giving him the best tug-job the young 23-year-old had ever experienced in his entire life.

Eve let go of her 'baby bro's penis at last, and Minxy did as well. Then Eve dropped her head down upon Capt's cock, and took him deep into her throat. Her eyes strained against the fullness of his prick, and she almost gagged, but Eve calmed herself, forced the air in and out through her nostrils, and managed to relax and get into the smooth motion of things at last.

"AHHHHHH FUUCCCKK!" Capt bellowed out at the top of his lungs, as Eve worked his cock in and out of her mouth, sucking him back down as far as she could on the down-stroke. He looked over at Minxy, and saw that she was sitting back a little away from the two of them, smiling slightly and just watching the younger couple at play.

As Capt watched her, Minxy winked and began to slide her hands up and over various parts of her full, luscious body. She cupped one full meaty boob and tweaked the rock-hard nipple between two fingers, pulling the rigid flesh up as hard as she could and twisting it to the point where it achingly hurt her. With her other hand, she moved down to slide fingers into her own wet, throbbing twat. Minxy sighed with content as she felt her probing fingers thrust in into the tight crevice between her legs, and she moaned when one of the digits found her clit and she worked it over.

Watching Minxy play with herself while Eve sucked on his cock was something Capt had dreamed of on numerous occasions, and now, just like before, a fantasy was being fulfilled. It was again far better actually enacting his innermost desires than it was to simply imagine it, and with a hearty sigh, Capt wondered idly how long he could keep holding out.

Suddenly, he felt the torrential rush come over him, and knew that his climax was almost upon him. Capt doubted he could resist such inevitability, especially with Eve working feverishly on his cock the way that she was, sucking his dick-pipe with ravenous intensity few could hope to match. There was no way on Earth Capt was going to tell her to stop!

But he knew he ought to say something about the impending orgasm. "Umph Eve, baby, I'm gonna cum real soon!" Capt groaned out loud, as he reached down to stroke the side of her face while she continued to suck him off. "If you won't want to take my semen in your mouth or all over your face, I suggest you stop what you're doing!"

Eve looked up at Capt with her mouth clamped firmly around the full hardness of his cock, her eyes full of playful fire, and gave her 'brother' a cute wink before continuing on with her sucking blow-job, not easing back on the intensity of her work for even a second.

He took that as hearty approval from her to cum whenever he was ready, and assumed that Eve knew what she was doing and would handle things the way she wanted to. Capt really did wish she would take his cum into her mouth and swallow it. That was a huge turn-on for him, when babes did that for him.

Minxy was still playing with her dripping vagina, but now she had scooted back over much closer to Capt, and leaned in to give the enraptured younger man another hard, probing kiss on the mouth. Their tongues intertwined as Eve, still sucking away diligently at his cock, began to squeeze, caress, and tug on Capt's cum-bloated balls.

"OHHH SHIT! Yeah that's so good..." Capt cooed into Minxy's open mouth, as the pleasurable sensations bombarded him from all directions. Minxy raked her nails down along his flat stomach, and he cried out, arching his body up against the sharp pincers. Oh Christ that was exquisite, he thought with a hearty sigh.

The older woman seized Capt's face in one hand suddenly, her fingers pressing hard into his cheeks as she locked him in place. Then, with his mouth hanging open just in front of her and slightly below, she spat straight into his mouth.

Capt was somewhat taken aback by her actions, but not at all displeased, swallowing Minxy's gift of her saliva down his throat. It was one of the somewhat off-beat fetishes he had, enjoying spitting into lovers' mouths or having them spit back into his. Weird, he knew, but then that was TheCaptain all wrapped up -- a little depraved, a little perverted, but honest and out for the fun of life.

Minxy looked down at Capt now and smiled coyly, saying, "I've read a few of your stories, and figured you would like that." She was a little nervous, hoping that the young man didn't think she was strange or had overstepped the mark with that action.

Capt simply let out a short laugh, and replied, "No way, Minxy. That was fantastic!" With her fears allayed, the brown-haired beauty leaned down and lapped at the spunky young man's open mouth with her tongue, then jammed her lips in hard against his and let herself be swept away by the moment. Capt's hands explored her back and behind, and before either of them knew it, their naked bodies were grinding against each other in a tangled, savage mess of heaving flesh.

"AAAAHHH DAMN HERE I CUUUUUMMMMMMM!!' Capt screamed out with all his might, expelling all the air that was left in his lungs as his spunk blasted out of the tip of his dick, and shot straight into Eve's sucking mouth.

She had made sure that her lips were clamped tightly around the base of Capt's schlong when he finally did climax, slurping back on his jerking, vibrating prick as blast after blast of hot jizz shot out. The first squirt of hot cum striking the back of her throat made Eve's whole body jerk in a mixture of surprise and pleasure, as she felt herself have a mini-orgasm of her own at that moment, having worked herself up into a frenzy giving oral.

Despite the excitement she felt, though, Eve's mouth didn't leave Capt's dick until the very last spurt of semen had shot out. She carefully slid her mouth back up along the length of Capt's now deflated member, careful to keep her lips shut tight, and then tilted her head back just a little as she slipped her mouth off his dick entirely. Her eyes alight with joyous mischief, Eve smirked as she wiped at the corner of her mouth, picking up just a little bit of dribbled spunk that had overflowed out over the side.

12